LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Wants A Full Time Baby (Private for marxthebaby)

elfowl

Daddy smiled warmly down at his baby girl, chuckling. Her reactions, her head moving and breaths coming out in short gasps as she was kissed up and down her naked body, were simply amazing. He was red in the face, frantically kissing every inch of that exposed body, from the tips of her ears to the swell of her chest and down to her princess parts. The man would touch her pussy, making sure it was lubricated properly, and it was; he’d used such a generous amount that he could’ve slipped right inside. “You’re so good for me, Lils. So good, so damn cute.” 

He nibbled her ear very gently, careful not to bite too hard, and leaned over her again, pinning her wrists to the bed. “You should see yourself right now. You’re all flushed and making such pretty noises, just for me. You must be so eager for that treat of yours, huh?” He cooed the last part, a smile twitching its way onto his face. The arching of her back, the way she moved against the mattress as he touched her, it was like heaven. Daddy dove between her legs, “Alright, baby. Here’s your treat.” He murmured, running his tongue over her clit and into the folds, eating her pussy out thoroughly. 

I keep panting and moaning, feeling a fresh wave of warmth blossom over my body as Daddy calls me cute.  I can't stop myself from moaning more as he pins me to the bed.  I push back against his strong hands, not really trying to get away, but rather feeling how strong Daddy is, and how easily he can keep me pinned down.  "mmmmmph  ugngh ... y-yes Daddy!  I-I want... I wan da tweat Daddy.  ...p-pwease giv it to mees Daddy."

I uselessly arch my back, pressing my shoulders down into the mattress beneath me, my body writing almost all on its own.  It's only at the last moment that I realize what exactly the treat Daddy has been teasing me with is.  I gasp when I first feel his tongue touch the folds of my pussy.  The gasp melts into a moan as I thrust into his mouth, and feel his tongue trace its way up my labia, and then settle on my sensitive clit, only just peaking out from under its hood.  "oooooohhhhhhhhh Yesssssssss please more Daddy!  Please lick my little clitty  please make me cum!"  I cry out, my body helpless ly writing, in the pre-orgasmic fervor that he's gotten me into,  my blood is boiling and I need Daddy in so many ways right now.

Daddy smirked as his baby girl spasmed under his tongue, so desperate for him. “So needy.” He whispered, snaking his tongue into her hot, pink folds and lapping up the wetness he found there. “You’re lucky you taste so good, you needy girl.” The man crooned, this time diving in deeper, loving the way she cried out and desperately wailed his name. Just for him, this sight was; his beautiful baby girl, pussy wet and dripping with juices they’d both created, her body so hot from arousal. 

Her helpless writhing, her wails echoing in the bedroom as he ate her out; that was all so delicious. Daddy flashed her a sort of satisfied grin, before continuing, this time delving in deeper. He lapped at everything, every inch of her clit, her labia, and even traced his tongue over her thighs. The man finished, his cock twitching and aching with arousal as he bucked his hips and continued eating out his baby girl. 

• 4 weeks later...

I shiver and moan, whimpering as Daddy calls me needy.  I gasp, beginning to buck more and more as he licks my needy clit.  each lap of the entrance to my pussy, and my labia making me heat up, arousal now leaking freely from my vagina, as I grip the sheets I'm laying on, desperately trying to hold on to reality, as Daddy's attentions assault me with wave after wave of pleasure, making me soar to the peak of ecstasy and then shoot past it as my orgasm builds up more and more, the damn threatening to crumble and flood my body completely.

"PLEASE DADDY MAY I MAKE CUMMIES?!?"  I shout desperately, knowing I may not be able to obey if he tells me know.  My eyes are clenched shut, as my knuckles turn tight, and my thighs squeeze around Daddy's head, my heart beat pounding in my crotch as my labia engorge, and flush red with my arousal.

• Like 2

Daddy loved how desperate his baby girl had become, all red-faced and warm and pliant under his ministrations. Her shivers and moans were gorgeous, and he liked the way she bucked into his tongue, so needy for him. Already he could see his baby girl was desperate to cum, the poor dear. Just this once he’d allow her that pleasure, but next time he pleasures her with his tongue, he’s not going easy on her. 

He makes sure to tell Lillie as much, “I’ll let you make cummies this time, honey, but next time I reward you like this..Daddy gets to decide when you cum with your little clittie.” Daddy gave it a swipe with his tongue before continuing to talk, trying to make her cum, to make her desperate even when she gave in to this pleasure, “Do you understand me, baby girl? Your body is all Daddy’s, whether you like it or not.” 

I shudder and moan as Daddy promises to let me cum this time, but warns me that next time he might not.  I let out a long moan, and convulse when he takes one more swipe at my cunny before asking if I understand.  That's all it take, and as I tip over the edge of orgasm, I cry out "YES DADDY!  I'M YOURS DADDY!  FOREVER AND EVER I BELONG TO YOU COMPLETELY!"

The one shout is all the coherent words I'm able to get out before my orgasm takes over, and I buck and shake while letting out a loud cry of ecstasy, slamming my pelvis into Daddy's head over and over, riding my orgasm for all it's worth, loving the feeling of being so completely helpless for him, belonging to him completely.

• 3 weeks later...

Daddy loved listening to her scream. That loud shout as she started riding out her orgasm was like music to his ears, and even when coherent words fail his baby girl he’s still aroused. “That’s right; you’re mine.” He told Lillie after hearing her speak, telling him that she was his forever and ever, that she belonged to him. 

He licked up the juices between her legs and shivered happily after she rode out the orgasm, leaking all over his mouth and face. “Such a dirty girl.” Daddy murmured, letting the girl writhe against him and buck her pelvis against him in desperation. “You liked it that much? So naughty.” He teased as he helped her clean up using his tongue. 

• 4 weeks later...

I keep riding Daddy's face as I cum, and he keeps licking me, teasing my labia and clit.  I moan loudly as he calls me a dirty girl, shivering, and clenching my eyes tight shut.  "Y-Yes Daddy!"  I moan, as he asks me if I like it.  I slowly start to calm down, and stop bucking as my pussy still drips love juices.

I look down at Daddy curiously.  "Is Daddy gonna stick his stick in his princesses parts now?"  I ask, panting gently.  

Daddy lined up his cock with her dripping, wet princess parts. “That’s right, baby girl. Daddy’s gonna get his stick in you juuust right.” He told her, before shoving it inside her now saliva-slick and wet pussy. He thrust inside nice and hard at first but rode it out, trying to be gentle. “You like that, baby girl? You’re doing so well for Daddy, taking him like this. He may have to reward you more often.”

God, she was beautiful. Daddy likes seeing his baby girl so vulnerable and cute, all soft and sweet like this. It felt good, knowing he was the one who got her to behave in this way. 

• 3 weeks later...

I mewl then, moan, shuddering hard, and closing my eyes tight when Daddy slams his cock inside me, quickly bottoming out, I feel his balls slap into my bottom as I feel the head of his cock bump into my cervix, deep inside of me.  Reflexively, my pussy clenches around his hot, thick cock, while I moan.  "Y-Yes Daddy!  I like that a lot.  Please reward me Daddy, I wanna be a good girl for you!  More!  Please more!  I'm so close!  i need more cummies Daddy!" 

His slow gentle strokes, remind me of how he takes care of me, how gentle, patient and loving he is.  I love him, and want to belong to him completely.  I open my eyes, and look up at him adoringly, gently beginning to hump back against him, trying to drive him deeper inside of me, make him fill me up completely.

Daddy chuckled again, this time softer, intermingled with moans as his baby girl mewled like a kitten at him. God, she was too adorable. He kissed her all over, pressing his lips against her cheeks, her neck, her chest, and then to her own lips. “You’re perfect, baby. So perfect.” Daddy murmured, thrusting in harder, grunting in pleasure as he felt her walls clench around him. 

“Love you so much, baby. I’m gonna reward you and cum inside, but don’t you go spilling any, okay?” He told her, his voice playfully serious as he shivered, getting close. Daddy let his perfect girl thrust against him, practically begging to be filled up. Her voice, the way she rocked up against his body, those adoring baby-blues of hers looking up at him just like this; she was like an angel. He did cum inside her, thrusting in as deep as he could go, letting out a shuddering breath as he filled her up with hot, sticky cum. 

• 1 month later...

I squirm with pleasure, sighing, and squealing with delight as he thrust inside of me, kissing my body all over, brushing his lips against my sensitive places before planting soft pecks against them.  I shiver again as he calls me perfect.  

'I-I love y-you too Daddy!  I manage to squeak out through my haze of sexual gratification, as he tells me he's going to fill me up with his cum.  "Yes!  Oh please yes Daddy!  Fill you're little baby girl up with your cum!  I won't spill any!  I promise Daddy!  I-O-oh!  ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! YES!"  I moan, as I feel his cock twitch, and stiffen, thrusting deeper inside of me before beginning to pump hot, thick, sticky cum inside of me, splashing against my cervix, before his cock presses into it, and I feel his cum going even deeper, and splash inside my womb, then begin to fill it up.  I can't help myself, I cum hard.  My back arches involuntarily, as I let out a long scream, my pussy milking Daddy's cock as much as it can, trying to suck every last drop of cum out of him.