LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hellu

Hellu party people (oh god, yes that's the first and last time I've ever said that)

I've been lurking this place for god knows how long, but I feel like I should try to get involved a bit more :) (in before I say this and go back to my hidiehole immediately. What can I say? I'm good at lurking)
I'm a boy from Sweden, but I view myself as a little girl. Been interested in diapers since forever basically. I am a big nerd, love dem vidya games, also major potterhead (which I always thought goes great with being a pottypants). Oh and I ramble when I get nervous, which I do when I try to introduce myself. Also I am sarcastic to the point of great annoyance.

Anyhow, hello everyone xD

(Quick Edit, just wanted to add, Ralts is my favourite pokémon, partly because of this line of the pokedex entry "Ralts rarely shows itself to humans, but may occasionally approach when it senses positive or happy feelings." Know that feeling :P)

Hi ya, and welcome to DD, officially that is, since you’ve already been sculling around here, peeking around crib corners, and hiding under changing takes. But, that’s ok, we can forgive that stuff. You stepped up, and introduced yourself, so we know a little about you now. ? It’s always nice to meet new people, and even if you do have a hid die hole, and maybe a bit shy. Lots of us know shy. Well, join us, relax, have fun, and enjoy! That’s all there is to it. See ya round, unless you’re in your hid die hole that is. ?