LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's about time!

I've been lurking here for too many years.  Finally made the plunge and signed up.  So, what's there to say - been DL pretty much my entire life.  I was originally raised in cloth but I prefer disposable - exclusively plastic backed!   Favorites are Crinklz (probably guessed that one), Bambino (they just fit "right"), followed by ABU (pretty much same fit as Bambino for the most part).  But, I may be moving the Megamax into 1st place.  I just tried them recently and wow.... that plastic is "just right"! 

I'm also a cat person... little ones, big ones, plushie ones... so again, the crinklz connection seems obvious. ?

Welcome crinklz! What Bambino in particular do you recommend? I like the idea of a good fit and I'm due to try a new brand in my quest to try them ALL.

Hi Kay, and glad you finally decided to introduce yourself and come forward. We’ve been waiting for you, and have some Maga Max diapers and stuffers, with your name on them ready to go. Really, we put your name on them! ? Well, ok I’m just kidding. But I bet you wish I wasn’t? Lol. I like cats and diapers too. Ok, so come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy now! 

I'm new hear also but am so excited to communicate with others who just love their diapers.  I'm guessing I'm one of the oldest people hear but when my plastic pants are pulled up over my diapers, I'm just a 3 year old again

• Haha 1

There is nothing like the feeling I get when I pull my plastic pants over my diaper.  I wear them over disposables most of the time for the extra protection from wetting my clothes.  I grew up in cloth diapers and plastic pants and have never gotten over the feeling when I am wearing them.  Most of the time I wear disposables due to not wanting to have to put up with washing diapers.  Every so often I go back to my cloth diapers because I enjoy the way they feel over the disposables.

For many years, disposables were easy to come by and I enjoyed using them but for me, I'm a cloth diaper lover.  Finally ordered some extra thick ones from Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas.  Diaper pins, baby powder and plastic pants..oh man do they feel awesome

• Like 1
On 8/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

I've been lurking here for too many years.  Finally made the plunge and signed up.  So, what's there to say - been DL pretty much my entire life.  I was originally raised in cloth but I prefer disposable - exclusively plastic backed!   Favorites are Crinklz (probably guessed that one), Bambino (they just fit "right"), followed by ABU (pretty much same fit as Bambino for the most part).  But, I may be moving the Megamax into 1st place.  I just tried them recently and wow.... that plastic is "just right"! 

I'm also a cat person... little ones, big ones, plushie ones... so again, the crinklz connection seems obvious. ?

Hello and Welcome. I'm also a big fan of Crinklz (The Astronaut is my favorite print). I'm not a huge cat person because I had one bad experience at a young age when one one on my neighbor's cats bit me. However, I have friends who have cats that are very nice and friendly, so I may be more of a cat person then I previously thought.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:01 PM, steviet said:

I'm new hear also but am so excited to communicate with others who just love their diapers.  I'm guessing I'm one of the oldest people hear but when my plastic pants are pulled up over my diapers, I'm just a 3 year old again

No you are not the oldest