LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty antics(private)

Gavin

R: "ok little bratty! i warned you" I say sitting down on a chear that was here and putting you on my knees then I pull your skirt up an your diaper down before starting a spanking in the middle of the shop and in front of the other clients. I don't stop until your butty is all yed like a tomato.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R: "very good" i said putting the diaper in position and asking to the sale man "have you baby bottle and pacifier too?"

S.M: "of course!" i say you offering a basket "please take a tour of the shop. call me if you need help!"

R: "ok thanks" i answer taking the basket and going between the shelves of the shop with my daughter. during the tour I put in the basket bibs, pacifiers, four packs of wipes,  creames and baby oil bottles, one baby bottles, a pink potty chair and other choose. than we go to a part of the shoop where there are many strollers very big sides, then I choose one pink and black that I like very much and I call the man to have his help.

S.M: "I arrive immediately!" I said coming to my client "how can I help you?"
R: "I would buy this!" i said him but it's too high

S:M: "that is only a demostration model" I explain her "I should have one in warehouse. now I take it for you" i said going to take it.

R: I wait some minute until he return with what i chosed

S.M: I come to my client leading her stroller "I'm putting it next the cash desk with the diapers"

"Mom what are you doing why am I in a diaper I'm not gonna use this"she says crossing her arms her bottom still hurting 

She then sees the stroller"I'm not sitting in that thing"she says 

R: "about use the diaper i think that we will see even becauese for you since today loo is of limit" I say you "and about sit in the stroller lets put in this way: or you sit down here or you will have another spanking here in front of all"

R: "do you have some baby car seat?" I ask to the saleman

S.M: "of course follow me" I say her "Follow me!" then I bring her to the department car seat and I show her the models "it mounts exactly like a normal carseat" I say her

R: I watch one that looks more comforteble " are there this but another colour?" I ask to the sale man

S.M: "yes we have one that is white and pink" I said "unless we finished it. Now i controll.Ok?"  i said returning in the werehause and returning to my client giving it to here.

R: "oh its so cute" i said "can you put this next the stroller please?"

S: "of course!" I said here

R: "now I will buy some toys for you" I said to my dauther bringing her to the toy department "good sweet heart! you can choose only three toys!"

R: "ok if you don't want chose toys I will do for you" i said watching the shelf then I take a puppet of Tigger showing it to you "do you remember him?  it was your favorite characters if I remember correctly" I said before put it in the basket

She sighs and pees in the diaper the diaper is warm and soggy between her legs 

She thinks hopefully my friends don't come over not knowing mom has already invited her friends over when they get home

R: I pay my purchases with my credit card and I ask to the shop man to help me to install the car seat then I thank him and I start to put my purchases in the car luggage rack. When I finish to do it I say to my daughter to sit on the car seat down so that I can tie her up. 

I arrive to home and i get free my daugther from the car seat, I'm hit by the smell very strong

"oh! you are very stinky!"  I say out very loud "don't worry now mommy will change you" I say taking the thing that I bought and bringing you in the house.

"stay here now!" i say you when we are in the living room and I go to put the thing that i bought in your room then i take a diapper, the need for the change and i come to you.

"ok honey! let me bring those things home" i say taking what I bought and bringing it at home before to rest it on the floor next the door, then I bring you to the living room I spread a blanket on the floor.

"come on! lay down on the blanket" I say you kneeling next to it and hitting it with my hand

R: I kneel down and I was going to start changing you but the doorbell rang

"oh! Who will be?" I said going "wait a moment please!" I said you before to go to open the door and welcome my guests and invite her to home 

"Bella! Look who is come to visit you!" I say you showing you Katie, the most gossip of your friends 

K: "hello Bella I thought that you wanted come with us to the cinema, our friends was asking for you " I say coming in the living room "oh my God!" I say seeing you in That condition "is it a diaper what  you  are wearing? And what this smell is?" 

R: "you wanted watch Alien. true?" I asked her 

K: "yes we do" I answer her 

R: "I think that it isn't an appropriate film for a baby girl!" I answer her 

K: "what is going on here?" I asked very confused 

R: "Bella now is a baby girl?" I said her "I decided to punish her in this way" 

K: "it's uncredible!" I say laughing then I sit down next Bella

R: "would you like help me to change her diaper?" 

K: "of course!" I said kneel down next Bella "my friends will never Believe it!"