LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am burnt out again

Well, to make a long story short after a set of cards came out and I had bought what I could afford and sold a fair amount of my extras PayPal decided to flag a large amount of the $ I was gonna make from the sales

I figured it was going slow and would land soon

Well days later it still hadn't landed, i contacted them and found out for whatever reason they had flagged the transaction and were supposed to let go of my money and release it to my bank

Before that could happen a bogus dispute got filed against me, which is holding back the amount from landing for an even longer amount of time because the dispute has to be settled

I have been arguing with PayPal for days, I have submitted plenty of evidence, told them why it was bogus and why they should rule in my favor

They still refuse to settle the dispute and give me my money

So my PayPal account is messed up, therefore unusable, and they literally stole money from me

This has led to a huge amount of stress and I am crashing

My mood is ruined, I no longer want to do anything with a hobby I once enjoyed, and I cant do anything but wait and hope they see fit to rule in my favor

Which doesnt seem to be happening 

They are convinced because the buyer says I left out part of the package that that must be the case

Because nobody lies I guess?

All i know is i am sick and tired of being painted as a bad guy, its ruined me financially, emotionally, and physically and I am not even gonna participate in a hobby I once enjoyed because where it once brought happiness

All it brings now is misery and stress

I'm surprised no one else has replied yet.  About paypal, I don't think it's anything you did, as paypal thinks they are the social police and always have to agree with the buyers.  When this error is fixed I recommend you consider closing your paypal account if it's causing this many problems.  I've been in a similar situation before, and I assure you it can be resolved.

If you need help or just want to talk my PM box is always open.  

1 hour ago, Firefly 35 said:

I'm surprised no one else has replied yet.  About paypal, I don't think it's anything you did, as paypal thinks they are the social police and always have to agree with the buyers.  When this error is fixed I recommend you consider closing your paypal account if it's causing this many problems.  I've been in a similar situation before, and I assure you it can be resolved.

If you need help or just want to talk my PM box is always open.  

It normally doesn't, but given how bad it has been lately over 1 buyer, over a reasonably small transaction with a small amount of profit I am considering not using PayPal again for anything

And moving on from selling (trading) cards as well

The whole experience is making me seriously question if I ever want to even risk being put back into the same situation ever again

I just started making real headway to show people in this FaceBook group for the cards that I am "the real deal" I dont deceive people, I dont run, I dont hide, I dont lie

They get what they pay for, usually for a cheaper price than from anyone else (roughly speaking in the FaceBook group sales are always a certain amount below market price, but sale price is usually 15-25% or more below market price) on brand new cards 

"business model" is buy whatever amount of booster Packs/boxes I can afford, open packs (to see what I get), sell the cards that are actually worth selling (focusing on cards usually worth lets say $5-10+ each), use that money to reinvest and buy the cards I dont pull from packs to try to get a complete, or close to complete collection, it's not about profits, it's about minimizing losses in a hobby I (used to) enjoy

I have had numerous deals larger than the disputed $50 go 100% smoothly with no claims of me ripping off the customer (one sale was for almost 10 times the disputed amount)

But they only care about things on a case by case basis and they care about the perspective of the buyer

If you sell a bundle of 8 (of anything) and the buyer says "he only sent me 7" PayPal sides with them and you are expected to send the 8th item, even if its actually the 9th item and the dispute was bogus and literally an attempt to extort me to send them more stuff for free.

My problem is I was already barely making anything and if I did send the guy the extra cards my profit margin would probably drop to $2

And I initially was gonna send him the extra cards for free, but since I didn't really have extra money I wasnt gonna be able to do it soon

Hence why the dispute got opened, buyer didnt wanna wait any longer for free cards that he didnt even wanna pay shipping cost on

I feel bad for you.  Make sure to stay far away from Paypal once you get that dispute resolved.  Also I think ebay does the same thing to sellers with s**t like a customer ordering a 10 pack of something and then claiming it was supposed to be a box of 42.  

I hope things turn around for you.

8 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I feel bad for you.  Make sure to stay far away from Paypal once you get that dispute resolved.  Also I think ebay does the same thing to sellers with s**t like a customer ordering a 10 pack of something and then claiming it was supposed to be a box of 42.  

I hope things turn around for you.

I definitely will

Its frustrating they give all the power to the buyer

All that matters is their eyes is the seller stood to make money above what the shipping cost was, and that the customer says he didn't get the full amount of what he paid for

And then they don't wanna make things easier with a partial refund matching what was actually claimed to have been missing (say since the customer claims 1/8th was missing, give him 1/8th of the $50) or maybe to give a partial refund to match the amount of profit I stood to make

If it was an option i would have let them give the buyer the 17.20 and then he could keep what he already has and the situation could be done with

Since no matter what i am losing.

I tried to fight, plead my case, and bring forth evidence, and none of that matters or did anything in my favor

At best i can get back 3000 cards that are incredibly hard to sell, for a small amount of profit if anything

But given what got me into the situation I would just give them away or toss them out straight in the garbage, they just aren't worth the trouble