LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Netflix series "DERRY GIRLS"

Angela Bauer

Currently in the USA Netflix is streaming the first two seasons of a delightful series DERRY GIRLS. :t is produced in a Catholic neighborhood of Londonderry, N Ireland, which the locals call "Derry". Netflix terms this one of their Original series, the credits say it is made for Chanel 4 in the UK so it might be broadcast there.

The star character is 16yo named Erin. The time is the early 1990's during The Troubles. Series 1, Episode 1 starts the day school resumes following the summer vacation. At Erin's home she puts on a denim jacket instead of a standard blazer over her school uniform. Erin tell her mum she refuses to follow the dress code.

Her Mum simply says, "Gerry, pass me the wooden spoon." Erin's reaction is fear. Apparently Gerry is her father. In the subsequent scene Erin still looks worried as she wears a uniform blazer. Clearly Erin has often been spanked with a wooden spoon even at age 16.

By the way, IMDB mentions in the series trivia that the actresses playing Erin and the other teen girls are all well into their 20's. The actress playing the shortest and youngest appearing co-star is over 30. They are talented because I believed they were teens until I read the trivia.

Archived