LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Wants A Full Time Baby (Private for marxthebaby)

elfowl

Daddy just smiled, not wanting his baby girl to frown. When she shook her head and tried talking to him, he nodded. “No, it’s okay, dear. I keep on getting used to babying you, and I..I think I moved too fast.” He admitted, rubbing his neck and smiling a little. 

After his cute little baby girl said she thought it was a bit scary, Daddy pat her on the head with a grin. “Good girl, telling me that. I don’t mean to scare you, I’m sorry; I’ll make sure you’re okay. If I overwhelm you so much, just let me know, okay?” 

I smile sheepishly, and start walking towards the couch.  "It's just... well... I...  I got to thinkin about, it just being me and you forever Daddy... and... well... what if I get tired of being a Baby Daddy...?  Are we gonna get rid of all my grown up clothes?  I know I really like bein a baby, but I guess I didn't really think 'bout how you like bein my Daddy, an takin care of me...  'an I wanna makes you happy toos Daddy... bu' I don' kno if I can dos that all da' time Daddy...."

I don't realize, that as I worry, my speech is getting more and more childish, and my thumb starts to make its way up to my mouth,  my walking has slowly become more of a waddle  "I guess I was jus' wunderin if you would lets be be a big girl if i neededs to, an, an, I's kinda glad dat you will, but I'm stll kinda scarred bout bein a baby all da time.... what if it's too much Daddy?"  Suddenly I stop, The couch seems like it's a long, long way away, and I don't know if I can walk that far.  I turn to Daddy uncertainly, and raise my arms up to him, making grabby hands.  "Want uppies pwease Daddy!"

Daddy smiled, and decided to shake his head when his little girl asked if they’d be getting rid of all her grown-up clothes. “Only if you want to, baby; I won’t do that without asking you first. You’re your own person, sweetheart.” He told her, stroking her hair. “I’d be happy with you even if you decide you don’t want to be a baby too much anymore. I love you, no matter what.” 

The man nodded when she asked if she could be a big girl when she needed to be. “Of course, sweetie. If things get too much for you, and you feel like taking a break, just tell Daddy and he’ll let you. I won’t make you be a baby all the time if you decide you’d rather not do that this weekend. We’ll try it tomorrow, and you tell Daddy if you think it’s too much and you want to be a big girl, okay? I want you to feel good.” He smiled when his girl reached for him and said she wanted to be picked up. “How can I say no to that cute face of yours?” Daddy cooed, picking her up in his arms and kissing her cheek. 

I nod along to what Daddy tells me I don't have to give up my grown up clothes, and that I can take a break if I ever need to I nuzzle against his hand as he strokes my hair.  I nod again.  "Yes Daddy... I'll tell you if I need to take a break  Thank you for letting me if I need to  I love you too."

I grin, and Kiss Daddy back as he picks me up, wrapping my arms around his neck giggling.  "Thank you Daddy.  I only need a short break.  I'm feeling lots better.  We go watch TV now?

Daddy smiled at his baby girl again, stroking her hair. When she nuzzled his hand and replied to him, he grinned wider. “No problem, sweetheart; I’ll make sure to listen if you have anything to tell me. Remember, don’t be afraid to tell me if something needs to be different or you need a break.” 

The man stroked her hair again, and smiled when she threw her arms around him and giggled. “Yes, baby girl. Let’s watch some TV.” He told her, carrying her to the couch where he had some drinks(two cans of beer for each of them and also some juice just in case she didn’t want beer today) out. 

I nod and smile, cheerfully chirping "Okay Daddy, I won't!"  I cling to him happily as he carries me to the couch, and settle into his lap as he sits down.  I lean back, tilting my head back into Daddy's chest so I'm looking up into his eyes, and plead "Let's watch Rick and Morty Daddy!  It's a cartoon, but it's a grown-up cartoon, so that makes it okay to watch during adult time.  Right Daddy?  Right?"

I reach over and pick up one of the cans of beer, cautiously looking up at Daddy as I do to make sure it's okay for me to take it.  Once I'm sure I'm allowed to have the beer, I open the can, and take a sip, holding it with both hands.  It's good, but I can't help but look over at the juice and think about how it would be better.  I pull the can to my chest to keep it steady, and let the taste of the frothy, hoppy beer sit in my mouth for a bit.  After a little while I take another sip of the beer, and look over at the juice again, this time frowning.  A little while more passes, and I put the beer can down on the floor, and reach over for some juice, looking up into Daddy's eyes again to make sure I'm allowed to have it.

Daddy decided that, since it was grown-up time, they could watch Rick and Morty, but only because it was a cartoon. “Alright, you win. We can watch Rick and Morty, because it’s an adult cartoon.” He told her, turning on the television. He went to a streaming program and set it up to watch. When his baby girl drinks the beer, he does the same, though he can see her watching the juice. 

He smiled a bit when her more childish habits prevailed and she set down the beer on the floor. “I’ll put this on the table so we don’t knock it over and make a mess, okay?” Daddy told her, setting it down on the table and leaning back, patting her head before she reached for the juice. He nodded when she looked to him for permission. “It’s okay if you don’t want beer right now; I brought the juice out just for you, after all.” 

I grin and do a little happy dance in Daddy's lap when he agrees that we can watch Rick and Morty.  I happily settle into his lap with my drink when he starts up the show.  I see Daddy drink his beer with both hands, and give him a funny look, since he looks so childish when he does it.  A moment later, I realize that he's copying me, and that I must look just as childish drinking that way too, probably even more so given that I'm wearing a onesie, and a diaper.  I blush, and the next time I take a sip I try to hold the can with only one hand.  It feels way less safe though, and I can tell I'm going to spill, so I grab it with my other hand to steady it.

As we watch the show, I can't help but giggle every time one of the characters says a naughty word.  I'm laughing as much at the casual swearing as I am at the actual jokes.  I nod as Daddy picks up my beer to put it on the table, murmuring "Okay Daddy... dat's a gud idea."  I smile at Daddy as he pats my head and lets me have a juice, happily picking one up and chirping "Thank you Daddy!" as I open the juice, and start sucking on it, drinking it much faster and more happily than the beer. 

After a little while I feel myself need to pee, and I frown discontentedly, not wanting to get up, and interrupt the cartoon to go to the bathroom.  I fight with myself for a little bit but realize that there's a much better solution.  I start peeing in my diaper, hoping the stream is quiet enough, and that Daddy won't notice.  I'm not sure if peeing my pants is off limits during adult time, but I don't think Daddy would approve regardless.  Thinking about it though I am still wearing a diaper, so it must be allowed, and if it's not then Daddy should have changed me out of my diaper, so if I'm breaking a rule, then it's his fault.  I smile to myself and give a small nod, happy with my conclusion, as my attention slowly drifts from my peeing back to the TV.

Daddy did, in fact, notice that his baby girl had just peed her diaper. He cursed himself a bit for not taking her diaper off before or at least telling her not to use it during big-girl time, but couldn’t fault her for doing so. He’d only be mad if she peed in her big-girl clothes, and she wasn’t wearing those right now. The man just grabbed his beer can with one hand after his little girl noticed him and corrected herself. 

Her giggling at the casual swearing and all the naughty words the characters said made Daddy chuckle. He loved seeing her smile, as sappy as that sounded even to him; it was nice. When she thanked him for the juice and took a drink, obviously liking it a lot more than the beer, Daddy pat her diapered butt. “You’re welcome, little girl. But you have to remember that Daddy wants his little girl to be good; no repeating any of those naughty words when it’s baby-time for a certain someone.” He told her, smiling a little. 

“And did you go pee-pee? Don’t lie, Daddy can smell it.” Daddy pointed out, checking the diaper. “It looks like you did. Silly me, it’s big-girl time; I should’ve taken you out of these, huh? Daddy will have to be a lot more specific from now on.” He informed her, patting her head again. 

I freeze as Daddy asks if I went pee-pee, and in a moment of panic quickly exclaim "No!"  before I hear him tell me not to lie, and that he can smell it.  I blush and cringe a little knowing I'm probably in trouble now.  "I did go pee-pee Daddy."  I admit embarrassedly, trying to save face and maybe not be in quite as much trouble, as he starts to stick his fingers in the leg holes of my diaper and onesie to check.  I blush more as he confirms that I did wet myself.

"Sorry Daddy... I knew I shouldn't 'cuz it was big-girl time, but... I didn' wanna have't get up an' go potty, an have to stop wachin' da cartoon.  An' I was already wearin' a diaper, so it shouldn't count."  I mumble, only half believing myself, now that I'm trying to justify it out loud.  I lift my juice up to my face, and drink some more, pressing my head into Daddy's hand patting my head, and trying to feel like a good girl , despite doing something naughty.

When his little girl confirmed that she peed, Daddy nodded in approval. It was good that she told him now, but she should’ve let him know sooner. “I know, baby girl, but you could’ve just asked me to take off the diaper or pause the show. It’s a recorded episode, so I could’ve just done that for you. Next time, you tell Daddy when you need to go potty and he will pause it until you come back, okay?”

With that, he removed his hand from her head. He didn’t want to reward her with head-pats when she was naughty and went potty without getting up. He did sigh a bit after confirming she was wet but didn’t want to scold her too badly. Daddy kept watching the show, and pat her head when his baby girl apologized like a good girl. “Good job, apologizing like a good girl.” 

I frown, not liking the idea of pausing the show just to go pee.  Grown-up time rules are so stupid.  I've got a perfectly good diaper, I should be allowed to use it.  I don't voice my complaints so just nod, and resentfully murmur.  "Yes Daddy.  I'll tell you if I gotta go potty."  I brighten up, and beam, smiling as Daddy praises me for apologizing.  "You're welcome Daddy!"  I cheer, snuggling back into his lap and chest.

I keep watching the cartoon, still giggling at the naughty words, every now and then, repeating one or the other, and breaking into a new fit of giggles after I do.  I keep watching for a while, and then suddenly feel like I have to poop.  I know I'm supposed to tell Daddy, but I want to keep watching, so I try to hold it.  The feeling keeps getting stronger though, and I start wiggling and squirming a little in Daddy's lap to try to keep control of myself.

Daddy waited patiently for his little girl to go potty. Hopefully the laxatives he’d slipped into her juice would help with that problem, he thought, grinning just a tad. He actually wanted her to break the grown-up rules for once and give him an excuse to punish her. As she apologetically murmured, he pecked her on the cheek, “Aw, it’s okay sweetie. You’re a good girl, saying sorry like that.” Daddy told her truthfully, stroking her hair a bit more. 

Her head on his chest was soft and warm, and he loved it when she snuggled up to him so closely. Daddy wrapped his arms around her and waited for the laxatives to work their magic, sometimes laughing with her at the dirty jokes. Once he felt her wiggle and squirm in his lap so frantically, he glanced over at her but decided she wouldn’t need help. She didn’t want to go potty earlier, so she probably didn’t want to go right now. It’d serve his baby right, Daddy thought, if she made a stinky for him. 

I keep watching, intent on the show.  I try to keep my squirming to a minimum, knowing that Daddy will know what's happening if I make it too obvious.  Despite myself, I keep wriggling more and more as the urges to poop just get stronger and stronger.  It's getting really uncomfortable to keep holding it.  I start to realize something's wrong.  Normally I can hold my poop for hours if I have to, but now my bowels are yelling at me that I have to poop right now!  I fight myself.  I know I can hold it, and I want to keep watching the cartoon.  Even though by now I'm barely paying attention to the TV at all in between urges to let go.  I start to grunt a little as I fight myself to keep from pooping my diaper.

Finally I know I won't be able to hold it any more, and I jump up off of Daddy's lap, trying to dash to the bathroom.  "Daddy I hafta go potty!"  I shout desperately as I jump off.  Unfortunately I misjudge the landing, and only manage two stumbling steps before I fall over, flat on my face, my padded bum up in the air.  I try to stand back up, but just then another urge hits me, and I just can't help myself.  I grunt, and begin to push involuntarily.  I try to stop myself, but just can't.  I feel my sphincter give way, and the back of my diaper start to bulge, as if someone has stuck a warm, mushy balloon back there, and it's just starting to grow.  I grunt again, and push out a soft log, that simply sits on top of my butt.  I try to stand up again, but it seems I'm not done.  I grunt again as my bowels push more poop out into my diaper.  This time the mass is mushier, and stickier.  I can feel it more on my butt.  but it doesn't seem to be over.  A loud fart seems to signal that even more mess is coming, and soon I'm grunting again, nearly on the verge of tears, as I push again, and even more mess fills my diaper.  my bowel movement then devolves into a series of wet farts and spurts of liquid mess, as I can tell that my small intestines are emptying themselves as well.  The dam breaks and I begin to cry, blubbering pathetically. 

I absolutely hate the mess, and the sensations of poop on myself.  If pooping my diaper weren't so icky, and stinky I'd have gone 24/7 in diapers a long time ago.  By now, I've figured out that Daddy gave me laxatives somehow, that's the only way I mess like this without an enema.  I can't even accuse him of anything though.  In my state of helplessly messing myself I've dropped far into little space.  "Dadddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"  I wail, crying, whimpering, and blubbering.  "Iiiiiickyyyyyyyyyyyy"  Is all I can manage to get out before I dissolve into a puddle of tears.

Daddy began to soothe her as she sobbed, stroking her back and cooing into her ear, “Shhh, baby, Daddy’s here. Did you go potty? I’m sorry, baby girl, but I thought you’d be able to make it on your own like a big girl.” He lied blatantly when he said that; he knew there was no chance of his baby girl making it to the bathroom the minute he slipped that laxative into her drink and saw baby fall on her tummy after trying to make her way to the bathroom. 

The man quickly went to swoop her up into his arms as she filled her diaper to the brim. The smell was disgusting, but he’d smelled worse, and he could tell his baby girl was suffering. He heard her whimper and blubber, screaming about how icky it was. “Shh, Daddy knows; is Daddy’s girl icky-wicky? Daddy’s gonna get her all clean and dry in a new diaper.” Daddy cooed condescendingly, picking her up and resting a hand below her diapered bottom. He carried the girl into the other room where her baby things were-the crib, highchair, and changing table-before laying her down on the changing table. Daddy untaped her diaper and smiled to himself, wrinkling his nose. “D’aww, baby made a big stinky. It’s okay, Daddy will clean up all that yucky poopies, yes he will!” He cooed, getting out a new diaper and baby wipes. 

I keep crying as Daddy Scoops me up, and carries me into the nursery.  When he picks me up with a hand on my bottom, I feel the mess I'm now sitting in squish up onto my bottom, and I cringe, squirming and trying to pull myself away from it, but being completely unable to since Daddy's holding me up by my butt.  I'm still bubbering as he lays me down on the changing table, completely unable to form words with how upset I am, just desperately wanting to be clean.

I look up into Daddy's eyes, pleading with him to clean me up, unable to communicate verbally, completely helpless, and at his mercy

Daddy shushed her gently, taking off her outer things before getting to the diaper. “I know, sweetie; did you make an icky poopy? I know, you don’t like going poopy in your diaper, but don’t worry; Daddy’s gonna get that all cleaned up.” He told her, untaping the diaper, throwing it out, and carefully grabbing some wet wipes for the mess. 

He didn’t want to drag this out too long, so he wiped her butt right off, though he was careful to get his baby all nice and clean. He knew how much she hated sitting in that kind of mess, so he was thorough in washing it up, using several wet wipes and making sure he cleaned it all up. “It’s okay, baby girl. You’re gonna be all clean.” 

I whimper and nod as Daddy asks if I mad an icky poopy.  I force myself to relax a little as he promises he's going to get me clean.  I relax a lot more as he pulls the disgusting mess away from my butt, and finally stop whimpering and unclench my hands as he wipes away the mess.  I lay complacently as Daddy finishes cleaning me, and starts putting a fresh diaper on.  

After a bit of thinking I accusingly state "Daddy make me go poo-poo"  putting a small pout in my voice, and on my face.  I lay silently for a while, debating on if I should say the next part, then deciding to go ahead with it.  "Daddy mean..."

Daddy smiled when his baby girl settled down. “All better, baby; see? You’re all clean.” After she stopped moving so much and unclenches her fists, he thinks she’s done, but much to his surprise his baby girl accused him of making her go poopies. It was true that he had, but it’d only been because he didn’t want her having stomach troubles later. 

The man sighed and gave her now dry diaper a gentle pat, sweeping her up in his arms. “Listen, sweetie; I know you hate going poopy, but Daddy wanted you to go now so you wouldn’t have to go on the days we have left for you to have little time. I don’t want you making more messes than you have to, and I’m not going to give you laxatives again, but I just did that so you won’t have to go later.” He informed her, stroking her hair again. “I know, I’m a mean Daddy, but I want you to be comfy later even if it means feeling yucky now, okay? It’s better to be miserable for just a bit at the end of a day than to feel bad on a fun day and have it ruined by feeling all icky.” 

I think over what Daddy is telling me, and as much as I don't like it what he's saying does kinda make sense.  "b-but couldn't I have just gone poo-poo in the potty Daddy?"  I ask weakly, knowing that we both know that taking off my diaper and using a toilet broke the illusion of me being a baby with no control in a way neither of us liked.  and lead to either me taking off an putting on my diaper, which I wasn't supposed to know how to do, or Daddy taking off a clean diaper and putting it right back on me after using the potty, which just felt wrong, and made the diaper fit worse, which sometimes made it leak.

Whats more, if he had just left me alone, I probably would have held my poop until I made myself constipated.  We had talked plenty of times about trying to get me to get used to pooping myself so I wouldn't hate it as much, and we could really start getting me to need diapers like I always fantasized about.  my strongest argument in the past was needing to not accidentally poop myself during a meeting or something at work... but now...  I just hoped Daddy wouldn't bring it up...

I shake myself out of my contemplation, and try to get the ideas out of my head.  I reach up to Daddy, making grabby hands.  "Want uppies Daddy."  if he does pick me up, I wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him lovingly on the cheek.

Daddy smiled condescendingly and shook his head, “You weren’t going to make it this time, baby, and you got lucky because Daddy made sure his little girl was in her diapies. What would’ve happened if he hadn’t, hm? My little baby would’ve made a big poopy in her big-girl panties, and that would’ve been all yucky too.” He told her, stroking her hair with a fond look in his eyes.

The man made sure the diaper was nice and secure around his baby’s waist before she reached up for him, making grabby-hands. “Aw, sweetheart, you want uppies? You’re such a good girl.” He cooed, picking her up and chuckling in surprise when she suddenly threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. Daddy kissed her cheek right back, love plain in his eyes. “Daddy loves you, honey. So, so much. Do you want to watch more, or do you want to go to bed with Daddy?” 

I frown, and pout as Daddy condescendingly tells me I wouldn't have made it to the potty.  I find myself blushing as he tells me I would have just gone poopy in my big-girl panties if I hadn't been wearing a diaper.  I feel so little and helpless as he tells me this, completely unable to refute him.  I blush harder, cringing embarrassedly at his words.  In that moment I feel so absolutely tiny, and dependent on Daddy... and I absolutely love it.  I want to be even more dependent on him, to truly need my diapers, and to need him to change them.  "Woulda been yuckier" I agree, ceeding the point completely.

I blush more, completely lost in a tiny world of bliss as Daddy calls m a good girl, and kisses me back on the cheek.  As he asks what I want to do next, all I'm able to make myself say is "Luv yew too Daddy...  so, so much...  Wan, go bed wif Daddy..."  I cling tightly to him, laying my head on his shoulder as he holds me

Daddy grinned when his cute little girl admitted to knowing it would’ve been yuckier if she’d went in her big-girl panties. He pat her on the head with an approving look on his face; he hoped she felt safe and reliant on him as her Daddy, that his precious baby girl would get used to depending on him like this. She’d have to, if she wanted this to continue. It was only natural that he do everything for her while she relaxed.

When she rested her head on his shoulder, clinging to him so tightly, he couldn’t help but let out an “aww”. “Such a clingy baby I have. Still...I can’t say no to that, can I, sweetie?” He kissed her forehead, glad his little baby was in a world of bliss, and carried her off to bed with him. Very gently, he lay down with her at his side. “You’re lucky you’re so cute..I love you too, baby girl. To the moon and back.” 

I grin as Daddy pats my head, and nuzzle into him, as he coos at me.  I grin, blushing a little as he mentions how clingy I am, and playfully shake my head when he asks if he can say no.  I'm in second heaven as he lays me down gently in bed, then lays down with me, and covers us both up.  "Luv yew... to da muun... an bak, ...an bak again"  I mumble sleepily, trying to one up Daddy before I drift off into dreamland.  I yawn, and before my mouth is closed again, I'm gone.

I dream about the days to come.  Of spending forever with just Daddy and me, slowly becoming more and more dependent.  Doing less and less.  I surprise myself by dreaming of going poopy in my diaper, and not really minding at all.  Forgetting what a toilet even is, and asking Daddy about it.  Having all my grown-up clothes put away forever, spiraling down deeper and deeper into babyhood.

But then, my dreams start to turn dark.  I become so much of a baby, that Daddy stops seeing me as his girlfriend.  He starts dating another woman, and they kick me out of his bedroom.  They put me in a crib down in the basement, and lock me in it every night.  The woman starts teasing me about what a big baby I am, and how I can't give Daddy what he wants anymore, since that's her job now.  I start wearing panties again, but I just keep peeing and pooping in them, because I don't know what a potty is.  I go to Daddy to ask for help, but all that comes out is baby babble.  I've forgotten how to talk!  I start to cry, bawling big tears, sobbing hysterically, Daddy asks what's wrong, and I try to tell him, but I just can't!

I wake up with a jolt.  Tears are still welled up in my eyes, and I blink to get my vision to stop being blurry and watery.  The dreams felt so real I've forgotten what day it is.  I look over at the clock and panic.  I'm late for work!  The alarm didn't wake me up!  "Shit!"  I exclaim as i wriggle out from Daddy's grasp, and jump out of bed.  I quickly strip down, but pause when I get to my diaper.  I know I'm not supposed to take it off myself, that's Daddy's job.  But I need a shower, and I don't have time to wake him up.  I clench my teeth in frustration and hope he'll understand, then rip off the diaper, and rush into the bathroom to use the toilet, and shower.

• Like 1

Daddy didn’t know that his baby girl was having bad dreams. He slept like a rock, not waking up even after she did, and pretended to still be asleep after he heard the shower running. Yawning, he got up from the bed and looked around as he walked to the bathroom to shave the unruly stubble off his face. It seemed his baby girl was naked without Daddy, a big no-no, and not only that but she’d removed her diaper without asking permission or getting him to do it. 

Daddy felt a twinge of regret as he thought of punishing her, but it’d have to be done. Sighing in disappointment, he carefully grabbed her by the waist and turned her around to face him. “What’s wrong, sweetheart? You get impatient waiting for Daddy to clean you off?” He didn’t wait for an answer. “I’ll clean you up after I punish you. You don’t take off your diaper unless I tell you you can or I remove it for you, you know that baby. Now get over Daddy’s lap so he can spank you.” He sat down on the toilet, awaiting her obedience.