LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At what wettness-level do you change your diaper?

Mysterion

At what wettness-level do you change your diaper?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. At what wettness-level do you change your diaper?

• 0% - I don't use the diaper
    • 50% - I want to be on the save side
    • 95% - I change the diaper, when it's almost full
    • 100% - I go for the maximum
    • 101% - I change the diaper, when it starts leaking
    • 110% - I change the diaper, when stains are showing on my jeans

I answered 50% because that was the closest choice,

Actually I am far more concerned by urine going stale than the remaining capacity of my diaper. Of course I try to save some money by wearing the least expensive disposable diaper that will not leak before the urine turns stale.During the summer here in So California daytime 5 hours is the safe limit before urine becomes stale and irritating. I have tested my GoodNites Tru-Fit when it is cool enough I can wear them for over 6 hours before they are saturated. I wet more when it is cool, so I feel safe wearing a Tru-Fit for 5 hours. The inserts cost little and are easily changed discreetly in a public ladies' room.

At home when we have no outsider visitors I wear pinned gauze diapers inside vinyl panties. I can use up to 3 soakers. With 3 soakers in bedroom air conditioning I can sleep 8 hours without stale urine or leaks. Moving around before bed I use one or two soakers, so I have 4 or 5 hours capacity.

• Like 1

I also answered 50%, how ever, this depends on the situation. If I’m on the way, I need sometimes the “headroom” - that’s one of the reasons why I use still  diapers in this case. Over the daytime - when a toilet is in reach I use pads and I change them if a accident happens. In this case they are mostly saturated so they wouldn’t cope with a second accident. But this happens luckily not that often anymore and meanwhile I have even days without daytime accidents. Over the nighttime I need to use diapers, and they are also often at their limit in the morning.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 11:03 AM, woelkchen-2018 said:

I'm just curious when you change your diaper. If you have any other answers, just ad them.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:03 AM, woelkchen-2018 said:

I'm just curious when you change your diaper. If you have any other answers, just ad them.

Shortly after it cools. I love the warm pee flowing over my junk

Usually I change when life circumstances make me - have to go pick up the kids or something - so there are times when I can't use a whole diaper. But I never soak one all the way up the back, it's usually about 95% full unless I'm sloshing around in my overnight. Still then I will change and poop in the potty rather than poop in it since my partner isn't a fan of that.

It really depends for me- on a number of details. 

Am I where I can change quickly & discretely when I need to?

Will I be away from such a place in the near future?

Have I been using these diapers for a long time and really trust them to know when they reach capacity?

Am I just getting into a new case of diapers? (I may not trust them as much)

What did I eat for lunch?

How many glasses of water have I had today?

I went with 95%. Basically I try to avoid really thick diapers because my skin gets irritated when I wear a wet diaper for extended periods (like abu space can last me almost all day). So I try to stick with good medical style diapers that usually last me 4-6 hours of wetting and so I can change regularly. That way I don’t feel like I’m wasting anything. 

When at home i wear them almost to the point of leaking. Basically I am lazy and an't be bothered to change until I have to plus why waste a nappy. If possible when out and about I change once they become noticably wet.

It varies. While at home I tent to push the boundaries as far as I can yet try to avoid leaks, simply hate leaks. While out and about I am more aware and change well before any leaks might occur. I usually wear disposables out and very thin cloth diaper and a plastic pant. I do not mind if the thin cloth diaper gets wet it is meant as a safe guard anyway.

I'm usually wearing one of the top notch diaper (NSC supreme, better dry, comfidry) and they'll take a lot.   My general rule of thumb is that if I feel wet, the diaper is likely full and won't take anymore.    I will often give it two good fills and then change.    I was on a airline trip last week and I thought I was good as was heading to baggage claim at the destination but suddenly developed a leak.    Made an immediate detour for a change.

• 2 weeks later...

For me it depends at home my girlfriend always changes me and if she's busy I could be leaking before she realizes I need a change which makes me feel really helpless and babyish

If out in public I change myself at 75% I don't want leaks its extremely rude to leave a puddle in your seat if you can help it 

I tend to make the most from my diapers.  The low end store brands I get a Goodwill usually last about 3 hours, roughly the time I spend most mornings surfing Daily Diapers, Diapermates and other things I need to do on my computer.  Some times I spend a little longer on the computer or have a cheaper diaper and I leak some.  With a premium diaper which I rarely use unless I'm going out of town for the day (rare) or I have the house to myself for a few days and don't have to work, I will keep it on as long as possible, up to 10 or more hours if it's not leaking.  Naturally, something could come up that would require me to change out of a diaper, such as being called in to work or a friend calling me to go somewhere with him or help him with a project.  Barring anything like that, I will generally stay in my diaper until it won't hold anymore.

I wait till I'm bursting, so to speak, and then just release. Normally, the diaper will be full wet because if I do it again, it leaks. BUT, depending on the diaper (the one I had five years ago was amazing at this), I stayed in it for 24 hours before changing. The diaper brand I got last month (which I won't again) was too uncomfortable, although absorbent.

Whenever I can, I wait until they start leaking or is about to leak, after using the same brand for a long time you will notice stuff like this

Only times I change early is if I have to go out and diaper wont last the duration I'll be out, or when I get home from work and I really need a shower and sometimes it falls apart when taking it off, so not putting it back on

I would change it when I start to feel the leaking when I sit down most of the time.  Or if I am doing something-standing or walking and start to feel the liquid pooling up in already soaked diaper, I'd go change too. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Depends where I am, at home with my armchair protected, I'll wait until my jeans are soaked as well, out in public perhaps 50%, I clicked on 110% as that's the most pleasurable for me,,, 

A poopie diaper gets changed right away. For a wet diaper, I can usually go three or four hours (or a bit more) before needing to be changed. I wear cloth diapers with Zorb soaker panels and terry cloth boosters under PUL waterproof pull-on pants.