LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does having an erection or orgasm strengthen pelvic floor muscles?

Hi.. I'm currently 2 1/2 months into 24/7 diapers and the 12 month program. What have others who are doing the program experienced in regards to erections and orgasm. Does it put us back from weakening the pelvic floor muscles?

1 hour ago, sweetlilone said:

Hi.. I'm currently 2 1/2 months into 24/7 diapers and the 12 month program. What have others who are doing the program experienced in regards to erections and orgasm. Does it put us back from weakening the pelvic floor muscles?

TBH, this is a very good question and I've heard many different things. Anatomically, weak pelvic floor muscles (aka product of diaper training) = weak/premature ejaculation. I am a walking example of this because I notice when I don't do the deed once in awhile my balls will ache ("blue balls") and won't subside until I do. I release a lot sooner and my muscles do ache (from weakening them?) but haven't noticed much change. The author of the 12 month diaper training guide says to do it each night before bed to help mitigate nocturnal erections. It helps me sleep for sure but still don't like doing it. I hate getting off but it's the only thing that helps relieve the aches. I try to ejac ASAP so as to not strengthen any muscles more than they should, just to be safe.

Bottom Line: I think as long as you're staying relaxed letting the muscles weaken by letting go as soon as the urge hits, the muscles that you use to climax/ejaculate for that short period of time won't be enough to really set diaper training back by much. Just my 2 cents.

8 hours ago, stevewet said:

The one thing I have noticed is I no longer get any form of erection and if I masturbate I cum very quickly 

Well I've worn for a long time and notice less erections as well but the testes still build up seminal fluid and a balloon eventually gets annoying and firm...depends on age. ^^

However, I've heard even with guys in their 30's (me) can have a hard time with erections after keeping the testicles in a diaper (esp plastic backed - there is research on this; if interested ask Dr. Google) for a long time (aka...24/7 wearers). It's important to "air out" down there once in awhile or wear just your diaper and a tshirt/tank top before bed.

After almost 25 years of diapers 24/7, I am still horny even at my "advanced" age. I suspect that it has little or nothing to do with the muscles as my leakage has increased over the years. I've been victimized (vasectomy) and blame any issues on that. The amount of squirt has diminished and no longer has a nasty smell.

I'm 41, and incontinent for 12 years. I masturbate every day except when I'm hung over. I haven't really changed sexual habits since puberty. I don't wet the bed very often simply because I get rock hard pretty much all night, and that makes me wake up a lot and have to try and relax myself so I can pee. Maybe if I didn't get off almost daily I could wet the bed more in my sleep, but it's a tradeoff I don't want to make. I like getting off and think it keeps me younger in general. I'll stop being sexual when I'm dead.

• 2 weeks later...