LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My visit of the ABDL-Factory-Store in NL

Mysterion

Last Thursday I visited the ABDL-Factory in the Netherlands. From my hometown in Germany it’s about 140km to get there. Of course I could have also mail-ordered, but I wanted to shop in person and see and feel how the diapers and clothes are. By the way: opening hours are Monday 08:00 am - 17:00 pm Thursday to Friday 08:45 am - 16:00 pm. But better crosscheck by mail, if they are really open. Web-Site: https://abdlfactory.com/

Inside it’s more like a showroom and not like a shop. It’s divided in a room for plain diapers and a room for diapers with color prints. I was the only customer when arriving, later two more men came in. Once I made up my mind, a nice lady from the office offerd to help me and wrote down my order. It took a short while for them to collect all items, but a good occasion to have a small talk with the office-lady. 

I bought various diapers, all with prints, a pvc short, a romper and two pacifiers. As the diaper I wore was already pretty wet from the long car ride, I took a new one out of the box and changed on the toilet (taking the used one with me in a bag). I wonder if someone saw it, but I needed to change the diaper :)

Here are two pics of my purchase:

diaper-little-rascals.jpg.e366a6c6d33d9c912203efbb4377cccb.jpg

diaper-little-rascals-and-cover.jpg.9bc237dcff7ae48106bc3205478b16b2.jpg

Archived