LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japan creating flushable adult diapers

Well they'd need to work a lot better than the "flush-able wipes" that are causing havoc in Australian sewage systems when, you guessed it, people flush them.

It seems that there isn't a clear definition of "flush-able" and so vendors saw their opportunity and grabbed it.

The Australian Competition & Consumer Commission took Kimberly Clarke (biggest offender) to court and lost on a fairly technical point: that it could not be proved that Kimberly Clarke products were the ones building the blockages (it may have been some other vendor's - it's hard to tell).  This loss is subject to appeal.

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/accc-appeals-flushable-wipes-decision

13 hours ago, Elfy said:

I was just thinking that we needed more plastic in the ocean.

That's a crock. Only leftist anti-progressives claim that crap. The ocean stuff is a crock and a lie. That means you like and support landfills.

I'm an environmentalist; I believe that whatever we take out of the earth that we should put it back when we''re done with it.

I agree that a "flushable" disposable is somehow nonsensical.

7 minutes ago, ppdude said:

That's a crock. Only leftist anti-progressives claim that crap. The ocean stuff is a crock and a lie. That means you like and support landfills.

I'm an environmentalist; I believe that whatever we take out of the earth that we should put it back when we''re done with it.

I agree that a "flushable" disposable is somehow nonsensical.

Your "real age" section says it all.

First of all I think "leftist anti-progressives" is an oxymoron. Secondly, may I ask what they would have to gain by making it up?

It doesn't automatically mean you support landfills either though if I was forced into a choice I would 100% choose landfills over pollutiong the ocean.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

If you read the article, you'll see they're already understanding you can't flush the whole diaper. 

I'm not sure I see what the point is then. I did read the article before posting but maybe I was overtired or reading too fast, I didn't see them say how they planned to do it at all. What part of the diaper do they plan to flush that isn't plastic?

• Thanks 1