LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The CRIB Collection

maid4her

The first two tales from The CRIB, with additional artwork. Plus, two new short stories with brand new drawings. All packaged to showcase the storyline and the illustrations.

The CRIB.: The Asylum for the Creative Reintroduction of Infantile Behavior

I used to be billionaire Wallace W. Wadsworth IV. Now I am Womb Number 3, a human slug in a rubber cocoon: bound, gagged and helpless. I may emerge someday as Baby Wiggles: a newborn girl in diapers, colorful plastic panties, froufrou dresses and frilly bonnets. But now I am just an embryo. The irony! I created a foundation to underwrite the entire construction and operation of CRIB. Now I am its captive.

CRIB II: The House of Hellish Humiliations

“You know I’ve always wanted kids,” Maddie said. “Then it hit me: why go through the agony of childbirth when I can just make you my baby? I can mold you into a perfect toddler and reprimand you without any fear of child abuse. Plus, I can keep you in diapers the rest of your life.” That's how I ended up at the CRIB.

His Diaper Destiny:  John’s wife let him choose – a night of poker with his buddies or a night in diapers at home. He couldn’t resist her tempting offer. Little did he know that his playmate would not be his wife – or that he would end up at The CRIB.

Natalie’s Nasty Nappies: Natalie got caught cheating. Her punishment: Mistress Obedia’s captive at The CRIB. But she was stubborn. The mistress and her assistant weren’t not going to control her. Or were they?

These stories are intended for adults 18 years of age and older. They involve age play, regression, ABDL, DDLG, sexual situations, femdom, bondage, discipline, spankings, cross-dressing, humiliation and taunting, teasing and twists.

collection cover.jpg

Archived