LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hubby may need daytime diapers

Nancy2

Started diapering hubby because he started wetting the bed.  About two weeks ago he fell asleep on a longer car trip and wet his pants.  So yesterday before we took another trip I diapered him.  Of course he objected but guess what.  When he woke up he had wet and needed changing. He was totally embarrassed but I told him there may be times when he should be diapered other than at bedtime.

• Like 4

Great support to your husband. It seems that he has a sudden change of his condition, therefore I might be important to it medically checked, as it could be a bigger medical issue causing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Nancy2, your reaction to his condition should be written down in a book somewhere. As in this is how you handle a person who wets in their sleep.You didn't yell at him or belittle him. You just managed the situation. As far as I'm concerned you did exactly the right thing for someone who has an issue such as your husband. We should all be so lucky if it happened to us. Kudos to you!

• Like 4

Your hubby is very lucky to have such a caring wife like you.

I myself have a very caring husband who took it all in his stride when I was diagnosed as incontinent.

• Like 1

I wasn't trying to say you would yell at him but we all know there are people out there who would have had they been in the same situation. I was just impressed by the way you handled it.

19 hours ago, stevewet said:

My wife likes the fact I wear nappies and my inontinence doesn't phase her at all.

What does she like about you wearing nappies?

17 hours ago, Newbee said:

Your hubby is very lucky to have such a caring wife like you.

I myself have a very caring husband who took it all in his stride when I was diagnosed as incontinent.

Yes you are lucky.  Does he diaper you like I diaper hubby?

• Like 1

Yes my hubby diapers me and that’s his choice he has told me he prefers to diaper me then he knows it’s on properly. The only time I have to diaper myself is if he is at work.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Newbee said:

Yes my hubby diapers me and that’s his choice he has told me he prefers to diaper me then he knows it’s on properly. The only time I have to diaper myself is if he is at work.

Same reason I started diapering hubby. Now he enjoys me doing the diapering.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nancy2 said:

Same reason I started diapering hubby. Now he enjoys me doing the diapering.

Like your hubby I also enjoy it when my hubby diapers me for us we feel it has created an even stronger bond than the one we already had.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jen333 said:

Newbie does hubby diapering you cause you to regress?  Same question to you Nancy has hubby regressed since you started diapering him?

Hubby doesn’t know about my little side so I have to try very hard not to regress, but I think he likes to treat me a bit like a little as he has me in onesies and using a pacifier at nighttime.

23 hours ago, jen333 said:

Newbie does hubby diapering you cause you to regress?  Same question to you Nancy has hubby regressed since you started diapering him?

Yes me diapering him seems to brought out his little side and he is more compliant.  I give him a paci when diapering him and he now readily accepts a bottle.

22 hours ago, Newbee said:

Hubby doesn’t know about my little side so I have to try very hard not to regress, but I think he likes to treat me a bit like a little as he has me in onesies and using a pacifier at nighttime.

That sounds look look like fun.  Do you enjoy the pacifier and onesie?  Why are you resisting regression ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know that if you wanted to try using cloth diapers on your husband, I'm a Cloth Diaper expert with nearly 50 yrs of experience.
I'm only talking about the old-fashioned kind... multiple layers of folded flat diapers pinned tightly at both waist (waste ?) and the legs... then covered by two and sometimes three layers of plastic pants depending on how incontinent you are. The nice thing about cloth flats is that done right, they absolutely do not leak.
In a pinch though the Abena M4's work okay.

There was a story on here about a man that ordered a hypnosis recording to make him wet the bed, and his pants to get his wife to do just what you did, Nancy. Then he purchased another one for her to make her want to keep him as her baby boy maternally. I hope you both find that which you seek from each other for the rest of your lives together. Finding a special someone that love you, all of you, quirks, kinks and faults is an amazing thing. It's a journey of a thousand miles, that begins with that first step of acceptance.

8 hours ago, Fulldiaper said:

There was a story on here about a man that ordered a hypnosis recording to make him wet the bed, and his pants to get his wife to do just what you did, Nancy. Then he purchased another one for her to make her want to keep him as her baby boy maternally. I hope you both find that which you seek from each other for the rest of your lives together. Finding a special someone that love you, all of you, quirks, kinks and faults is an amazing thing. It's a journey of a thousand miles, that begins with that first step of acceptance.

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

9 hours ago, skizics said:

Just wanted to let you know that if you wanted to try using cloth diapers on your husband, I'm a Cloth Diaper expert with nearly 50 yrs of experience.
I'm only talking about the old-fashioned kind... multiple layers of folded flat diapers pinned tightly at both waist (waste ?) and the legs... then covered by two and sometimes three layers of plastic pants depending on how incontinent you are. The nice thing about cloth flats is that done right, they absolutely do not leak.
In a pinch though the Abena M4's work okay.

Hi- I do use flat fold diapers with plastic baby pants from Reaiz when I diaper hubby at night.  I think they are more baby like?.  The few times I have diapered him on long trips I have used Reaiz safari.  The baby print causes him to blush.  However I am open to any suggestions you may want to offer.

• Like 2
On 9/8/2019 at 9:05 PM, Nancy2 said:

Hi- I do use flat fold diapers with plastic baby pants from Reaiz when I diaper hubby at night.  I think they are more baby like?.  The few times I have diapered him on long trips I have used Reaiz safari.  The baby print causes him to blush.  However I am open to any suggestions you may want to offer.

I like flats for a multitude of reasons. First among those is the ease of laundering. I make my own diapers from a bolt of cotton gauze that I bought over 20 years ago and I still have several dozen yards left on the darn thing. (As long as you don't use any chlorine bleach on cotton diapers they last forever.) Even after they start wearing out and developing holes, it doesn't make any difference as long as the single outer layer of the diaper doesn't have any holes in it.
   I have never seen anything about folding cloth diapers, online, that has any resemblance to the way my diapers were folded and pinned when I was diapered as a child (bedwetter until 12 years old). Nobody I knew used prefold diapers on their kids (I did a LOT of babysitting) unless they were newborns and nobody ever used just two diaper pins, they always used four, and they always pinned the diapers in front not on the sides. Yet every picture I ever see in a magazine or old advertisement shows just the opposite... as if that were normal and not just marketing, makes me crAzy. Go figure!
If you're interested in an elaborate flat folding method that is comfortable, stylish, leakproof, and mostly odor proof. I could figure out some way to attach a drawing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, skizics said:

I like flats for a multitude of reasons. First among those is the ease of laundering. I make my own diapers from a bolt of cotton gauze that I bought over 20 years ago and I still have several dozen yards left on the darn thing. (As long as you don't use any chlorine bleach on cotton diapers they last forever.) Even after they start wearing out and developing holes, it doesn't make any difference as long as the single outer layer of the diaper doesn't have any holes in it.
   I have never seen anything about folding cloth diapers, online, that has any resemblance to the way my diapers were folded and pinned when I was diapered as a child (bedwetter until 12 years old). Nobody I knew used prefold diapers on their kids (I did a LOT of babysitting) unless they were newborns and nobody ever used just two diaper pins, they always used four, and they always pinned the diapers in front not on the sides. Yet every picture I ever see in a magazine or old advertisement shows just the opposite... as if that were normal and not just marketing, makes me crAzy. Go figure!
If you're interested in an elaborate flat folding method that is comfortable, stylish, leakproof, and mostly odor proof. I could figure out some way to attach a drawing.

I’m also a fan of flat cloth diapers, and make my own as well.  For bed-wetting, to maximize absorbency where most needed (front and sides) I use the newspaper fold.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, skizics said:

To attach a drawing file, it should be a standard format like JPG or PDF.

Once you have that, go to the Gallery , then upload the file somewhere there.

Then come back here and post a link to that file.

• Like 2
On 9/11/2019 at 8:02 AM, skizics said:

I would love to see your drawing if you can figure out how to attach it

• 3 years later...
On 8/6/2019 at 12:39 AM, Nancy2 said:

J’ai commencé à coucher mon mari parce qu’il a commencé à mouiller le lit. Il y a environ deux semaines, il s’est endormi lors d’un long voyage en voiture et a mouillé son pantalon. Alors hier, avant de faire un autre voyage, je lui ai donné une couche. Bien sûr, il s’y est opposé, mais devinez quoi. Quand il s’est réveillé, il était mouillé et avait besoin de se changer. Il était totalement gêné, mais je lui ai dit qu’il pourrait y avoir des moments où il devrait être couché autrement qu’à l’heure du coucher.

Good morning Nancy2. It's been the same for me. I remember the first time I leaked urine in the marital bed and my wife insulted me and threatened to potty train me again. I tried every way I could to try and stop this peeing, but hey, it wasn't until weeks after I had more bedwetting that I was subjected to this humiliating discipline. This resulted in a very strict upbringing in which my wife was the first disciplinary authority. After destroying and throwing away all my underwear and that she completely filled my drawers and wardrobe with cloth diapers, diapers disposables and plastic panties and rubber panties of all kinds in addition to diaper covers like babies. I have to say that for all these years wearing plastic BABY panties, has really helped me reduce my shame and anxiety about being seen in diapers. I was humiliated, I was shaking, I dared not say anything, as she dragged me by the hand, leaving my wet pajamas on the floor and made me lie down on a thick cloth diaper, arranged like this on the bed. She hadn't said a word to me, when she started talking to me like a baby, telling me that I was just a big, naughty baby who pees in the bed and even sometimes in her panties, at your age, I burst into tears when she put my plastic panties on me before rolling me onto my stomach to tuck the entire diaper inside the panties. They are hardly noticeable by the rustling of the panties, except the one I have Gerber PEVA and the rubber one, they are noisier than my PAMPERS paper diapers as she calls them, which I have to wear than the weekdays to go to work, because the rest of the time in the house is to make me wear a cloth diapers with plastic panties to punish me, since she knows that I hate them.For this reason, I learned in spite of myself to get used to and love wearing my diapers since,as probably your spouse.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 1:06 AM, Newbee said:

You are very lucky that your hubby understands the "little" side of you! My hubby diapers me too and is great with that but he can't quite grasp why i need onesies and pacis.. I use pacis without his knowing now (he used to know but probably forgot or thinks I quit) and I haven't asked to be put in nto a onesie since I went back to wearing at night. 

• Like 2