LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting hot sauce brand

I am in, I love hot stuff, if you ever watch Hot Ones on you tube , I am the host, a totaly chill dude when he brings the heat , actually tonight I made an angry Mac n cheese , cherry chipotle green chili with caramelized onions over a 9 cheese Mac. I probably have at least one industrial sized bottle of ever liquid fire they bottle ,that I enjoy ,and some I have drained and reused the bottle , I am a nut for sweet and heat ,I like to make hot spicy apricot chutney ,pineapple/bourbon red chilli hot sauce , I like developing complex flavors that give depth of flavor not just set a warhead of in your mouth and fade away ,my aide is of the opinion want something hot just add cayenne, he doesnt understand peppers have different flavors , he thinks all hot tastes alike ,what a boring way to live!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I am in, I love hot stuff, if you ever watch Hot Ones on you tube , I am the host, a totaly chill dude when he brings the heat , actually tonight I made an angry Mac n cheese , cherry chipotle green chili with caramelized onions over a 9 cheese Mac. I probably have at least one industrial sized bottle of ever liquid fire they bottle ,that I enjoy ,and some I have drained and reused the bottle , I am a nut for sweet and heat ,I like to make hot spicy apricot chutney ,pineapple/bourbon red chilli hot sauce , I like developing complex flavors that give depth of flavor not just set a warhead of in your mouth and fade away ,my aide is of the opinion want something hot just add cayenne, he doesnt understand peppers have different flavors , he thinks all hot tastes alike ,what a boring way to live!

Love hot ones!!! Huge hot sauce fan here as well

3 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Will a diaper hold that? I mean, you can end up with a whole right through. Diaper porthole! 

Like In the alien movies the acid spit would go right through the steel floors. That mudbutt would be caustic

On 8/13/2019 at 11:50 AM, drynot said:

At least if we do use this stuff the majority of us will be well prepared to deal with the aftermath :D

It will probably require a pretty quick change,  as I'm sure it will still be burning when it comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some wicked twist of fate ,the day of my last post ,after making a nice fiery dinner,I was admitted to the GI unit .

In a cruel twist of fate I was on clear liquid diet ,and wore about 8 cases of diapers, cheap diapers + Go Lytely every night for a week = the mother of all "I need to be changed" ,every time a nurse would come to change me ,she was not leaving for at least an hour.god did I miss my hot sauce .