LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Triple Bypass

1 hour ago, 1950potty said:

A question,  how long did you have to wait until you could sit in the front of a car?  In my case it was a month.  they were afraid if an air bag went off and hit my weakened sternum, it would be the end of me.

That never came up. Although it would have made sense and I didn't go around by car

• 4 weeks later...

As "Day-106" draws to a close, I'm looking forward to official Cardio-rehab. I think it should have begun a bit sooner, but we got hit with such colds about a month ago I suspect it was some strain of FLU our heroic CDC (overtaxed as that noble institution is with its political self-anointings) somehow overlooked. I believe it would be wise to let it lie there (following with ceaseless diligence in the illustrious footsteps etc., etc., etc). We told various Health-care Professionals we were ill-enough we didn't want to share whatever we had with ANYONE & thus learned quite a few people also suspected FLU.

Other things-learned: Those scare-sheets that come with prescribed medications should be READ; then SAVED in some organized manner; then READ AGAIN periodically. I've learned either my usual attention to detail has new limits when processing some level of new material--or I just found those limits where they've been. All the stuff I've had to learn how to do differently (or to STOP doing for now) adds up to a mess of new material to process. There could be more to share, but (to my delight) my Playful, Easily-excited Bladder has become more insistent of late! Best regards, all.

• 1 month later...

Accessing any sites like here on hospital WiFi around here it's blocked , however if you go through tapatalk and are in a hundred different forums on a hundred topics so be it , never have an issue going through tapatalk . I have had angioplasty and Roto Rooter more times than I can count . Anesthesia never believes me I will just lay there and focus on ceiling texture , it was about my 3rd procedure they started putting this hazy swirly plastic box over your head , that piss's me off and i go to rip it off and they put me out,nurses in recovery call me Mr. Box because they know when they see me it's because anesthesia thought "oh he's sedated he will never know",wrong!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm afraid with anesthesia is the people who administer it believe that "Oh I can'y hear it" crap.  Perhaps only one out of a hundred can and it wreaks them out.  I woke from after bypass and I was still paralyzed.  Terrified I was forever that way.  Then the nursing staff tried to say you are just imagining that.  I lost a lot of respect for nurses (and my wife was one) that day.  I could repeat what was said and what was happening.  It was no imagination  but they kept denying it.  I'm glad I never saw the anesthesiologist after I'd would probably punched  him.  he scared the shit out of me and it would terrify me if I needed anesthesia again.

i guess I am the world's first bionic Fairy. Unfortunately, they start with what should be part 2 but juxt let it go through all the vids. It was put in yesterday