LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hellu!

Hi! Im Tsuki!
im 25 (but actually like 2 lol). uhhhhh i like coloring and making friends.

i just found this site, and im somewhat new to abdl in general.

idk what else to say but im open if you have any questions for me.

thank you!

Hi Tsuki, and welcome to DD. Always glad to see new people join in here. You have lots of likeminded people here, to help you not be such a cry baby. ? 

Wondering what turned you on to ab/dL? 

And if you have questions, don’t be shy. Someone will jump in to help. So now, just relax, have fun,and enjoy! See ya round.

4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Tsuki, and welcome to DD. Always glad to see new people join in here. You have lots of likeminded people here, to help you not be such a cry baby. ? 

Wondering what turned you on to ab/dL? 

And if you have questions, don’t be shy. Someone will jump in to help. So now, just relax, have fun,and enjoy! See ya round.

I had a cg kinda force me into it tbh. He turned out to be trash, but I did like wearing so I just kept doing it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, crybaby.tsuki said:

I had a cg kinda force me into it tbh. He turned out to be trash, but I did like wearing so I just kept doing it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol.

I see, well if you enjoy it, even if first kinda forced into it, then cool, and go with it! Everyone has there own reasons, some similar to others, so not, but it all comes down to what we like. Again, have FUN! ?

• 2 weeks later...