LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I NEED ADVICE

Pokemonfan

Hi,

Someone very close to me has discovered that I like to wear diapers and they know that I am hiding more than just diapers. I got in a big fight with this person the other day over my diaper wearing and they want me to tell them everything. I am conflicted about it because they feel like in some way its there fault that I enjoy diapers no matter how much I told them it is nothing they did. I just am concerned if I tell them about my little side they will feel that they contributed to it some how and feel bad. I want this person to be in my life but I feel like not telling them is pushing them away from me and my concern is if I tell them it might push them away from me as well. I have no clue what I should do. If you have any advice or thoughts please share them I really could use it.

Normal I would say, it’s your secret, you have the right to keep it at that. But since you say the cat is, more or less out of the bag already. You might want to go ahead talk about it, and explain things out. You can’t doing anything to change their feelings, if they are determined not to understand, and blame themselves. After you’ve done your best to, lay things out, and explain how things really are, and it’s not their fault. You made the choices, you made, they’re your choices to make, if they don’t, or can’t understand, it’s there hang up. 

• Like 1

I feel like if this person respects you then they should respect what you e told them and they should stop pushing. It is your life so you get to decide what you share or don't share. Friends, ir whatever relation they are to you, should be respectful of your boundaries.

Little kaiya

• Like 2

Tough call... I think it somewhat depends on what your exact relationship with this person is. Do you want them fully into your life? Do you want to be able to share your little side with them? If your only reason for wanting to tell them everything is the fear of pushing them away if you don't...I probably would not tell them.

Try and really think through the pros and cons... hopefully that will give you clarity.

• Like 1

You alone are the best resource whether you know it or believe it. Examine each of your points by doing some self reflection. We are often our own worst enemies. I've found the same thing as others that confession is good for the soul and sunlight can disinfect the infected. Hope I didn't use too many cliches here. We often tend to make things worse than they really are.

Personally I would be honest, so far every person that ive have had to spill the beans to has been cool with it. 

One friend unexpectedly came over to bring me ice cream when i was not feeling well and I had my playpen set up, she asked and said i'm an ageplayer. " ok, cool" and that was the end of it, now she comes over for kids movies and stuffie snuggles when she is feeling down.

I send a photo of a creepy doll to friend from work, the playpen was in the background and she asked what goes in the playpen, I said I do.

Now she follows my little IG account.  

Last month on the way out of work, a coworker asked if i was a little.  I figured if she is asking she knows about ageplay, I said yes. She came out to me as a little as well

I have found honesty is the best policy but results may vary