LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N.L: I go to her room and I follow Mr. Sarah in her room wher I quickly change streap her untaping and I open her diaper

J: I watch a cartoon that I like very much

N.L: "I Think you should buy adult diapers for yourself" i say her rising her legs and remouving the soaked wet diaper, then I clean your private parts with a wipe, then i rise you up and I put a new diaper under your but spreading a little bit of cream on your privat parts and close the diaper on its before tape its.

N.L: I wash myself, singing a song in the process, and I get out from the bathtub wrapping myself with the towel before go in my room to get dressed, then I go to say you that the bathroom is free and i go to seat on the sofa next Jonathan

J: I look her while she seat next me before continue to watch tv

J: "I'm thirsty!" I say to nanny Lorraine 

N. L: "wait a moment please!" I say him going to the kitchen where I take a baby bottle filling it with fruit juice and I return to the living room "come on baby!" i say seatting  him down on my knees and putting the teat of the biberon in his mouth 

J: I don't want drink from the bottle but she force it in my mouth and I have not other choice to drink it