LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty antics(private)

Gavin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sa: "it's the second phase of the treatments in which the potty training will start again" I explain you "or at least I hope that it's possible"

So: "aunty! What do you mean saying that you hope that it's possible?" I ask her.

Sa: "It's an award for a good behavior" I explain her "if you will be a good girl for all the year me and your mother will start with potty training"

Sa: "Then it will be no problems" I say them smiling and caressing Bella and Sophie

So: I'm happy because aunty cuddled me 

Sa: i eat my breackfast with the baby girl  "Littles! what do you think about go to the living room to watch cartoon while Ithe table clear the table?" I ask them

Sa: I check Bella and Sophie's diapers to make me sure that its are clean then I take your and Sophie's hand Ani I bring you to the car, I open the car door and I tied Bella to her carseat. 

So: I follow aunty to the car and I seat in the back seat with Bella. I suck my paci. 

So: I get in the car waiting for aunty Sarah tied me up to with security belt

Sa: I tied and Sophie Bella to the car seat and i go to the driver seat starting the engin to leave to and to the supermarket

So: during the travel I suck my paci looking behind the car window