LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Julie's Descent (Completed)

Julie is a young actress just starting to get a big break in the film industry. She signs a contract for a new adventure film that begins shooting very soon afterwards. Julie's day gets off to a very strange and worrying start but is hopeful things get better as the day goes on.

---

This story, like nearly all of my others, gets posted on my Patreon page one week before being posted everywhere else. For just $5 a month you can gain early access to all my work. I make one post every four days which means about eight updates every month (Less than a dollar an update!) For $10 you can get early access PLUS exclusive access to some stories that aren't posted anywhere else. There are currently TWENTY-ONE Patreon exclusive stories that can be read right away with a $10 pledge. There are other tiers and rewards available including discounts on commissions, free short stories, pictures and massive gratitude from me for supporting what I do and allow me to continue working and posting every four days.

A huge thank you to all my current patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Raven, Bryan, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Julie’s Descent

By Elfy

“This paperwork is killing me!” Julie said as she dramatically threw her head back. Her long black hair dropped over the back of her office chair as she slowly spun on it in impatience.

Julie Matthews, the famous actress, was sitting at her large and heavy wooden desk. In front of her was a bunch of paperwork and waivers for her upcoming action-adventure film Maxine Kraft: Queen of the Jungle which was a sequel to the movie that had originally made her a big name a couple of years ago.

“Don’t I pay you guys to do all this?” Julie asked the advisors in front of her. She was mostly directing her complaints to her personal assistant Roger Freeman.

“I’m sorry, Julie.” Roger said. He rolled his eyes a little, “These forms require you to sign them though. It’s been a long day for us all…”

“Ugh…” Julie stretched her arms and groaned as if she was having to work extra hard.

“Just imagine it’s another autograph session.” One of her entourage said.

Julie didn’t know whether her friend was being serious or not but as she slowly spun her chair around and balanced her pen on her nose she looked around at her study, the room currently so crowded by everyone.

As soon as Julie had signed her first major movie deal she had used that money to buy the large house they were all sitting in. It was something she always wanted to do and she had spent a lot of her time redecorating the large rooms to make it something she considered home. The study was lined with books she had no interest in reading but made her feel smarter, the desk was antique and her laptop sat on top as well as a bunch of other office-like things that she never had use for. Even the drawers were filled with things she didn’t need, the exception being the second drawer from the top which was filled with snacks.

Julie stopped spinning her chair again as she looked across the desk to the half dozen people waiting for her to finish the simple task. They were clearly impatient for her to sign the paper so that they could go home. She knew none of them would push her too hard to do it though, except maybe her assistant who she let get away with a little more than everyone else.

Julie picked up her pen and could almost sense the sigh of relief from the other side of the desk. She started to check the boxes and sign the bottom of one form after another, after the first couple of sheets she started just signing everything that appeared in front of her. She stopped reading anything as she impatiently worked through all the different forms.

“Do you have any plans for tonight?” Julie’s personal stylist asked to break the silence.

“Going to the club.” Julie said without looking up, “Filming starts on Monday so I have to enjoy myself whilst I can.”

“It’s a hard life being an international celebrity, millionaire and beautiful actress.” Roger said sarcastically with a smile.

“Watch it, Roger.” Julie said with a little smirk, “Those millions pay your salary…”

Roger put his hands up in mock surrender causing everyone in the room to laugh including Julie. She may have developed a little bit of an ego since she became famous but she had retained her sense of humour.

“Finally…” Julie said as she extravagantly signed the last form with a flourish.

Roger stood up quickly and picked up the stack of papers. Julie was already getting out of her chair with the intention of going upstairs and getting dressed up for a night out at the hottest nightclubs in town.

“See you on Monday.” Roger said as Julie walked away, “Bright and early on set at 6am.”

---

In the very early hours of Saturday morning Julie came stumbling back into the house feeling more than a little tipsy. Julie didn’t really understand why she was feeling so drunk since she hadn’t really had that much alcohol. She never drank much when she went out and was all too aware of the paparazzi following her around and waiting for her to slip up so she could be splashed all over the front pages. It had happened to her co-star on her last movie.

Julie headed straight up to her bedroom where she collapsed on to the bed without getting undressed. She was asleep before she even touched the pillow.

It was a strange night for Julie who had a lot of very strange dreams. It was hard for her to work out everything her mind was seeing but it was like a rush backwards, things sped past her vision too quickly to make out and she felt like she was falling. Julie knew, even in her dreams, that this was strange but she could do nothing to wake herself up until very suddenly her eyes shot open on the bed.

Julie immediately felt like something was wrong. She had immediately forgotten the details of her dream but she did remember something weird had happened. It took her a few moments to remember that she had stumbled home last night which explained the dress she was still wearing, strangely she didn’t seem to have any kind of hangover.

As Julie sat up she felt a very different sensation and it was one that caused her to wake up fully. She looked down and gasped before scrambling off the bed and covering her mouth with a hand.

In front of her on the sheets she had fallen on top of the previous night Julie saw a large wet patch. She tried desperately to remember if she had brought a drink up to bed the previous night but she knew she hadn’t. The hand that wasn’t covering her mouth travelled down to the crotch area on her crumpled dress and she gasped again as she felt soaked cloth. She had wet the bed!

Julie wasn’t quite sure what to do but she felt an instinctive need to get rid of the soiled bedsheets and clothes. She stripped the dress off and pulled the sheets off the bed, throwing the discarded items into a pile at the foot of the bed. Julie didn’t stop with her dress though and she pulled off her underwear as well, her panties were of course very wet but even her bra came off and was added to the pile.

Julie finally stopped when she was completely naked and she could look down on her body. For whatever reason she felt a lot more comfortable now but she didn’t want to slow down to work out why. She normally had maids who came in to clean things but there was no way she was leaving her piss soaked clothes for others to find. If this got out to the press she could only imagine the damage it would do.

Julie grabbed the bundle of wet cloth and hurried down the stairs and into the small annex where her washing machine waited for her. She only allowed herself to slow down and take stock of the situation once the washing machine was turned on.

Julie leaned against the vibrating machine and tried to think about what had happened. She couldn’t remember the last time she had ever wet the bed but it can’t have happened since she was a baby. She had no hangover either so she can’t have been so drunk to have had an accident, she had been much more inebriated in the past without wetting herself. Julie shook her head in disbelief and walked away back into the main part of the house, she was still naked but getting clothes was a distant priority.

It was strange for Julie to be stood there completely naked but for some reason it felt like it would be even stranger to put clothes on. She wasn’t sure what to do, normally she liked to go out with friends or attend a social function on Sundays but today she didn’t want to leave the house. Julie walked back through to the living room and sat down on her couch, she put her feet up on the table as she switched the television on and flicked through the channels.

Julie found herself bored by everything that was on TV and sighed as she continued to flick through in a bored manner. Just as she was about to give up on finding anything she would like she flicked over to a children’s TV channel. She was about to continue through her search when she saw something on the screen that intrigued her. Her head tilted to the side as she saw some people in animal suits jumping around the screen and dancing. Julie couldn’t explain it but the colourful images and happy noises seemed to make her happy as well, she couldn’t help but smile as she watched the infantile adventures.

Julie sat on the couch completely naked for a long time and when she was finally able to tear her eyes away from the screen she realised that the morning had quickly become afternoon. She shook her head to try and throw off the cobwebs that seemed to be making her brain foggy. She looked down at her nude body and suddenly became quite annoyed about what she saw. She had always been fine with how she looked but she suddenly found her pubic hair an irritant.

Standing up from the couch saw Julie wobbling slightly. Her legs felt a little weak and she made slow progress towards the stairs. Once she had got upstairs she walked straight to the bathroom with only one thing in mind, she sat down on the cold toilet seat and reached over to her shaving cream. She quickly applied the cream all over her crotch and then, deciding she might as well be thorough, she coated her legs in the white substance as well.

Julie took the razor she kept on her sink and started the slow process of shaving herself. For whatever reason she had suddenly come to hate the hair that she was removing and knew she would only feel properly clean once it was all gone.

When Julie was finally feeling smooth she looked into the mirror and smiled. A small giggle escaped her lips as well although she wasn’t sure why. She turned and left the bathroom to return to the television.

Monday rolled around and when Julie woke up she discovered another horrible surprise. As her eyes opened and she rolled over she felt a familiar and horrid feeling.

“Not again…” Julie whined as she pulled the covers back and looked at a large wet patch on the bed.

Julie climbed out of bed and stamped her foot on the ground in frustration. She couldn’t believe she had wet the bed again and this time there was no alcohol to blame. She felt worried about how she had suddenly become a bed wetter and wondered what she could do to stop it. She was just about to start stripping the bed like the previous day when her phone suddenly rang.

Still naked, Julie leaned over to her bedside table and picked her phone up. She could immediately see Roger’s name lighting up the screen. She debated ignoring the call but tapped on accept as she held the phone up to her head.

“Hello?” Julie said with a yawn.

“Ah, Julie, you haven’t disappeared off the face of the Earth then?” Roger said sarcastically.

“What do you mean?” Julie asked as she ran a hand through her hair.

“It’s ten o’clock!” Roger said with exasperation, “You’re late!”

“Oh, shit…” Julie exclaimed as she looked at the clock. Roger was absolutely correct.

“Your car and driver are waiting for you at the gate.” Roger continued, “Get ready and out there as soon as possible.”

Julie hung up the phone and with some exclamation she left the bedroom and went into the bathroom. She jumped into the shower before the water had even warmed up and started quickly soaping herself up. As she reached down with her hand and felt her smooth vaginal area it took her a few seconds to remember her sudden shave the previous day.

She dried herself off after finishing in the shower and dropped the towels she was using in the hallway on the way to the bedroom. She was never usually this cavalier, she put her change in attitude down to her need to hurry and she burst into her room completely naked again.

She hurriedly got some panties and a bra on followed by throwing a dress on. She didn’t really care what she was wearing and in many ways she was a little sad she had to cover herself up at all. She grabbed her things and went downstairs, she barely stopped long enough to grab her coat before leaving the house and practically running to the car.

When she finally reached the shooting location she found everyone had been waiting for her and she was quickly taken through to get changed. She stopped being Julie and became Maxine Kraft as she pulled on the hot pants with two pistol holsters and a green tank-top that showed off her midriff.

Acting is a tough job and Julie was on her feet for the next six hours shooting and repeating scenes with her other actors and actresses. It was exhausting work and with the shooting going through lunch the only thing that had passed her lips was water which she had drunk quite a lot of. It was as she got on her mark for take twelve of a scene that she suddenly felt the amount of liquid in her system catch up with her.

“OK, scene thirty-three, take twelve.” The film director called out, “And act-”

“Hold on!” Julie suddenly interrupted.

The director put his head in his hands before looking back up in exasperation. These long days weren’t only tough on the actors and he was hoping to wrap shooting sooner rather later. He motioned with his hand for Julie to say what was on her mind.

“I… I… Was just wondering how long this was going to take because I rea-” Julie’s stuttering words were cut off.

“I don’t know how long it will take.” The director said tersely, “But with each interruption it will take longer.”

Julie nodded her head in understanding and was too shy to ask to be allowed off set. She could feel her bladder aching as she turned to face her mark again. She was facing the villain of the movie and he was holding the rare artefact she had come looking for, the scene called for her to run across the set before engaging in some hand-to-hand fighting.

“Action!” The director yelled as he leant forwards to study what happened.

Julie was startled by the shout but she quickly regained her composure and did what she had been training most of her life to do. She took a deep breath and then, just as the script said, ran forwards towards the handsome actor playing the villain who was laughing maniacally.

Julie had barely made it even a few steps before suddenly feeling something she hadn’t felt since she was a toddler. The tension in her lower body suddenly seemed to ease and a warmth started spreading between her legs. She could feel her panties suddenly soak and the tight shorts she wore darkened as they started absorbing her bladder’s contents. Soon the hot urine was running down her legs and into the boots she was wearing.

Julie skidded to a halt as her face froze in a picture of shock. The actor she had been charging towards stopped laughing as he saw the dark patch spreading throughout Julie’s clothes.

It felt like an age passed but it couldn’t have been more than a few seconds. The normally loud studio was very quiet either from people staring at the embarrassing accident or from people who thought the acting was still happening and hadn’t noticed the wetting.

“Cut! Cut! Cut!” The director jumped up from his chair angrily, “Why did you stop!?”

Julie was suddenly brought back to the present and a shiver ran down her body. She looked around at all the people staring at her, the director had been positioned behind her and clearly hadn’t seen what happened. Julie wasn’t sure what to do until she suddenly heard a tiny drip, she looked down to see the urine starting to pool beneath her. Instinct took over and Julie turned towards the exit and began running as fast as her legs would carry her.

Julie was in tears before she had even left the building but she pushed past people and ran towards her trailer. She had two thoughts in her mind and they both felt overwhelming, she had to get to the safety and privacy of her trailer and she had to get these uncomfortable clothes off.

Acting on instinct and outside in front of dozens of people Julie reached down and started pulling down her shorts. She seemed to have no shame and despite knowing people were looking at her she couldn’t help but start to undress. She was still moving towards her trailer as fast as she could as she kicked off the sodden clothing. She didn’t stop there either, to the shock of anyone witnessing this bizarre scene she pulled down her panties and kicked them away as well.

“What on Earth…” Roger was standing nearby and looking on in shock at this strange spectacle. He watched as the person paying him ran by crying and half-naked.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Julie needs the help of her manager to minimise the damage of an embarrassing situation. The show must go on though and Julie has a job to do. When she gets home maybe she can put all her stresses of the day behind her...

---

This story, like nearly all of my others, gets posted on my Patreon page one week before being posted everywhere else. For just $5 a month you can gain early access to all my work. I make one post every four days which means about eight updates every month (Less than a dollar an update!) For $10 you can get early access PLUS exclusive access to some stories that aren't posted anywhere else. There are currently TWENTY-ONE Patreon exclusive stories that can be read right away with a $10 pledge. There are other tiers and rewards available including discounts on commissions, free short stories, pictures and massive gratitude from me for supporting what I do and allow me to continue working and posting every four days.

A huge thank you to all my current patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Kittycat, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Alex C, Cherno A, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Julie was naked from the waist down with urine running down her legs as she finally reached her trailer door. She wrenched the door open and ran inside, the door slammed closed behind her. She stomped across to her couch and laid down as she sobbed, she picked up a blanket and through it over herself. She wanted to completely disappear from the whole world.

“Julie?” There was a knock on the door and Roger’s concerned voice came through the thin metal wall.

“Go away!” Julie yelled out petulantly.

“Let me in.” Roger said, “I need to know what is going on.”

Julie reluctantly pulled her head out from the safety of her blanket. She knew Roger wouldn’t leave her alone so she stood up and whilst still naked from the waist down she walked over and opened the door.

“Julie, I…” Roger looked down and saw Julie’s exposed genitals. His eyes grew suddenly wide and he pushed her softly into the trailer and followed her in. He closed the door behind him, “What the Hell are you doing!?”

“You told me to let you in…” Julie said without understanding.

“Why are you naked!?” Roger asked as he covered his face with his hands.

It was only now, when someone pointed it out, that Julie realised it was strange to be undressed in front of someone. She quickly sat back on her couch and covered herself with her blanket, her face went a deep red.

“I…” Julie didn’t know what to say. She closed her eyes as she felt fresh unwanted tears prickling her eyes, “I wet myself.”

“You… Wet yourself?” Roger repeated with a frown, “On set?”

“Yes.” Julie almost whispered, “And… I wet the bed… Twice.”

There was a shocked silence in the trailer as the word sunk in. Roger wasn’t sure what to say and didn’t know how that really explained her stripping off her clothes outside. He threw those concerns to one side though as he watched Julie’s cringing form.

“It’s probably just the stress of the shoot.” Roger said quietly.

“What am I going to do about it!?” Julie asked quickly, “It keeps happening!”

“Leave it with me.” Roger said as he held out his hands, “I’ll speak to the crew and tell them you need a break. Stay in here and get dressed, I’ll sort it out.”

Julie nodded her head and was very glad someone was taking control of the situation. It felt like she was completely unable to help herself, she needed Roger to look after her.

As soon as Roger left Julie laid back down on the couch and took a deep breath. She tried to calm down a little bit but all she could think about was her repeated accidents and the way she was so nonchalant about stripping her clothes off. After a couple of minutes she knew there was something she could do whilst Roger was away and she jumped into the shower.

---

Roger had managed to convince the director that the star of the film needed a small break for “personal reasons” and had quickly set off towards the nearby mall afterwards. He was in a confused mood and didn’t really know what was going on with his boss but he knew it was his job to try and help her.

Roger had never known Julie to do anything like what had happened today. She was usually much more shy and reserved, the fact that she had wet herself was bad enough but the stripping off was downright bizarre.

Roger stepped out of his car and into the mall. He made a beeline for the pharmacy and knew exactly what he was going to get. He knew it would be a hard sell to Julie but they needed to get things under control before filming restarted.

In a rush Roger walked down the various aisles. He looked around until he saw a collection of large plastic packages. The sign above them read “Incontinence” and there was almost a dizzying array of choice available.

Roger bit his lip as he walked down the aisle. He had bought these things before when his mother had grown old but he knew Julie would need something that wasn’t quite as bulky. He leaned down to pick up a relatively small packet of pull-ups, they seemed the best things for the job and when he paid for them he made sure to put them in a bag that people wouldn’t be able to see through.

Checking his watch and realising the break he had managed to get Julie was quickly coming to an end Roger jumped in the car and started heading back towards the film set. As he pulled up next to the trailer and stepped out of the car he could see the director marching towards him.

“Two minutes!” Roger shouted as he quick marched towards Julie’s trailer.

The director threw up his hands in exasperation but he turned around and Roger was pleased that he had bought a little more time. He walked up to the door and knocked.

“Come in.” Julie’s voice sounded small.

“You aren’t going to like it bu-… What the Hel!?” Roger exclaimed as he stepped into the trailer and looked across at the couch where Julie was sitting. She was completely naked again.

“What?” Julie asked.

“Julie, why aren’t you wearing anything!?” Roger asked as he looked down at the ground. His cheeks were a little red at seeing Julie like this.

“I had a shower and then…” Julie thought about it for a second, “I don’t know. I just felt more comfortable naked. Did you get the solution?”

“Can you just cover yourself with a towel or something?” Roger asked as he pointed at a partially damp towel nearby.

Julie did as she was asked and laid the towel over the top of herself. She was blushing slightly and belatedly realised that letting Roger walk in on her naked like that was certainly not normal. She looked at the bag that Roger started reaching into, she had no idea what he could possibly have brought to help her.

Julie’s face went from one of confusion to one of shock as she watched Roger pull a light blue plastic package out of the bag. To start with Julie thought it was just a packet of tampons but after a second she realised this was something much more substantial.

“Pull-ups!?” Julie stood up and the towel that had barely been covering her dropped away again.

“Julie!” Roger covered his eyes until Julie had covered herself again.

“I’m not wearing those!” Julie sat back down and looked away from the disposable undergarments as if they insulted her just by being there.

“Julie, you have to get back on set soon.” Roger said as he walked in and dropped the package of pull-ups on the couch, “I’m trying to help you.”

“I’d rather wear nothing at all!” Julie shouted petulantly.

“That much is very obvious.” Roger countered with seriousness, “But you have to go back to set and you don’t want to have another accident. If you have a better idea I’m all ears.”

Julie pouted as she looked down at the package that had been left next to her. She really didn’t want to admit she had a problem or put on the underwear but Roger was right about her needing some help. One on set wetting could be an accident but two would be very difficult to explain. Julie reluctantly reached over and gingerly picked the packet up. It was impossible to see the tight plastic packaging and think of anything except diapers.

“I’ll leave you to it.” Roger said with a sigh of relief, “I think you’re wanted on set straight away.”

Julie watched Roger leave without saying a word. There were a few seconds of silence where Julie petulantly faced away from the pull-ups delivered by Roger. She gradually looked around and could see the shiny package waiting for her, she could see pictures of smiling people with quotes about how these pull-ups had allowed them to get their lives back on track.

Julie wanted to throw the pull-ups out but she was starting to fill with curiosity. She had developed a problem making it to the bathroom, that much was obvious to anyone, but could these little disposable pants really help her?

Slowly and with much reluctance Julie turned around and faced the pull-ups. She hesitantly reached a hand out, it was trembling slightly, it was almost like she was reaching out to an unknown animal that she was afraid would attack her. Just as her fingertip touched the smooth packaging there was a sudden banging on the door.

“Julie!” It was the director and he sounded annoyed, “Is there any chance we can continue filming today?”

“J-Just a minute…” Julie called out.

“If you aren’t on set in five minutes I’m calling the studio to terminate your contract!” The director threatened.

“I’ll be out in a minute!” Julie shouted a little more forcefully.

Julie heard the director walking away and angrily barking out orders to other members of the crew. Julie’s attention turned back to the pull-ups which she pulled on to her naked lap. She saw the area to tear the package open which she grabbed and pulled apart. The plastic packet split open and the tightly held pull-ups inside almost seemed to burst out.

Julie’s heart was hammering as she grabbed one of the cloth waistbands and pulled them out. Holding the pull-up at arm’s length Julie saw the thick padding that would wrap around her crotch, it looked smaller than she was expecting and it actually gave her a little bit of confidence. Maybe no one would notice what she was wearing after all.

Julie lowered the pull-up to the floor and opened it up. She carefully lifted her bare leg up and stepped into the disposable undergarment. Her second leg followed and then she slowly pulled the pull-up up and over her groin.

The pull-up hugged Julie’s hairless private parts and felt strange but definitely not unwelcome. She looked down at her bare body and saw the white underwear clinging to her tightly, she twisted around and tried to see every angle.

“This is so weird.” Julie muttered to herself.

Realising she had to get to the set as quickly as possible Julie hurriedly got dressed. She would’ve preferred staying naked but that was not an option. She hurried to the costume department where she was able to get new clothes, they were identical to the first set that she had wet. By the time she was back on set she could see she was getting strange looks from everyone around her. Julie hoped the looks were because of the delay she caused and not because they somehow knew what she was wearing.

“Am I allowed to continue making my movie?” The director asked sarcastically as Julie went over to her mark.

“Scene thirty-three, take thirteen…” Said a guy with a board.

“Hold on!” Julie suddenly shouted as she patted the holsters on the side of her tight shorts.

“For crying out loud…” The director shook his head.

“I don’t have my guns!” Julie said.

The director looked beyond annoyed and indicated for someone to get the necessary props. Julie felt very awkward to be standing and waiting like this, every time she moved she could feel the padded underwear rub against her hairless skin.

A runner came forward with a couple of very colourful objects in his hands. Julie frowned as the guy held out what appeared to be a couple of little water pistols, one was bright pink and the other a very striking shade of blue. Julie looked at them in confusion but everyone else seemed completely fine with the replacements for the realistic guns she had been holding before.

“OK, everyone on their marks? And Acti-” The director started to say.

“Wait!” Julie yelled out.

Julie blushed slightly as she heard general sounds of annoyance from the myriad of cast and crew who were waiting for her. She winced a little as she saw her co-star throw his hands in the air but felt she had a legitimate reason to stop the production.

“Julie, I swear…” The director muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

“I can’t use these.” Julie blurted out, “They don’t look like the previous guns at all!”

“They’re fine.” The director replied as he used a couple of fingers to rub his eyes, “We can change any little inconsistencies in post-production.”

“Little inconsistencies?” Julie repeated slowly, “But they…”

“Just get on your damn mark!” The director shouted.

Like a scolded child Julie jumped to her position and prepared for the scene to begin. She pulled out the ridiculous looking water pistols and when action was shouted she charged forwards to do the scene. At long last the scene was shot and with a sigh of relief from everyone involved they could finally start dismantling the set.

Julie didn’t hang around after filming. She would often stay for a drink or two with her other actors but on this occasion she wanted to get home as soon as possible. She hurried out to her chauffer driven car and quickly made a beeline for home.

Almost as soon as Julie had closed the front door of her home behind her she stripped off all of her clothes leaving her naked except for the pull-up. Her hands went down and felt the material that wrapped around her waist, she gently ran her fingers over the papery material almost as if entranced by it. She wanted a better look and, leaving her clothes in a pile by the door, she walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. She went straight over to the mirror where she looked down at herself, it was still a strange sight and yet it just felt right.

Without taking her eyes off her reflection Julie sat down on the edge of the bed and slowly raised her hand towards her face. Without really thinking about it she stuck her thumb out and slowly pushed it past her puffy lips, she sucked on her digit and felt her body relaxing.

Julie sat quietly for just a few minutes before she heard her stomach rumble. She looked down and frowned, she needed to get something to eat.

Back downstairs Julie trooped through to the kitchen enjoying the feeling of the thin padding against her bare skin. She looked around feeling no motivation to cook or anything, she reached to the nearest cupboard and opened it up. She saw several cereal boxes, most were fibre rich and relatively healthy and were therefore completely ignored. Julie reached to the back where there was an extra sugary cereal and it was this box that she pulled out.

Julie took the box back up to her bedroom and turned on the television mounted on the opposite wall. She climbed into bed and switched the channel over to some cartoons. She would never usually watch such shows but she felt almost compelled to do so. Julie leaned back against her pillows and stuck her hand into the box, she pulled out a fistful of cereal which she shoved into her mouth.

The sun outside slowly set as Julie ate the cereal and watched the infantile television channel. She had rarely felt so content and she smiled mindlessly as she enjoyed the bright colours. At some point in the evening, as she was starting to feel tired, Julie felt a twinge in her bladder and knew that she needed the bathroom.

Julie sighed in annoyance and swung her legs off the bed before stopping suddenly. She looked down at her absorbent underwear and had a sudden change of heart, she barely gave it a second thought as she took a deep breath and relaxed her muscles.

There was a moment of suspense before Julie felt a trickle of urine exit her body. She felt the strangest feeling of relief as the padding of her disposable underwear soaked up the warm liquid.

“That tickles!” Julie giggled mindlessly as she felt the feeling of wetness spread around her crotch.

When Julie was finished she could feel the heavy warmth all between her legs and up over her butt. She reached down and felt the saturated padding, she could feel the heat going through the pull-up as it hung down away from her body slightly. It all felt so bizarre and yet relaxing.

Julie finished wetting herself and then laid back down on her bed with crumbs of cereal all around her and the cartoons still playing on the television. With a smile she stuck her thumb back into her mouth and closed her eyes drifting off into a deep and contented sleep.

• Like 2

Julie had a traumatic first day on set and is hoping for a better second day. She is rudely awakened by her manager and her bubble of hope is quickly burst!

---

A huge thank you to all my current patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Frank, Aaron L W, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Kittycat, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Alex C, Cherno Alpha, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

“Julie!” A man’s voice echoed around Julie’s head as she laid in bed. Her eyes felt heavy and she didn’t want to wake up, she wanted whoever it was to just go away.

Roger looked down at Julie’s body in a mixture of shock and concern. His employer was naked on top of her covers except for the pull-up he had given her the previous day, she was surrounded by crumbs and an empty box of some childish cereal. He had already turned off the television, the noisy characters had been giving him a headache even though he had only been in the room for a minute or so.

“Julie! What the Hell is going on!?” Roger called out as he tried to wake Julie up.

Julie didn’t know why Roger was making such a big deal about this and she didn’t know why he was even in her bedroom. She reluctantly rolled over and as she did so felt a large patch of wetness on her bed. Her eyes slowly opened and she sat up with a frown as she felt the uncomfortable cold spot.

“Julie, you…” Roger started.

Roger was stopped in his tracks when the strange scene got even more bizarre. As he tried to make sense of what was happening he watched Julie’s face screw up and her bottom lip started to tremble. Before his very eyes Julie started sobbing, her hands came up to her eyes as she cried with increasing volume. Roger wasn’t really sure what to do in this situation, this wasn’t something he had ever imagined happening.

“I feel… Icky!” Julie choked out between sobs.

“Icky?” Roger repeated. Slowly his shock started to give way to his duty of looking after Julie, “What’s happening? Why is there crumbs everywhere? Why are you still in that pull-up?”

Julie simply shrugged as she continued crying. It soon became clear that Roger wasn’t going to get any sense out of the actress. Now that the reality of the situation was starting to set in Roger remembered why he had come here in the first place.

“Julie, you are late for the set again.” Roger continued trying to act like everything was normal, “They need… you… to…”

Roger slowly stuttered to a stop as he watched Julie raise her hand to her face and stick her thumb in her mouth. To his bewilderment the woman’s tears seemed to slow down, Roger took a deep breath.

Roger’s professional duties of getting Julie to the set started to fade away and he realised that whatever was happening he needed to make sure Julie was alright. He took stock of the situation and knew that he needed to get Julie ready for the day otherwise she would end up sitting in bed all day.

“Come on, Julie.” Roger said softly, “Let’s get you washed and dressed.”

Julie knew this was all weird but she felt comforted that someone was telling her what to do. She felt like she needed Roger more than ever as she shifted out of the wet spot and planted her feet on the floor. She stood up and felt the pull-up sag heavily between her legs as she did so, it was no wonder that the disposable pants had leaked since they were absolutely saturated.

“I… I don’t know what’s happening.” Julie said as she looked around at her wet bed and all the crumbs on the floor.

“It’s OK.” Roger said as he put her arm around Julie’s shoulders, “Come on, we’ll get you cleaned up.”

Julie felt so confused and as she took a step forwards she felt the pull-up squeeze between her thighs and some of the urine was forced out where it ran down her hairless leg. She stopped and pushed the pull-up down her legs, she stepped out of the soaked disposable and walked out of her bedroom completely naked.

Roger led Julie into the spacious bathroom just down the hall. He left her by the door as he turned on the shower, he tested the water against his hands and waited quietly whilst it warmed up. He felt awkward to be standing with a naked Julie but the actress didn’t seem to mind at all.

“If you get into the shower I’ll get something to help.” Roger said once the water was warm, “I can be back in just a minute or two and then we can go to the set, OK?”

Julie nodded her head but couldn’t manage a smile. Her cheeks were flushed red as she stepped across the room and into the pleasantly warm water. She watched Roger make sure she was safe before he quickly left the room. Julie turned to the water and sighed in contentment as she felt the hot water wash away the stale urine that lingered against her body.

True to his word, Roger was back in the bathroom after just a few minutes. He was out of breath and had clearly had to hurry but he walked into the bathroom just as Julie was towelling herself dry, she didn’t bother covering herself up when Roger walked in.

“I spoke to the film crew on the phone.” Roger said breathlessly, “I said you were unwell and would be in a bit late. The director seemed pissed but he’s filming some other scenes whilst you get ready.”

Julie nodded her head although the film was the least of her concerns at the moment. As she listened to Roger describing his journey to the store she suddenly felt something very strange happening. She suddenly felt liquid splashing on her feet as well as hearing the sound of water falling on the floor.

“Julie!” Roger suddenly said as he looked down with wide eyes.

Julie looked down and gasped as she covered her mouth with her hands. She was peeing on the floor!

“I… I…” Julie was stuttering as tears welled up in her eyes again, “I didn’t even know I needed to go!”

“Get on the toilet!” Roger exclaimed as he pointed to the corner of the room.

Julie hurried over causing urine to spill everywhere but by the time she sat down there was only a small amount of urine left to fall into the bowl. As Julie wiped her eyes she saw the floor of the bathroom looked like a pipe had burst over it, her face blazed red as slouched forwards and put her head in her hands.

“What’s going on?” Roger asked with as much compassion as he could, “You’ve been acting very weirdly recently.”

“I don’t know!” Julie practically yelled. She looked up from the floor and threw her hands in the air in frustration.

“It’s alright.” Roger said calmly, “It’s probably just the stress of the filming…”

“What am I going to do?” Julie asked as she wiped herself and stood up. She tried, unsuccessfully, to avoid the puddles of urine on the floor.

“Come with me to the bedroom and I’ve got something that should help.” Roger said with a hesitant smile as he lifted his hand up.

Julie quite unnecessarily flushed the toilet as she stood up and then took Roger’s hand. She felt the cool air against her body as she was led like a child back down the landing and into her bedroom. On the floor at the foot of the bed was a small plastic bag that immediately reminded Julie of the trailer the previous day, she feared whatever was inside the opaque plastic bag.

Julie stopped by the door as Roger walked over to the bed. He sat down on the edge and lifted the bag up. Without a word he reached in and pulled out a plastic packet. The first impression Julie had was that it was simply another package of pull-ups, the packet looked the same and it was made by the same company. It was only when Julie saw the annotated picture of the product that she realised this was something quite different.

“I know what you’re-” Roger started hoping to head off the reaction he was sure was coming.

“Those are diapers!” Julie’s face was going a bright red and it wasn’t because she was nude. She was pointing at the diapers in shock and trying to process everything.

“They are.” Roger conceded, “But listen…”

“No!” Julie shouted. She stomped her foot on the floor like a toddler with a tantrum, “I’m not wearing them!”

“You wore the pull-ups.” Roger was trying to keep his voice calm and reasonable, “These are just like those.”

“No they aren’t!” Julie practically screamed, “Diapers are for babies! I’m not a baby!”

“Be reasonable…” Roger said a little more forcefully, “Look at what happened yesterday on set and last night. You need some assistance and that’s what I’m here for.”

“But…” Julie really didn’t want to wear the diaper but couldn’t argue with what Roger was saying. She didn’t know what was going on but maybe he was right.

“It’ll be fine.” Roger said calmly, “I can help you.”

Julie took a deep breath as she felt her eyes tearing up a little bit. She reached up and wiped away the salty tears before they had a chance to run down her face. She looked down at the floor and saw her naked body, it seemed so natural to be like this that she had forgotten it wasn’t a normal thing to do. She felt no shame being like this in front of Roger.

Slowly but surely Julie nodded her head in reluctant acceptance. Her face was still blazing from embarrassment as Roger stood up and smiled at her warmly. He indicated to the bed, the side that hadn’t been wrecked from the previous night. Julie took a deep breath as she stepped forwards and slowly sat on the edge of the bed. She closed her eyes as she lowered herself backwards until she was flat on her back and looking up at the ceiling.

“This will only take a minute and I’m sure you’ll feel much better.” Roger said softly as he ripped open the thin plastic of the diapers.

Julie wasn’t so sure she would feel better after this. In fact, she felt certain this would just make her feel humiliated. She was a grown woman and shouldn’t need to be diapered like a baby. As Roger pulled out one of the diapers Julie wondered why he was doing this when she could’ve done it herself. She thought about stopping Roger but for some reason she couldn’t bring herself to do it, there was a part of her that loved that someone was taking care of her.

Julie watched as one of the diapers was pulled away from the rest. She could see it was almost pristine in it’s whiteness for the most part. There was a thin blue line that ran down the middle, she didn’t know what that was for but the front area where the tapes were supposed to be put was decorated with flowers. The art of the flowers was mature but Julie couldn’t help but think it made the diapers look like something meant for a child.

The diaper was unfolded until Julie could see it’s hourglass shape. She could immediately tell it was going to be bigger and thicker than the pull-up she had worn the previous day. The padding covered a much wider area and it was much thicker compared to what she had previously worn.

“Just relax and let me do everything.” Roger said as he placed the diaper between Julie’s legs.

Julie felt an arm reach under her knees and she was rolled back so that her butt lifted off the bed and her feet were above her head. She thought she was going to topple over until she was lowered again. Instead of feeling the sheets under her waist Julie could feel the padding of the diaper, as her weight settled down on it she could hear it crinkle gently in the quiet room.

“Won’t people be able to tell?” Julie asked quietly as the diaper was adjusted a little.

“They are designed to be discreet.” Roger replied.

“It feels… Big.” Julie said.

As the diaper was pulled up between Julie’s legs she found herself with an inexorable need for comfort. Without really considering what she was doing she brought her hand to her face and put her thumb in her mouth.

Roger glanced up from what he was doing to see this strangely infantile scene. He was a little concerned but it seemed harmless enough for the moment, it was hard to believe he was doing this. In his wildest dreams he could never imagine a scenario where he would be diapering his famous Hollywood boss.

Roger flattened the front of the diaper over Julie’s tummy and pulled the sides round. He pulled the diaper tight and then taped it closed, the medium sized padding stayed taped up as he removed his hands and it seemed like the diaper fit perfectly. He had to admit that Julie laying there in a diaper with her thumb in her mouth was an adorable sight.

“We need to get to work.” Roger said after a few seconds when it became clear Julie was waiting to be told what to do next.

Julie sat up and as she did so she heard the diaper crinkle loudly and distractingly. She looked down at the padded underwear and tentatively touched the smooth plastic with one of her fingers. It was a very curious feeling and Julie wasn’t sure what to make of it, she felt overwhelmed and unsure how to proceed. More than anything else she wanted someone else to take control.

“I’ll wait in the car.” Roger said as Julie slowly stood up on unsteady legs, “Try to be quick, OK?”

Julie nodded her head and watched as Roger left the room. She stood silently next to her bed as she listened to his footsteps going down the stairs and out to the car. She took a deep breath and took a few steps towards the chest of drawers with her clothes. Immediately Julie could feel the difference between the diaper and anything she had worn previously. The thick padding between her legs forced her thighs apart and it crinkled loudly with every movement.

Julie finally took her thumb out of her mouth as she pulled open the drawers to get dressed. She decided on a baggy t-shirt and loose fitting jogging pants to try and hide the thick underwear underneath.

Once Julie had finished dressing she made her way down to her hallway. She could hear and feel the diaper between her legs with every step, it was very distracting and she felt sure people would notice what she was wearing. She opened the door and stepped out into the sunlight, she looked out at the car waiting in the driveway. Roger was sitting in the driver’s seat with sunglasses on.

Julie took a deep breath and could feel herself waddling slightly as she made her way to the car. Even now the actress felt a need to be free from her clothes, it was an urge she had to resist as she sat in the backseat of the car.

“All set?” Roger asked when Julie was settled.

“Yes.” Julie replied though her nervousness was clear from her voice.

“Cool.” Roger turned on the engine and put the car into gear, “And don’t worry, no one will know what you’re wearing.”

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Julie arrives on set for her second day of shooting but finds the previous day wasn't a one-off. An odd wardrobe choice and experience in the make-up trailer leave Julie with more questions than answers.

---

A huge thank you to all my current patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Frank, Aaron L W, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Kittycat, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Alex C, Cherno Alpha, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

When the car pulled up at the set a little later Julie looked at all the crew members tending to the equipment with apprehension. They had seen her embarrassing display yesterday and she was worried of being confronted about it, her hand went down to her diaper without thinking and she prodded the thick padding through her pants.

“You’ll need to head straight to costume and make-up.” Roger said once he turned the engine off, “They’ll be waiting for you.”

Julie opened the door and stepped out of the car. The costume trailer was only twenty feet away but as Julie looked around at all the people she felt suddenly overwhelmed. Her paranoia of being discovered bubbled up and threatened to overwhelm her, for a second she thought she was going to burst into tears.

Julie took a few deep breaths as tears welled up in her eyes. She turned her head from side to side rapidly as she tried to comprehend everything. Just as she felt like she was on the verge of breaking down she felt a sudden feeling of running water. Heat spread throughout her padding quite suddenly, and she looked down in shock. Julie had no idea she even needed to go, she had no idea her bladder could fill up this quickly.

“I need you!” Julie suddenly called out as she spun around and hurried back to the car.

Julie could see Roger looking confused as she leaned on his open window. She was still wetting herself as he took his sunglasses off, the already bulky padding was even thicker when she finished. The warmth was an embarrassing reminder of what she had done but there was a feeling of comfort about it as well.

“Excuse me?” Roger asked as he started stepping out of the car.

“Please… Stay with me.” Julie said quietly, “I need you to help me.”

Roger was confused at the independent woman’s sudden reliance on him but he could see she was serious. The personal assistant could see Julie almost physically shrinking in front of him, she looked less like the sexy actress he had known for a long time and more like a child who needed guidance.

“OK, no problem.” Roger said quickly, “Come on.”

As Roger walked past Julie he felt the actress suddenly grab his hand. He looked down in surprise to the hand that was suddenly gripping his. Julie was standing a step behind Roger and looking at the ground nervously. Roger started walking towards the costume trailer and Julie followed behind, he could faintly hear crinkling but he wasn’t going to mention that.

Roger led the way into the costuming department and looked around to see a lot of racks full of clothes and just one person who worked in there. She was at the other end of the trailer and seemed to be taking inventory, she stopped when she saw she had visitors.

“Ah, Julie…” The costume designer said, “Your outfit is already in the changing room if you want to go straight in.”

Roger waited for Julie to release his hand and head to the clearly marked changing area but she didn’t move. She just looked up at Roger and it was clear she wanted him to lead the way.

Julie didn’t know why she felt so shy and nervous but she just wanted to stay near Roger. Something about her personal assistant made her feel safe and cared for, the world felt scary when he moved away from her.

Roger walked over to the changing room with Julie clinging to his hand behind him. The costume designer looked at the odd pairing with a curious look before she went back to her work.

“I’ll wait out here whilst you…” Roger started.

“No!” Julie cut her personal assistant off with a loud whisper, “Come in with me.”

“Come in with you? But…” Roger looked around. He was again cut off but this time it was because Julie pulled him inside the changing area.

It wasn’t really a room. The end of the costume trailer simply had a curtain that was pulled closed and inside was a mirror and a small rack with the relevant clothes on. Roger finally felt his hand get let go as he came through the curtain and he saw Julie already pulling her top off. Despite seeing Julie naked a few times now he still found this entire situation quite uncomfortable, it was hard to say which of the two was blushing harder as Julie started pulling her pants off.

Julie felt good to be getting undressed again. It felt so much more natural to her to be bare despite it also being embarrassing, it was a feeling she would’ve found impossible to describe to another person. She bent over at the waist as she pulled her pants down.

“Julie, you’re…” Roger’s eyes went wide as he looked at Julie’s rear end. The blue stripe of the wetness indicator had gone a murky green.

Julie kicked her pants away and turned to face Roger with blushing cheeks. She held her two hands over the front of her diaper as if that did anything to hide the accident she had experienced just a few minutes beforehand.

“When did it happen?” Roger asked softly and quietly.

“When I got out of the car.” Julie replied with shame dripping off every word.

“Did… Did you know you needed to go?” Roger asked haltingly.

Julie didn’t answer for a few seconds as her face blazed red and she tried to work out how to admit that she was wetting herself without control all over the place. She knew Roger had witnessed the episode in the bathroom but now it was clear that wasn’t just a one-off.

Eventually, and with what felt like a monumental effort, Julie shook her head to say that she didn’t know she needed to pee before letting go in her diaper. She sniffed dejectedly and her thumb almost automatically went into her mouth for comfort.

“It’s going to be alright.” Roger said even though he wasn’t sure he believed it, “It’s not too wet and should see you through till the break. Come on, let’s get you dressed for work.”

Julie smiled weakly as she allowed Roger to help dress her. The tight tank-top went on first and Julie raised her arms up in the air to let her assistant pull it down over her head. She felt shame at being dressed by someone else like this but she didn’t want to stop it, she really appreciated Roger doing this for her.

The shorts were next and they represented much more of a challenge than the top. They had already been tight but with the added bulkiness of a diaper they were a struggle to get up. She stood in place with her feet a little way apart as Roger was on his knees in front of her trying to squeeze the oversized diaper into the shorts. Julie was worried the costume was going to rip and she blushed deeply at having this happen. She couldn’t believe she was in a diaper, a wet one at that, it was utterly humiliating and yet she felt like she needed the help.

“There… We… Go…” Roger grunted as he managed to force the zip on the shorts closed.

Julie looked into the mirror and immediately felt her mouth drop open in embarrassment. She shook her head as she wordlessly moved her mouth. She couldn’t take her eyes off her waist and they were quickly filling with tears.

The shorts were barely containing the diaper underneath them. The front and back of the shorts bulged out massively and it would be obvious to everyone there was something unusual underneath them. That wasn’t even the worst part though because even more obvious than the bulge was the top of the waistband poking above the shorts, the papery top of the taped on diaper was open to the world.

Julie tried tugging the shorts further up but they wouldn’t budge an inch and the tank-top left her midriff exposed, there was no way to pull it down to hide the obvious. Julie started sobbing as she gave up trying to hide the diaper.

“It’ll be alright.” Roger said quietly as he placed his hand lightly on Julie’s back.

“No it won’t!” Julie cried loudly, “Everyone will see my… I’m not a baby!”

“Nobody said you were.” Roger reasoned.

“They’ll think it when they see me!” Julie stomped her feet on the ground angrily. It was so unfair that all of this stuff was happening to her.

“We need to get you to make-up.” Roger said after a few moments of crying, “You need to calm down. I think you think it’s more obvious than it really is.”

Julie looked at Roger with disbelief. She could see the diaper, she could hear the diaper and she might as well have been wearing no shorts at all!

“Trust me.” Roger said as he checked his watch, “Come on, we’re late as it is and we don’t have time to change things.”

“M-Maybe I should just not wear the diaper.” Julie said as she pulled her hand away when Roger tried to grab it, “It’d be OK… Probably.”

“Julie, baby, you just told me you wet yourself without even realising you needed the bathroom.” Roger said softly, “I don’t know what’s going on but I think you need it.”

“Don’t call me baby.” Julie said through clenched teeth. She knew Roger was thinking of her more and more like a helpless infant but she didn’t want him vocalizing it.

“OK, sorry.” Roger said with a little exasperation, “But listen, if we don’t get to make-up in a few minutes you’ll be late and the director is already talking about cancelling your contract after yesterday. You need this job.”

Julie looked back at the mirror. She supposed it was possible that everything was much subtler than her rattled brain was telling her. She noticed the sound of crinkles and the papery top sticking out the waistband but maybe other people would think it was something else, something more innocent. It seemed impossible but it was too late to do anything about the situation, she would just have to hope for the best.

Julie felt Roger take her hand and lead her back through the curtain. She shyly looked up at the costume designer who smiled as Julie walked past. Julie tried to scan the woman’s expression for any sign that she knew what she was wearing but it was difficult to tell. It was only made harder as Roger was keeping up quite a pace, he was clearly keen to make up some of the lost time.

Julie was pulled outside again and she had to shield her eyes from the bright sun as they adjusted. She was forced into an awkward waddle and she felt almost like a penguin as she walked behind Roger, her butt swayed with each step and her thighs were forced apart by the wet padding. She wished there had been time for a diaper change, it would’ve reduced the thickness a little bit at least.

The make-up department was in a slightly larger trailer not far from the costume one. Julie scanned all the faces of people she passed trying to see if any of them noticed her embarrassing predicament, she was sure she got a few interesting looks and she averted her eyes downwards to the ground.

“Girls, I need Julie ready for filming as soon as possible.” Roger said as he opened the door and walked in ahead of Julie.

The make-up trailer was more spacious than the costume one. There were multiple desks set up filled with different make-up and equipment, each one had a chair that faced a mirror that was ringed with bright lights. A few of the tables were occupied by other actors and actresses getting touched up before their scenes.

“Over here, Julie!” Called a young woman from the back of the trailer.

Julie looked at Roger who nodded encouragingly for her to go. Julie took a couple of steps forwards and suddenly felt her assistant give her a couple of soft taps on her padded rear. She was so worried about someone in this confined space noticing her diaper that she didn’t react, she just kept walking nervously towards the smiling make-up girl.

Julie sat down in the seat and felt the warm diaper press up against her body. She distinctly heard herself crinkling but was too embarrassed to turn around and see if anyone else was noticing. Julie didn’t have long to worry though because the make-up artist was soon leaning around with a brush and applying her make-up.

The make-up girl didn’t seem too interested in conversation and needed Julie not to move too much which was something the actress was very thankful about. She was usually quite talkative but today she was happy to fade into the background.

It took half an hour for the make-up to be applied and when that was finished it was time for Julie’s hair to be prepared. For her character in this film Julie had been sporting a long ponytail but as she felt her hair getting manipulated there seemed to be something different happening. Julie was so distracted that even though she felt something was different she was too afraid to look in the mirror and see what it was.

“And… Finished.” The make-up girl finally said as she stepped back from the chair.

Julie looked up at the mirror and felt shock flood her system yet again. Maybe it was the surprise at what she saw but she felt another brief warming between her legs, Julie squeezed her legs together but couldn’t stop the flow. She paid it little attention though as she reached up with her hands and felt two long braided pig tails coming off the sides of her head. There were even little pink bows at the bottom and it looked just like a toddler’s haircut.

“W-What is this!?” Julie exclaimed.

“Your haircut.” The make-up lady replied, “It’s what the director asked you to have.”

“He did?” Julie asked skeptically.

The person who had done her hair and make-up picked up a clipboard from a side table and flicked through some of the forms that were pinned to it. She ran her finger down a list and then nodded her head.

“Yes.” The make-up girl said as she showed Julie the paper, “The director asked Julie to be put in braided pigtails.”

“But… Why?” Julie asked as her cheeks burned. She grabbed one of the pigtails to look at it better in the mirror.

“It’s not my job to ask why.” The make-up assistant replied, “But I know you’re wanted on set.”

Julie stood up and felt the bulk of the diaper get pulled down slightly by gravity. The shorts held it up but it felt remarkably heavier than it did when it was dry. Julie turned around and walked back towards Roger who was sat in a chair by the door. She could hear the diaper crinkle and was sure people were looking at her. Julie hurried out of the trailer and Roger followed close behind.

“Your hair looks great.” Roger said once they were outside.

“The director asked for it to be like this apparently.” Julie replied distractedly.

“It’s cute.” Roger smiled, “It suits you.”

Julie blushed. She didn’t like the idea of a childish haircut suiting her but she could do nothing about it, she had to get to set. She made sure Roger stayed close behind her as she walked through the nearby doors to the large set and saw everyone finishing preparations for her next scene.

“Julie, you’re finally here.” The director said when he saw the actress walking in.

“Sorry.” Julie said quietly. She was sure she saw the director look down at her waist as he talked but he didn’t seem to question her choice of underwear, “There were some complications…”

“I don’t care.” The director said abruptly, “Get to your mark and let’s try to get more than one scene done today.”

Julie nodded her head and hurried over to the set. Today the set was made up like a large drawing room in an old English manor, everything was warm and comfortable with candles lighting the dark space. The actor opposite Julie was an older gentleman and someone who had set her character off on her dangerous mission for treasure, it was meant to be a serious scene where she handed the treasure over.

As Julie walked past people she saw heads turn in her direction. There were whispers as she passed and she tried to work out whether or not they were talking about her, they must be able to see and hear her diaper, she was feeling increasingly paranoid as her eyes scanned the people behind the cameras for Roger. He gave her a thumbs up like a proud father at a school play.

“Quiet on the set!” Shouted a young aide as everyone got in position.

• Like 1

Julie's day on set is a tough one but she has to persevere. Roger, in charge of Julie's well-being, is tested to the limit with everything he has to do. Once back at home Julie discovers more and more things seem to be changing for her. Julie's descent seems to be unstoppable and she feels like a passenger in her own life. Will things ever get better for her?

---

A huge thank you to all my current patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Daddysmuffin, hollowbanana, Mason, Andy, Frank, Aaron L W, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Arnold G H, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Jake W, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Little Astro, Cam, Alex C, Cherno A, Daniel, Robert C, Artemicclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Julie closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she tried to forget all her real life troubles and focus on her scene. It was difficult to forget about the diaper pressing so firmly against her groin, it was even harder to ignore the weird looks she was getting. The older actor sitting in the large armchair with a pipe quickly hid his script and readied himself for the scene.

“Action!” The director called out.

“I’ve done as you asked.” Julie said as she tried to get into character. It was a lot harder than usual, “Where’s my payment?”

“Silly girl…” The older actor said with a sneer, “Did you really think I would just let you leave after everything you’ve seen?”

“We had a deal!” Julie exclaimed.

“Let me tell you something about the world…” The older actor said as he stood up and walked towards a bookshelf.

Julie knew this was where she had to listen to the monologue from the other person but for the life of her she couldn’t remember what she was supposed to say afterwards. She wracked her brains as it quickly became her time to talk, she turned around as she was supposed to and saw everyone waiting for her to deliver her line.

“I… I…” Julie couldn’t remember what she was supposed to say and she could see exasperation on the faces of the people around her.

“Cut!” The director shouted as he threw his hands in the air, “Someone show Julie the script.”

Take after take carried on in the same vein. Julie would read the words, memorize them and then when it became time to deliver she would forget them completely leaving everyone feeling more and more annoyed. After the tenth take of failure Julie put her head in her hands and felt tears running down her cheeks, she was just as annoyed at herself as everyone else. Why couldn’t she act this simple scene?

“Lunch!” The director called out angrily before turning and leaving the set without another word.

Everyone drifted away from the set except Julie who stayed on her mark feeling shame about her sudden lack of acting talent. She had never had issues remembering lines before and now this, on top of everything else, was starting to really get to her.

“Let’s get some food.” Roger suggested softly when he reached Julie, “Do you need a diaper change?”

“No!” Julie exclaimed reactively. She was startled that Roger was so open about asking that question even if no one was around.

“Alright baby, no need to be like that.” Roger said defensively.

“What did you say!?” Julie asked accusingly.

“I said… Alright Julie, no need to be like that.” Roger said.

“Oh.” Julie was sure she heard her personal assistant calling her a baby.

For lunch Julie and Roger went to the food truck and got a large sandwich and some fruit. They sat at a bench together but didn’t talk much, Julie spent any time she wasn’t eating looking around at others. She felt so exposed like this, she was fairly sure she would feel less self-conscious if she were completely nude.

A bell rang to call everyone back to work after half an hour of lunch and Julie grabbed Roger’s hand like a frightened child. She followed her assistant into the large building with the set inside, she walked straight over to her mark with a fresh determination to get her scene done.

“Is everyone ready?” The director asked loudly, “Julie, you know your lines?”

“Yes.” Julie replied. She had the whole scene memorized forwards and backwards and was ready to show she really was worth the big money contract she had been offered

“Alright... Action.” The director said as he leaned forwards in her chair.

The scene progressed just as it had done before lunch up until the monologue. This time Julie was ready and as she listened to the older actor recite his lines she knew exactly what to say. When it was her turn she was ready to deliver a killer performance.

“You think you know everything but…” Julie started. She quickly realised something was wrong when she looked at her fellow actor and saw a look of bemused confusion.

“Cut!” The director yelled.

Julie was confused at why they weren’t continuing with the scene until it suddenly dawned on her exactly what the problem was. Julie had been saying her lines correctly but they had all been muffled… By her thumb.

Julie belatedly realised that during the monologue her thumb had slowly come up to her face and she had begun to suck it. She had been so distracted with remembering her lines she had started sucking her thumb and not even noticed. She pulled her thumb out and lowered it back to her side as her cheeks seemed to radiate heat from the embarrassment. She desperately tried to stop herself from crying, she didn’t want to make her humiliation worse. Julie could see some crew members whispering to each other and giggling, she knew she must be the subject of their jokes.

“This is ridiculous.” The director practically screamed, “It’ll take years to film this thing at this point… Forget it, rip up the contracts, we’ll recast the lead.”

“No! Wait!” Julie cried out. She was desperate to keep this job and make her big break, “Give me one more chance!”

The director looked around and he was clearly at the end of his rope with his troublesome lead actress. Eventually he sat back down in his seat and nodded his head.

“One more try.” The director said, “We get this in the books or we find a new Maxine Kraft.”

Julie took a deep breath as she went back to her mark. She felt butterflies deep in her tummy as the nerves of the do or die moment hit her. She had to concentrate as hard as she could on her lines and her actions, she had to forget all the problems she was having and focus on her scene completely.

“You think you know everything but you don’t know me.” Julie said a couple of minutes later as the scene neared it’s climax with both actors putting in a flawless performance, “And you can either pay me or that treasure you so desperately want will go on my mantelpiece.”

“Cut!” The director shouted. He was smiling for once, “Now that is why we are paying all that money!”

Julie smiled and jumped up and down on the spot excitedly as they finally finished the scene. She was so happy that she had finally managed to nail her performance that she briefly forgot all the troubles she had experienced.

As Julie bounced and clapped she suddenly felt a very strange feeling in her belly. As she jumped up she felt pressure quickly building within her digestive system, a cramp seemed to go through her intestine and she felt it moving across and down towards the exit. The smile and excitement was quickly replaced with shock and a feeling of foreboding, she was only in the air for a second and yet it felt like an eternity.

Julie landed back on the ground and the pressure seemed to explode into her diaper. The actress felt a very sudden spread of heat on her rear end and she could feel a mud-like substance pushing out of her body. She knew what was happening even though she could hardly believe it. Julie was pooping herself!

Julie stood completely still and frozen to the spot as her body involuntarily pushed out the thick waste. It was all semi-solid and uncontrollably flowing into the padding where it pushed the rear of the diaper out.

“Julie?” Roger’s voice sounded worried but Julie was so focused on herself that she barely even heard him.

As the accident finally seemed to end Julie became hyper-aware of her surroundings. She looked around at all the people who were both celebrating the completion of a scene and looking at the star curiously. Julie felt unwanted tears coming to her eyes and as she tried to sniff them away she caught a whiff of the smell she was now giving off. The distinctive scent of a full diaper was quickly filling the air.

Julie was in shock and could feel the slippery mess spreading over her skin. Bits dropped into the seat of the diaper and caused it to sag as much as the tight shorts would allow. She had thought people could see her diaper before but now she was certain they could smell it, the closest people to her were already sniffing the air with disgusted looks on her face.

Julie’s face was bright red and tears rolled down her cheeks despite her best attempts at stopping them. She felt more like a baby now than ever before. She was overcome with the need to get away from the set and into private, she took a couple of steps towards the door when another cramp seemed to surge down through her digestive system.

With a helpless moan of resignation Julie felt compelled to squat down and as her knees bent she was compelled to push down with her tummy muscles. Julie closed her eyes as she felt the back of her diaper bulge out yet again, a solid log of fecal matter pushed out of her straining body and dropped into the snug confines of the diaper.

Julie didn’t think she had ever had such a large bowel movement in her life as the first large lump was followed by a second and then several smaller and softer pieces of poop completed the infantile soiling. It felt like her whole diaper was covered in poop and the padding seemed to be pushed out to it’s maximum extent, it seemed like it was barely holding everything in.

By the time Julie had finished the excitement in the room had vanished and the atmosphere was of revulsion. At this point it seemed everyone knew what Julie had done whether they had heard the breaking of wind, smelt the earthy scent or saw the bulging rear. There was no hiding the fact that Julie had taken a dump in her pants and everyone knew about it.

“Come on, let’s get out of here.” Roger’s voice was soft and calming as Julie suddenly felt an arm around her.

Julie was in no position to do anything for herself and she gently stood up as Roger guiding her towards the exit. She waddled humiliatingly as the mess she had left in her diaper squeezed against her body, it was a horrible feeling and made Julie feel desperate to get it away from her. A large part of her mind wanted to get naked then and there, Roger hurrying her along meant that was impossible.

The silence that followed Julie hung in the air almost as much as the smell that emanated from her diaper. Every time she looked around she could see people looking at her with a mixture of disgust and sympathy. Julie felt mortified and lightly sobbed as she was guided out of the set and towards her trailer. By the time Roger opened the trailer door Julie was crying like a baby looking for it’s parents.

“It’s OK…” Roger said softly, “You’re going to be OK.”

When Julie felt Roger let go of her and the assistant went to close the door she automatically went to sit down on her couch. She sunk down and immediately realised what a bad decision she had made. Her butt sunk into the thick layer of poop and she felt the mess spreading around the inside of the diaper effectively sticking the padding to her skin.

Roger turned around to see Julie and the uncomfortable look on her face. She didn’t need to say anything for him to understand her problem. He walked across the trailer and pulled her on to her feet. Julie whimpered softly but went along with her assistant’s encouragement, she watched as Roger started undoing her shorts and couldn’t resist pulling her top off. By the time Julie’s shorts had come off she was naked except for the diaper.

“Lay down for me.” Roger gently instructed. This was all so alien for him but the pathetic sight of Julie brought out some kind of paternal instinct in him.

Julie slowly lowered herself to the ground and laid back on the carpeted floor of the mobile trailer. She looked up anxiously but she was glad someone was here with her to look after these problems, it still seemed so hard to believe she had gone potty in her pants like that especially because she had no idea that she needed to go.

As Roger kneeled down between Julie’s splayed thighs he bit his lip anxiously. He hadn’t changed a diaper before yet alone one on an adult who was now watching him with curiosity. Roger gave a weak smile as he placed one hand on the front of the diaper and then started pulling off the tapes. As each tape came off the smell in the room grew worse and even though Roger tried not to show it was affecting him he was sure Julie could see the grimace of disgust at his task.

When the last tape was pulled off the diaper Roger saw Julie bringing her thumb up to her mouth. She seemed to absent mindedly place the digit in her mouth as she closed her eyes and visibly relaxed. It was the strangest scene.

Julie felt the front of her diaper get lowered and noticed the smell got worse almost immediately. With her eyes closed and her thumb planted firmly in her mouth she blushed but to his credit Roger didn’t react in any way.

“This might be a little cold.” Roger said.

Julie opened her eyes and braved a look towards Roger to see him opening a pack of baby wipes. She braced herself for the cold but still ended up jumping slightly when it touched her skin.

As the result of Julie’s accident was cleaned up she had plenty of time to think about everything. She didn’t understand why any of this was happening and it worried her as much as humiliated her, this situation would have been unthinkable just a couple of days ago. Her cheeks were a deep shade of red as she thought about all the changes, even being topless like this was embarrassing yet alone the fact she was having her diaper changed.

Julie was impatient for this embarrassment to end but it took several minutes for the sticky mess to be cleaned up. She couldn’t do anything to help and Roger seemed to prefer for her to remain limp so he could move however he needed her.

“Nearly done.” Roger eventually said as he pulled the used diaper out from underneath Julie.

Julie had her legs lifted and bent back over her head leaving her butt in the air. The actress flailed her arms for a few seconds thinking she was going to fall over backwards before being lowered on to a new diaper that had been unfolded and placed beneath her.

“Y-You have another diaper?” Julie stuttered around her thumb as she felt the padding underneath her.

“Of course.” Roger replied, “After this morning I had to make sure you would be safe for a full day.”

Julie didn’t know why she felt more embarrassed to know that Roger had brought a spare diaper for her when he had already changed her and seen so much more recently. Maybe it was because she now knew that Roger had been walking around with a diaper change just like a parent waiting for their kid to have an accident.

Julie found comfort in her thumb as the front of the new diaper was pulled up and taped closed. She sat up and heard loud crinkling from her waist, as embarrassing as that was the security of the diaper relaxed her somewhat.

“Let’s get you home.” Roger said as he started gathering things together, “We’ll just get you dressed and th-”

“No!” Julie yelled loudly. She whipped her head to the side causing her pigtails to fly.

“No?” Roger repeated in confusion.

“I don’t want to be dressed!” Julie exclaimed. Even as she said it she knew she couldn’t go outside naked but she didn’t want to put any clothes on.

“We can’t go out to the car like this.” Roger said reasonably.

“Can’t I just cover myself in a blanket or something?” Julie asked.

“Why can’t you just put some clothes on?” Roger countered.

“I don’t want to!” Julie whined loudly. For extra emphasis she hit the floor with both her hands.

Roger, for the first time, looked visibly frustrated and he raised his hands up to his face. He took a deep breath to calm himself, whatever was going on he knew getting angry wouldn’t help. Julie needed him more than ever and he couldn’t abandon the actress now.

“But you can’t go out there naked.” Roger explained as if he were talking to a difficult toddler.

Julie pouted but knew her assistant was right. She looked to the closet where her clothes were hanging and slowly walked over, she dragged her feet deliberately as she went over and opened the door. In fact, Julie was taking so much time getting ready Roger walked over and started trying to help.

“Here, step into these…” Roger said as he took the pants from Julie and held them open. He crouched down so that his head was level with the crinkling diaper.

Julie put her hands on her assistant’s shoulders and used him to keep her balance as she stepped into the pants and let Roger pull them up. It took a little squeezing but they got the diaper covered up eventually. A shirt was put on next and although Julie looked less than happy her assistant was pleased that she wouldn’t have her naked body splashed all over the tabloids.

Julie felt Roger take her hand and lead her out of the trailer. Her free hand automatically went up to her face and she was about to start sucking her thumb when she felt Roger stop her.

“Not until the car, OK?” Roger said.

Julie nodded and followed Roger as he opened the door and hurried her across to his car. He bundled the young actress into the backseat before getting in himself and starting the drive to Julie’s home.

Now that she was in the car Julie happily started sucking on her thumb and looking out of the window. It wasn’t a long drive but as they pulled out of the parking lot and on to the main road Julie felt a sudden burst of heat in her padding. She froze but tried not to make it too obvious that she was wetting herself.

When the car pulled up outside Julie’s house she stepped out and looked anxiously at Roger. She was nervous he was going to just drive away but he stepped out of the car as well. They walked together to the front door and inside the house. It didn’t seem either of the two adults knew quite what to do next.

“Well… You’re home.” Roger stated matter-of-factly as he looked from Julie to the open door, “I guess I’ll see you in-”

“Wait!” Julie interjected loudly before continuing quietly, “Please don’t go…”

“You want me to stay?” Roger asked.

“Yes…” Julie replied. She could feel herself blushing, “It’s just… I feel safer when you’re around. I don’t know what is happening but it seems worse when I’m on my own.”

Roger thought back to that morning when he had found Julie in a leaking pull-up surrounded by cereal crumbs that appeared to be her dinner. He knew that if he left he wouldn’t be able to stop worrying about her and she clearly needed some help. He smiled and nodded his head to indicate he would stay which made Julie smile very widely.

“I guess I’ll make us some dinner.” Roger said as he walked past Julie and towards the kitchen.

Julie nodded her head and only now realised her hair was still tied in the infantile pigtails. She didn’t care at this point, she actually quite liked how they looked and felt. There was one thing she felt an overwhelming desire to do though and now that Roger was staying she quickly set about taking off her clothes.

Julie’s shirt came over her head and her pants were quickly pulled down until she was left in just a damp diaper. She smiled and practically skipped into the kitchen where she saw Roger looking through the cupboards.

“There’s not much here…” Roger said without turning around, “Would soup be OK?”

“That’s fine.” Julie replied as she walked across the kitchen and dropped into one of the chairs.

Roger heard the crinkling and turned around. He wasn’t even surprised to see that Julie was naked again, he just turned back around to start heating up the soup. It only took a few minutes to cook and when it was finally served Roger sat on the other side of the table.

Julie picked up her spoon and haphazardly lifted it out of the bowl. Almost as soon as the spoon was moved over the table she suddenly felt a jerk in her arm and she ended up spilling the hot food on to the wooden surface. Roger looked up at her and she smiled bashfully as she quickly returned the spoon to the food. She took a breath and lifted the spoon again, she concentrated on holding the spoon level but in the same place she ended up spilling the contents on to the table again. In frustration she dropped her spoon in the soup and caused drops to splash everywhere. She gave the bowl the stink eye as if it was the cause of all her troubles.

“Do you need some help?” Roger asked as he watched events from the far side of the table.

Julie looked down in front of her. She saw her bare breasts and beneath them the plastic of her diaper. Despite everything she still felt too proud to nod her head and accept that she did want Roger to help her.

Fortunately for Julie she didn’t need to say anything. Roger knew what the silence meant and pushed his bowl across the table, he walked around and sat in the chair right next to Julie. He thought Julie looked a bit of a pathetic sight, the proud woman had been reduced to something approaching a toddler.

“Let me.” Roger said softly.

“I’m sorry… I just…” Julie was upset and frustrated.

“It’s fine.” Roger smiled and leaned forwards to pick up the spoon, “I’ll help you.”

Julie was red in the face and her eyes were filled with tears as she watched her assistant and friend load up her spoon with soup. The man raised the spoon up and towards Julie’s face, she opened her mouth and felt the metal of the spoon get inserted. Julie closed her mouth around the spoon and tasted the wonderful soup.

“Is it too hot?” Roger asked as he spooned some of his own food into his mouth.

“Not at all.” Julie replied quietly.

The rest of the meal continued in the same way. Julie opened her mouth to slurp at her soup and in between each mouthful Roger would have some of his own. They ate like that until both had finished their meals.

Once they had both finished eating Julie stood up and as she did so she felt the heaviness of her diaper droop lower. She looked down in confusion, it felt a lot wetter than it had when she had first sat down. Julie tried to remember if she had wet her diaper since coming inside but she couldn’t remember any such occasion.

“That thing is looking pretty wet.” Roger said as he picked up the used bowls and carried them over to the sink.

Julie didn’t respond but stood still as her assistant walked up behind her. She let out a small gasp when she felt Roger’s hand suddenly prod the bottom of the wet padding, she felt the diaper squeeze against her skin and some unabsorbed moisture hung to her gently. Julie went a deep shade of scarlet and was just about to pull away from Roger when he took his hand away.

“I don’t know if you need to…” Julie started to say.

Julie was cut off when she suddenly felt the rear waistband of her diaper get pulled away from her body. She gasped again and knew that Roger was checking to see if she had pooped herself again. This time her embarrassment was combined with an indignant anger and she took a couple of steps away before turning to face Roger and pouting.

“I was just checking.” Roger held up his hands defensively.

“Y-You don’t need to…” Julie countered. She wanted to be cross but she knew her voice sounded shaky and little.

“Better to be safe than sorry.” Roger replied with a smile, “Want to watch television for a bit?”

Julie didn’t know if she was pleased that Roger was changing the subject. She wanted to argue with him but also knew his heart was in the right place, and after her recent track record she couldn’t exactly blame Roger for checking.

With a small nod Julie led the way out of the kitchen and towards the living room. Without clothes on her diaper crinkled extra loudly and she felt even more aware of the thick padding pushing her thighs apart. She dropped on to her couch and felt the wet padding squash underneath her, Roger sat next to her and grabbed the remote control.

Julie looked at the television as Roger turned it on. It was on a channel showing some generic action film, Julie had no idea what it was but she saw a lot of guns being fired.

“I hardly think this is appropriate…” Roger said quickly as he changed the channel.

Julie didn’t bother giving her opinion and was unsurprised when Roger finally settled on some cartoons for children. Her first instinct was to complain but just like the previous times she found herself drawn in by the colorful characters and happy songs. She raised her thumb up to her mouth and without a second thought she started sucking on it.

By the time an hour had passed Julie had cuddled up to Roger. She had drawn her legs up close to her body and leaned in until Roger put his arm around her shoulders. She felt very cozy in this position and it felt like all that mattered was what was going on in that one room, the rest of the world had seemingly melted away.

“Don’t fall asleep yet, little one.” Roger practically whispered as the sun set behind them throwing long shadows across the room.

Julie was a little annoyed at Roger’s choice of words but not enough to pull her thumb out from between her lips. She felt her face warming a little with embarrassment and that was matched by the warming in her diaper as a little more urine dribbled out of her like a leaking pipe.

“Maybe it is time to start getting ready though.” Roger continued a minute later.

Julie was forced to move as Roger stood up and then she took his hand so he could pull her to her feet. She swayed slightly and the diaper, which had already been wet, was now soaked. The diaper hung low and was practically touching her knees, the reminder of her lack of bladder control was humiliating for the woman.

If Roger cared how wet Julie was he certainly didn’t show it. He didn’t let go of Julie’s hand and led her up the stairs and towards the bathroom, Julie waddled behind her assistant like a duck. As they entered the bathroom something seemed different and it took Julie a few seconds to realise what.

“W-Where did that come from!?” Julie exclaimed as she felt a sudden chill run through her body.

“Where did what come from?” Roger asked as he let go of Julie’s hand and walked across to the bath which he quickly started running.

Julie raised a shaking arm and pointed at a bright red bowl-shaped object on the floor next to her toilet. She knew what it was and had seen plenty in her life but she had never owned one and had certainly never had one in her house.

“That’s your potty.” Roger said casually as he tested the water against the back of his hand.

“My… My…” Julie was struggling to process what she was hearing and seeing.

“Come on, the water’s all ready for you.” Roger said with a smile as he gestured to Julie to come over.

Julie didn’t take her eyes off the toddler toilet as she waddled across the bathroom. Her cheeks went the same colour as the potty and her embarrassment wasn’t helped when she felt the tapes of her diaper getting pulled away. The diaper dropped to the bathroom floor with a splat that echoed off the tiled walls.

“In you get.” Roger said softly as he helped the naked woman into the tub.

Julie found the bath was only half full with warm water and as she sat down she felt the cleansing liquid gently lapping against her body.  It was very relaxing and in spite of everything that had happened and her humiliations Julie was able to lean back and let out her tension. It was very relaxing to be laying in the tub like this and she let out a deep breath whilst closing her eyes.

Julie soon felt Roger’s hands on her body. He grabbed the soap and a sponge and gently washed the woman all over. Julie knew she should say that she could clean herself and that this wasn’t necessary but it was so relaxing that she just laid back and let it happen.

“OK, sleepyhead. Time for bed.” Roger said gently and, to Julie, quite suddenly.

Julie slowly pulled herself back into a sitting position and blinked in confusion as she looked around. She must’ve fallen asleep because now she noticed the water was draining from the tub and Roger was getting the towels ready. She felt confused but also very tired, she pulled herself out of the tub and allowed Roger to dry her with the towels he was carrying.

Julie felt almost completely out of it and just stood still as she was dried off. Once Roger was satisfied she felt her hand being taken and she was led out of the bathroom and back to her bedroom. She was directed to lay down on the edge of the bed and yawned as she watched Roger lean down, after a few moments of rummaging she saw him standing up with a brand new diaper. Julie hadn’t really thought about whether she would get put into a brand new diaper for bed or whether she would be allowed to go without, on reflection it seemed obvious she would be wearing one type of padding or another.

Wordlessly Julie’s legs were lifted to allow Roger to slip the diaper underneath her butt. When she was lowered down she could feel the soft caress against her skin, it felt safe and a large part of her brain was happy that she was being taped up again.

The diaper was soon pulled up between Julie’s legs and taped tightly closed. A couple of soft pats on the rear caused Julie to roll over and crawl underneath her covers. As she laid her head on the pillow she slipped her thumb back into her mouth.

“OK, well now that you’re in bed…” Roger started saying when he glanced out the window to where his car was parked.

“Please don’t go.” Julie tiredly whispered, “I need you.”

“OK…” Roger eventually said, “I’ll stay in the guest bedroom.”

Julie smiled and nodded her head. She started to watch Roger leave the room but her heavy eyes were closed and she was softly snoring before the door had closed behind him.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Julie thought things couldn't get any stranger but after a night of strange dreams she wakes up to a house which had changed. Roger seems to have changed as well, or at least his personality has, and he takes control of Julia much like a parent would. When Julia heads to work she finds herself being treated very differently...

---

A huge thank you to all my current patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Cristian S, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Hollowbanana, Mason, Andy, Frank, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Arnold G H, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, The Dude, Wet, Ceneroz, Aaron L W, Cam, Alex C, Cherno Alpha, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Julie had some strange dreams that night and she seemed to lucidly flow through one after another. Each dream seemed to replicate a real life event that had happened to her but it was going in reverse chronological order. The first dream involved the embarrassing events on the film set and then went back to some old boyfriend Julie had been with a few years ago. After that she was in high school and talking to people she hadn’t seen in years before. Next came elementary school and then finally a dream of her mother holding her in her arms. Each dream felt very real and she was lucid through all of it, it was very disorientating.

When Julie woke it was with a start and she sat up quickly. She immediately looked round in confusion and frowned as she felt panic threatening to overwhelm her. This wasn’t her bedroom, everything she had known was gone and somehow been replaced. Had she been kidnapped?

Instead of waking up in her bed Julie had woken up in what seemed like a bed sized cage without a roof. As Julie’s mind started to click into gear she realised that this wasn’t a cage, it was a giant crib. Above her hung a mobile that was tinkling a happy little nursery rhyme. Beyond her crib Julie could see lots of toys, a changing table and all the other things you would expect within a nursery.

Julie could feel panic threatening to overwhelm her and she sucked harder on her thumb to try and pacify her mind. It was only as she got on her knees and scooted herself over to the bars that she realised it wasn’t her thumb in her mouth. She grabbed the bars with both hands and frowned, belatedly she realised she had a pacifier in her mouth!

Julie was still the same and when she looked down she saw she still had her breasts so she knew she was still an adult but that didn’t help explain what was happening. Was this all still a dream?

Reaching down with one of her hands Julie felt her diaper which was absolutely soaked to the point where it was at risk of leaking. Julie blushed knowing she had gone to bed dry the previous night.

It was all a little too much for the confused and disorientated Julie. Her bottom lip wobbled as tears filled her eyes, before she knew what she was doing she let out a loud cry and dropped back on her wet bottom.

Julie banged her feet and hands against the mattress until Roger came suddenly rushing in. He was wearing a dressing gown and looked concerned as he hurried to the crib and appeared over the top at Julie.

“What’s wrong?” Roger asked with concern.

Julie looked around the room and then back at Roger with incredulity. She was shocked he didn’t see any problems here not to mention her embarrassment about sitting in such an infantile bed and having a tantrum.

“This… This isn’t by bed!” Julie yelled.

“Baby, of course it is!” Roger replied with a chuckle, “I think someone had a nightmare. Come on, let’s get you changed before work.”

As the side of the crib was lowered Julie didn’t know what to say or do. If anything was a nightmare it was this scenario right here, her descent from adult to baby seemed impossible to stop and was even speeding up. She felt humiliated at how far she had fallen and despite wanting to tell Roger she didn’t need him to do anything she had a deep gnawing feeling that he had to be there. She was scared to be on her own, she would never say it out loud but she needed an adult to look after her.

When the railing had been lowered Julie scooted forwards on her wet butt and dropped on to her feet. She felt Roger take her hand and she walked across the room, her diaper crinkled with every step she took and the sound echoed off the walls of the quiet bedroom. Her cheeks were still blazing but she didn’t try to pull away from Roger or complain, she just let everything happen.

Julie wasn’t sure how to get on the changing table and when she was halfway up she felt Roger’s hand against her diaper as he gave her a helpful push. This did nothing to help her embarrassment as she laid down and watched Roger pulling out a fresh diaper.

“Oh, nearly forgot.” Roger reached into his pocket and pulled out a pacifier.

The last pacifier was still lying in the bed and the new one was pressed between Julie’s lips without much resistance. She looked up with wide eyes as Roger smiled at her, it was scary how this seemed perfectly normal and natural for Roger to be doing.

Julie watched Roger pull the tapes off her diaper and lower the front as if he had done it a thousand times before. He seemed to be well practiced at changing a diaper and Julie felt the cold wet wipes push against her soft skin a few seconds later. Julie didn’t say anything, she just chewed on the latex bulb filling her mouth and wondered where all this was going and if she could stop it. It didn’t seem like anyone else knew that this wasn’t how things were supposed to be.

The wet diaper was pulled away and Julie could see the sagging middle where all her pee had been soaked up. The padding was balled up and taped closed before being dropped into the diaper pail at the end of the table. Julie wasn’t left naked for long though as the crinkling of a fresh diaper filled the air as it was opened up.

“Upsy daisy.” Roger said playfully as he lifted Julie’s legs and forced her butt into the air.

By the time Julie was lowered she could feel the soft and warm padding underneath her ready to hug her waist and provide safety. As much as Julie liked being naked it worried her when her genitals were exposed. She didn’t trust her bladder or bowels anymore.

The diaper was swiftly pulled up and over Julie’s privates. It had been expertly placed and when the tapes were affixed the diaper was perfectly symmetrical. Julie allowed herself a relieved sigh around her pacifier.

“We’ll have breakfast and then get you dressed.” Roger said, “We don’t want you making a mess of your clothes before work now, do we?”

As Julie hopped off the table she shook her head to say no. Roger took her hand again and she was led downstairs she felt the new diaper crinkle around her, they were always louder when dry, fortunately they wouldn’t stay that way for long Julie was sure of that. It might’ve been Julie’s imagination but this diaper felt even thicker to than the ones she was used to.

Julie waddled through to the dining area and sat in the same seat she had been in for dinner the previous day. She continued to suck on her pacify which seemed to be doing it’s job, despite the strangeness of the situation and her fear of what was happening the rhythmic sucking kept her feeling calm. It was eventually pulled out by Roger so that Julie could eat.

Breakfast was a simple bowl of cereal. Julie didn’t even attempt to take her spoon, Roger picked it up himself and started spoon feeding the soft food with a smile. This felt as natural to Roger as feeding himself and he didn’t hesitate to turn the meal into a game.

“Open the hanger for the airplane!” Roger said enthusiastically as if he was talking to an infant that needed constant attention.

Julie had a strange combination of emotions as she blushed with embarrassment but couldn’t suppress a smile. She watched the spoon and opened her mouth as commanded.

Eating a meal like this takes a lot of time especially when Roger paused between each mouthful so that he could feed himself as well. Eventually they were both finished and Roger took away the bowls which he left in the sink to clean later. As Julie waited for Roger to come back she felt a sudden warmth spreading around her crotch, she didn’t even look down as she wet herself without hesitation.

“Come on, we have to hurry or we’ll be late.” Roger said as he held out his hand for Julie to take.

Julie took the hand but as she stood up she felt her legs get pushed awkwardly far apart. The wetting had only made the diaper bulkier and as Julie rose to her feet she swayed dangerously, it was only Roger’s hand that kept her upright.

“Maybe you should crawl.” Roger suggested as if that was a normal suggestion to make to a young woman.

“I… I…” Julie didn’t know what to say. The idea of crawling was abhorrent but could she really deny that she was having trouble thanks to the bulkiness of her diaper.

“Come on.” Roger said softly as he let go of Julie’s hand, “There’s a good girl.”

Julie felt embarrassment but dropped down to her knees. She leaned forwards until her hands made contact with the floor and then started following Roger back towards the stairs. She couldn’t understand why she had so readily agreed to this but even though she blushed she had to admit this was better for maintaining her balance.

Julie stayed on her hands and knees as she climbed up the stairs. She didn’t get up until she was back in her bedroom where she found Roger waiting for her and clothes already picked out. As much as she didn’t understand what was happening she had to admit an inner peace falling over her as Roger took control of everything.

Julie stood up to have a pink t-shirt pulled over her head. She looked down at her chest once Roger turned away and saw a picture of a cartoon unicorn with a rainbow arching above it, this was like the prime example of a little girl’s shirt.

“Do… Do I have to wear this?” Julie asked. It was only a few days ago she would demand outfits brought to her and now she was reduced to this.

“I know you like being naked.” Roger said as if he was prepared for questions like these, “But you need to wear clothes to work.”

Julie didn’t continue the argument and instead stepped into the denim leg holes of something she couldn’t immediately make out. It was only as the denim was pulled up and over her diaper that she realised it went up over her chest with a couple of straps over the shoulders. She recognized them as shortalls and they looked especially infantile over her pink shirt.

“Adorable.” Roger smiled as he took in the actress.

Julie’s outfit was completed with some frilly anklet socks and a pair of Mary Jane shoes that were buckled on to her feet. When Julie caught sight of herself in her mirror she was truly shocked, it was like the transformation to a baby had been completed and she barely recognized herself. Her eyes watered as she tried to make her numb brain take in what it was seeing, it all seemed impossible and yet it was staring her in the face.

“This can’t be real.” Julie muttered to herself, “I’m… I’m not supposed to be like this!”

“Baby, come on, we need to get you to the set.” Roger said as he started loading up a diaper bag with supplies for changes.

“Y-You’re taking me to the set like this!?” Julie blushed as she imagined the flashes of cameras. Before she had finished her first take her pictures would be all over the internet, she would never live it down.

“Of course.” Roger zipped up the diaper bag and slung it over his shoulder, “You’re the star after all!”

Julie dropped to her hands and knees as Roger told her to follow him. It just seemed easier to crawl than walk at this point. The denim clothes pulled her plastic disposable diaper against her body and constantly reminded her that she had already wet herself. Her mind was in a daze as she tried to process everything that had happened since she woke up, in her confused state she found following Roger’s orders very easy.

Julie Bumped on her butt down the stairs and gladly took Roger’s hand at the bottom. She walked on unsteady feet to Roger’s car which she gladly climbed in to. She sat on the rear seat and took a deep breath to try and compose herself. When Roger turned the engine on from the driver’s seat Julie could stay silent no more. She didn’t want to turn up at the set like this, maybe there was still a chance to convince Roger something was wrong.

“Roger, this is all wrong.” Julie said as she tried to keep her shaking voice under control. They were already approaching the set, it had taken Julie a lot of time to work up the courage to speak up.

“Uh oh, did someone make poopies?” Roger asked.

“What!? No!” Julie’s face went as red as a tomato as she felt the humiliation that someone expected her to be that helpless, “I mean all of this! I’m a young woman, not a young… Child.”

“Mmhmm.” Roger seemed to be humoring the young woman, “And this young woman wouldn’t happen to be sitting in a wet diaper would she?”

“That’s not the…” Julie was getting upset and was trying to stay calm. It was tough when her emotions seemed to want to overrule her, “I shouldn’t need these diapers! I didn’t need them a few days ago!”

“Everything will be fine.” Roger said calmly as he continued to drive.

Julie felt like tearing her hair out. She was tired of hearing that things would be fine without any evidence that was going to happen. She hit the seat either side of her in frustration as the tears that never seemed far away rolled down her cheek. She was so angry that her confidant didn’t believe her. She didn’t understand how no one thought all of this was extremely strange.

“Calm down, young lady.” Roger said with a hint of warning as they pulled into the parking lot of the set.

Being told to calm down like a toddler having a tantrum only made Julie angrier. As the car pulled to a stop she burst into loud childish cries, she didn’t want to embarrass herself like this but her emotions overwhelmed her completely. She was just so upset about everything and yet felt powerless to change her situation. As she cried she was rather surprised when the passenger door next to her suddenly opened up.

“We have to get to the dressing room.” Roger said quite calmly as he pulled Julie out of the car.

Before Julie knew it she was standing out in the middle of the parking lot with tears running down her face. Her private attempt at explaining her concerns had now become a public display of embarrassment. She saw people looking at her and then giving Roger a look of pity as if they were sorry that his burden was causing a scene.

Julie’s hand was taken by Roger and the latter tried to steer the former towards the make-up and dressing rooms. Julie didn’t want to go and she was determined to cause a scene until Roger understood her complaints and listened to her. As frustrated as she was about everything that was happening she was even angrier that Roger was dismissing or ignoring her concerns.

“No!” Julie shouted without caring what she looked like, “I’m not a baby!”

“Julie, you’re making a scene.” Roger said. He was trying to stay calm but it was clear his patience was running out with the bratty woman making a scene.

“I’m not a baby!” Julie repeated through tears as she stamped her foot on the ground.

Roger shook his head in disappointment and reached forwards. He lifted Julie up with ease and with one hand on her padded butt and the other on her back he held the woman close to his chest and carried her towards the dressing area.

“If you don’t want to be treated like a baby.” Roger said as he carried Julie, “Stop acting like one.”

Almost as if Julie’s body was in defiance of both her brain and Roger she felt a sudden warming as she wet her diaper without any control. Her tear-streaked face was already very red but when she felt Roger’s hand moving on her diaper she knew that he could feel what she was doing. She hated that Roger was right, she was acting like a bratty toddler and yet couldn’t seem to stop herself.

Julie was carried into the dressing area. The dark and dusty room seemed to calm Julie a little, just being out of the public spotlight seemed to help and she was quickly lowered to the ground. She noticed Roger kept a strong grip on her hand as if he thought she might run away.

“Ah, Julie, ready to get dressed for the shoot?” The lady running the trailer asked as she walked over.

Julie opened her mouth and was about to reply when Roger beat her to the punch.

“I’m going to have to change her diaper first.” Roger said calmly as if it was the most normal thing in the world, “I’ll do that in the changing room if you could just bring her things over.”

“Of course.” The lady said without any hint of shock as she turned away.

Julie’s heart had stopped and she stared in open mouthed amazement from Roger to the woman and back again. She couldn’t believe people were being so blasé about a fully grown woman in diapers. This was all so wrong and yet everyone seemed to think it was normal. Julie was so shocked she didn’t resist as she was pulled back into the changing area. She stood in the centre of the room as Roger closed the curtain to give them some modicum of privacy.

“Y-You told her I’m wearing diapers!?” Julie hissed loudly.

“Honey, what did you want me to say?” Roger asked as he walked over and started to undo the shortalls, “Did you want me to lie? Everyone can see your pampered butt. There’s no need to keep up this game.”

“What game?” Julie asked quietly.

“The game where you say you’re a big girl.” Roger said simply, “One day you will be but it’s time to concentrate on the present and what’s happening right now.”

As Roger spoke he finished pulling off the shortalls leaving Julie’s wet diaper on display. She was full of conflicting emotions with embarrassment seeming to be the strongest. Did everyone really know about her diapers? Was she really just a baby? It seemed absurd that her woman her age and size could be considered a baby and yet all the evidence pointed to her being just that.

Julie was gently moved into a horizontal position on the floor and was so lost in her own thoughts that she barely registered when the tapes were pulled off her diaper. It was only as the front of the warm padding was pulled down and the cool air hit her genitals that Julie came back to reality and remembered where she was and what was happening.

“Here’s what she needs for the shoot.” The lady walked in with some clothes that she placed on the chair.

Julie’s diaper was open and she was exposed to the woman she barely even knew much to her embarrassment. Julie felt paralyzed as she felt her diaper area get rubbed with some of the baby wipes from his bag.

“Thanks.” Roger said, “We’ll be out in a minute.”

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Julie finally reaches the end of her story. Will she be able to reverse the changes that have seen her fall from adult to infant? Will she ever be able to complete filming of the film? How did this all begin in the first place?

The story concludes with a bumper update as Julie's helplessness reaches it's peak.

---

A huge thank you to all my current patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Gomez J, Padded Quill, Cristian S, Jeremey C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Mason, Andy, Frank, Dylan, Adam Y, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Manuel, The Dude, Wet, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Julie couldn’t understand why nobody found this strange and she looked at the diaper Roger was throwing away and wondering if she was going a little crazy. Everyone was acting as if nothing had changed and Julie was starting to think she might’ve imagined a reality where things had been any different. The whole situation was messing with her head in a major way. Julie started sucking on her thumb again to try and ease the anxiety that was gripping her.

The front of the diaper was pulled up between Julie’s legs and she felt the safety of the soft padding envelop her sensitive crotch. The diaper was smoothed out against her body and then the tapes were fixed to securely keep the diaper in place.

Roger gave Julie’s diaper a couple of soft pats before standing and helping Julie back to her feet. She swayed dangerously and preemptively pulled off her infantile shirt in anticipation of getting her costume on. She knew what to expect, her character wore pretty much the same clothes throughout the entire movie. She was left stunned, not for the first time, when Roger turned around.

Julie watched as Roger walked over and started lifting the pink garment to head height with the intention of putting it on the woman. Julie stopped him with a hand and shook her head, her other hand had it’s thumb in her mouth still.

“What? Julie, we need to get this done so you can get to set…” Roger looked very impatient with the difficult actress.

“That’s a onesie! That’s not my costume!” Julie said as she finally wrenched her thumb from her mouth.

“Of course it is.” Roger replied quickly as he looked from the clothes to Julie and back again.

“No, no, no…” Julie shook her head, “I wore a tank-top and shorts.”

“Baby, you can wear that when we get home but you need to wear what the director wants.” Roger calmly explained.

“You’re not listening!” Julie said with a whine.

“The director left this for you… Please just put it on so we can get to work.” Roger sounded like he was almost pleading with the difficult woman.

Julie didn’t want to be fired no matter what was happening. With a nod of her head and a fresh round of blushing she raised her hands in the air and allowed Roger to pull the pink onesie over her head. As it went down over her body she realised that it was a very tight fit, it wasn’t too small but it conformed to her body shape.

Roger bent down in front of Julie and the woman felt the front and rear flaps being brought together. She felt four little pops and when Roger stood back up she could feel the onesie pulling the thick diaper up and closer to her body. She felt ridiculous and yet also extremely comfortable, she still would’ve preferred being naked but this was also pretty good.

Julie dropped to her hands and knees as she left the changing room. It was just an automatic reaction and despite no one telling her she couldn’t walk she just felt crawling was a better idea. It was only when she crawled between the rows of clothes and saw the make-up girls looking at her that she realised this, like so much else, was extremely unusual.

“Do you want to hop up here, Julie?” The make-up girl asked with a condescending smile.

Julie wished she had been walking like a normal person and she awkwardly climbed to her feet and waddled into the chair being offered to her. Her diaper crinkled loudly despite the pink onesie but as soon as the padding hit the chair the make-up girl started getting to work. If she thought anything about this was strange she did well to hide it, she just conversed and gossiped as if this was any other day.

The make-up took a little while but it was the hair that took the most time. Julie was unsurprised to see herself being given braided pigtails, and she seemed to look even more infantile than the previous day as pink bows were tied in her hair.

“You’re all set.” The girl said as she stepped back and looked in the mirror.

It seemed the job was completed just in time as before Julie had even taken a step back towards Roger the door to the trailer opened in a hurry. A rather harried production assistant stuck his head inside the door, as soon as he saw Julie he smiled with relief.

“You’re needed on set!” The assistant said quickly before disappearing.

Julie got out of her seat and before she could take a step she was lifted up into Roger’s arms. Julie wrapped her arms and legs around the man as he walked out of the dressing room, she was still surprised that he could lift her so easily although he was much bigger than she was.

Julie was lifted out of the dressing room and into the fresh air. She felt the stretchy onesie hugging her body and pushing the diaper up into her crotch. She was obviously wearing a diaper to anyone who looked, there wasn’t even a pretense of hiding it. She buried her head into Roger’s shoulder as she was lifted across the parking area and towards the studio. Her pigtailed hair bounced with each step and much to her shame the jolting must’ve caused her already weak bladder to empty again.

“Are you wetting yourself again?” Roger asked as he felt the heat spreading.

Julie was too embarrassed to answer and it seemed obvious that she was wetting. What else could possibly cause that heat?

The large shadow of the studio soon loomed over Julie and she watched nervously as they walked through the door and into the cavernous space inside. Julie expected the same sets from the last few days since they still had more scenes to film in them but she saw something completely different.

“What the…” Julie gasped as she looked around the room.

The jungle and posh house sets were completely gone. They had been replaced by something very different and that only furthered Julie’s confusion and embarrassment. Instead of the jungle backdrop there was a large white space with childish doodling all over it. The stage and props had all been stripped out and instead of the jungle theme there were huge pacifiers and baby bottles all over the place. Massive diapers were stacked four high with another on top leaning against the other objects, the diapers looked exactly like the ones Julie was wearing.

“What’s this?” Julie asked as she looked around at the strange set.

“The set.” Roger said simply without the slightest hint anything strange was happening, “For your diaper commercial.”

“Diaper…” Julie was reeling again, “No, no, no! This isn’t right! I’m supposed to be a star in an action movie!”

“Of course you are, sweetie.” Roger replied though it was obvious he was just humoring her, “Maybe one day you’ll be a big star.”

“I AM a big star!” Julie replied crossly.

Julie was sat down on the floor in the middle of the set and she looked around at the huge objects around her. The giant bottles were at least twice as big as she was. She looked in front of her to see the camera and lights, she made a move to stand up but before she could climb on to one foot she was stopped.

“Sit down, baby.” It was the director. The same one from the film.

Julie felt compelled to do as she was told and even as her cheeks turned red she dropped down on to her backside. Her diaper puffed out a little and she could see the onesie bulge out slightly, she could feel the warm wetness against her body.

“W-What am I supposed to do?” Julie asked in confusion as she saw a bunch of other people join the set. They all walked behind her and took up position as if they were about to do a big choreographed dance.

“Ladies and gentleman…” The director cleared his throat and turned to look at everyone in the room, “In just a minute we will be broadcasting the first airing of this commercial live!”

“Live!?” Julie’s eyes widened in horror. She had no idea what she was even supposed to be doing.

Maybe it was the sudden revelation about what was about to happen but Julie felt her tummy suddenly contract and a small pressure appear in her bowels. She watched as people rushed around in front of her, behind her the dancers got into position and Julie was stuck front and centre alone and apparently expected to act a script she had never seen.

“Ten seconds!” An assistant yelled over the general noise causing a mass of hushing as everyone got ready.

Julie looked around and felt so tiny next to everyone else. She was still sat on her rear end and staring in awe over the giant props that surrounded her. Julie grabbed at her tummy and looked over to Roger hoping that he would look equally surprised but instead he just looked at her like a proud father.

“Five seconds!” The assistant shouted.

“I don’t know!” Julie called out helplessly from her spot on the floor. As the assistant counted down she felt both her hopelessness and need for the bathroom growing quickly. She was about to be exposed on live television and she felt powerless to stop it.

“Three… Two… One…” The assistant counted down until a red light flicked on and shined towards Julie like a laser sight.

Julie opened and closed her mouth like a fish but no words came out. A burst of sound and commotion behind her caused Julie to turn and look as all the other people did some prancing about the stage, music was playing, the tinkering of a baby’s mobile filled the set. She could feel herself sweating as she felt frozen with fear. How many millions of people were watching her like this?

Without any warning the music stopped and the dancers were all behind Julie pointing her way. Julie was so confused, embarrassed and scared, all eyes were on her and she didn’t know what to do. The tension in her tummy was cranked up until she felt like she was about to burst. A package fell from the ceiling and landed with a thump directly in front of Julie. She picked it up with trembling hands to see a picture of herself in baby diapers and smiling widely, the plastic packaging was for a new brand of adult diapers.

Julie felt a wave of panic wash over her as she looked up from the package and into the camera’s emotionless lens. She climbed on to her knees and was just about to stand up, to run away from the public glare when her body was hit by the most irresistible cramp. She gasped as it felt like she had been sucker punched, she crouched back down and felt a terrifyingly familiar feeling.

Julie’s face scrunched up as she felt an almost explosive evacuation of her bowels. The sound of breaking wind was somehow amplified by the large space and silence and she was sure it had been caught on film. She could feel the rear of her onesie and diaper push outwards as it filled with soft poop. She grunted slightly as the diaper pressed the warm crap close to her body and forced it to spread over her diaper area.

No sooner had her bowels finished emptying than Julie felt the muscles holding her bladder give way. A waterfall of hot urine cascaded out of the actress and into the waiting padding. The diaper grew warmer and heavier as Julie flooded it. By the time she had finished it almost felt like her diaper weighed more than she did. This couldn’t get any worse.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

In the silent studio a sound similar to a leaking faucet suddenly echoed around the room. Julie wondered briefly where it was coming from until she looked down and saw that the bottom of her onesie had grown darker from the saturation of a leaking diaper. The humiliation was complete.

Julie saw a small puddle forming between her bare feet before she looked back up at the camera with a face so red it looked like it was about to burst. She didn’t know what to say or do, this was a situation she could never have imagined in a million lifetimes.

“Comfyz adult diapers.” A loud narrator’s voice filled the silence, “So comfortable you’ll never potty train.”

There was another couple of seconds silence as everyone held their position. Julie still didn’t know what to do but could feel large sobs coming up through her throat.

“And cut.” The director called out as the light on the camera went out, “That’s a wrap ladies and gentlemen.”

There was applause and everyone congratulated each other except for Julie who was still rooted to the spot feeling disgusting and humiliated. She had just clearly wet and defecated in her pants on live television and no one seemed to even be reacting to her. Through her teary eyes she looked back at the package of diapers and saw herself posing for a photo she was sure was never taken.

“You were wonderful, baby.” Roger walked over and cut through the noise with his deep and masculine voice.

“I… What’s happening!?” Julie asked desperately hoping for answers she knew she wasn’t going to get, “What happened to the movie I was making?”

“Such an active imagination!” Roger said with a smile as he reached forwards and picked Julie up.

Julie felt one arm being wrapped around her back and the other against the mushy bottom of her dirty diaper. She grimaced and fell forwards against Roger’s chest feeling a little respite from her troubles as she wrapped her arms around Roger and felt him carrying her out of the busy set and into the sunlight.

“You’re going to be a star.” Roger whispered happily.

Julie was too emotionally exhausted to point out she already was a star. She just wanted to be taken home and changed, she never wanted to be out in public again and was sure she was now the most laughed at person in the country, maybe the world. Just the thought about what might be happening on the internet at that moment was enough to make her start sobbing.

“Don’t cry.” Roger said with a sympathetic voice, “Look, you’re the face of adult diapers!”

Julie looked around to see a giant billboard. It was no doubt a prototype of what would soon be erected up and down the country. She was squatting in a clearly messy diaper whilst smiling at the camera over her shoulder. It was clearly the start of a major advertising campaign and Julie felt her face somehow drain of colour but blush terribly.

The situation finally caught up and overwhelmed Julie. Her small sobs started to become loud wails and she began to grasp that this wasn’t going to stop. She was going to keep wetting and messing her pants, she was going to keep being a baby to the eyes of the world and she would keep embarrassing herself. She didn’t know if would ever end but it was starting to become clear this would be her life for a long time. Perhaps forever.

Julie practically screamed as she cried into Roger’s shirt and she felt him pause in response. The arm around her back briefly moved away before coming back.

“Here, baby.” Roger said, “This’ll make you feel better.”

Julie didn’t know what was happening until she felt something get pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth without hesitation and accepted the large latex bulb of a giant pacifier. She sucked on it reflexively like she did her thumb and found that it did seem to calm her a little although it did nothing to alleviate her fears.

As Julie was taken to Roger’s car for the trip home she looked at the billboard again. This was how people knew her now. As nothing more than a giant baby who couldn’t control herself and needed looking after. When the car pulled away from the parking lot Julie simply sank slightly into the excrement coating her padding and wondered where on Earth this journey would end.

---

Epilogue

---

The night it all began…

---

Roger shoved his papers into his briefcase. He was running late and that was not ideal when he had the biggest deal of his career to finalise. After months and months of negotiations between his employer, Julie Matthews, and the production company concerned Roger had secured Julie the title role in the new film. Julie was going to star in Maxine Kraft: Queen of the Jungle and filming was due to begin immediately, thanks to all the delays there was no time to wait.

Roger looked out his office window as he closed the top of his briefcase. He would have to gather Julie’s team and go straight to her home. He picked up his coffee cup and quickly finished off the last of the still warm drink.

“Assemble the team.” Roger said after he picked up his phone and got through to his own assistant. A personal assistant’s assistant, it seemed unnecessary but Julie was a very demanding person to work for and she wanted a full team available whenever they were needed.

Roger left the room with his suitcase and walked down the hallway into the conference room. He didn’t bother sitting down because he knew he wouldn’t be here long but he did take the opportunity to rifle through the contract papers for the tenth time that evening.

One by one people walked into the conference room. None of them looked particularly happy and Roger didn’t blame them. This was a fantastic deal for Julie but for Roger and his team it was just another day working late and losing out on family time. Roger waited until everyone had gathered in the room before he said anything.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I know how hard you’ve been wo-” Roger started.

“Save it.” Julie’s personal stylist said quickly, “Can we hurry this up so we can go home? I did plan to have dinner tonight.”

“Alright, alright…” Roger said with a wry smile, “To keep it short and sweet Julie’s contract has been finalised and we are to present it to her this evening.”

“What!?” Came a voice from the back of the room, “All of us!?”

“Yes.” Roger sighed, “Julie was very clear that she wants us all to be there when she signs.”

“Jesus Christ…” Julie’s make-up expert said as she shook her head.

“You know what these Hollywood actresses are like.” Roger said as he tried to placate the team, “Come on, we can leave right now and get it all done in half an hour.”

There were general murmurs of discontent and some very dark glances thrown Roger’s way. He didn’t like being the bad guy but it was his job to carry out Julie’s instructions no matter how much they annoyed everyone around her.

“The cars are waiting downstairs.” Roger said as people started filing out of the room.

Roger picked up the briefcase and was the last to leave the room. As he turned the light off and closed the door he heard footsteps hurrying towards him. He turned and frowned, he didn’t recognise the person approaching him which was very strange since he knew everyone working for Julie.

“Sir, a final form was just faxed through.” The unknown female said as she held out a piece of paper and smiled.

Roger took the paper but didn’t look at it since he couldn’t tear his eyes aware from this stranger. She was short, maybe a little over five feet in height and it seemed like a strong breeze would blow her over. She had shockingly red hair and appeared to be in her early twenties, her deep blue eyes seemed almost mesmerizing.

“Who… Who are you?” Roger asked.

“I’m new.” The stranger said.

“Which department?” Roger asked.

“You’re in a hurry aren’t you?” The unknown woman replied, “I just wanted to give you this form and then leave.”

“You need to tell me who you are.” Roger was starting to get frustrated and he looked at the form he had been given, “And this form… What’s this stuff about a baby? What language is thi-”

The stranger had suddenly grabbed Roger on the arm and he had frozen. His eyes glazed over slightly as he turned from the paper to the woman. His mouth hung open slightly.

“You will forget what you’ve read.” The woman said in a deep voice, “You will forget about me and you will deliver this to Julie.”

Roger opened his briefcase and placed the paper into the middle of the stack of contracts. He was still glassy eyed and moving slowly, as long as this woman held his arm he seemed to have no ability to think for himself.

“Good.” The woman said, “When I go around the corner you will continue as you were before seeing me.”

The woman slowly released Roger’s arm and smiled when he remained stupefied. She backed away a few steps before turning around and calmly walking away, as soon as she had gone around the corner Roger seemed to snap back to life.

Roger looked confused for a second. He looked down at his briefcase and then up and down the empty corridor. Before he could make sense of the weird feelings he had there was a blast of a car horn several floors down. Roger turned and left the offices and hurried to join his team on their way to Julie’s house.

---

One week earlier…

---

The club was as loud and raucous as ever. The thumping of bass seemed to almost shake the foundations as strobe lights flickered over the people who were packed in like sardines. It was an elite club for only the richest people and their friends and family but in Hollywood that didn’t narrow the population down all that much.

Julie was standing in the VIP area with her friends and followers as they drank and partied. As Julie finished her drink she decided it would be her turn to go and get some more, if she was honest she could do with getting away from the person telling a seemingly never ending story about a film they had appeared in.

Julie stood up and left the roped in section to head towards the bar. She looked around at the crowd to see if she could spot any other famous people, it was never a bad idea to network no matter what the situation.

Without paying attention to where she was going Julie walked across the dancefloor expecting people to move for her. There was a short woman with her back to Julie who was dancing with another woman, she didn’t see Julie coming and quite suddenly the two collided. The shorter woman was spent sprawling on to the floor causing a few nearby people to laugh.

“Watch what you’re doing!” Julie angrily exclaimed as she stumbled slightly. She stepped over the short woman who was being helped back to her feet by her dance partner.

“Normally people say sorry when they’ve just been an asshole!” A voice called out.

Julie had been walking away but now turned to see the short woman frowning at her and dusting herself off. Julie immediately saw her size and couldn’t stop a grin breaking out across her face.

“Sorry, I must not have seen you down there.” Julie said with snide contempt.

“Excuse me!?” The shorter woman said. She rubbed her head fanning her flaming red hair, “I suggest you stop right there…”

“I didn’t know they let little kids in here now!” Julie continued.

The people around this confrontation who had seen what was happening laughed and cheered egging the celebrity on to embarrass the nobody in front of her.

“I’m warning you…” The small girl said just over the music as she balled her hands into fists.

“Oops, didn’t want to upset the baby!” Julie said as she looked around at the people cheering her on, “Where’s your mommy, little one?”

When the shorter woman appeared not to respond Julie turned away with a dismissive wave of her hand. She had more important things to do than argue all night, she was here to party!

“I’m tired of these damn celebrities.” The stranger said as Julie back retreated.

“Don’t worry about them.” The woman’s dance partner said as she patted her friend on the back, “They have their manners surgically removed as soon as they get famous.”

“Yeah, well, we’ll see who the baby is…” The woman said as she turned and started storming out of the club.

As everyone went back to their dancing the small woman’s eyes quickly flashed red and a plan formed in her mind. It was time for Julie to find out what being a baby really meant.

• Like 1