LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Cindy followed Angela back to the bathroom and frowned when Angela sat on the toilet, preventing her from using it.

Cindy listened to Angela, blushing.

"I don't pee my pants." Cindy whimpered.

"I don't know why I wet the bed. I don't do it all the time. It's been several days since the last time I woke up at." Cindy answered.

Cindy sighed. Angela knew she had her over a barrel. There was no real decision to make. She figured Angela was just talking about game night.

"Alright. Can I please use the bathroom now?" Cindy asked, squirming.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela frowned.

"How do I know you need to use the bathroom, and you aren't just trying to get private time to try to think up some revenge while I'm here so you can negotiate blackmail?" she asked still sitting on the toilet.  "It's not like your pants are wet or anything right now, and anyone can pretend to squirm around like they have to pee."

Denise's eyes got really wide.  What was Angela saying?  Was she trying to get the big girl to do something right in her pants in front of them?  She wasn't sure if she liked this game, now, but she was afraid to cross Angela, so she just watched.

"You and Denise are here watching me. Besides I'm too dumb to try to negotiate. You've got the proof. What do you want me to do, pee my pants?" Cindy asked with a frown.

Cindy wiggled around, desperately needing to pee.

Angela thought a moment and shook her head no.  If Cindy wet through her jeans, she might tell on her.

"Come here."

He started to try to undo Cindy's jeans.

"I'll let you sit on the toilet, but you sit as you are, once I say so, understand?"

She was taking her time with undoing the pants trying to get Cindy to agree to do what she wanted....  She hoped to make Cindy dribble in her panties without telling her to do it, and if she peed enough, she would take her panties off, but if she didn't, then she'd sit her on the toilet with her panties pulled up.

Cindy stepped over to Angela.

Cindy sighed but nodded. She had no choice. It was either that or everyone would find out that Cindy was a bedwetter.

Cindy held still as Angela undid her pants. 

"Hurry or I'll pee myself." Cindy whined.

Angela shrugged like she didn't care if Cindy peed her pants or not.

Then she slowly slide the jeans down and looked at her panties.

"You're not wet," Angela remarked....

She then got up and put Cindy on the toilet with her panties still on.

"Go ahead and go," she pretended to not realize she forgot the panties and hoped maybe Cindy might have to go badly enough, she didn't notice it at first either.

Cind #1 ooo ooo ooo

"What's wrong?" Angela sounded as surprised to see her crying about peeing as she could sound.  "Are you okay?  Does it hur.... Oh, no!  Your panties!"

She bent down and hugged her.

"Well, you sometimes pee yourself, so it's okay.  We'll just get you a clean pair so the other kids don't know what happened, okay?"

Angela looked at Denise and sent her off for a pair of panties.

Denise was not really impressed by what happened, and she wasn't sure if Angela caused Cindy's accident or not on purpose, but she decided it was safer not to say anything about it.

"It's okay, Cindy.  Only Denise and I know right now.  We'll hide your peed panties with your other dirty clothes.  Just be a good girl and finish peeing for us, okay?"

Cindy blushed as Angela talked to her, knowing full well that Angela knew she had her panties on.

"Okay. Thank you." Cindy sniffled 

"Uh-huh." Cindy answered, not really having any other choice.

Cindy looked down as she finished emptying her bladder into her panties and the toilet.

"Good girl," Angela said.  "I'm sorry about your panties.  Hopefully, your dad will just think they were from you wetting the bed before.  You don't want to tell him you peed yourself in the bathroom, I'm sure.  I wouldn't want to try to explain that to my dad if it happened to me!"

She smiled.

"Oh, good, Denise is back."

Denise brought her over her most babyish pair of panties they found earlier.

Angela smiled and handed them to her.

"Take off your pants so you can put these on, Cindy."

When Cindy had the baby-like panties on... well, immature ones on, Angela took a picture of her butt and her face before letting her get dressed.

"That's just in case, so people will believe me when I say you really pee the bed.  Your cartoon panties, your wet panties, and everything.  So, you know I have you over a barrel, right?"

"Now, hide your peed in panties in your hand, and go put them in your dirty clothes.  the other two girls still have the kids distracted."

Cindy blushed as Angela called her a good girl. She glared at Angela as she talked to her. Cindy doubted her father would notice another pair of wet panties in the hamper.

Cindy stepped out of her pants and wet panties and slipped the babyish looking panties on. The panties were kept in her drawer to wear at night since they still for her.

Cindy closed her eyes as Angela took pictures of her, then put her pants back on. She balled the wet panties up in her hand and prepared to go back to her bedroom.

Angela looked at Denise, and the three of them walked Cindy to her bedroom.

The other girls did have all the girls playing with dolls, but they had not seen what the boys were doing, nor really cared.

David and Mike were playing chess, but when the three girls finally came back in, they both looked up at them wondering what was going on.

Boys were easily distracted though, and they quickly went back to their game.  They were both around 11 or 12, so they weren't really interested in what a big girl had in her closet.

Denise went over to the other little girls while Angela walked Cindy to her hamper to put her peed in panties in the dirty clothes.

Then she nodded at her and smiled.

"Good girl.  Now, why don't you watch the little kids now.  Us bigger kids need to talk."

Angela then motioned for Kelly, Olivia and Denise to come with her to leave the bedroom.

Cindy walked into her room saw all the little ones playing with Kelly in charge and keeping at least the girls attention. Cindy blushed as Angela lifted the lid on the plastic hamper so she could stil drop her panties in. She could smell the stale pee from the hamper briefly and hoped none of the little ones noticed.

She blushed as Angela called her a good girl. She went over to where the girls were playing on the floor and started playing with them as the three older girls left the room.

David looked over when he smelled something, and saw the lid to the hamper was off in the closet.  That sort of peeked his curiosity for a moment, but then he turned back to the game not sure if he really did want to know what it was.  He heard girls did stuff to their panties that he might not want to see, so maybe it was safer to just pretend he didn't notice.

Of course, being only 12, he didn't know exactly what they meant by girls' panties got dirty in other ways than normal wearing, peeing or pooping in them, or maybe getting dirty from being at a dirty place.  All he did know, was he was scared to find out.

Angela bent down and whispered to Denise before leaving the room, and Denise came back to play with the little kids with Cindy, probably to keep an eye on her for Angela.

Cindy frowned when Denise came back over and sat down. Normally she didn't mind when one of the older girls stayed in the room, as she appreciated the help. Cindy didn't think Denise would be doing much helping.

Cindy helped a couple of girls find pieces to a puzzle they were working on. She kept an eye on the other girls as well.

(Just to remind you, Denise isn't really a big one anyway.  She's the same age as Jessica Reict, one of the girls that Angela still considers a baby because she's in fifth grade.  Denise is in the same grade.  But there are a few kids younger than them of course.)

Denise watched to see what they were doing, and once she understood, she sat next to her little sister, Barbara.

"Is Cindy being nice to you?"

Barbara nodded.

"Okay.  Make sure Cindy doesn't force you to do anything you don't want to do though.  Big sister is here, and I won't let her, okay?"

Barbara nodded.

Nancy scooted closer to Denise now.  Nancy had a mouth on her sometimes, and she Quite spoiled by her father,  and by her sister, Kelly.

Cindy saw Barbara and Nancy go over to Denise and talk to her. She didn't think anything of it as Barbara and Denise were sisters and Nancy was always with them it seemed.

Cindy saw Paige was playing with a doll so she looked in the box and got out a package of doll diapers and showed them to her.

"You can use these on your doll, honey." Cindy said.

Paige smiled and reached for them.

Denise smiled at the thought of seeing the diapers that Cindy had for her doll.  She couldn't believe a big kid had a doll just like a baby complete with diapers.  She couldn't wait to tell the other big girls what she found.

Somehow, while looking at the toys she had and other stuff, Denise had missed that she had diapers for a baby doll.

The girls were now in the kitchen chatting with the moms who were playing cards.

Cindy let Paige diaper the doll, helping her only if she asked for it. When Paige started putting a dress in the doll Cindy moved onto another of the little girls.

Cindy saw Denise staring at her and blushed. She tugged on her pants them moved away. She walked around making sure everyone was playing and no one was having any problems.

The bedroom was going pretty well, though Denise kept a very close watch on Cindy, much more than even her little sister and their friend Nancy.  She was on a mission from her big sister Olivia's friend, and she wanted to prove to Angela that she was a big girl, so they included her in everything else they did.

In the Kitchen, Angela kept it down about who the pics were of, but kept showing off the funny pics of Cindy peeing her panties in the bathroom.

She didn't tell them that she was the one that caused it, nor exactly how it came about, only that the girl in the pics is such a baby for an older teenager.

(going to focus a bit on the adults so we can give time for Scott to get there with Amanda and Lacey):

By seven in the evening, the whole gang was there.

Steve gave up his best seat in the living room for the game master who would be Ted this evening due to Scott pulling a missing persons on them for some matters that he was not very specific about.

Jason walked his wife to the kitchen, and playfully slapped her bottom.

"Get me a beer from the fridge, wench," he started to get in the role of a barbarian.

Mike took a seat in the living room without asking anything of Sheila because he figured she already had her hands full looking after their youngest princess, Nancy.  He loved Nancy, but the little one could be a selfish little burger.  He didn't want to admit the resemblance in behavior.

Mike had worn a purple sheet that he had had Sheila sew into a cloak one day for a dramatic part of his character when played the part of a wizard.

Robert, a black man with very short frizzy hair and a nicely trimmed moustache stomped in through the living room exaggerating his movements because, that's what a barbarian does, he would say.

Their other player, a little uncommon as far as they could tell, but very welcome, was a heavy set woman by the name of Brenda Reict who often played Priestesses that were very strong with fighting and only limited healing.

(She's your character, but she's playing an Amazonian Priestess that has some control over wild animals, and can, herself, shape change three times a day into a wild animal).

Linda glared at Jason after he slapped her bottom..She went to the refrigerator and took out a beer. She brought it to Jason.

"Here you go. Call if you need anything else." Linda said. 

Sheila led Nancy into the house.

"Go outside with the other kids and be good. We're not at home and I expect you to behave. Have fun." Sheila said.

Jennifer rolled her eyes as she followed Robert into the house. She watched him 

"Olivia, go outside. Help Cindy if she needs it with the little ones." Jennifer ordered.

"Yes mom." Olivia replied.

Olivia went out to look for Angela. Jennifer went to the kitchen and got her husband a beer and brought it to him.

Brenda came in the house with Jessica and sent her outside. She went over to her chair and sat down.

(The kids are already all caught up, so forgive me for ignoring statements about the kids at the moment).

As the men and Brenda set up in the living room getting out books they needed for referencing abilities for their chosen characters, and the GM getting out a boat load of stuff for his story, the women in the kitchen could start visiting or playing cards....

Ted finished setting up about ten minutes later, and he went into the kitchen to get himself something to help him concentrate, not beer, but some cola.

Then, he came back and as he opened the small bottle, he started his opening speech.

"At the gates of a huge city, it seemed thousands were walking in a steady flow through the gate, in two directions, either into the city or out of the city.  This is where the barbarian...," Ted looked down at his notes.  "You did say you were brothers?  The brothers' travels had brought them here, and though cities are not a common or even comfortable place for a barbarian, you cannot deny that city dwellers make excellent arrows and some other things that had worn out in your travels...."

The scene was quickly set and he let the players run amuck in the city for a while because his first hint that all was not well with the city would only come that night....

Linda, Sheila and Jennifer sat down at the table. Linda pulled three decks of  cards out of her purse. She moved them around on the table before selecting one and putting the others back.

"How about a little strip poker tonight, ladies?" Linda laughed.

Sheila and Jennifer laughed as well, although Linda made this joke every game night.

"No? Spades it is." Linda said, shuffling the cards then dealing them out.