LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demotion[Private w/ elfowl]

marxthebaby

I've had enough of Bill's resistance, and simply reach out and land a solid spank on Bill's backside, half on his butt, and half on his thighs, to make his rash really sting.  I pause for just a moment for the shock of what I just did to set in, then while he's still processing it, I grab the waist of his pants and underwear and yank them off.  "Now, get in the tub, or sit on the potty.  I'm not afraid to do that for you too."  I tell him, my voice full of resolve.

Bill shook his head, and cried out loudly when his butt was given a very solid and sudden spank. His thighs and bottom both hurt like hell, and when the older man suddenly yanked his pants off he sniffled. “Nooo, stop, it hurts!” The man whined, squirming, covering his spanked butt. When he was told to go in the tub or “sit on the potty”, Bill shook his head again. “No, no, no! I don’t wanna! I’m an adult, I don’t need to go potty in front of you an’ I’m not gonna take a bath!” 

I'm tired of Bill's immaturity, and complete unwillingness to see things practically, while what i want to simply pick him up and put him in the bath, if he fights with me while he's in there, it's likely to end up with me getting wet, which I don't want, so it's better to get him complacent, or at least suppressed before I get him in the tub.  I grab his arm, and kneel down, then yank him forwards over my knee, forcing him to bend at the waist.  I quickly apply five spanks in rapid succession to Bill's now exposed bottom.  My voice is icy cold as I lay out the situation.  "I am not asking what you want.  I am telling you what needs to happen.  You seem to be completely recalcitrant to doing what is best for you, so I am no longer accepting your opinion on the matter.  Now, you are either going to do what I tell you to, or you are going to get another spanking, and then you are going to do it.  The choice is yours, so what will it be?"

Bill was whining and trying to rub his stinging butt by the time the spanking was over, squirming. He stamped his foot when the man told him he didn’t have a choice, that he was just informing him of what was going to happen regardless of whether he wanted it or not. “No, I’m not gonna do it! I’m an adult, I don’t want a bath, an’ I don’t care about the dumb spankings!” Bill lied, shifting in his lap with a pout. He tried to squirm away, annoyed, his brows furrowed in frustration. “Lemme go, I’m not some stupid baby you can spank and do stuff with anytime you want!  I’m a big boy, and you can’t spank me!” 

I keep Bill bent over my knee.  "If you were an adult, you'd realize what I'm trying to do is what's best for you.  You have a rash, and that's only going to get worse unless we get you clean.  Since you don't care about my spankings, I'm sure you won't mind another.  Since you're acting like a baby who doesn't know what he needs, and deserves a spanking, that's exactly how I am going to treat you.  I have spanked you, and I will there's not 'can't' about it." 

With that, I lift up my hand and bring it down hard, on Bill's exposed bottom, trying to drive the force of the spank deep into his core, and make him really feel the impact.  This spanking is much more slow and deliberate, making sure each spank is truly felt, and leaves a stinging imprint.  I lift my hand, and bring it crashing down on Bill's bottom, a total of five times, making each one count.

Bill yelped in shock and outrage when the man brought his hand down hard on his ass, making him cringe. He squirmed in his grip, but to no avail; he was easily kept bent over his knee and spanked harder than he ever had before. Bill cried out and kicked his legs, trying to escape, but the older man’s grasp was too firm. In the end, he could do nothing but lay in his lap, his rash-covered ass stinging like hell. 

When he was told that since he didn’t care, he probably wouldn’t mind another spanking, Bill opened his mouth to protest. The next five spanks were so hard they made him cry, bawling like a baby in the other man’s lap. Shaken to his core, humiliated, and hurting, Bill couldn’t stop crying. “I-I-it hurrrts! It hurts, stop! I’m not a baby, I’m not, I’m an adult, stop!” Eventually, he broke down. “Please, I’ll be good, just don’t do this! I-I’m sorry, please don’t keep spanking me! I’ll be a good boy, I promise!” 

"Then act like it!"  I tell Bill as I spank him, and he tells me he's an adult.  Once he begins to apologize, and and promise that he'll be good, I loosen my grip on him.  "I'm glad to hear it Billy. Let's get you cleaned up.  Get in the tub."  I gently help him into the tub, and sit him down in the water.  I soap up a washcloth, and start cleaning him gently, paying close attention to his groin, and thighs, wherever the rash shows.

Bill rubbed his tear-soaked face, and let the bigger man help him into the tub. He even allowed him to sit him down, naked and shivering, in the warm water. As the washcloth was soaked and rubbed very gently over his body, he couldn’t help but feel strange. “Thank you.” The blond man told him, laying back, exposing his hairless body. His groin and thighs were incredibly sore and his little bottom was all rashy, too. “Why..why are you treating me like this? I can take care of myself.” He murmured as he was washed up. Bill pouted a little, shifting in the water, and sat up. Pouting, naked, with a flushed face, his normally immaculate blond hair a total mess and his big, blue eyes full of frustrated tears, he really did look like a child. “I..it’s dumb.” 

I smile at Bill as he thanks me.  "You're welcome Billy, thank you for not fighting me."  I hum a little as I keep gently washing him.  "You can, but you weren't."  I point out  "I don't think you know this, but I'm actually your Godfather, I have been since you were born.  I swore to your father that I would take care of you if he were to pass away.  I have to admit, I didn't think I would have to after you graduated high school, but here we are.  Grief affects everyone differently.  I saw how you reacted when you got the news about your father, and I decided I'd stick around and see if you needed any support, a guiding hand, or someone to lean on.  I didn't think you'd start acting like a little kid Buddy, but here we are.  Your father was a very dear friend to me, and he wanted to make sure you were taken care of.  If that means washing you, so be it.  If that means tanning your backside, I'm willing.  If you were anyone else, I'd have left you laying on the bed soaked in your own piss.  I'm doing this because I care.  Your Father left behind a legacy, and I'm going to make sure his seed bears fruit."

Bill nodded, and allowed his father’s good friend to gently wash him up. He listened to him speak, sucking his thumb out of habit. The young man winced when his accident was mentioned, and he gazed up at him with big, watery blue eyes. “So..Father told you to take care of me, if anything happened? I never knew you were my Godfather. So that’s why you’re keeping an eye on me so much?” He wondered, though he already knew the answer. His father had always done that, making sure he was taken care of.

The memory of his now dead father made his eyes sting with tears again. Bill wiped them away, and stared at the other man in a new sort of light. This still confused him and made him feel strange, but his father had apparently wanted this for him. “I-I’ll cooperate, then. For Father.” He murmured, suddenly becoming much more docile. It seemed his father was the key to getting the usually obstinate man to calm down and listen. Bill shook himself off a little, and let out a happy sigh as the warm washcloth touched his privates. He seemed to like being washed like this, actually. Though he was still a blushing mess, the man allowed himself to be cleaned, letting out a contented hum when he was washed. 

Bill looked up at his godfather. “I’d feel weird calling you Father, that’s what I called my dad. And you aren’t my dad, so..” He hummed a bit, and then blurted out, “Can I-can I call you Daddy? Father never let me call him that, even when I was a kid.” 

I'm surprised that Bill starts to view me as a father figure.  It's oddly helpful when I pause to think about it.  I nod.  "Sure Billy, You can call me Daddy if that makes you feel better.  That's fine with me.  I think you're clean enough.  Let's get you dried off."  I pick up a towel, and hold it open.  Once Bill steps out, I wrap him up in it, and rub him all over, drying him off.  I put an arm around his shoulder, and lead him into his room.

"Alright, I've got some creme for your rash, let me put it on you."  I say pulling out some diaper rash cream.  I lift up the towel, and start rubbing cream on his butt and thighs, carefully and gently rubbing the cream into his thighs, but and crotch.  Once I'm done I look at Bill, and ask  "Now, do you need a diaper?  or are you done wetting yourself?"

Bill closed his eyes while the man said he was clean enough and got out a fluffy towel. Obediently, he stepped out of the bathtub and allowed him to wipe him up, drying off his shivering body. The blond could only murmur, “Thank you.” as he was helped into his room with a gentle bit firm arm around his shoulder. 

The man allowed his father’s friend to rub diaper rash cream over his butt and thighs, wanting the stinging pain to go away. It was cold, but soothing and made him sigh in relief as it was rubbed into his rashes. When the cream was applied everywhere, and the man he now knew as his godfather asked if he needed a diaper. Bill’s face went red, and he decided to be honest and nod. “Yes, Daddy. I..I’ve been having accidents a lot lately, and..I don’t want to embarrass myself again like that.” 

I'm surprised by how docile Bill has become, but even more surprised when he willingly agrees to wear diapers.  I nod.  "Thank you for being brave enough to tell me...  to tell Daddy that Billy, I'm proud of you for making the right choice, and being a smart little boy.  Wait here for a bit, Daddy will go get some diapers for you."  I step out of Bill's room, and walk out to my car.  I keep some adult baby diapers in my car, since I have a few friends who engage in ABDL play, and I've played with them a few times in the past.

I pop open the trunk, and pull open the spare tire compartment to grab the diaper, powder, and wipes I keep stashed there, safe from any wandering eyes, or anyone who is putting luggage or something else in my trunk.  I take the diaper, powder and wipes back into the house, and into Bill's room.  The diaper is pink, and thick, with princesses, and uncorns on it, and is almost certainly too big for Bill, but it will have to do, as I don't have any diapers specifically for him.  I unfold the diaper on the bed, and motion to Bill.  "Hop up Baby boy, or do you need Daddy to pick you up?"

Bill actually looked very pleased when his godfather called himself Daddy; it made him feel really warm and fuzzy inside. “I’m..a smart little boy.” The man murmured to himself after his godfather left the room, liking how those words sounded and felt on his tongue. He reached up and climbed up onto the bed after the man walked in and the big, girly diaper was unfolded. When given the choice, he’d rather walk than be lifted up just once.

The diaper felt good, really good. It was soft and plush underneath him, and he let out a tiny sigh after straightening himself out on it so it would be easy to tape up. He had to admit the spanking earlier was fun too, though it was humiliating. “I did it, Daddy.” The man murmured after he climbed up, happy that he’d done it all by himself. 

I smile down at Bill.  "Yes you did, didn't you?  Good Boy!  Now, let's get you taped up all nice and snug so you don't have any more accidents, but first let's put on some powder so your peepees won't irritate your skin as much."  I twist open the bottle of baby powder I brought with me, and begin to shake it over Bill's waist, working my way down over his thighs and crotch.  I push apart his legs to make sure I get the powder in between them, then grab his ankles and lift him up so I can powder his butt liberally.

I put the powder aside as I lower Bill's butt back down into the diaper, then spread his legs again, and pull the front up in between them.  I rip open the tapes on one side and stick them to the landing strip, noticing that they nearly reach the other side of his hips.  Once I rip open the other side I see that I'm going to have to tape the second wing down to the first in order to get the diaper snug around Bill's waist.  I do and nod, running a finger around the inside of his thighs to make sure the leg guards are lying the right way.

"There we go Billy, all nice and snug, like a bug in a hug!"  I say with a smile.  "Are you going to be okay here?  or do you need some more time with your new Daddy?  If not I'll be back tomorrow to take you to hear the reading of your father's will."

The diaper felt wonderful. Baby Billy lay there like a good boy, listening with a smile as the bigger man cooed at him. He liked it when he was talked to like a baby, and told he had to get all powdered up so his peepees wouldn’t irritate his skin. The man stayed nice and still for Daddy, thumb straying to his mouth absently as his butt and groin were covered in baby powder before being lowered onto the diaper. 

“Stay.” Bill murmured, reaching for the man when he said he’d be going if he was okay with him leaving. “I..I want Daddy to stay.” He admitted, his face going a little red. The blond almost looked cute, wearing nothing but an oversized diaper and lying there with his legs spread. He shifted a bit, diaper crinkling noisily as he did so. It was very big, and would be large on him, but Daddy’s ingenuity made it fit nicely over his bottom. 

I smile when I see Bill's thumb in his mouth, and I can't help but melt inside when he starts to reach for me, and tells me he wants me to stay.  I grin, and slide my hands under his armpits.  "Awww, how could I say no to that adorable little face"  I coo with a small chuckle.  "Don't worry, Baby Billy boy.  Daddy will stay here for a while.  let's get you dressed so you won't catch cold then."

I lift Bill into my arms.  He's not light, but he is small, and I'm quite strong, I've lifted a few littles heavier than him.  I maneuver him over to settle down on my hip, and start searching through his drawers for a t-shirt to put on him.  "Now baby, Daddy's got to go home this evening to take care of a few things.  Do you want Daddy to stay here with you for a little bit, then say bye bye when he has to leave?  Or do you want to go home with Daddy?  There's a place for you to sleep at Daddy's house, and we can stay here for a bit and then go, or we can just go after Daddy finds a shirt for you."

Bill blushed when Daddy cooed, calling him adorable. He felt the silver-haired man grab him under the armpits and hoist him up, saying he’d be staying for a while. Pleased with this news, the man allowed himself to be lifted up very easily, not struggling at all. His normal whining and grumpy yelling was nowhere to be found, replaced by a soft, happy sigh. 

The man listened carefully as his new caretaker asked if he wanted to stay here or go with Daddy, and answered right away, “I..I don’t wanna be alone here. Can you bring me to your house when you find a shirt, Daddy?” Bill saw a very particular shirt in the drawer.

He’d forgotten to hide it under the bed with his other childish things; sometimes he gravitated back to them for nostalgia’s sake-or so he told himself-but this shirt was different. Not childish but babyish, yellow with Big Bird on the front. He liked that one, but it was still a bit embarrassing now that Daddy saw. 

I nod and smile.  "Sure thing Buddy.  I'll take you home with me just as soon as we get you dressed."  I pull open the next drawer, and see a yellow T-shirt,  I smile and pick it up, then realize that it has Big Bird on the front.  I'm a little perplexed for a moment, then a wide grin breaks out across my face.  I would never have thought Bill to be a little at heart, but it turns out he can surprise me.  "Well now, what do we have here?"  I ask retorically.  "Do you Like Big Bird Billy Buddy?"  I ask, turning to him

I listen to his response as I carry him back to the bed, and set him down.  "Arms up Sweetheart!"  I command as I get the shirt ready to put on him.  Once he complies I pull the shirt down over his head, and down his arms.  "There we go!  Daddy's got his little man with Big Bird on his shirt!  If that's not Cool and Stylish, I don't know what is!"  I say with all the sincerity in the world.  "I think us two hot studs are ready to roll on out of here."  I say picking Bill up and settling him on my hip.  I carry him out without any pants or shoes on.  I make my way to the car and look at Bill to ask.  "Do you wanna sit in the front like a big grown up boy?  Or are you too little and need to sit in the back?  If you want I've got a special chair for little boys like you to keep them extra safe when riding in a car."

Bill blushed when Daddy smiled widely at the sight of the babyish t-shirt, asking what he had here and if he liked Big Bird. “Uh-huh.” He replied, face a touch red. “I do, Daddy.” As the man grinned, he smiled too, though a bit shyly. After Daddy told him to lift his arms, baby Billy lifted them up and let the other man dress him. Wearing nothing but a girly diaper and a Big Bird t-shirt, Bill felt pretty embarrassed, but also nice. The diaper was soft and cushy under his bottom, and his shirt was very cozy. 

When Daddy cooed at him again, calling him cool in his Big Bird shirt, Bill chuckled and smiled, happy that he was being so sincere. He snuggled up to the man after he was lifted up onto his hip, sighing happily, and heard Daddy say something about a special seat for little boys so they’d stay safe in the car. “Can I sit in the extra-safe seat, Daddy? ‘m too little to ride up front, an’ I wanna be cozy.” Bill admitted, thumb straying to his mouth. He let out a cute little yawn, rubbing his eyes. 

I can't help but let out a small "Awwww,"  of adoration as I see Bill yawn and rub his eyes tiredly.  "Where was this little guy when he was screaming his lungs out, and trying so desperately to deny what was happening around him."  I muse silently to myself.  I smile down at him as he asks for the special little boy seat.  "Of course Sweetheart, Daddy will get you the extra safe seat.  Daddy wants to make sure his little baby boy is all safe and secure.  Daddy wouldn't want anything bad to happen."  I open the back door to my SUV, and set Bill down on the seat, "Wait there for a bit Baby."  Then head around to the back, and pull out an adult-sized infant car-seat with pink and white fuzzy padding, and polar bears printed all over the fabric, and a blanket.  I bring it around to the passenger side of the back, and set it in place in the middle of the row.  I quickly get the seat secured to the anchor points of the car, having had lots of practice doing so.  Once the seat is set up right next to Bill, I walk back around, and lift him up, settling him in the soft, but rigid padding of the seat, and then secure the five-point harness over him,  pulling the straps down over his shoulders, over his hips, and up between his legs, and buckling them together securely at his waist.

"There we go"  I coo  "All safe and secure."  I then take the blanket, and pull it over him, covering him inside the seat, and tucking the edge of the blanket under his chin.  I climb into the driver's seat, and start the car.  My house is a bit of a ways away, up in the foot hills, where I could get a fair amount of privacy.  Once we arrive, I park the car, and get out, walking around and unbukcleing Bill from the seat.  I keep the blanket wrapped around him and pick him up, carrying him inside.  I carry him into the house, and turn right to enter a hallway, then pause for a moment, and make a small uncertain "hmmm" sound before turning back around, and walking into the living room.  I set Bill down in a giant play pen, filled with soft blocks, stuffed animals, dolls, and unicorns between the large black leather sofa, and the flat screen TV.  "Wait here a moment Billy Buddy.  Daddy needs to Do a few things to your room to get it ready for you."

Bill liked the way Daddy spoke to him, and smiled when he was called sweetheart and told that of course he could have his extra-safe seat. He loved being called his little baby boy, and when he was picked up and set down to wait while Daddy got his seat, he waited. It was great, covered in polar bears and set right in the middle row of the car.

The man rubbed his eyes again, whimpering when he felt the chill of the night air over his body, though he quickly settled down when he was picked up and deposited into the car seat with a blanket pulled to his chin. He peeked up after Daddy buckled him in nice and tight, securing the five-point harness so he wouldn’t fall out of the seat. Bill lay back, content and soft, buckled snugly into a car seat and wearing nothing but a diaper and a Big Bird shirt. 

Baby Billy lifted his head, drool dripping down his chin, when Daddy came around to pick him up. All he said was “Daddy” as he reached for him, shifting a bit in the car seat. When he was picked up, blanket wrapped around his body, he smiled and curled up in Daddy’s muscular arms. He let Daddy put him in the playpen after saying he had to get things ready for his room. “Okay, Daddy. Can we cuddle after? Please?” He asked, picking up the unicorn plush and giving it a hug. 

I smile when I see Billy already half-asleep in his carseat, drool dripping down his chin.  "Hey there Baby"  I coo quietly as i pick him up, and use the edge of the blanket to wipe the drool off his chin.  I carry him in, and smile as he asks to cuddle, and I see him pick up the unicorn stuffy.  He's just too adorable.  "Sure thing Billy Baby, we can cuddle."  

I walk back to the door I nearly carried Billy through, and enter this time.  I survey the room and frown.  The room is clean and orderly, I always make sure to clean up after a play mate has visited, but it's completely unsuitable for the baby boy out in the living room.  The first thing to go is the harness connected to a motorized wench connected to metal tracks on the ceiling.   Luckily the two mobiles attached to the track make it look innocent enough.  Looking at the crib, I take off the straps, leaving only the D-rings at the four corners to hint at what it's capable of.  Sadly taking the lid off of the crib would be too much work, but I can just leave it open, unless Billy starts climbing out.  Moving on to the changing table, I take the restraints off of it as well.  The gynecologist's table is a bit trickier, but with the legs closed, and a big fluffy blanket it looks innocent enough... hopefully.  The pile of stuffies seems innocent enough.  I don't see any of the special stuffies with dildos, or special holes on top, so I just have to hope Billy doesn't go digging.  The Baby bouncer with double dildos has to come down as well.  Luckily the dildo on the rocking horse unscrews, and simply leaves a hole in the saddle, and the wrist and ankle restraints come off easily.  All of the restraints, and toys I put in the closet,  along with an IV stand with an enema bag hanging from it go into a closet, which thankfully locks.  The last thing to go is a St. Andrew's cross set up against the wall, it doesn't usually belong here, but Sarah had been especially naughty and earned a special spanking,  It had almost been like she was trying to see how badly I would punish her.  I lift the cross as carefully and silently as I can, and carry it out of the room, noting that the playpen should be far enough around the corner so that Billy shouldn't see me.  I carry the heavy wooden piece of furniture into the punishment room, and set it down, letting out a sigh of relief as I'm able to stop exerting myself.

I walk back into the living room, and scoop Billy up in my arms.  "There we go.  Your room is all ready for you Baby Boy.  Do you want to take Mr. Unicorn with us?"  I carry him into the nursery, and give him a moment to look around before I carry him to the crib, and lower the side, before setting him down on the large mattress covered with a sheet, and protected with a layer of plastic beneath that, making it crackle under his weight.  "What do you think Baby?"

(Poor Daddy might find those things aren’t as..unsuitable for him as he believes~.) 

Bill remained oblivious to the cross being carried out, too engrossed in his playtime to notice and too far away to see it. He sat up, clinging to his unicorn stuffy and making it move a little. When Daddy came back from getting his room ready, the diapered man yawned and blinked. The man looked all worn-out; maybe he had to move a lot of stuff around. After he was picked up, Billy curled up and snuggled up to Daddy after dropping the unicorn, clinging to his shirt a bit. 

Daddy asked if he wanted to take the stuffed unicorn, and he nodded. “Yeah. Mr. Unicorn’s my friend.” He murmured, a touch embarrassed but happy at the same time. After the bigger man carried him into the nursery, he saw the big rocking horse and the mobiles dangling from the track on the ceiling. He liked the horse; he found himself eyeing it, wondering how it’d feel to ride on the wooden horse. Would it be fun? God, he actually wanted to ride Daddy like that. Daddy was so handsome...he’d always fantasized about the older man punishing him, spanking his ass like he had yesterday. Calling him “Daddy” was just icing on the cake; he needed so much more. 

Bill saw the D-rings on the crib and gazed at them briefly with mixture of fascination and arousal; he knew very well what those were used for. Never used them himself or anything, but he’d seen them before and had..experience with this type of thing. When Daddy spoke up, he quickly snapped to attention. “It’s super comfy, Daddy.” The man lay back on the plastic crinkly, covered sheet and snuggled up to the unicorn. “Can we..play tomorrow?” Bill asked carefully, his eyes sparkling as he lay back. “Pretty please? I have a game I wanna play with you, Daddy.” 

(Just Daddy being careful, doesn't want to bring his new baby into a nursery/sex dungeon if he's not ready for that.  :P)

I grin as Billy acknowledges wanting the unicorn stuffy, and retrieve it for him.  All of this was seeming to become easier and easier.  "I'm glad you've made a new friend Baby Billy Boy.  Do you think he needs a name?"  I ask dotingly as I hand the stuffed unicorn back to the boy.  I smile as he looks around the room, and my smile grows as he says that the room is comfy.  "I'm glad you like it Billy.  I'm sorry everything is pink, but when I built this room I thought I was going to have a little girl in here."  I leave out the part where I've already had plenty of little girls in this room already.  No need to let him know about such things.

I stand up, and start taking off my suit, as I keep talking to Billy.  "Of course we can play Billy.  We'll be able to play any time we don't have to be somewhere else.  Now we have to go to the reading of your father's will tomorrow, but before, or after that, I would love to play with you Buddy.  What kind of game did you want to play?"  By now I've taken off my jacket, pants, shirt, shoes and socks, and am only in my boxer briefs,  my flaccid cock held in a nice pouch, with my broad chest exposed, and my silver chest hair proudly exposed.  I fold my clothes neatly, and put them down on the rocking chair in the corner.

I climb into the crib with Billy, and pull him close to me, snuggling with him like he asked before.  The crib is plenty large enough for the two of us.  I had it built it to be sturdy, and able to comfortably fit myself and two little girls, though we'd have to snuggle close to all fit.  I lie next to Billy and smile as i stare down into the little boy's shining eyes.