LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper with a Foley catheter?

DL-Boy

Foley catheter with a diaper  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever used a Foley catheter with a diaper?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you have used a Foley and diaper together, did you encounter any problems (a "UTI" or urinary tract infection, for instance)

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/19/2019 at 04:33 AM

1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

They do make catheter holders both garter band style and self adhesive to skin ,they will keep your catheter from rubbibg the urethra raw , keep your penis from moving around and of course ensures "no traction injuries" anything pulling the cathter out or pulling on the hose ,they are cheap "insurance". Also as a matter of course if you insert cath in sterile manner as you describe into leg bag or belly bag of "closed system" my doctor doesnt require i change it more often the every 30 days . Into an open diaper allows bacteria a path into the body ,closed system doesn't offer bacteria that chance ,so 30 days is no sweat .

I have elastic leg bands with velcro strap to loop around the catheter but since the belly bag is higher than the catheter instead of below it, the band won't work with the belly bag.  Tape might have worked but I didn't have the right kind of medical tape that wouldn't cause skin irritation or damage to the sensitive skin of my penis when removing it.  I'm thinking a low-tack paper medical tape of some sort might have worked.

I have used an inflatable but plug.  Get your diaper on and locking rubber pants, pull them down just enough to get the enema in use gllon and pull out the tube shove in the but lug and inflate it. Pull up diaper and rubber locking rubber pants and lock yourself in and rome the ouse and back yard if enclosed and enjoy this for a while.  In shower or tub release the inflater while on hands and knees or on stomach of back and get ready for a flood. out comes the plug with force and everything in you and I guarantee you will have a climax.

• 5 months later...

Revisiting my thread about Cath&Diap.  I did this for the first time overnight, last night.  Woke up this morning with an almost fully involved Abena L4.  I say almost because despite trying to sleep prone for part of the night (on my belly), the front of the L4 was still mostly dry.  The position of the cath port was a bit overkill as I typically position my boy bits down into the crotch of my diaper and in this case, the catheter was an additional 2-3 inches further back into the diaper.

I changed into a Tranquility ATN (much less absorbent than L4) this morning and this time I have my boy-bits pointing to my belly button and the catheter routed down from there, into the front of the diaper (left of my urethral opening).

I've felt a couple of bladder spasms so far.  As usual, when a spasm is felt, relaxing the sphincter and then doing a kegel will expel pee from around the catheter.  During one spasm, just before I did the kegel (after relaxing) I felt the warm trickle down the left side of my abdomen - apparently because the cath eyelets had somehow gotten blocked until I relaxed.  

I'm wearing a 14fr straight Amsino silicone 5cc catheter right now.  It's only about the second time I've worn one of these.  The last time was back in August when it got blocked and I ended up giving myself a UTI due to some unintentional misadventure (bad reflux valve and urine backflow into my bladder from a reused, unsanitized bag).  Just as I recall from the first time I inserted one of these silicone Amsino caths, they freakin' HURT going past the prostate!  They apparently don't have polished eyelets like the Rusch latex caths I have.