LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for custom clothing

Hi, I am looking for someone who makes custom abdl clothing. I am looking to have footed pajamas lined with pvc and a onesie that has a pair of plastic pants that are sewn into the bottom.

Basically a romper with a plastic bottom but I need the top to be the same as a regular onesie.

The footed PJs I would like completely lined in soft pvc to make them waterproof on the inside.

• Like 1

Hi Dizzy, I can relate to your search, not always easy to find what you want, and someone willing to do the job. 

I can give you some leads, and I hope they can help. 

You can have a look at, ForeverABaby on Etsy. Just go to Etsy, and enter ForeverABaby in a search. 

Or, https://sweetbabydesignsbyhelenscustomsewing.godaddysites.com/#6c7eb315-ca4a-415c-9199-4e16eba4bf83

http://cosyndry.com/category/Custom-Boys-Wear/ This one is located in the UK, but they ship outside. I’ve purchased here myself. 

Those are some to start with.

I hope you don’t mind some advice about, the things you seek. Mostly the footed PJ’s. If you are determined to have such a thing, so be it, I don’t want to be a downer. But, you will be making considerable investments in these clothes. What I want to point out is, plastic lined footed pajamas will be very difficult to maintain. Washing such a garment, presents lots of difficulties. Even if you keep the outside fairly clean, you’re gonna sweat up a storm inside, even wearing one time, it will need cleaning. The plastic inside will make it hard to wash, and even more of a challenge to dry. You can only do a very low dryer setting, at best, or the plastic will melt. Hanging out to air dry, will take an enormous amount of time too. Something else to consider too is, what happens when one or the other of the 2 materials fails? Like if, the cloth outside gets a hole, or tears, or the plastic lining tears, one before the other. 

May I suggest, instead of an all in one pajama, you get a cloth footed sleeper, and a separate plastic one. Then just slip into the plastic one first, and slip the cloth one over that. That way, they’ll be easier to take care of, wash and drying wise. 

You might consider the same for the onesie, but with only the lower half being plastic lined, it might not be as bad. 

Just something to consider, before you she’ll out big bucks for your items. 

Oh, and here’s one place to find a plastic footed sleeper/PJ’s. There are others out there, but you can check out this one.

https://abdlfactory.com/pvc-u-like/

Good luck, good hunting!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, dizzy said:

Hi, I am looking for someone who makes custom abdl clothing. I am looking to have footed pajamas lined with pvc and a onesie that has a pair of plastic pants that are sewn into the bottom.

Basically a romper with a plastic bottom but I need the top to be the same as a regular onesie.

The footed PJs I would like completely lined in soft pvc to make them waterproof on the inside.

Ooooohhh!!! So good :wub:.

I have a favorite seamstress on ebay.  The name of her store is TVwebmom her first name is Diane.  She primarily makes onsies, diaper covers, and t-shirts and shorts sets.  She probably can make just about anything as long as she has good measurements for you.

• 1 month later...

Jenny at Babykin's, fillout a custom clothing measurement form from the website .
Instead of a plastic lined sleeper ,consider a sleeper and wear the Babykins plastic coverall , if one wears out replace it, not the entire garment.

The advice your getting is the same advice even diaper makers give to people who want AIO's, they are a losing money pit , everything I wear was custom made for me from diapers to onesies and trousers all is 12 years old ,my diapers are worn 24/7 366 As are my plastic pants and onesies ,none has been rejected as a rag yet ,heat, liquid and especially body secretions ,strip the plasticizer's out of plastic making it brittle and crack (add petroleum and you can destroy plastic pants in a week) i paid $59.95 for each pair of plastic pants , i am not in a hurry to kill them !.

Ultimately it's your money ,whatever you do enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk