LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N.L: "it's dinner time" I said looking at my watch" what do you think about put on the table "did you buy a bib for your son? it was in the list of thing that i asked you.

J: "what" i asked her "are you serius?"

N.L: "of course" I said to the boy "can I have the pacifier please?"

L: i sat at the table next Jonathan and I wait that you full my and Jonathan dish. Then i tie the bib arround Jonathan's neck

"should I feed your son or do you want the pleasure of it?" I ask you

J: "what?" i say incredulous "this have to be a Joke" I said trying to stend up from the table

L: "sit down!" I say him eating my food "or you will see!"

N.L: "not problem!" I said Mrs. Sara before take a spoon and fill it of food "good honey! open your mouth that the plain is coming"

J: I turn my face Because I don't want eat it.

N.L: "come on don't make tantrums!" I say you or you will take another spanking

J: I do not with my heand

N.L: "like you want!" i said putting him on my knees, pulling down his diapers and giving him other twenty spanks

J: "I start to cry again under the spanking rain"

N.L: "I hope you understand" I said him

N. L: "my program consists in the rieducation of your son starting again from the babyhood" I said before to approach another spoon of chili to the "little boy" mouth 

J: during the lunch I start to need to pee but I don't say you

N. L: "come on! When you will finish your gnum gnum you will can get up from the table!" 

J: I don't want use the diaper then I have not other choice but allow her to feed me then I open my mouth 

N. L: "what a good boy!" I said feeding him

J: finally I finish to eat the chili. It was good tough I don't want say it to my mom then I get up from the table and I run to the bathroom but nanny Lorraine stopped me. 

N. L: "where are you doing? Loo is forbidden for you" I say him

J: "but I have to go!" 

N. L: "wait here!" I say him going to take the potty. When I return I put  it on the floor in front of him. 

J: "it's a joke!" I say to this woman 

N. L: "do you think I'm joking" I say him doing a serious face. 

J: "not i don't do it!" I say crossing my arms 

N. L: "Ok then use the diaper" I answer you 

J: "Ok! I will do it!" I say snorting angrily while I approach the potty chair and I go to untape the diaper but nanny Lorraine hit my hand 

N. L: "not honey rule n. 1: don't touch your diaper or you will be punished" 

J: "what? and how do I use the bathroom?" I ask her 

N. L: "now you are a toddler. Does a toddler don't use the potty alone? Not! Then you have to ask me or your mother to remove your diaper for use it" 

J: "Ok!" I say  taking the potty chear but anny Lorraine come to stop me 

N. L: "where are you bringing it?" I ask him taking it from his hand and putting it again on the floor "it have to stay here!" 

J: "what?" I ask her "and how can I use it then?" 

Then I approach him and I untape the diaper in front of her mother and I sit him down on the potty making sure that his wee wee is in. 

J: he couldn't think that he woulnd be never umiliated in this way, he tryed to pee in front of his mother and this woman that he started to hate.

N.L: "come on baby! If you are a big boy you wold be able to use the potty" I said with an evident teasing tone

J: "I can't with you in front of me!" i say very irritate

N.L: "oh sorry!" I say sarcastically "this baby can not use the potty with some one in front of! Don't you seem a  pretence?" I ask to mrs. Sarah.

N.L: "would you let a toddler alone on the potty chear?" I ask you 

J:  maintime i can't pee in the potty chear despite I try so much

N.L: "did you see little baby can't use the potty" I said taking him in my arms and put him on the blanket "sorry baby! YOU Failed!"

J: " what it can't be possible!" I say very Hungry "anyone can pee in front of you"

N.L: "it's only an excuse!" I said taking the diaper and diappering you again

( I don't think it's good. in your Idea Jonathan should pee in front of them until he is an adult but it's not what I want. in my Idea Sarah shluld consider his son Like a toddler don't like an adult and for a toddler pee in front of adults is normal. did you understand?)