LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

”Honey” Jen my fiancee called from outside the bedroom.

I was lying on the bed trying to maintain control of my bladder so that I would not wet my diaper for the third time that evening.

”Mia tells me you were a good boy tonight,” Jen said as she entered the bedroom.

”Oh, you look so cute in your sleeper” Mia had dressed me in a blue, white and red striped, zip-up, drop seat sleeper, earlier that night when she double diapered me for the evening.

” I halfta use the potty mommy” I whined to Jen as she walked over to me and sat down on the bed.

”Now baby, Mia told me you already had a few accidents earlier tonight when you were playing, and you know the potty is off-limits for the next few weeks as we sort out whether or not you are ready to go back to using it.”

”but mommmmyyyy, I really have to go!” I whined again as Jen unbuttoned her blouse and removed the clasp on her nursing bra. Jen pulled me into her breast and coaxed me to nurse before she continued. ”Baby just relax, after your feeding, if you still have to use the toilet we can discuss it further.” Jen and I both knew that by the time I was done nursing I would have wet as well as probably messed my diaper as this was becoming my regular feeding routine.

I clenched down harder as I nursed and began to whimper softly as I sucked. I could feel the pressure begin to build in my stomach and begin to slowly lose control as the warm liquid gently flowed out of me and into my already drenched diaper.

Jen stroked my hair and began to praise me. ”Such a good baby wetting his diaper for mommy.” Pulling me closer into her breast. It seemed Jen now instinctively knew when I was using my diapers. ”You see baby, mommy knows what is best for her little boy”

At that moment I lost all control and resigned myself to wetting the diaper completely. As the disposable reached its limit I could feel the warm liquid trickle past the leg guards and begin to soak into the snap-on cloth cover which had been placed overtop by Mia earlier.

Jen reaches down and slipped a finger into the leg opening of my diaper through the drop-seat in the sleeper. ”My, my baby you are sooo wet... You’re sopping.” Jen pulled her hand out and moved it to the front of the diaper and began to stroke me through the sodded padding. ”Does this feel good baby?” Jen asked as she continued to kneed the padding into my hard dick.

I could feel the pressure continue to build towards in my bum as Jen continued to stroke and massage the swollen padding. I squirmed in Jen's arms and she recognized immediately what the problem was. ”Does my baby have a sore tummy?” Jen inquired moving her hand upwards towards my lower abdomen. I whimpered again with Jen's breast still in my mouth. ”Baby go ahead and use your diaper, that is what they are for.” Jen said continuing to rub my tummy. The pressure continued to build in my bottom as she rubbed and pushed gently. I tried to control myself but after a moment the pressure became too much and I felt the diaper begin to expand at the back as the warm mess made its way into the seat of my diaper.

”Such a good boy following mommies instructions. See there is no need for you to worry about the potty right now.” Jen moved her hand back down to the front of my diaper and began to rub again. ”Are you going to make another mess for mommy?” Jen asked as she resumed rubbing me through the soddened padding. I could feel the mess in the seat of my pants begin to cool and while Jen's hand felt so good I was utterly humiliated at the moment. I continued to whimper and cry softly as Jen stroked me over and over. It felt so good that I thrust my hips up to meet her hand. The mass is my seat being pulled away as I did.

” I want to cum so badly mommy,” I said to Jen before she pulled me back towards her breast. ”Keep nursing baby. We need to make sure we replace everything you have been putting out today” she chuckled. I could feel the warm breast milk slipping down my throat with a sweet taste that only Jens breasts could bring me.

My load continued building inside me and the pleasure we so intense that I winced as Jen continued to rub the wet material into my swollen member. All at once I pulled away from Jen's breast and cried out in pleasure as warm loads pulsed from my raging dick. ”Mommies baby certainly enjoyed himself didn't he.” My bottom came smashing down into my mess causing it to spread towards the leg gatherers as I collapsed into Jen’s arms.

”Come on Baby.” Jen coaxed as she moved me back onto her breasts. ” Let us finish up and then we can change your bottom before bed.” As I relatched onto Jen’s breast she looked down at me and said:” I think you will be staying in diapers for quite a while.”
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Chapter 2

I suckled for a few more minutes while Jen stroked my hair. I could feel the mess in my diaper cooling. Jen continued to pat and stroke the front of my diaper while humming softly. I finished suckling and released from Jens warm bosom. ”Doesn't that feel better baby?” I nodded slowly. ”OK, well let's get that bottom changed and we will get you into bed” Jen stood up and moved me to the middle of the bed. ”Scoot up and we will get that bum changed for mommy, hmmm?” Jen was sing song with her tone as she was when she spoke to me. I moved myself to the middle of the bed. Jen walked over to the dresser and grabbed the white changing pad with blue bears which was resting on top. She walked back towards me and motioned for me to lift up. I did and she spread the change pad underneath me. Jen then began to unsnap the the crotch of my sleeper revealing the cloth diaper cover Mia had put over top of my disposable earlier.  Jen unsnapped the sleeper down towards the footed closings and removed my feet. After removing both feet Jen moved to the cloth diaper cover. Jen looked me in the eyes and smiled as she pulled back the first velcro tab on the blue and green dinosaur cover. ”Mommies big boy looks soo cute with that dinosaur bum.” I was embarrassed and shut my eyes. ”Don’t be a shy baby, baby, I love you even if you can keep your pants dry.” Jen pulled the rest of the tab open slowly excentuating the rip of the velcro. I heard Jen shuffling her feet for a minute and I opened my eye to watch Jen pull her black tights off. ”Sorry baby, mommy is just a little hot” Jen said as she reached over and grabbed a hair elastic off of the nightstand and tied her dirty blond hair back into a pony tail. 

Jen moved back to the task at hand motioning me to lift my bum slightly. Come on baby, mommy needs to see what she is dealing with.” Jen pulled at the leg opening of the diaper and looked in through the side. ”Hmmmm, Jen said letting go of the leg opening and raising her gaze to meet mine. Seems like we have a messy baby” Jen smiled mistcheviously. ”Well, I guess we will have to change your bum.” As if she would have had other intentions at this point.  Jen moved her hand back to the front of my diaper and begin to pull the plastic tabs back one at a time. Once the tabs we're pulled Jen pulled down the front of my diaper revealing my mess. ”My my....” Jen tutted. “For some one who wants to wear big boy underwear you certainly are a messy baby.” Jen smiled and wrinkled her nose. She reached down and folded the messy diaper underneath me before reaching over and grabbing wipes from the dresser. Jen wiped the mess from my bum with one hand while pushing my legs back with the other. As she worked Jen dropped the used wipes on top of the diaper before reaching for more. ”Could you grab your knees for me sweetie?” I complied and Jen begin cleaning around my member with the wipes. ” Such a good helper” Jen cooed. ”OK we are all clean”

Jen pulled the diaper out from under me, rolled up the soiled remains of my disposable before tapping the diaper into a tight ball dropping it on the floor. The diaper landed with a light, almost inaudible thud on the carpet. Jen then pulled the cloth diaper cover out as well secured it closed and dropped it beside the disposible. My bum settled onto the plastic covered changing pad and I felt the cold plastic come into contact with my damp bottom.

Jen reached over grabbed another large white diaper from a stack of four on the nightstand. ”Its a good thing Mia made sure you were well protected, you would have leaked on the bed for sure.” Jen said to her self as she unfolder the diaper, shook it out and set it down on the bed beside me, pulling out the leg guards as she worked. Jen then grabbed a booster from stack on the night stand, removed the tape from the center and pressed it into the top half of the diaper between the leg guards.

Mia appeared in the bedroom doorway with a half bottle of milk. “Jen I’m headed out shortly, but before I ran out I though he could use a little something to settle down” Mia shook the bottle back and forth in her hand. “Thanks Mia, I appreciate the help. He just ate but he really could use something to help him settle.” Jen pick up the diaper and placed it over my crotch before walking over and accepting the bottle from Mia. “No problem Jen, if you ever need a sitter again just let me know. Your baby and I had lots of fun.” A spurt of pee shot from my dick into the awaiting diaper as Mia winked at me and walked away. 

Jen moves towards the dresser and pickup another diaper cover before moving back towards the bed. Jen placed the diaper cover down beside me popped the bottle into my mouth. Although I was already quite full I knew the bottle and the mixture inside would make me feel better, so I happy accepted it and began to suckle again. Jen lifted the disposable up flipped it over and immediately noticed the small yellow stain. “Ohhh does Mia make you nervous baby?” Jen said looking me directly in the eyes again. I suckled faster as this was indeed the case. “Well you don’t have to worry, Mia is very nice and just wants to make sure my baby is looked after.” Jen said as she generally rolled me into my side and place the disposable were my bum had just been. Jen then rolled me back onto the diaper. Jen quickly grabbed the powder off the nightstand and liberty sprinkled it over my bum, balls, and penis before rubbing it in. My dick began to harden and as it did Jen pushes my erect penis down as she brought up the diaper and taped up the front. 

I finished the bottle and let it fall from my lips. Jen reached over to the night stand and retrieved a pacifier and popped it into my mouth. I gladly accepted it with a smile. “I love you mommy” I said sleepily. Jen rolled me over again. I heard the ripping of the velcro as Jen prepared the diaper cover. It was in this instant that the pacifier fell from my lips as I drifted off to sleep.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I awoke briefly in the middle of the night. I had to pee desperately had to pee, however the sedatives in the bottle made it impossible to hold back. I drifted back off to sleep as pee washed over my balls and soaked into the awaiting diaper.

Sun flooded into the bedroom. I was asleep on the on a day bed with a half rail ensuring I would not fall off. I had too pee really badly again. My bladder ached. I needed release. I sat up and the pressure became even more dire. “Jennnn!” I called out. “I need help” Jen appeared in the doorway. “I need to use the bathroommmm” I whined. Jen sighed as she walked over to me. “Baby, we talked about this last night. For the next little while you won’t be using the bathroom. Your just not ready right now.” Jen sat down on the bed beside me and hugged me tenderly. 

“Now baby, I need you to stop holding in your pees. You are going to hurt your insides. From now on whenever you need to pee I expect you to just let it flow.” Jen let go of me and stood up. “Stand up baby.” I did as Jen asked. Jen turned me to face her and unzipped my sleeper. She put her hand on the front of my diaper. “Now when you let go I want you to try and hold yourself open once you are done peeing. There are little muscles between your little boy balls and you bum. I want you to make sure you don’t tense these once you are done.” I lost control at that moment and began flooding my diaper. “Good boy!” Jen praises me in her sing song voice. The pee flooded out of me in a torrent. I could feel it gush into the already soaked disposable and leak out over the leg guard into the cloth cover. 

“Doesn’t that feel better baby?” I nodded shamefully. Now when your all done try to hold yourself open.” As the flow reduced I instinctively started to clamp down, as I did Jen tilted her head and with a slight frown gave me that knowing mommy look. “Remember baby don’t contract those muscles.” I immediately stopped and felt the last of the pee slowly leak out of me. It was a odd feeling leaving myself open. ”Good job baby” Jen said knowingly. ”Now from now on I want you to make sure that whenever you need to go, even if it's just a little, that you just let go. This will make sure you don't hurt your insides.” Jen smiled. ”i also want you to hold open when you finish for as long as you can. This will help to ensure your not holding it in.”

I looked down ashamed. Jen lifted my chin we her hand. ”Now baby, don't be like that. If you do this for mommy ill make sure to give you little treats as a reward along the way.” Jen began rubbing the front of my swollen diaper. My member sprang to life. Jen's hand felt sooo good. The warm wet padding rubbing against my hard dick. I thrust to Jen’s hand and she pulled away. ”Now you just keep being my good baby and I will make sure you are looked after”
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

”Now let’s get you some breakfast and then we will get you changed a ready for the day.” Jen zipped up my sleeper turn me around and gave me a swat on the bum. I headed out the bedroom door and down the stairs. As I turned right and into the kitchen, Mia was sitting at the breakfast table drinking coffee. ”Hey there tiger, did you have a good sleep?” I nodded shamefully. ”Come here baby, let me check to see how your holding up.” I backed away and bumped into Jen. ”Go on baby, don't be shy, Mia is going to be staying with us for the next little while to help out.” Jen gave me a gentle push from behind. I peed a little out of nervousness as I stepped forward.

I walked around the table to where Mia was seated. As I came around Mia beckoned me with her finger as a grin spread across her face. ”That's right baby I'm going to be helping mommy out for the next little while we you better be on your best behaviour.” As I approached Mia she slowly reached out her hand and kneaded the front of my diaper through my sleeper while looking me directly in the eyes. I looked away. ”Tst awwww.” Mia said as she looked over at Jen grinning. ”I know a certain baby that has a very wet diaper.” My dick began to harden under Mia’s grasp, my knees immediately growing weaker. I was dripping cum into my very wet diaper. Mia let go. ”Grab a seat baby and I’ll get you some breakfast.” Jen said looking over at me. I slunk down into the seat beside Mia.

I sat sulking in my seat as Mia grabbed a bottle from the fridge. ”Would you like some waffles baby?” Jen asked as she popped the bottle into my mouth. I nodded as I took the bottle and began to suck. Jen retrieved the stuff from the kitchen to make waffles and set to work. ”There are a couple of things I think we should pick up today with all the changes we have going on at the moment.” Jen said to Mia as she glanced over at Mia. Mia looked up from her book grinning. ”What do you have in mind?” 

”Well I thought we could go to Home Depot and pick up the hardware to make the furniture we were discussing, and then the baby could use some additional supplies. We could also head to Costco and do some shopping. I have a couple of things I would like to grab. We could make a morning of it.” 

”Sounds like a date.” Mia said. I wasn't sure how I felt about Mia calling our outing a date. There was something about the way Mia and Jen looked at each other that made me nervous. I suckled rapidly at my bottle finishing the contents. My anxiety decreased as the contents of the bottle reached my stomach. Jen finished making the waffles. They were chocolate chip, my favourite. Jen cut them up into tiny pieces added the syrup and butter and set them down in front of me with a small fork. ”I could have cut them up myself,” I said with more snark than I intended. 

”I know you could have baby, it's just easier this way. Now eat up so we can get you ready and head out.” ”Don’t be a fussy baby.” Mia chimed in. ”Fussy babies don't get rewards and may have to be punished.” Mia winked at me. A spurt of pee shot out into my diaper. I shut my mouth and ate my pancakes in silence as Jen and Mia chatted at the table. Mommy retrieved a second bottle from the fridge and swapped it out of the empty one. ”I want you to drink up baby. We are going to be out all morning so we won't have time for our regular mid morning feeding.” I was slightly disappointed that I wouldn't have my regular feeding time, but I picked up the bottle none the less and polished it off as well. Jen and Mia had toast and coffee as I ate the rest of my waffles.

I could feel my bladder beginning to fill up as I finished my waffles. I instinctively held it as I wasn't ready to relinquish control yet. ”Well we better get ready and go if we are going to be back by lunch.” Jen said as she stood up from the table. ”Ill take care of the baby if you want to go ahead and get ready Mia” ”Thanks Jen” my said as she stood up and headed upstairs. It hadn't occurred to me until that moment that Mia must have stayed the night. ”Come on baby let's go and get ready.” I stood up from my seat and started out of the kitchen after Mia. Jen gave me a swat on the but again as I head back up stairs.

I entered the bedroom and noticed that the bathroom door was closed and the shower was running. Mia must have hopped in the shower, I thought to myself. I was feeling very relaxed in that moment. Jen must have put something in the my bottles this morning to help with my anxiety. I had been lost in thought in that moment and did not notice that Mia had grabbed the changing pad off the dresser and was spreading it out on the bed. Come here baby and we will change that much tush of yours. I moved towards the bed, but Jen stopped me. ”Baby do you have to pee?” Jen inquired. I nodded bashfully. ”Baby I thought we talked about this, this morning!” Jen said unzipping my sleeper. ”i know mommy, but I'm going to be leaky it I pee again.” I whined. ”You don't worry about that baby. It's my job to look after your diapers and any messes that come with them. It's your job to make sure your using them when you have to for their intended purposes. Now before we get you changed I want you to work on what we practiced.” Jen moved her hand to my crotch and pushed up against my diaper gently. ”Just let go baby.” it didn't take much effort on my part. I began to flood the diapers. ”Good boy, now don't worry about any leaks, you just stay open for as long as you can.” As if on cue my pee began to leak out overtop over the leg gathers of my cloth cover and began to run in two streams down into my sleeper and then puddle onto the floor. I began to sob softly. But Jen stepped forward and hugged me close. ”Its ok baby, sometimes diapers leak. You just stay open and mommy will clean you up when your done.” I finished peeing and a moment later my diaper stopped leaking. My sleeper was soaked and there was now a small puddle on the floor. ”There baby doesn't that feel better, baby?”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I nodded bashfully. I was still holding myself open, which felt odd but also comforting in a strange way. Jen bent down and grabbed the on the right leg of my sleeper. ”OK baby, let's get you out off this and ready for the day.” I stepped out of the right leg and then the left as Jen helped me out. More pee spilled from the leg guards. ”Such a wet baby” Mia exclamed as she stepped out of the bathroom in just a towel” He was just following mommies instructions.” Jen said praising me. I pouted as Jen used my sleeper to wipe the rest of the pee. I stood their sluking as Jen fetched the wipes and changing mat off the dresser and spread them out on the floor. ”M, could you toss me the diaper and cover off the dresser?” Jen said as she patted the changing mat and waved me over to lie down. I followed Jens instructions and got into position. Mia reached for the daytime disposables on the dresser before Jen corrected her. ”You know I think it's best we use the overnight one's if we are going to be heading out. Especially after the two bottles he had at breakfast. The pull on pants too.” Mia smiled as she grabbed the thick white disposable diaper and vinyl pants from the dresser and tossed them to Jen. ”They are toooo thick.” I whined. As I finished the sentence I felt more pee seep out over the leg guards and onto the changing mat. ”Now baby, we don't want you to leak while we are out and about.” Jen said with a coy smile. ”Better add a booster too.” Mia said grabbing a booster off the nightstand and tossing it to Jen with a face cloth for the pee.

”I'm going to get ready, I'll come get the baby when I'm done so you can get changed.” Mia smiled at Jen again, blew me a kiss and left the room. Jen turn her attention back to me. ”Now someone has been a very good baby what do you think we should do as a reward?”

Jen push her hand into the front of my swollen diaper and I thrust forward to meet her. ”Now baby, we are going to be going out today. I want you to be on your best behavior... That means following the instructions we talked about earlier today.” Jen pumped the front of my swollen diaper and I moaned in pleasure. ”What’s that baby?” Jen asked as she pumped faster. ”uuhhh I will mommy.” I gasped ”You will what baby? Come on I need to hear you say it!” ”I will use my diaper, mommy.” ”You will use your diaper for what baby?” Jen whispered as she pumped rythmically ”nuhhh for everything mommy” I could hardly hold back now. ”Thats my good boy, now I want you to make sure you don't hold back at all today. Come on mommies boy, make a big sticky mess in your dipee for me.” I couldn't hold back any more I thrust forward and shot load after load of cum into my waiting diaper. I collapsed back onto the change mat. I was so humiliated I began to sob softly. ”Sssshhhh it's ok baby. That's what you diapers are for.” Now let's get you changed.

• Like 2

Jen wiped up the pee from the changing mat with the washcloth, before tossing the washcloth onto of my soiled sleeper. ”OK baby let's get you ready.” Jen ripped back the velcro of the diaper cover and folded the front down. ”Wow baby, you really did a number on this one didn't you?” the diaper was stained a yellow/ornage pee color and soaked back to front. ”I really think we made the right decisions with the bigger diapers don't you?” Jen said as she shook out the new disposable, ripped the tape on the booster pad and placed it front and center. I nodded bashfully and looked away. Jen set the diaper back down beside me and set to work popping the tabs on my used disposable one at a time. She pulled the front down revealing the sticky swollen mess that was once a fresh diaper. Jen grabbed wipes from the package and set to work cleaning me up. ”Ok baby lift up.” I complied and Jen slide the disposable out from under my bum. ”There we go.” Jen was hushed and soothing in her tone as she could see I was still visably upset. She balled up the diapers and tossed them ontop of the other soiled garments. 

Jen grabbed the disposable and slide it under me before coaxing me down mentally onto it. She pulled up the front and hummed Hush Little Baby as she tapped up the front. Jen picked up the final pants and went to the dresser still humming. She grabbed the baby powered and sprinkled it liberally into the crotch and seat before shaking the pants out. The pants we're light blue with ducks on them. Jen return to my feet and lovingly slipped the pants over each foot before sliding them up and into place. 

Jen stood up over me. ”Well arn’t you just the cutest thing.” she cooed. ”Come on up you get.” Jen helped me to my feet. I stood there numb, almost in shock. ”Ok baby, let's get you dressed.” Jen went to the closet and retrieved a pair of denim overalls and a blue, yellow and white striped shirt. ”I think these will do. I just got them the other day. Let's see how they fit!” Jen set the overalls down on the bed before pulling the shirt over my head. I put my arms through and glanced over at the dresser mirror. The shirt fit well and was quite soft. You could still see my diaper poking out the bottom though and it was quite puffy and forced my legs apart. 

”Ok let's get these overalls on. I had them special ordered for you a few weeks ago. They just arrived yesterday. Jen bent down and I stepped in as she pulled them up The overalls were also quite soft and fit well. Jen fasten the suspenders and I glaced in the mirror. The seat was overly generous and accommodated the diaper easily. It was also clear that there were snaps in the crotch and down the legs for easy access. 

”Now honey, do you think you can do your own socks if I go get Mia.” I nodded slowly and went to the dresser. I noticed the diaper caused me to waddle slightly, as if I had rode for too long in a saddle.” I grabbed socks from the top drawer, went back to the bed and sat down. 

Mia appeared in the doorway. ”Feeling better baby?” I nodded bashfully and looked away. ”Well I'm going to put this stuff in the washer.” Mia said as she bent down. Mia unwrapped the cloth cover removed the soaked disposable and wrapped them both independently. ”And this in the diaper disposal.” She said as she plopped the disposable on top of the pile before scooping it all up and exciting the room. I blushed and set to work on my socks. 

I finished pulling the grey sports socks on just as Mia returned. ”OK baby, why don't we go downstairs and watch some cartoons while mommy finishes getting ready.” Mia waved at me to follow her and I got off the bed and pursued her down the stairs.

As we entered the living room I noticed the wood stove was already on and burning hot. Mia flipped on the TV and sat down on the couch. I moved to sit on the love seat, Mia stopped me. ”No no, babies sit on the floor so they don't hurt the furniture.” Mia motioned for me to sit at her feet and I complied. Mia scrolled down to the kids channels and flipped on Paw Patrol. I leaned back against the couch and allowed myself to get lost in the show. Mia flipped through her phone with her left hand, as she ran her fingers through my hair with her right. As much as Mia teased me relentlessly, she really did love me and her touch was soft and comforting. As the episode finished Jen appeared in the doorway. ”Ready to go?” 

Mia stood up. ”If we don't get going soon we will never make it back for our afternoon nap.” Mia winked at Jen and she smiled back. “I packed the babies bag with everything we will need for a couple of hours. It’s by the front door.” I sat frozen in place not ready to leave. “Come on baby, lets get going.” Jen walked over, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up. 

Mommy lead me through the kitchen and to the front hall. Mia already had my diaper bag slung over her shoulder. “Do you need help with you shoes?” I shook my head and began to pull them on. Jen bent down and tied them as I got them on my feet. “Oh I almost forgot.” Jen went to the kitchen and came back with a pacifier on a clip. She fastened it to my overalls and tucked the pacifier into the flap pocket of my overalls. ”There, now we don't have to worry about a fussy baby.” Jen said Mia as she opened the front door.

Mia's black Volkswagon Atlas was parked out front. ”We might as well take my car.” Mia said to my relief. At least Ms. Marsh won't see me. I thought to myself. Mia open the back door and motioned for me to get in. I complied and Jen buckled me in before she and Mia hopped in the front. 

We weren't in the car for five minutes before I felt the urge to pee. I held it for a second before remembering Jen’s instructions and let go. The thirsty padding of the booster rapidly absorbed the pee while leaving a wet squishy feeling as it became soaked.” I thought for a second that mommy intended for me to feel wet all the time, before dismissing it. This was only temporary. Soon I would be out of diapers and Mia would be gone.... Right? I quickly dismissed the thoughts and looked out the window. 

Mia and mommy chatted away and I nodded off briefly. I awoke as the car stopped. ”We are here baby.” mommy said as I fluttered my eyes open. Were mommy and Mia holding hands? I rubbed my eyes and Mommy and Mia exited the car. Jen opened my door, undid my seatbelt and coaxed me out. ”Come on baby, we have some shopping to do.” Mommy pulled me out of the car and Mia and her each took a hand and lead me into Home Depot.

Mia released me and grabbed a cart as we entered the building. Mommy and I followed behind as we toured around the store. A drill, some screws, some hinges, some paint, and other hardware. Mia filled the cart as mommy and I walked behind.

”I think we have almost everything we need.” Mia said glancing back at Jen. ”All we need now is some lumber.” Mia lead the way to the lumber desk. As we approached I felt pressure begin to build in my stomach. 

We got to the desk and a beautiful young women with blond shoulder length hair offered to help. ”What can I do to help today ladies.”  she said as she smacked her gum. 

”Well, we are building some furniture and we neds some help.” We are building a large crib and change table and we need the following supplies.” Mia slid a piece of paper across the desk to the clerk with the required lumber. The clerk looked stunned for a minute and then looked over at me with a big grin. ”Well ladies it looks like you have your hands full.” She said as she eyed me up and down. Finally focusing on the crotch of my overalls. She smacked her gum and grinned wider. ”I can certainly help you out.” I blushed at least five shades of red. The clerk began entering the required suplies into the system.

I tired to release some of the pressure in my tummy without drawing too much attention, however I farted quiet loudly and the clerk looked up. ”Seems like baby has a sad tummy” Mia exclaimed as she glanced over at Mommy.

Mommy looked at me with a concerned look on her face. ”Baby, do you need to make a poopy?” I started to tear up as the clerk just grinned. Well ladies I best get you on you way. I looks like you have some work ahead of you shortly. Out of fear I immediately began flooding my diapers. The hiss of pee spurting out was audible to anyone within ear shot. “Yaay Baby, good boy!” Mommy praised me. “Just let it all out.” The clerk snickered as she punched away at the keyboard. Mia just grinned and shook her head. “That’s our sweet baby.” 

The clerk finished up keying the order and Mommy paid with her Visa. Ladies I’m Caitlin, and if you ever, and I mean ever need a baby sitter I would be happy to help.”Why thank you Caitlin, I’m Mia and this is Jen.” Caitlin wrote her number on the completed order and passed it Mia. She looked over at me menacingly and grinned. Another audible fart escaped me. “Well we best be going Caitlin.” Mommy said “we will definitely take you up on that offer at some point, but right now it seems someone is going to be in need of a change shortly.” Jen turned and looked at me. “I hope baby, for both our sakes your not trying to hold it in. We discussed this before coming out. You agreed you weren’t going to hold it anymore.” Caitlin snickered as we turned to leave. “ Bye, bye Baby, I hope I see you soon.” 

I turned around to follow Mommy as she started off, but doubled over from the pain. “Jen, I think those bottles are kicking in.” Mia said from behind me. “Seems like the baby just needs a little help.” Mia reaches around my chest with her right hand and placing her left hand on my lower back gently straighten me upright from behind. The act of suddenly forcing me upright was the last straw in the battle for my bowels.

The seat of my diaper rapidly expanded as Mia held me from behind. I could feel the warm mush filling up the back of the diaper and forcing it the diaper outwards as my bowels spasmed several times. My diaper crackled loudly as this was not a little poppy.  Mommy looked on slightly concerned. I heard Caitlin gasp from behind as she wasn’t truly expecting me to mess right in front of her. 

• Like 3

Mia reached down with her left hand and felt the rapidly expanding diaper as she embraced me. “Now Baby, Mommy told you earlier that you were not suppose to hold it in.” Mia whispered into my ear. I grunted softly as I forced the last of the mess into the seat of my diaper. My bladder instinctively emptied and I felt the pee wash back over my balls and into the mess that was now pressing up against them from behind. My diaper had expanded considerably was sagging against the snaps in my overalls. Jen’s voice snapped me back to reality. “Don’t worry baby we will get you changed when we get to Anne’s shop.”

Luckily no one other than Caitlin was around to notice my shameful moment. The area around the lumber desk was empty. Caitlin mean while was enjoying the show. “Looks like you and Jen have your hands full.” Caitlin laughed as Mia released me from her embrace, grabbed me by the hand and began leading me back through the store. “We certainly do, but it’s nothing we can’t handle.” Mia looked back towards the desk were Caitlin was still enjoying the show. “We will see you later Caitlin.” Mia winked before turning away to leave.

It was a short trip back to the car. My mess was shifting uncomfortably in the seat of my diaper. I was completely humiliated. I could feel the sticky mess rubbing against the leg guards of the disposable. Worse still the booster pad Mommy had added to my diaper was warm, wet, and firmly pressed against my cock. With little room left in the diaper it hugged my loins, and was making me quiet aroused. As much as I was unhappy with my current state, I was glad that Mommy had added the vinyl pants overtop of the diaper, otherwise I would be even more of a mess then I already was.

“He really did a number on those diapers.” Mommy said to Mia. “Yes, those bottles certainly helped his mess along this morning. You may have to start making it a regular part of his routine.” I whimpered softly as Jen opened the rear passenger door on the Atlas. “OK baby we just have to grab the lumber from the yard and then it’s just 10 minutes to Anne’s. Now we can change you here in the back of the Atlas or we can wait until we get to Anne’s if you would prefer something a little more private.” “I’ll wait” I said to mommy with my head down. “OK then, hope on in and get comfortable.” Jen said nonchalantly.

As Mia worked to fold the back seat down to make room. I climbed into the second row passenger seat and sat down gingerly. I felt the mess spreading as I sat down. Simultaneously it went up the back of the diaper and over the waist band. Over the left leg guard and onto my thigh, and around my balls and onto the shaft of my member. Never in my life had I been so messy. Luckily the vinyl pants contained the smell and did not leak. Mommy pulled the pacifier out of my bib pocket and popped it in my mouth smiling reassuringly. ”Now just lay back baby and get comfortable and we will be at Anne’s before you know it.” I lay back in the seaf and Jen buckled me in before closing the door. Mia and Jen then both hopped into the front and we drove towards the lumber yard. 

Mia pulled the vehicle up to the lumber yard entrance and handed the lumber yard attendant the order form. The yard attendant quickly checked the order form. ”Do you ladies need any help locating your items or loading?” the yard attendant asked before glancing in my direction. The look on the yard attendance face quickly went from stoic to shocked. ”No we are fine it's not our first time in the yard.” Mia said. The attendant quickly refocused. ”Ummm well go ahead on through and holler if you need any help.” the attendant stuttered before regaining his composure and handing the order back to Mia. ”Thanks, we will if we need you.” Mia smiled before driving through. I sucked fervently on the paci as Mia and mommy drove around the yard getting in and out of the vehicle as they loaded the order. I could feel the mess in my diaper beginning to cool against my skin which became itchy as time dragged on. It was reaching the point where it was really starting to bother me just as Mommy and Mia finished tying the tailgate down to hold the wood in place.

”Already to go see Anne sweetheart?” Jen asked as she hoped back in the Atlas with Mia. I nodded slowly. ”Don’t worry baby I hear she's got some stuff mommy and I order in just for you and it's ready to be picked up, and we know your going to love it!” Mia squealed to over emphasize the point. I shifted nervously in my seat. ”Mia we better hurry up I think Baby is starting to get a little uncomfortable...” Mommy wrinkled her nose and whispered to Mia ”... And stinky.”

Mia and Mommy rolled the windows down for the trip to Anne’s. I began to drift off to sleep again but the itchy in my seat kept me awake. I noticed Mommy and Mia were holding hands again on the drive. Friends hold hands... Don't they? I thought to myself nervously. We pulled into the parking lot of ”Anne’s Medical Supplies and Adult Needs” Anne and Mommy had been friends since college and I was quite familiar with the store at this point. Mommy and Mia exited the vehicle and mommy came to the back door to let me out. ”OK mister stinky pants, let's get inside and get you changed.” Mommy said grinning.

I slunk out of the vehicle as Mommy dragged me by the hand through the front door with my diaper bag in toe. The bell jingled as we entered the store. ”Hi Jen, good to see you.” ”Good to see you, Anne, we came in to pick up the order, but I'm wondering if we could use the changing room?” mommy said wrinkling her nose.  ”oh, by all means, Jen you know where it is. Do you need a hand, honey?” ”I would love an extra set of hands.” Mommy said pulling me towards the back. Anne’s store was medical supplies but was also very ABDL friendly,  behind a wall with a curtain door marked “Private” the back half of the store was stocked with Adult Baby Supplies and other Adult Interest items. Off in the far left hand corner was a “Changing Room” complete with an adult size change table and diaper disposal system.

Jen pulled me through the door. “OK baby hop on up and we will get you all cleaned up.” I climbed up on the change table and laid down. “Oh he is just the cutest, isn’t he?” Anne said as she entered the changing room. “He is Anne, even when his a little stinker.” Mommy bopped me on the nose before starting to work on the snaps in the crotch of my pants. “Oh dear... sweetheart.” Mommy pulled at the leg openings on my vinyl pants. ”It looks like you made quite a mess. Anne I think I'm going to need a plastic bag and a pair of the new vinyl pants that I ordered. ”

Mia popped her head into the changeroom. ”Everything OK in here? Jen is he OK?” Mia looked slightly concerned. ”Oh he's fine babe he just blew out the disposable a little and we've got a bit of a mess on our hands.” Jen looked at Mia with a bit of a pout on her face. ”I’ll run to the front and grab the extra stuff.” Anne said quickly exiting the change room. ”Mia could you hand me the change mat from the diaper bag? This is going to be a bit messy.” Mia pulled the change mat from the diaper bag along with a large bag of wipes and handed them to Mommy. ”It looks like you have your work cut out for you.” Mia said with a smirk. ”We have our work cut out for us.” Mommy corrected her smirking back as she set the wipes down on a shelf and slid the changing pad under my messy bum. 

”Mia could you grab his shoes? Jen asked as she moved my overalls up and out of the way. Mia popped my shoes off and without being asked removed my socks as well. ”OK here we go! Lift you bum baby.” Jen said as she began carefully pulling the vinyl pants down exposing my very pooey diaper. It was clear that I was quite a mess. Jen slid the pants off just as Anne reentered with new vinyl pants and a plastic bag. ”Well, it looks like I timed this well.” Anne said handing the pants to Mia and opening the white plastic bag. Jen turned and dropped the pants directly into the bag without hesitation. Mia put the pants onto the closest shelf on the change table, picked up the wipes and began pulling them from the bag.

Mommy turned back to me. ”OK sweetums, bum down.” I put my bum down and mommy began to pop the tapes in quick succession. Jen then pulled the front on the diaper down and gasped. ”Oh baby I had no idea. I would have changed you in the car if I had known you were this messy.” ”Wow Jen, those bottles really did clean him out. We may need to start using bigger diapers.” Mia said slightly shocked. ”Jen did you have any cream in this bag.” Anne inquired. 

I think there is some there in the side pouch. Anne retrieved the cream from the diaper bag and tossed it to Mia. Mia set it down on the shelf before pulling more wipes from the bag and handing them to Mommy. Jen started by taking the front of the diaper and using it to wipe as much of the poopy from my crotch and bottom as possible before folding it under me to cover the mess. She then took handfuls of wipes from Mia and used them to wipe me clean before piling then onto of the soiled diaper. ”You’re just Mommiss little stinker? arn’t you baby!” Mommy cooed as she wiped me. ”Just hang on a minute before you diaper him Jen. I'll be right back” Anne said before quickly ducking out of the room. 

Mommy finished wiping me clean while chatting to Mia about ”What a messy boy I was.” Mommy finished up by cleaning up the changing mat with the wipes, rolled the diaper up, removed it from beneath me, and wrapped it up. I was almost the size of two footballs with all of the wipes inside. I blushed four shades of red at the sight of it. Anne returned just as Mommy was holding up the diaper like a prized watermelon. 

”Wow that a big one...” Anne exclaimed upon entry, ”I just got a sample of these in the other day. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to test them out.” Anne held up a very large, very thick, baby print, disposable diaper. ”They can hold up to 8000 mls and have extra large leak guards at the back and in the legs, for extra leaky little boys.” ”They are perfect for him.” Mia exclaimed. ”We all know how leaky he is.” They all laughed ”Oh I will take care of that for you.” Anne said reaching for the used diaper while offering the large disposable. ”I don't think it will for in there” she said motioning towards the diaper disposal system. ”Thanks Anne” Jen said exchanging the used diaper for the new one. ”We will definitely let you know how they work.”

Mommy turned back to me with the oversized diaper in her and and a great big smile on her face. ”OK baby, bottoms up.” I lifted my bottom reluctantly and Jen slide the diaper underneath. ”OK baby bum down.” I lowered myself onto the diaper. I had to admit it was quite comfortable, like a pillow for my tush. Mia reached out with the diaper rash cream in hand. ”If he's going to be doing THAT again, we better use lots of this!” Jen titled her head and accepted the cream with a slightly disapproving face. ”It is not his fault he has a sore tummy.” Mia pouted slightly then grinned. ”Im just a little jealous of all the attention he is getting.” ”Don’t worry Mi, I will make sure your attended to later.” Jen smiled, before turning her attention back to me with the cream. I wondered what she was talking about with Mia as she lathered the cream all over my crotch and bum before pulling the pillow like diaper between my legs before taping it shut.

Mia grabbed the new vinyl pants off the shelf and gave them to Jen. ”Better safe than sorry...” she said. ”I agree, that's enough leaking for one day. Mommy finished up by pulling the vinyl pants up over my diaper before she began snapping the legs on my overalls shut. Mia at the same time began putting my socks and shoes back on. ”There you go baby all done, you can sit up now.” Mommy said as she helped to pull me back to my feet. The snaps in the seat of my overalls strained as the diaper pushed against them. It would be obvious to anyone now that I was heavily diapered.
  • Thanks 2

I spit the pacifier from my mouth and whined ”Mommy these diapers are too thick, I don't even really need diapers.” Mommy just laughed and patted me on the head. ”OK Mr. Poopy Pants, we are going to keep them on just in case though, OK? Jen was very condicending in her tone, but there was not much I could do about it now. ”Besides your not suppose to be worrying about the potty right now, remember? And you are not suppose to be holding in your pee pees or poo poos either, so you really do need your diapers!” Mia said tilting her head in a disapproving manner. My diapers... That point really hit home. Mia was right, I wasn't supposed to worry about the potty, and I wasn't suppose to hold it in, that was Jen and I’s agreement... How did Mia know about that? ”Dont worry baby no one is around, so you don't have to worry about someone seeing you, and the extra thick diapers will be there when you need them, OK?” ”OK Mommy” I said slightly more cheerful. ”Besides you look super cute right now.” Mommy grinned.

That made me feel a lot better. ”Come with me sweetheart” Anne said taking my hand as she lead me from the change room. ”Come take a look at my wall of babies.” Anne lead me across the shop to the other side of the room where there was a gallery of pictures on the wall. ”Any ”Special Visitors” that come to my shop with their mummies or daddies who are OK with having their picture taken are posted here on my wall.” Anne said as I stood in awe in front of the wall. There were over two hundred pictures of boys and girls with there caregivers posted on Anne’s wall. ”Maybe when your mummy and Mia are all done loading the order into the car, you can all have your picture taken and we can add you all to the wall as well. Would you like that?” I looked at Anne and then back at the wall. All of these people looked so happy. Many of them were with multiple caregivers and most were obviously diapered. It was obvious because many were not wearing anything or very little over their diapers at all. I looked back at Anne and nodded. ”I would like that.” I said sheepishly. Jen came up behind me and hugged me. ”Mia is going to put our order in the car. Are you hungry baby?” my stomach growled as if on cue.

”Anne is there somewhere I could feed him?” Jen inquired. ”Oh sure honey, the couch right along the wall over there gets used all the time. ”Thanks Anne we really appreciate it. Come on Baby I know your hungry, let's get you fed.” Anne released me from her embrace and lead me by the hand to the couch. Not only did I notice how much I was waddling in my new diaper, I could hear an audible crinkle coming from the diaper and the swishing of the plastic pants. Jen sat down on the far end of the couch and pulled me into her lap. ”Who’s my hungry little baby?” Jen said as she bopped me on the nose. Jen unbuttoned her white blouse and released the clasp on the right breast of her nursing bra. With her right hand she craddled my head into her breast and guided me to her nipple. I began nursing immediately as Jen moved her left hand to my crotch and slide it inside of the snaps to rest of top of my diaper. I tensed slightly. ”shhhhhh just relax and let go baby” Jen’s embrace felt so nice and her touch was soo loving. I relaxed completely and began to wet my diaper slowly. The pee seeped out of me as I drew Jen’s milk in. ”Good boy... Let it all out.” Jen said as she removed her hand from my diaper and began to stroke my hair. I wasn't trying to pee, I wasn't holding back, I was just peeing .... and it was amazing. ”Good baby.” Anne continued to stroke my hair as the front of my diaper grew warm and wet. Jen unclasped her left breast and gently moved me over. I continued to suckle as I dozed slightly. I finished up and Jen moved me onto the couch and covered me with a blanket that was draped over the back. Just rest here baby and I'll come get you when we are ready to go. 

• Like 3

I slept on the couch for just over an hour and only awoke when warm liquid in my diaper caused me to stir. I was peeing, again, it was just flowing out of me and soaking into the diaper. I noticed it was beginning to swell. I sat up on the couch and waited for the stream to stop. The diaper swelled considerably and when I stood up the padding forced my legs apart so that I could only waddle forward. I heard laughing coming from the front of the store and I made my way back through the curtain and into the main store area.

Jen, Mia and Anne were sitting in the lounge area at the front of the store drinking coffee. “Oh there’s our baby” Anne said as I made my way over waddling as I went. “Mommmmyyy” I whined as I may my way over. “This diaper is too big I can’t walk properly.” I sulked. “Oh baby, it’s nothing to worry about. We are not going to Costco today, we can finish up the shopping tomorrow. We are going to head home shortly” I made my way over to them but there was no place for me to sit. “Mommy there is no place for me to sit...” “Oh baby just grab a seat on the cushion there on the floor” Mia grinned at me as she said it. 

I waddled over and sat on the cushion in the middle of the ladies. “Did you have a good sleep baby?” Mommy asked in a sing song voice. “It looks like you were being a good baby and letting all you pee pees flow into your diaper. That’s why you have such a poofy bum isn’t it?” It was true my bum was really poofy. In fact the diaper was so large that the waistband was a full inch above my belly button. If I wasn’t wear my overalls, the waist band of my diaper would have been clearly visible above my vinyl pants.

“You won’t have to worry about changing him for a while Jen. Those diapers are designed to easily hold a full days worth of wettings. You should only have to can him when he has a messy bum.” Anne reach down and ruffled my hair as she said it. “They will swell up quite a bit more though so you may have a crawler on your hands after a while.” A crawler I thought to myself. What have I gotten into...

“Well thanks for hosting us Jen we will be sure to come back and visit soon.” Jen said standing up. “Oh it was not trouble at all. In fact if you need a little break tomorrow when you go shopping, I’m having a play date here tomorrow and your welcome to drop the baby off for a while. It would just be like daycare. I would love to have a baby if my own for a change.” Anne said playing with her blonde curls. I was very nervous all of the sudden and felt another spurt of pee shoot into the diaper. This time though instead of clapping down on the stream I just let it continue to flow out of me and flood into the diaper, and it swelled even more...

Mia helped to pull me to my feet. “Come on baby we will get you home and you can have a bit of lunch and then head for a sleep. We don’t want a cranky baby on our hands for later tonight so we Jen?” “No we certainly do not want a cranky baby.” Jen said as she winked at Mia and a big grin spread across her face. Jen and Mia each took me by the hand and the lead me toddling towards the door. “We will drop by in the morning Anne if that is alright with you, say around 9?” “That would be great Jen we will see you then. Oh, and don’t worry about packing a diaper bag I have everything he will need here.” “Great Anne see you soon” Jen said as her and Mia lead me towards the door. ”Bye, Anne sorry about the little guys mush tush.” Mia said giggling as we went. Jen stopped at the door just as we were about to leave. ”Baby, do you have anything you want to say to Anne?” Jen looked at me with a stern face. ”Bye, Anne.” I mumbled. ”And?” Jen said borrowing her brow. I knew being polite was very important to Jen. ”Thank you” I mumbled. ”Thank you for what?” Jen interjected. ”Thank you for having me.” I mumbled. Jen sighed ”Baby I think Anne gave you a gift and helped out. I think you need to say thank you for that as well.” I squirmed a bit and then relented. ”Thank you for helping go change my messy bum and for giving me the new diaper.” I said almost in tears. ”Oh your welcome baby, it was no trouble as all. I look forward to changing more messy bums soon.” I turned around and tugged at Mommiss arm. Jen just shook her head and said ”You know how little boys are Anne. No manners and always in a hurry.” Anne just laughed ” Oh don't I know it. You three have fun tonight with the new toys.” That was the last thing I heard from Anne as we exited the shop. New toys... What new toys I thought to myself. I was barely able to make the walk to the car. Luckily Jen and Mia helped me along the way. Jen opened the door and that is when I noticed several large boxes in the vehicle on top of the wood. ”Mommy what is in all those boxes?” I inquired nervously. ”Oh don't worry about those baby. Climb on up and get comfortable for the ride home. Jen gave me a swat on the bum and I began to climb in. Mommy had to give me a little push to get me in. She then buckled me and we headed home.