LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New "Baby" (Patreon Exclusive)

mamabug

So this is my 2nd Patreon Exclusive story that my Patreon's voted for! It's an Adult Baby / Caregiver story! (My first ever!) This is just a sneak peak of the first chapter, if you would like to read the rest of it and any other stories I've posted on my Patreon then go check it out https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

And thanks for all my lovely Patron's! Matthew, dpballer92, Ryan A., Michael F., Mike S., Rick W., Jacob C., Adam S., Emilie, Adam Y., Dannydazzler, James S., Ryan.  ❤️ 

“I’m sorry.”

Those words echoed in her ear the entire way home from their doctor’s appointment. She felt her husband squeeze her hand, in comfort and silence. They didn’t say another word the whole ride home. She had her head leaned up against the window as she looked out.

I’m only 25. She thought to herself, feeling the tears pressing against her eyes. She was too young for this to happen. She had her whole future laid out before her, and now it was taken away, in a blink of an eye.

“Honey,” her husband’s words broke her train of thought as she turned her gaze towards him, “we are home.”

She didn’t say anything as she got out of the car and headed up the driveway. She felt defeated; she felt incomplete. The words the doctor said, zoomed around her mind, and she couldn’t concentrate on anything else. She felt her husband speak, but couldn’t understand what he was saying. At the moment, she wanted to be alone with her thoughts.

“I’m going to lie down.” She mumbled as she headed to their bedroom and crawled into the bed, unable to hold back the tears anymore.

The one thing she wanted most in the world was to be a mother, and now that was shattered. After almost a year of trying, they decided to go to the doctor’s to see if there was anything else they could do – only to find out their chances of getting pregnant was almost impossible.

Her dreams were crushed, within only a few moments.

“Christine, you need to eat something.”

She moaned as she opened her eyes, feeling the pillow wet beneath her face. She must have cried herself to sleep. She sat up and looked at her husband, so lovingly, so kind.

“I’m not hungry.” She mumbled as she face planted the pillow again.

“Christine,” he let out a sigh, “I know this is hard…it’s hard for me too…but you need to eat. There are things we can do, I’m sure. There are options the…”

“It’s not the same!” Christine yelled out, feeling instantly contrite as she knew that her husband was suffering just as much as she was – but he was trying to be strong for her sake. What a wonderful man he was.

“I’m sorry,” Christine whispered as she lowered her head, in shame. She felt her husband run his fingers through her hair, trying to comfort her. She looked up at him, and he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

“We will think of something; it’s okay.” He said, and for a moment, she believed him. She got up from the bed and followed him down into the kitchen. They didn’t say another word to each other, but at that moment, no words needed to be said.

The following morning, Christine woke up first. She opened her eyes as the morning sun shone through the creak in the window. She wrinkled her face as she turned over, not wanting to wake up just yet. It was then when she felt wetness beneath her.

“Ugh!” She said as she shot up, thinking that either she or her husband had sweated through the sheets. It was then when a smell hit her face.

“Scott!” She called out as she shook her husband awake.

“Hmm..what?” He said as he rolled over. “Oh, what’s wet? Did you sweat?”

“No,” Christine said with a shake of her head, “I think you had a little accident.”

“What?!” Scott pulled off the covers and to see his boxers were soaked. “Oh, man.”

“It’s okay!” Christine said her heart was hurting for her husband. “We needed to wash the sheets anyway.”

He didn’t say anything as he got out of bed and pulled off his boxers. “I’m going to jump in the shower.”

“Okay, honey,” Christine said as she quickly made work of stripping the bed of the sheets and blanket and heading to the laundry room. She put the sheets and bedding into the washer and started it up. She wondered why her husband had wet the bed last night. She supposed it had to do with stress. He had never done anything like that before.

Archived