LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That doesn't bother me as long as I have a thick cloth diap-er and my best locking rubber pants.  I love being locked in for it can be a form of punishment or bondage and eith way I win.  A great topic and not done before that I know of, thanks for sharing it. We could eally get into this in depth.

• Like 1

I love hot weather,  it doesn't stop be from enjoying my footed sleepers, or my long johns.

I used to love self bondage sessions,  hot steamy days and nights were the best.

By the time I was finished, all of the layers I had on would be soaking wet, even my sneaks would be soaked.

I know some people can't wait until the hot sticky days and nights are over,.

I get sad when they are over, because, I know I will have to wait another whole year to enjoy them again.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, beallucanb said:

I love hot weather,  it doesn't stop be from enjoying my footed sleepers, or my long johns.

I used to love self bondage sessions,  hot steamy days and nights were the best.

By the time I was finished, all of the layers I had on would be soaking wet, even my sneaks would be soaked.

I know some people can't wait until the hot sticky days and nights are over,.

I get sad when they are over, because, I know I will have to wait another whole year to enjoy them again.

Wow, You are one of a few that like lite bondage as do I and I do it when ever te urge and really enjoy it. Locking rubber or plastic pants is a lite bondage turn on .  I do a lot of this and it is fun.  Love to chat about  it

5 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

With all of the recent hot weather lately, I'm finding that a wet and messy diaper isn't as enjoyable as usual. Anyone else dealing with hot weather and diaper fun?

Yes it has been very hot recently.  It makes the smell of a stinky diaper that much worse.   During this time I nudge my wife to change me more regularly to have have any rash .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Hot, steamy weather seems like a good time to wear over night, and throughout the morning.

cAN YOU  GO OUTSIDE ON A DECK OR PATIO IN PRIVATE IN A DIAPER ANDPLASTIC PANTS?  after DARK I CAN DO SO AND LOVE TO DIT OUTSIDE IN DIAPERS AND RUBBER PANTS , NEVER GOT CAUGHT YETL.sorry I did not release the cap key for I was not yelling

On 8/9/2019 at 3:40 PM, deacon said:

cAN YOU  GO OUTSIDE ON A DECK OR PATIO IN PRIVATE IN A DIAPER ANDPLASTIC PANTS?  after DARK I CAN DO SO AND LOVE TO DIT OUTSIDE IN DIAPERS AND RUBBER PANTS , NEVER GOT CAUGHT YETL.sorry I did not release the cap key for I was not yelling

The only time I go out of doors wearing a diaper is if I have on a pair of jeans, or a pair of casual short pants. I don't have a privacy fence around my yard, so I never get caught.

I can finally speak to this thread I’m wearing a MegaMax and an XL cvs diaper as a double. It’s about to hit the 90s later today. Kinda sucks and kinda rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ppdude said:

The standard attire here is always rubber pants, a diaper (cloth or disposable) and a tee/onesie year round. Special dispensation required for exceptions. This is a house of ABDL.

Sounds like a plan not to be changed.

I don't wear all that often but I'm less likely to do so in the summer.  Diapers are hot, add some kind of plastic pants and it's even hotter.

Thankfully I've never had a diaper rash.  I don't know, but I would think the heat would make a rash more likely, does anybody know for sure?

Yes  I too wear cloth diapers and plastic panties. It's so warm and hot plastic panties do trap the heat inside the diaper. I can't go without so they're on me 24/7. So with that being said, it's not hard to get a rash. Especially if the diaper is wet and Messy the chances in hot weather you will have a rash. I know I have one right now as proof.