LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty antics(private)

Gavin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sa: It's morning I wake up and I go to have a shower then I go to prepare the breakfast for me an for the little girls. I want waffles then I start to prepare it before Bella and Sophie wake up. 

So: I'm wake up by the noises from the kitchen and the good smell of the food. My diaper is wet before during the night I pissed in it two or three times. Now I wait that Mrs McAllen comes here to say us to get up. I feel the strong smell from Bella's Diaper. 

Sa: I kneel down next my daughter and I untape her diaper doing a grimace like for make a baby laugh before to take a wipe and start to clean her  butterfly before rise her legs up for clean more carefully her butty. 

Then I take a little bit of cream and I start to spread on her little butterfly and butty before to put a new diaper under her butt and close it taping it. 

So: I watch her waiting for my turn 

Sa: “Good puppy! Let’s see what we have here!” I say smiling to my daughter “we have a nice doggy. Woof!” I tell her showing her a diaper with a doggy on the face and tickling her tummy “and Tigger!” I say showing her the other diaper “what do you choose?” I ask her caressing her tummy.

So: I sat down on the floor looking Bella and waiting for my turn

Sa: “I tough that you would have chosen Tigger!” I say surprised before open the diaper and put it under my daughter’s butt, taking the cream tube before spread on her butty and little flowers to close it on your groin and tape it. “Now it’s Sophie’s turn!” I say helping Bella to get up

So: “yes Mrs. Mcallen!” I say laying down on the floor next the lady

Sa: “don’t call me in this way!” I tell her smiling “call me aunt Sara or aunty. Ok?”

So: “Ok M…Aunt Sara!” I tell her while she untappe my diaper.

Sa: I start to untape Sophie’s diaper and open it taking her for ankles and rising her carefully before use the front of the diaper to remove the pieces of poop from her butt before remove her used diaper.

So: I want so much suck something but I can't find nothing better than my inch.

Sa: I see Sophie suck her inch then I carefully remove it from her mouth and I replace it with her pacifier giving her some caress on her head

So: I like so much the cuddle of aunty then I suck my pacifier

Sa: I take some wipes and I start to clean her butty while the baby girl suck the pacifier, when I finished I take a new diaper and I put under her butt, I spread a bit of cream on her butt and private parts and I close the diaper taping it. “All done!” I say caressing her tummy. 

Sa: “of course puppy!” I say taking Bella and Sophie’s hand and bringing them to the kitchen

So: hot waffle’s smell make my stomach grumble very noisily

Sa: “ops! Here there is someone very hungry!” I said tickling Sophie’s tummy

So: I giggled and squirm for the tickling before sat down around table waiting for aunty serve me the breakfast