LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

couldnt be bothered today!

got out of bed this morning and had my usual shower drive myself and put on my diaper I thought what the hell let's have a day in double diapers. so it's now 8 at night and I've had one change today. I'm in my second double decker and it is going well.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

isn't it amazing how predictive text gets it so wrong. double decker. lol

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I ;am so glad you are having a great day. So many folks diaper themselves and do not enjoy the feeling and how much fun they can have. I look forward at night fot the next day and what I will do that is different. Nice post and thanks for shkaring

Great to share. I just had one of those very lazy days, mainly lying in bed watching box sets drinking tea. Not doing much so double diapers and diaper cover plus onesie. Taking a shower now and will single diaper until bed and then double for overnight. Anyway y'all stay padded.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, wearer24/7 said:

Great to share. I just had one of those very lazy days, mainly lying in bed watching box sets drinking tea. Not doing much so double diapers and diaper cover plus onesie. Taking a shower now and will single diaper until bed and then double for overnight. Anyway y'all stay padded.

It is hot here, 89 and high dew point so I did very little today also. Some computer work that needed doing and excerise which I do daily.. usually three hours on cycle, one hour each time this when I am home and lite weight lifting.  I maybe diapered with locking rubber pants or just short shorts or leotards which are very comfortable and great for workouts and cycleing, no extra material under arms and crotch area.