LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N.L: "I think that in some month you can try again the potty training"

J: "what?"  I ask interrupting her shocked "its don't existe!" main time I can't resist and I pee in my diaper. Tears get down from my eyes

"Oh I see he had his first diaper wetting what will happen if he messes in his diaper when me or you isn't around to see it? "She asks "would we hire a babysitter if were going out? "

N.L: "don't worry for it" I said her "because he will never be alone!"

J:  I dont understand what she mean

N.L: "do you know someone who can babysitting him? maybe a aunt, a female cousin or a neighbor" I ask here

J: "What? it's out of the question!" I say them but they don't listen me "ehi! do you hear me?"I scream trying to attract their attention

"I know a 15 year old girl he has a crush on that can babysit him if he needs it but I think the baby is getting cranky"hearing him screaming"should I change him or do you want to

N.L: "I would like know personaly this girl" I answer you "I'd like see how she gets along with a little brat like your son"

J: "no way!" I said them pouting very much but they dont listen me

N.J: "yes maibe we can check his diaper" I say her checking it

J: I  shiver while this woman put two finger in my diaper tuching my penis too

N.L: "It's a little wet!" I say "but it can resist for the moment"

J: I turn my face pouting while N. Lourrene rised me up in thath moment I do a yawn 

N.L: "oh baby boy is a little sleepy!"  I say mrs. Sarah "maybe he need a nap"

J: I answer with another yawn

N.L: I bring him in his room and I put him on the bed covering him with star wars bed sheets

"I understand!" I said noting it down on my block notes "I'm very sorry for bring you back to mind painfull memories" I said you " but it's necessary" I said bedfore ask you" did he never intersted about his son? did he never write a letter for him? or did he never phone for ask about him?"

N.L: "This is the last question: are there been some male figures in Jonathan's live?" I ask her "Some uncle, or grand father who could replace Jonathan father in his education?"

J: I Start to wet my diaper in the sleep.