LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m new to wearing in public

Joep

43 minutes ago, Shawnie said:

If I was still on the pd(since retired) and I got called to this only place your going is jail. If the very least a 72 hr psychiatric hold at the local hospital. Kids don't want to see you dressed up like this . Normal people don't need to see this to except you. Seriously dude? If you came in and sat down while my family is eating in a establishment it's would be very bad on your part. Your gonna run across someone that's gonna give you something your not searching for. Might want to rethink your outlook on doing this. Here in Tennessee is the statue for your stunt.

39-17-305. Disorderly conduct.

(a)  A person commits an offense who, in a public place and with intent to cause public annoyance or alarm:

(1)  Engages in fighting or in violent or threatening behavior;

(2)  Refuses to obey an official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard or other emergency; or

(3)  Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose.

(b)  A person also violates this section who makes unreasonable noise that prevents others from carrying on lawful activities.

(c)  A violation of this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

And if you want to try a similar stunt in Queensland, Australia, consider:

SUMMARY OFFENCES ACT 2005 - SECT 6

6 Public nuisance

(1) A person must not commit a public nuisance offence.
Penalty—
Maximum penalty—
(a) if the person commits a public nuisance offence within licensed premises, or in the vicinity of licensed premises—25 penalty units or 6 months imprisonment; or
(b) otherwise—10 penalty units or 6 months imprisonment.
(2) A person commits a public nuisance offence if—
(a) the person behaves in—
(i) a disorderly way; or
(ii) an offensive way; or
(iii) a threatening way; or
(iv) a violent way; and
(b) the person’s behaviour interferes, or is likely to interfere, with the peaceful passage through, or enjoyment of, a public place by a member of the public.
(3) Without limiting subsection (2)
(a) a person behaves in an offensive way if the person uses offensive, obscene, indecent or abusive language; and
(b) a person behaves in a threatening way if the person uses threatening language.
(4) It is not necessary for a person to make a complaint about the behaviour of another person before a police officer may start a proceeding against the person for a public nuisance offence.
(5) Also, in a proceeding for a public nuisance offence, more than 1 matter mentioned in subsection (2) (a) may be relied on to prove a single public nuisance offence.

Yep, you can drive a police divisional van through the latitude in some of these terms.  Pretty sure all the other Australian states have similarly versatile pieces of legislation. 

If I was still on the pd(since retired) and I got called to this only place your going is jail. If the very least a 72 hr psychiatric hold at the local hospital. Kids don't want to see you dressed up like this . Normal people don't need to see this to except you. Seriously dude? If you came in and sat down while my family is eating in a establishment it's would be very bad on your part. Your gonna run across someone that's gonna give you something your not searching for. Might want to rethink your outlook on doing this. Here in Tennessee is the statue for your stunt.

39-17-305. Disorderly conduct.

(a)  A person commits an offense who, in a public place and with intent to cause public annoyance or alarm:

(1)  Engages in fighting or in violent or threatening behavior;

(2)  Refuses to obey an official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard or other emergency; or

(3)  Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose.

(B)  A person also violates this section who makes unreasonable noise that prevents others from carrying on lawful activities.

©  A violation of this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

I think you would be more likely to be responding to a fight ,some young parents kid exposed to that is gonna call B'S on that and beat his ass.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2
  • 7 months later...

I like a little thrill but I don’t really want to be arrested. I’m really intrigued about where the line is and why it is, where it is. I can wear a loose t-shirt and shorts over my diapers and no one’s the wiser. But if it’s my stretchy jersey cheerleader shorts and a onesie or a short snap shoulder top, is that over the line?

Gender also enters into the question. A young woman can wear a cute juvenile outfit and may be met with admiration or indifference, while an older guy like me might get scornful or even hostile reactions in the same clothing. Cultural norms, you say, but they vary and can change, can't they? Fifty years ago, men wearing dresses was known, but taboo. Now, a transgender woman wearing girls' clothes is considered okay by many, but if she dresses like a toddler in petticoats and Mary Janes, has she gone too far? Maybe, if we're comfortable doing it, we could considerately and tastefully try to stretch the envelope a bit, and shift the definition of what's acceptable. It's a fact, too, that bizarre or extreme behavior makes more subtle deviations from what's considered normal seem relatively inoffensive.

@Shawnie  @Joep @60's Style

Holy Pacifier Batman!!  I agree with the fact that we all have to take a risk, or a chance or go for a THRILL once and awhile - But dressing as @Gerberbaby2200 Has  done here, crosses the LINE if he is going to try to enter a public eatery or any other public building.  This also makes others that practice the lifestyle look bad, because they are mistakenly and erroneously lumped in with the crazies of society.    Not all lifestylists do things like this, so they should NOT be thought of in a bad light, but actions like this place the spotlight on the wrong people, and make the whole community look bad - this is NOT right, but it happens :(  People have to use their HEADS when they are thinking of doing things for the fun, the thrill or the novelty of it.  If done correctly, a gent or a lady can dress in an appropriate way, and enjoy their fun, without causing a public situation or a public disturbance.

Styles of clothing, beliefs and norms change over time, yes - and I DO accept that there are people who live the lifestyle they choose - That is their business.  HOWEVER: if you are IC/AB/DL or whatever you identify as, there are things that you do, and can get away with, while there are things you CAN"T get away with or try to get away with in PUBLIC:  this IS ONE of those things you CAN'T get away with.....

Sure, you can wear your clothing, your diapers, or whatever you wish, but if you do NOT want to attract negative attention to yourself, you want to do whatever it is you do in a DISCREET manner:  I CAN get away with wearing diapers, using diapers, and using a wheelchair, because of my disability - I CAN do that, its MY choice, and if I do use a diaper, it would probably be acceptable/accepted because I have a disability that sometimes limits my mobility - No one would chastise a disabled person for something they just have to do - that is part of life.

HOWEVER:  I absolutely positively and definitely would NOT NOT NOT NOT  dress myself as an AB like the picture posted, and then go to a PUBLIC Place:

On 12/27/2019 at 12:05 AM, oznl said:

If I was still on the pd(since retired) and I got called to this only place your going is jail. If the very least a 72 hr psychiatric hold at the local hospital. Kids don't want to see you dressed up like this . Normal people don't need to see this to except you. Seriously dude? If you came in and sat down while my family is eating in a establishment it's would be very bad on your part. Your gonna run across someone that's gonna give you something your not searching for. Might want to rethink your outlook on doing this. Here in Tennessee is the statute for your stunt.

@Shawnie being a retired officer, responding to a call/disturbance of this type would DEFINITELY haul you off to the hospital for a 72-hour hold - This type of behavior would cause a disturbance, and could lead to other charges:  This also is NOT appropriate if you are in a position where you are in a place where children of any age are eating or engaging in activities.  If you are going to an EVENT where this is considered appropriate, then that is fine, but remember, anyone doing these actions or activities in a way that brings negative attention will be negatively affected in more ways than one:

Lets make this SIMPLE Folks:   If you are an ADULT, and you want to wear ab-type clothing (adult size), there are LIMITS that should be followed:  going to a PUBLIC PLACE where the attire pictured in the posted photo is NOT appropriate only SCREAMS of trouble:  I speak for myself in this scenario:  I would NEVER go to a place dressed in a t-shirt, diaper, and plastic pants ONLY - this invites trouble, and can lead to a possible arrest, conviction and sentence for disorderly conduct, voyeurism, exhibitionism and  any host of other charges our police and court system can think up.

There are Times, Places and Situations for being dressed this way, and a restaurant is NOT one of these - Events that are sponsored or SANCTIONED, or a place where a party where this is appropriate come to mind, and I am sure you can have fun and enjoy yourself during these events, but dressing in a T-shirt, Diaper, Plastic Pants and a BIB like that picture will bring trouble to you if not done in the appropriate setting(s)

Just my Take on This   

Discretion is what you always have to use:  is what you are doing appropriate for the place and situation you are in:  This lifestyle is a choice, and also gets a "black eye" every time something like this is done: If I am to believe @Gerberbaby2200  's account of what he says he did. 

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Made several grammer changes, and edits to correct for quotes and changed a couple mentions (@'s)

Last month I put to test the signage on the entry door to a local convience store, there are security cameras all over this place.

The signage states, no shoes, no shirt, no service.

No mention of needing to wear pants.

So I put on a Tshirt and a diaper and my shoes,  I go in and make my purchase, not one word said to me about entering the store without pants.

11 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Last month I put to test the signage on the entry door to a local convience store, there are security cameras all over this place.

The signage states, no shoes, no shirt, no service.

No mention of needing to wear pants.

So I put on a Tshirt and a diaper and my shoes,  I go in and make my purchase, not one word said to me about entering the store without pants.

@iluvmydiapers

I don't think many would say much IF what you are wearing does not catch the attention of a shop/store owner, and you are NOT making it as obvious as the picture posted:  Diaper, Bib, Plastic Pants, Shoes No Shirt - Maybe I missed something, but I would NOT want to be walking into a public place dressed in a way that attracts attention to myself that I do NOT need:  "No Shoes. No Shirt. No Service" I believe lets people know what is acceptable attire:  You had a shirt on, and shoes, so you probably would be OK, but for me, I would not want to attract negative vibes in my community, as Someone who may know ME, and my MOM or one of my Moms FRIENDS can spread stuff around, and I would rather not put myself in a bad situation if I can help it ;)

Brian

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...