LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It was about twenty minutes to the front door of our house and I dozed again as we drove. I was really tired after my morning escapades. We pulled into the driveway and I came awake to see several very large boxes stacked by the front door. ”Oh look honey the order arrived.” I looked at Jen thinking she was talking to me but I soon realized it was Mia she was referring too. ”Oh this is perfect. When the baby goes for his nap we can get everything ready for when he wakes up!” Mia squealed with excitement. ”Mommy what are you talking about.” I asked nervously. 

”Oh don't worry baby... It's a surprise for later on tonight.” Jen said smiling coyly. Jen and Mia hoped out of the car. ”Jen why don't you take him inside and get him some lunch and I will start unloading everything?” ”Sounds good hun, I'll see you inside.” Jen came around, let me out and lead me to the front door. There were several boxes stacked by the front door. On very large one has ”Casper Matress” written on the front of it. Jen punched the code in and swung the door wide so I could waddle in. OK baby let's get you some lunch and then you can head for a nap. I sat down at the kitchen table as Jen grabbed another bottle from the fridge. This one had blue liquid in it and tasted like blue raspberry. I gulped it down as I was very thirsty. ”Baby we don't have much as we didn't finish the shopping. Would you like a mac and cheese bowl or soup.” As I already had plenty of liquid that day I chose the mac and cheese bowl. I finished my bottle and Jen swapped it for a fresh one. ”You sure do like that new pedialite don't you baby?” I nodded as I drank down the second bottle. I was starting to feel quite sleepy as Jen put the mac and cheese bowl in front of me. I when to grab the spoon but I dropped it on the ground. ”Oh baby, you are exhausted... Here why don't you let mommy help and then we will get you straight into bed.” ”Thank you Mommy” I said sleepily. Jen feed me five spoonfulls before I was too tired to eat anymore. Jen scooped me up in her arms and began carrying me up the stairs to the guest bedroom. 

Mia was already upstairs unpacking one of the boxes and had already laid a sleeper out on the bed.Mommy laid me down on the bed. ”Could you give me a hand baby?” I was too tired to help but Mia walked over and began taking off my shoes and socks. Mommy unsnapped my overalls through the crotch and pulled them off over my head. Then she removed my shirt and stood back. I already had my eyes closed. ”He's so cute in just his diaper isn't he Mia.” ”He sure is Jenny, we should get him in that sleeper before he is totally out though.” Mia and Jen both worked me into the sleeper and zipper me up and situated me into the bed. The last thing I remember was Jen kissing me on the forward and saying ”Goodnight sweet prince.” and me thinking why is their so much padding in the knees of this sleeper. As I drifted off to sleep I could feel the pee soaking into my diaper.

I as I awoke I could hear Jen and Mia taking in the other room. “Once we show him the changes to the bedroom, I will feed him, and then we can play.” I heard mommy giggle to Mia. “Sounds good to me, I’m going to take a quick shower and get ready. I’ll see you shortly.” I went to get out of the guest bed, but the diaper had swollen to the point where I was not able to walk at all. I got down on my knees and began to crawl out of the room. I crawled down the hall where mommy greeted me at the door to the bedroom. “There’s my big boy. Did you have a good nap?” Mommy looked down at me. She was towering over me in my current condition. “I guess it’s a good thing we got you sleepers with knee guards isn’t it?” She smiled down at me. I shot a small load of pee into my diaper. “Come on baby, come check out the new bedroom.” Mommy took a step back so that I could crawl in. 

Mia and Jen has been hard at work. A crib and changed table stocked with new diapers and supplies, now occupied the spot where my dresser used to be. A large couch with blankets was also pushed against the far wall. I was speechless, I couldn't believe Jen had gone to all of this trouble for something that was supposed to be temporary. ”I don't need all this stuff!” I whined like a toddler. Jen bent down and scooped me up. ”Listen baby, I know you're cranky after your big sleep, it's almost 7:00 pm. But you need to trust me that this is what is best for you right now.” Jen looked at me sternly. ”Now if you want to be a good boy, Mia and I have a surprise for you. But if you're going to be a sulky baby then you can be punished and sent back to bed. Now what is it going to be?” My eyes began to water along with my bladder. ”I'll be good” I said solemnly. ”OK then lets get you changed and ready for some fun.” Jen carried me over to the changing table.

She laid me down on the newly installed mat and strapped me in with a waist clip. ”We can't have my baby boy falling off can we?” I shook my head no. Jen unzipped my sleeper and pulled my legs out. ”Wow” she exclaimed ”These diapers do really hold up.” She said kneading the padding of my crotch with her had. “I’m pretty sure we could have waited until morning to change you... but then you would have missed out on the fun. “What are we going to do Mommy?” I asked nervously. “Oh you will see baby. Don’t worry, you are certainly going to enjoy it.” Mommy said with a grin on her face. 

Mommy pulled down the vinyl pants exposing my extremely wet diaper. She kneed the padding gently again causing my member to spring to life. “I will need you at attention to get you ready.” she said with a mischievous smile. Jen then untapped the diaper and pulled down the front. “Oh baby, your a little messy too.” I was? I thought to my self. I don’t remember that happening, I must have happened while I slept. I was concerned by that though, but the cold wipes on my bum brought me back to the moment. “Don’t worry baby we will get you cleaned up in no time.” Jen worked away, piling the wipes underneath me. It only took a couple of moments for her to finish up before she balled up the diaper and dropped it on the floor. It landed with a heavy thud. “OK baby now this will take a couple of minutes baby, but I know you are going to enjoy it while it is all done. Jen pulled out some medical lubricant a blue rubber sheath with a blinking blue light and another small black box and set them at the end of the changing table. Jen picked up the sheath and the black box and pushed a button on each. They both blinked for a minute before the small light on each turned blue. Jen set them down and I started to fuss a little. “Mommy I’m not sure about this.” I said a little afraid. “Don’t worry baby, you know I would never do anything to harm you. She said looking at me sympathetically. “Here I know just the thing.” Jen pulled a pacifier out from under the changing table and pushed it into my mouth. 

I began to suck ferociously at the dummy as mommy warmed up the medical lubricant in her hands before covering my penis. Her touch felt wonderful even if it was only for a minute. Jen picked up the sheath applied lubricant to the inside and then slid it over my swollen member. It cover my penis from top to base, and was snug. I felt it vibrate slightly hold me at attention. Jen lifted my legs and slide another diaper under me.  “Now baby these devices will help you, Mia and I all have some fun together, OK?” I wasn’t sure what she meant but I nodded in agreement. “Good” mommy said affirmatively. I know you are going to enjoy it as much as we do.” Jen bent  down and picked up what looked like a blue rubber tulip bulb paired it with the black box, and covered it in lubricant as well. “Now Baby you are going to feel some slight discomfort but only for a moment, OK?” I sucked even harder on the pacifier as mommy put on a blue latex glove. 

“Now Baby I will need you to hold your knees for a moment.” Jen said bringing my knees to my chest with one hand while guiding my hands to hold on with the other. Jen picked up the lubrication and shot it around my rectum before taking a finger and lubing the inside as well as the outside. This felt quite nice as well but the shock of it caused me to pee slightly. The pee left my penis and exited a hold cut in the tip of the sheath. Mommy grabbed the diaper and pulled up the front. “See Baby they really do think of everything!” Jen released the diaper and picked up the blue tulip with her left hand. With her right she pushed my legs back even further. “OK baby deep breath in.” As I inhaled I felt Jen begin to work the bulb inside of me. It was uncomfortable for a moment, however Jen quickly worked past the point of resistance. I could feel the bulb vibrating slightly as well. Just enough to keep me aroused I though as Jen pulled up the diaper and taped it in place before working the plastic pants back on and zipping my sleeper closed.

Dropping the glove on top of the diaper. Jen grabbed a blue smart watch from under the table before connecting it to the black box as well. “Just stay here for a moment baby, I’m going to change and I will be right back. Jen went into the walking and left me to ponder my fate. What did she and Mia have planned? What is this device? What have I gotten myself into? I thought to myself as I sucked. I had to admit it did feel oddly nice, though. I had two beautiful well endowed women looking after me. Most men would kill to be in my position... Jen exited the walk in closet wearing only a baby doll with white lace; her beauty was stunning. “OK baby let’s get you fed before we get started.” Jen said as she walked over and scooped me up. I wrapped my legs around her and pressed in.

Carrying me to the couch Jen put me down on and sat down at the end. She slipped off the strap of her baby doll exposing her beautiful breast. Pulling me in with the other hand she guided me to her nipple and I began to nurse. I could feel the bulb begin to vibrate harder in my rectum turning me on as I sucked. Jen was clearly enjoying this as well from the feedback from the bulb.

I sucked for a minute as I enjoyed myself before I heard the shower shut off. After another couple of minutes I heard Mia’s voice from the door. Is he all set? I heard Mia’s voice.

Mommy guided me off her breast and stood up. “Oh Mi you look gorgeous” Jen exclaimed getting up. I turned over to see Mia standing there in a red lace, crotchless, see through teddy, as her and mommy embraced. I was very nervous now and wet my diaper considerably as a result. Her and mommy kissed passionately. “Ok let’s get him situated in the crib and we will get started.” Mommy exclaimed gleefully as they separated. Mommy came back, scooped me up and carried me to the crib. Mia dimmed the lights and began to light some candles around the room, as mommy placed me in the crib and pulled the rail into place. “Now you be good baby and enjoy the show.” Mommy said as she bopped me on the nose.” Mia went to the changing table and picked up a large blue double sided strap on and paired it with the box. She attach it to her waist as mommy picked some lube in a red bottle from the table and squired it into her hand. Embracing again with Mia, mommy rubbed the lube into Mia’s pussy while kissing her neck passionately. I could feel the bulb begin to vibrate faster. Mommy grabbed the strap-on and gently guided the pleasure end in into Mia’s waiting pussy. Mia gasped as it slide into place. Mommy guided Mia back to the bed and laid her down glenty.
  • Like 3
  • 4 months later...

I could feel the vibration in my diaper beginning to increase as Mommy slowly and passionately fucked Mia on the bed. The pulsating on my prostate combined with the stroking of my member felt so good. It was obvious from the moans that Mia and Mommy were making that they were really enjoying themselves as well. Their bodies glistened with sweat in the slow glow of the bedroom lights. Mommy caressed and kissed Mia’s nipples as she continued to slowly thrust into her. They were both so gorgeous and caring, I could feel a large load building inside of me. Mia cried out in pleasure and pulled Mommy in close and began to climax over and over again. It was all too much for me at this point and I too shot load after sticky load into my awaiting diaper as I collapsed into the crib mattress. 

That was the last thing I remember before I passed out from exhaustion. My life had certainly taken an unexpected turn.

I awoke again several hours later to the feeling of vibration. Mommy and Mia were giggling under the covers enjoying round two. I could feel myself wetting my already saturated diaper. I felt a slight pain in my arm and I noticed that Mommy or Mia had hooked me up to a very large IV bag that was continually dripping into my body. I could also feel a dripping in my sleeper as my diaper slowly overflowed into the plastic pants. The room was much dark now and I lay there listening to the two of them enjoy themselves under the covers as them brought each other and me to climax again. I slowly drifted back to sleep. Not knowing what was in store for me in the future.

The end

*This marks the end of book 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Everyone,

For those that enjoyed this story. The prequel “Jen Takes Over” is now updated for your reading pleasure. If there is enough positive feedback I will begin writing these on a more regular basis.

Take care,

Pamperskid77

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...