LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I love being incontinent?

I really don't know why I love being incontinent. This is something I've always had a " thing " for, going as far back as I remember. It's like I've always had this thought that I should be in nappies. When I was younger and played around with nappies (much the same as we all did), I never saw myself as a little or ab, it was always about wearing medical style nappies and " pretending" to be incontinent. I would go to a town where no-one knew me and I would spend the day as if I was incontinent, i.e. changing in public toilets, carrying spare changing supplies wherever I went and kinda dealing with leaks and the embarrassment of being incontinent. It's always kinda been focused around the incontinence rather than the nappies themselves.

So skip forward many years and I've managed to make myself dependant on nappies with the help of my fiance. I took allot of time and allot of work but we've done it and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I've been wearing 247 for over 4 years and It has gotten to the stage where my nappies and incontinence are just the norm now. Even my vanilla friends know I need nappies. 

I love everything about my incontinence. The way I smell when I'm clean and dry, they way I smell when I'm wet. The way I smell my nappy when I wake up in the morning,  The way I leak from time to time, the way I am always damp, the way I need to carry a change with me wherever I go. The way I wet down my legs when I change sometimes or when I get out the shower. The way I crinkle when I move and the way I feel a spurt of wee fill my nappy when I sneeze or heavy lift. I even love the embarrassment when some of the female members of our vanilla friends tell me if my bulge is showing and if they smell my wetness. I even like the way that when I leak, my friends brush it off and make it a small deal. I even like having my gp and hospital docs know I wear nappies. The nurses and docs are awesome and very professional. 

I have absolutely no idea why I am like this and after 40 years of trying to find the answers, I am still none the wiser.  I suppose I am writhing all this to see if I am not the only one who has these feelings and thoughts.  It would be awesome to hear stories from others who have similar feelings. 

• Like 1

Strange isn't it?  I understand exactly what you mean, I feel the same, and I'm no nearer knowing why I feel that way than you are.  As far as I'm aware I'm not incontinent, but I may have less control than I think I have, since I've been in nappies all day every day for nearly a year, without ever trying to hold back when I feel wetting coming on.  I'm not usually in nappies in bed, to keep my wife happy, so I'm getting up 3-5 times a night just in case to use the toilet.  A year ago that would only be once or twice, so something's happening there.

I'm at my happiest walking the dog, and wetting as I go.  I was even happy when I wet the bed last night (I'm home alone for a week), since it showed my lack of effective control.  I didn't wet in my sleep, but maybe even that will come with time.  And I have to be honest and say I'm looking forward to it.  And so's Teddy. ?

• Like 1

I absolutely get what you are saying for the most part I feel the same. I too have strong memories going back to a very, very young age with a very strong desire to be in diapers because” that is how it is supposed to be”. Even today if I were to give it a name I feel “uncomfortable” in a continent body. I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for twenty years or so. My diapered life is almost fully integrated in my daily activities. Over time I went through various so called “stages” , at least, I call them stages, for my desire to wear diapers and use diapers without control were massive. At a certain point I stopped fighting and simply went with the flow, it made life so much easier. Just like you I gave up my search for answers for with each stage I entered I was driven to re-evaluate what was going on. I doubt you’ll find one that will fit the bill completely to much variables come into play. One of the things I like most about being in diapers is to wake up in the morning in a soaking wet cloth diaper without knowing you wetted it. Then I’ll start up my morning routine. I’ll keep my wet diaper on for the first hour, run around the house making breakfast, drink a pot of coffee. Meanwhile the blissful feeling of waking up in a soaking wet diaper subsides, allowing my adult side to take over. Although I am not an AB, in anyway the aspect of waking up in a soaking wet diaper feels and makes me feel very babyish. For me it is also very important to get my diapers a close to the ones I wore as a little child. Especially my night time diaper needs to be as close as I can get it, therefore I wear cloth and preferably retro style Snap-On plastic pants. During the day I turn to disposable diapers for cloth is not very convenient if you have to change it. it is almost next to impossible while at work or doing your daily chores. Although not as babyish (to my opinion) the disposable diapers I wear during the day makes me feel more like an incontinent person. I like it when my diaper is wet and needs to be changed. I also like the routine of changing, getting out of a wet diaper and put on a fresh one, and the cycle starts over. Ever after all these years I am not really diaper dependent but I make so that I am and that works for me. Living my life like an incontinent person causes me very little problems. I have told numerous people I wear diapers. They all responded nicely and kindly which made it a whole lot easier to integrate my little side into my normal adult life and routines.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

I really don't know why I love being incontinent. This is something I've always had a " thing " for, going as far back as I remember. It's like I've always had this thought that I should be in nappies. When I was younger and played around with nappies (much the same as we all did), I never saw myself as a little or ab, it was always about wearing medical style nappies and " pretending" to be incontinent. I would go to a town where no-one knew me and I would spend the day as if I was incontinent, i.e. changing in public toilets, carrying spare changing supplies wherever I went and kinda dealing with leaks and the embarrassment of being incontinent. It's always kinda been focused around the incontinence rather than the nappies themselves.

So skip forward many years and I've managed to make myself dependant on nappies with the help of my fiance. I took allot of time and allot of work but we've done it and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I've been wearing 247 for over 4 years and It has gotten to the stage where my nappies and incontinence are just the norm now. Even my vanilla friends know I need nappies. 

I love everything about my incontinence. The way I smell when I'm clean and dry, they way I smell when I'm wet. The way I smell my nappy when I wake up in the morning,  The way I leak from time to time, the way I am always damp, the way I need to carry a change with me wherever I go. The way I wet down my legs when I change sometimes or when I get out the shower. The way I crinkle when I move and the way I feel a spurt of wee fill my nappy when I sneeze or heavy lift. I even love the embarrassment when some of the female members of our vanilla friends tell me if my bulge is showing and if they smell my wetness. I even like the way that when I leak, my friends brush it off and make it a small deal. I even like having my gp and hospital docs know I wear nappies. The nurses and docs are awesome and very professional. 

I have absolutely no idea why I am like this and after 40 years of trying to find the answers, I am still none the wiser.  I suppose I am writhing all this to see if I am not the only one who has these feelings and thoughts.  It would be awesome to hear stories from others who have similar feelings. 

I could of written that. I feel exactly the same. I have a strong desire to be incontinent. My fetish resolves around the incontinence side and diaper dependence.

7 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

Man, this is spooky... You described me almost to a tee :rolleyes: Are you sure you're not me?

6 hours ago, Stroller said:

Strange isn't it?  I understand exactly what you mean, I feel the same, and I'm no nearer knowing why I feel that way than you are.  As far as I'm aware I'm not incontinent, but I may have less control than I think I have, since I've been in nappies all day every day for nearly a year, without ever trying to hold back when I feel wetting coming on.  I'm not usually in nappies in bed, to keep my wife happy, so I'm getting up 3-5 times a night just in case to use the toilet.  A year ago that would only be once or twice, so something's happening there.

I'm at my happiest walking the dog, and wetting as I go.  I was even happy when I wet the bed last night (I'm home alone for a week), since it showed my lack of effective control.  I didn't wet in my sleep, but maybe even that will come with time.  And I have to be honest and say I'm looking forward to it.  And so's Teddy. ?

It's a answer I don't think I'm ever going to know but one thing I can say is, since we decided that I was going to wear and lose control, I have been so much happier in my daily life. Keep with it if it's truly what you want, we found that the more I wore, the less control I had. Time served alone is enough to erode control after any significant amount of time. I do advise to be careful with your wife though. I think it's  got to be all about compromise. I'm lucky with my fiance but I do make sure she feels happy and I will run around after her and make her feel special. ?

4 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I absolutely get what you are saying for the most part I feel the same. I too have strong memories going back to a very, very young age with a very strong desire to be in diapers because” that is how it is supposed to be”. Even today if I were to give it a name I feel “uncomfortable” in a continent body. I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for twenty years or so. My diapered life is almost fully integrated in my daily activities. Over time I went through various so called “stages” , at least, I call them stages, for my desire to wear diapers and use diapers without control were massive. At a certain point I stopped fighting and simply went with the flow, it made life so much easier. Just like you I gave up my search for answers for with each stage I entered I was driven to re-evaluate what was going on. I doubt you’ll find one that will fit the bill completely to much variables come into play. One of the things I like most about being in diapers is to wake up in the morning in a soaking wet cloth diaper without knowing you wetted it. Then I’ll start up my morning routine. I’ll keep my wet diaper on for the first hour, run around the house making breakfast, drink a pot of coffee. Meanwhile the blissful feeling of waking up in a soaking wet diaper subsides, allowing my adult side to take over. Although I am not an AB, in anyway the aspect of waking up in a soaking wet diaper feels and makes me feel very babyish. For me it is also very important to get my diapers a close to the ones I wore as a little child. Especially my night time diaper needs to be as close as I can get it, therefore I wear cloth and preferably retro style Snap-On plastic pants. During the day I turn to disposable diapers for cloth is not very convenient if you have to change it. it is almost next to impossible while at work or doing your daily chores. Although not as babyish (to my opinion) the disposable diapers I wear during the day makes me feel more like an incontinent person. I like it when my diaper is wet and needs to be changed. I also like the routine of changing, getting out of a wet diaper and put on a fresh one, and the cycle starts over. Ever after all these years I am not really diaper dependent but I make so that I am and that works for me. Living my life like an incontinent person causes me very little problems. I have told numerous people I wear diapers. They all responded nicely and kindly which made it a whole lot easier to integrate my little side into my normal adult life and routines.  

It's nice to hear that in not the only one at least. . . Lol. . .  It's nice that you have found your happy place too. I think it counts for allot when you truly find your happy medium, on matter where that may be. 

3 hours ago, username said:

I could of written that. I feel exactly the same. I have a strong desire to be incontinent. My fetish resolves around the incontinence side and diaper dependence.

It's nice tm hear your on the same level. ???

2 hours ago, ppdude said:

Man, this is spooky... You described me almost to a tee :rolleyes: Are you sure you're not me?

Hahahaha. . .  Erm, not last time I checked. . . Lol. . . .   I think,  ??

As a child, the pressure on trying to stay dry was huge, but the need to be wet was even bigger! I was attracted to nappies and plastic pants from about 4 or 5,  but I knew it was not the norm. Wether it is just the childishness of nappies or the plastic pants rubbing on the insides of the thighs, the smell, wet or dry, not forgetting the act of changing a wet nappy, it is all lovely. I have almost always worn nappies at night as I have almost always wet the bed, but I did not go 24/7 until about 4 years ago, that makes over 45 years of torment when all I wanted was to be in my rightful place, in nappies 24/7. 

The night time incontinence has been followed by daytime urgency, I think my bladder only holds 250mls! But now I just let go and enjoy the wee filling my thirsty nappy. Enjoying my incontinence  ...  sure do.

As a child, the pressure on trying to stay dry was huge, but the need to be wet was even bigger! I was attracted to nappies and plastic pants from about 4 or 5,  but I knew it was not the norm. Wether it is just the childishness of nappies or the plastic pants rubbing on the insides of the thighs, the smell, wet or dry, not forgetting the act of changing a wet nappy, it is all lovely. I have almost always worn nappies at night as I have almost always wet the bed, but I did not go 24/7 until about 4 years ago, that makes over 45 years of torment when all I wanted was to be in my rightful place, in nappies 24/7. 
The night time incontinence has been followed by daytime urgency, I think my bladder only holds 250mls! But now I just let go and enjoy the wee filling my thirsty nappy. Enjoying my incontinence  ...  sure do.

Why i like being incontinent, it feels good to wear a diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 hours ago, Greybird said:

Your story is very similar too mine. I understand exactly what you mean about the torment. Wearing 247 was the best decision I made and it sounds like it was the same for you. Glad to hear you've found the happiness too. ??

12 hours ago, scif788 said:

Why i like being incontinent, it feels good to wear a diaper

It sure does feel good. ?

For me my desire to be incontinent revolves around humiliation.  I have a constant need to feel in a permanent humilated state and I have found becoming unpotty trained has helped to satisfy this need. 

Wearing diapers permanently reminds me every second, of every minute, of everyday just how pathetic I am.  The loud crinkle of my diaper.  The feel of swollen padding between my legs.  The smell of pee pee mixed with baby powder.  The look of a thick pink diaper decorated with princesses.  There is no hiding the fact that I am a sissy little girl and it makes my diaper uncontrollably wet thinking about it.

I believe choosing to use diaper dependancy as my way to tame my humiliation need is healthy.  I can keep myself in a permanent state of humiliation but the world around me has no idea.  Yes, I can make the fact I wear diapers completely obvious to those around me if I choose.  Before I wore diapers permanently I would make it known to the world that I was wearing a diaper.  I believe this is because I needed to get my immediate humiliation fix.  Now that I feel I am dependent on diapers I get a steady dose of that humiliation fix and it is not necessary for me to involve those around me.  

Despite the fact I now rarely intentionally expose my diaper dependancy to other people being diaper dependant means you will be put in a humilated sitiation.  There will be an untimely diaper leak.  TSA will pull you aside.  Your diaper will need to be changed and the only restroom that is available is a crowded men's restroom.  People will hear the ripping of your diaper tapes and the crinkle of putting on your new diaper.  You are incontinent and you have no choice.  

Diaper dependancy also helps me with my partner.  She is 10 percent sexual and 90 percent everything else.  I am 90 percent sexual and 10 percent everything else.  Someone with my desires dreams of being with a woman that keeps them in a constant state of humiliation.  A dominant Mommy that takes charge of their diaper dependancy.  This is not the woman I married.  Wearing diapers permanently and becoming unpotty trained has allowed me to fulfill my 90/10 needs without my wife participating.  It also means I am not searching for another partner that may be more like me or atleast more understanding of my needs.

Do not get me wrong.  When my Mommy is in her 10 percent mode she is the most amazing dominant Mommy in the world.  She is a natural at completely humiliating me and a natural at being a Mommy.  I do desire her Mommy attention everyday but also know that is just not who she is.

The most important thing in my relationship is that my wife understands I need to wear diapers.  She accepts that her husband unpotty trained himself and more than likely will be in diapers the rest of his life.  So much sacrifice and understanding and unconditional love has to exist for a relationship to flourish under such conditions.

I agree that being incontinent is not for everyone.  It takes a lot of commitment and also understanding if you are with someone.  Once incontinent it lasts for a lifetime not just a masturbation session.  For me, being incontinent is exactly what I needed to be happy.

• Like 1

I have always loved nappies, since my earliest memories. When I was 11 I started stealing incontinence nappies from special needs school, my foster Mum soon found the used pads under my bed. Soon after a visit to a child psychologist my foster parents started buying me incontinence nappies only to be worn at night with a good behaviour chart. I pretty much wore nappies every night from age 11 to 17.. Tena Slip Supers....

But I remember around age 12 my foster mother threatening me,  she said ''If you continue wearing nappies you'll end up incontinent, do you want to end up incontinent?'' That was the time I first learned about incontinence and I knew straight away I wanted to be incontinent.. 

I hit puberty and my whole sexuality evolved around nappies and incontinence. I didn't find people attractive - still don't. I only loved the thought of being double incontinent, and permanently in nappies.

Also I learned that I wanted to be disabled... I wanted to be cared for. I wanted to be seen as vulnerable.. I had a pretty bad abusive childhood. Because I went to a special needs school and had learning difficulties at the time but no official diagnosis - I wanted to explore this further and be diagnosed with a actual condition. I did develop psychosis when I was 22 and was involuntary admitted to hospital.

Things have worked out very good for me since then. I'm now seen as disabled and I absolutely love it. I have always wanted to be mentally disabled since I was a small child. I actually feel whole as a person.

I freely wear nappies all the time... My support staff encourage me to go see my GP and tell them about my incontinence - They don't force me... They know that the antipsychotic I'm on can cause incontinence... Even when I've been hospitalised through psychosis I take my incontinence nappies into hospital with me. And on occasion get my support staff to fetch them for me.. They have a clinical waste bin put in my room... I think what I've learned about wearing nappies 24/7 in care settings that actually being incontinent isn't a big deal to people... You'll be surprised how many people are incontinent in Intellectual disability hospitals and respite centres...

On 8/17/2019 at 12:35 PM, Constantlywet said:

I know just how you feel I am just the same and love everything about being incontinent.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:12 PM, MarkSmith said:

For me my desire to be incontinent revolves around humiliation.  I have a constant need to feel in a permanent humilated state and I have found becoming unpotty trained has helped to satisfy this need. 

Wearing diapers permanently reminds me every second, of every minute, of everyday just how pathetic I am.  The loud crinkle of my diaper.  The feel of swollen padding between my legs.  The smell of pee pee mixed with baby powder.  The look of a thick pink diaper decorated with princesses.  There is no hiding the fact that I am a sissy little girl and it makes my diaper uncontrollably wet thinking about it.

I believe choosing to use diaper dependancy as my way to tame my humiliation need is healthy.  I can keep myself in a permanent state of humiliation but the world around me has no idea.  Yes, I can make the fact I wear diapers completely obvious to those around me if I choose.  Before I wore diapers permanently I would make it known to the world that I was wearing a diaper.  I believe this is because I needed to get my immediate humiliation fix.  Now that I feel I am dependent on diapers I get a steady dose of that humiliation fix and it is not necessary for me to involve those around me.  

Despite the fact I now rarely intentionally expose my diaper dependancy to other people being diaper dependant means you will be put in a humilated sitiation.  There will be an untimely diaper leak.  TSA will pull you aside.  Your diaper will need to be changed and the only restroom that is available is a crowded men's restroom.  People will hear the ripping of your diaper tapes and the crinkle of putting on your new diaper.  You are incontinent and you have no choice.  

Diaper dependancy also helps me with my partner.  She is 10 percent sexual and 90 percent everything else.  I am 90 percent sexual and 10 percent everything else.  Someone with my desires dreams of being with a woman that keeps them in a constant state of humiliation.  A dominant Mommy that takes charge of their diaper dependancy.  This is not the woman I married.  Wearing diapers permanently and becoming unpotty trained has allowed me to fulfill my 90/10 needs without my wife participating.  It also means I am not searching for another partner that may be more like me or atleast more understanding of my needs.

Do not get me wrong.  When my Mommy is in her 10 percent mode she is the most amazing dominant Mommy in the world.  She is a natural at completely humiliating me and a natural at being a Mommy.  I do desire her Mommy attention everyday but also know that is just not who she is.

The most important thing in my relationship is that my wife understands I need to wear diapers.  She accepts that her husband unpotty trained himself and more than likely will be in diapers the rest of his life.  So much sacrifice and understanding and unconditional love has to exist for a relationship to flourish under such conditions.

I agree that being incontinent is not for everyone.  It takes a lot of commitment and also understanding if you are with someone.  Once incontinent it lasts for a lifetime not just a masturbation session.  For me, being incontinent is exactly what I needed to be happy.

Yes, those diaper situations that we face from time to time certainly do make me buzz. I love having to change in a restroom and come out with my used nappy in my hand.  The humiliation involved in that really does flick my switch. 

It's nice you've found a happy medium with your wife. I'm lucky, my fiance is a dl so she likes to play a part and see me in nappies. She wears herself too sometimes but she doesn't wear outside the bedroom. 

Thanks for sharing your views and thoughts though mark.  ???

13 hours ago, username said:

I have always loved nappies, since my earliest memories. When I was 11 I started stealing incontinence nappies from special needs school, my foster Mum soon found the used pads under my bed. Soon after a visit to a child psychologist my foster parents started buying me incontinence nappies only to be worn at night with a good behaviour chart. I pretty much wore nappies every night from age 11 to 17.. Tena Slip Supers....

But I remember around age 12 my foster mother threatening me,  she said ''If you continue wearing nappies you'll end up incontinent, do you want to end up incontinent?'' That was the time I first learned about incontinence and I knew straight away I wanted to be incontinent.. 

I hit puberty and my whole sexuality evolved around nappies and incontinence. I didn't find people attractive - still don't. I only loved the thought of being double incontinent, and permanently in nappies.

Also I learned that I wanted to be disabled... I wanted to be cared for. I wanted to be seen as vulnerable.. I had a pretty bad abusive childhood. Because I went to a special needs school and had learning difficulties at the time but no official diagnosis - I wanted to explore this further and be diagnosed with a actual condition. I did develop psychosis when I was 22 and was involuntary admitted to hospital.

Things have worked out very good for me since then. I'm now seen as disabled and I absolutely love it. I have always wanted to be mentally disabled since I was a small child. I actually feel whole as a person.

I freely wear nappies all the time... My support staff encourage me to go see my GP and tell them about my incontinence - They don't force me... They know that the antipsychotic I'm on can cause incontinence... Even when I've been hospitalised through psychosis I take my incontinence nappies into hospital with me. And on occasion get my support staff to fetch them for me.. They have a clinical waste bin put in my room... I think what I've learned about wearing nappies 24/7 in care settings that actually being incontinent isn't a big deal to people... You'll be surprised how many people are incontinent in Intellectual disability hospitals and respite centres...

This sounds like my childhood. I got cought with used incontinence nappies under my bed too. My mother sent me to a psychologist who was really cool. He basically explained that I have a fetish and that I wasn't a bad person because I wore nappies. He did say that it wasn't good to wear and explained the social implications if my peers discovered it.  Unfortunately my parents did not let me wear so I just worked harder at keeping it undercover. 

All the nurses and doctors I have come into contact with since I've been wearing and become nappy dependant have been nothing but amazing. Most nurses are really sympathetic and can't do enough for me. They even made sure I had the nappies I wanted when I had to go for camera up the urethra and they reassured me that I had nothing to be embarrassed about when I've had to get stripped down for exams and scans. I can't praise the medical professionals enough. 

Thanks for sharing your story too. ??

Thank you guys for sharing your stories, it's really nice to know I'm not alone in these strange feelings and thoughts.  

I really appreciate you taking the time to write. ???

Because I like the way diapers feel when wearing and wetting them. And I still enjoy the looks of diapers under my trousers.

I also like the feeling of not being in control over such a basic bodily function, whereas I am a total control freak in the rest of my life. I like the big impact incontinence has on daily life, as it changes the mindset in almost everything you do. And because I don't like women in general and lost almost all interest in regular sex.

I love mindfuck though.... ? You think you can hold your pee, because it feels like everything is working fine down under, but you simply can't.... ?

So next to my kids and family I only love .... diapers. And diapers are only designed for incontinence.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Because I like the way diapers feel when wearing and wetting them. And I still enjoy the looks of diapers under my trousers.

I also like the feeling of not being in control over such a basic bodily function, whereas I am a total control freak in the rest of my life. I like the big impact incontinence has on daily life, as it changes the mindset in almost everything you do. And because I don't like women in general and lost almost all interest in regular sex.

I love mindfuck though.... ? You think you can hold your pee, because it feels like everything is working fine down under, but you simply can't.... ?

So next to my kids and family I only love .... diapers. And diapers are only designed for incontinence.

I agree with you on most points. I love the way wearing and wetting my nappy feels. I love the obvious bulk of my nappy under my clothes. I get a kick from knowing if people looked hard enough it is obvious I wear nappies. I totally agree about not being incontrol of a basic bodily function as I too am a control freak in most other aspects of life. It does change your mindset although I think for the better.

I do still like women though.

I just like being incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 mainly because I just feel happier and more relaxed . My wife noticed this too.

I agree with you on most points. I love the way wearing and wetting my nappy feels. I love the obvious bulk of my nappy under my clothes. I get a kick from knowing if people looked hard enough it is obvious I wear nappies. I totally agree about not being incontrol of a basic bodily function as I too am a control freak in most other aspects of life. It does change your mindset although I think for the better.
I do still like women though.
I just like being incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 mainly because I just feel happier and more relaxed . My wife noticed this too.

Could not have said it any better myself. The feeling of my wet and swollen heavy diaper. Being free to wet myself, no matter the situation, not having or exercising control of such a basic function is mind blowing

• Like 1

I've recounted my own story many times but to recap, I tried my best to gain bladder control as a child but couldn't, and nobody believed me when I said I was trying. My early daydreams of being diapered were pleasant and felt proper for me. Perhaps that was a sign of the future...

Some of us simply have to be incontinent to gain the full inner peace everyone should have. If you're one of us, you'll soon know it if you begin down the path of desired incontinence, and everything about it will become your own 'normal' being at least accepted if not pleasant, and with much being pleasant about it. It changes your perspective of yourself and you begin to understand that your own happiness isn't tied to other people's perceptions about continence. Rather than having "OMG!" moments you have "Oh well- time to change again" reactions instead when you leak. You will have the deep inner satisfaction of knowing that you've achieved a goal which you know is right for you, and you'll feel happiness every time you think about that. And you'll learn to truly like certain aspects of it if you don't like them already. I'm currently forced into a 'limbo' of minimal diapering, but I can't wait till my situation changes and I can get back to wearing and wetting as I need to do, which hopefully will be soon. Losing my inner peace and self-satisfaction regards my diapering has left me with constant low-level depression but I know it's not going to be forever so I'm managing.

Nothing else in this world like a dream fulfilled constantly!

Bettypooh