LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

N. L: "I understand the situation!" I say you "Jonathan is a very spolit young boy. In a normal family for a boy the male figure has a limiting role " I explain you "but this role can be taken by a woman too if she has decided temper. Now you have to acquire this decided temper"

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"until now you are been too accommodating with him!"  I explain you "in part this is understandable you was growing him up alone, he needed attentions. it was very easy exceed. But doing in this way you spoiled him. now you have to be more severe and uncompromising"

N.L: "don't worry! I will teach you step on step" I started checking his diaper "Oh! It' so wet"

J: I wake up and I see my mother and that woman.

N.L: "I take the necessary for the diaper change" I say you while I'm going tdown stairs to take a diaper, wipes, and the the other thing  to carry its to Jonathan's room

N.L: "change his diaper" I say you giving it to you

J: I was hopping that it was only a dream. "No! Stop! I Don't want it!" I say very angry before that waman put a pacifier in my mouth I try to spit out it but that woman keep it in my mouth 

N.L: "don't even try!" I say him with a severe thone "or your mother will make you see!"

J: I don't listen and I spit the paci out

The mom smacks his bottom hard once hoping he would calm down and be a good boy"don't make me spank you"she says sternly 

She then  lifts his legs up sliding the diaper under him and powdering his area his little boy parts  and taping the diaper up around his waist 

J: I cry very loud while you are spanking me

N.L: I watch the scene smiling then i take the pacifier and I put in your mouth again keeping it on

J: I Can't do anithing but suck the pacifier

N.L: "Good baby boy!" I say him

J: "NOO!!!" I scream crying very loud while my mother is spanking me an in this moment i have the pee and I wet the floor and my mothers knee. I' m so embarassed that i cry louder.

N.L: I assist to all the scene and aproving it

N.L: "not problem!" i say her taking the little boy, putting him on my knee and continuing to spank him very hard then i put him on the bed,  I tear of the diaper and I open it.

J: I continue to cry and wriggle while this woman spank me untill I surrender.

N.L: i see that he surrended then i stop the spanking than I lay  him down on the bed and I take a wipe and I start to clean his willy more slowly and gently before to take the paci and approach it to Jonathan mouth

J: I turn my face

N.L: "Jonathan!" i call him "do you you maybe want another spanking?" I ask him gently "I think that you have taken anough for today. are you agree?"

J: I surender accepting silently the pacifier and looking away while her spread a creem on my private parts

J: I'm sucching my paci and i stiffen when this woman tuch my private part to spread me the cream, I look away before i'm embaraced

N.L: I notice that his is very emberassed but before hi is doing the good boy i decided to don't rage

J: I start to wimper while you are taking my ankles and rise its up

N. L: I put a new diaper with a smiling scraper printed on the front under his butt and I close it on his willy taping it before I rise him up. 

J: I continue to suck my pacifier while she changes my diaper looking away while se rise me up.