LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

"Did you pee your pants today?" Angela asked frowning.  "If not, maybe they saw you do it a different day or something.  Just try to ignore them if they do it again, okay?"

She hugged her.

"If I catch them making fun of you, they'll be sorry."

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela hugged her a moment, and walked her to her next class.

"I'm here for you, Cindy.  You just be a good girl and wait for me to get you for each class, and then anyone that's trying to be mean will have a hard time to find the time to do so, okay?"

She walked her to her second class and dropped her off.

Cindy #2 (Middle of class) ooo 

Cindy looked at the clock. She was pretty sure she should make it but she would be cutting it close.

She tried to remain still so she wouldn't draw attention to herself. She pressed her legs together and put her hand down in her lap.

Angela arrived about a minute or so after Cindy's class got out.

"Sorry, I forgot I had PE.  I had to get dressed again before I could some and get you.  You okay?"

She noticed the girl doing a funny potty dance, but tried to ignore it.

Cindy #2 ooo ooo ooo

Angela frowned when she said she wasn't going to make it.

"Your not?"

She felt her pants.

"You don't feel wet, Cindy.  Are you sure you can't make it?"

But even as she kept her there, talking to her, her body was making it known that it was going to give up any second....

As Cindy started to pee, she also felt her bottom starting to push....

logs: oo

Angela sighed and shook her head.

"You're peeing, right now?"

She took her by the hand and started to lead her to the office.

Some of the kids in Cindy's class started pointing at her, still not able to see the poop coming out, but definitely saw her peeing.

Angela glared at them, but tried to keep Cindy moving towards the nurse to change her pants, not yet realizing that Cindy was starting to poop herself, too.

Angela brought Cindy to the nurse, and she waited with Cindy as more poop pushed into the poor girl's undies until the nurse could see them.

"My friend peed her pants," Angela told the nurse.  "I'm not sure how it happened because I didn't ask, but can you help her?"

The nurse smiled.

"Stand up, honey."

As she did, the first part of the poop fell right into her panties and she started to push again....

Logs: ooo oo

Both the nurse and Angela smelled her as soon as she stood up.

"I think she's pooping her pants," Angela told the nurse.

"Angela, you can go back to class."

Angela frowned, but she put a hand on Cindy's shoulder.

"I'll check on you after your next class, unless you go home, okay?"

The nurse walked Cindy back to her bathroom, and she started to pull down her pants not realizing she wasn't finished yet.

Cindy logs: ooo ooo o

The nurse frowned.

"You're pooping in your panties?  Why didn't you go to the bathroom to try to do it, even if you started it in class, you should have tried to finish on the toilet instead of in your panties."

She reached for Cindy's pants to pull them down anyway.

"Unless you do this all the time, I doubt you can finish with your pants up.  Just let me help you, baby."

She pushed Cindy's hands away and started to undo her pants anyway.

"I don't care if it keeps going in your panties, as I pull them down.  I just don't want you wearing those messy panties too long because, honestly, the only way you'd be able to finish pooping yourself, is if you are used to going in your pants like that, with them pulled up."

She pushed the girl's pants down, and when she did, the pressure against her butt released and the rest of it went in her panties causing them to sag more and to pee a bit more.

The nurse let her finish filling her panties before she pulled them down and then she helped her sit on the toilet.  

"Wipe yourself the best you can, honey?" the nurse told her.

Cindy blushed as the nurse talked to her.

"I don't know." Cindy replied.

Cindy let the nurse pull down her pants. She nodded.

She blushed again as she finished pooping in her panties. She got some toilet paper and started cleaning herself.

The nurse went to the sink and wet some cloths and then came back and bent down next to her.

"Okay, sweetie, this is going to be embarrassing, but I need to make sure you get clean, honey."

She then helped her stand back up and started to wipe at her trying to get her as clean as possible.

"I'm afraid I'll have to," the nurse said.  "If you had just peed, well, it may not have been so important, but you didn't just pee, did you?  I am sending you home sick, and I'm going to recommend her bring you a diaper to go home in."

She continued to clean up the girl until she was clean.

Then she led her to a bed, but before letting her lie down, she cut up a trash bag, put that over the bedding and then a towel over that.

"Just in case you poop again," she said.  "The flu can cause you to poop multiple times, and I don't want the bed getting all messy since other student have to use it, too."

The nurse refused to belief she didn't have the flu even though the thermometer said her temperature was normal, and she didn't seem to have any other symptoms.  She couldn't think of any other reason a ninth grader would poop her pants like that, at school, in front of her peers.

Cindy had to lay there about forty minutes or so before Steve finally got there to get her.

"Your daughter might have the flu or something," the nurse told him.  "She doesn't have a fever yet, but the flu has been known to play tricks...."

Steve nodded at the nurse, but he didn't believe she had the flu.

When he finally got the poor girl, with only a diaper on her middle to hide her girlhood from everyone else because he thought the nurse had provided her with clothes, but the nurse had nothing that would fit over a diaper to put on her....  So she had to go out to the parking lot in just a diaper and her shirts.

When they were in the car, the turned to her and put a hand on her bare leg.

"Cindy?  Do you feel sick to your tummy?" he asked.  "Don't lie to me, as that will make me more upset than if you just pooped your pants because you chose to wait too long to get to the bathroom.  If you just waited too long, tell me, okay?"

He waited to see what she would say.