LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklz Has More Sizes!

I'm a huge Crinklz fan and I'm very happy that they finally came out with Small and XL sizes! Granted, the mediums fit me well, so I won't be switching sizes, but it makes me happy that more people will be able to wear such awesome diapers.

Oh wow, 51-66" on the XL, sadly still wont fit me quite right due to my "love handles". I really should stop procrastinating and get on that exercise bike I bought. Thanks for the heads up though, may order some once I get my move funding all squared away.

I ordered a bag of XL from Northshore last week.   Only original pattern is available at this time - hopefully aquanaut and astronaut will be following.   But, now that they're in small, I can order a few for my plushies!  ?

On 8/2/2019 at 3:15 AM, ozziebee said:

Anyone got dimensions (length, width etc) on the XL?

Initially, it doesn't appear that they're any longer than large - just a little wider on the side wings.  I haven't fully stretched one of each out yet though, I could be mistaken.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:15 AM, ozziebee said:

Anyone got dimensions (length, width etc) on the XL?

According to the chart, the smalls are for a 22-31 in waist/hips, and the XL is for 51-66 in waist/hips.

4 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Initially, it doesn't appear that they're any longer than large - just a little wider on the side wings.  I haven't fully stretched one of each out yet though, I could be mistaken.

The absorbency of the large and XL are listed as the same, so it's possible that they just extended the sides without adding any more absorbent product to the diaper.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 1:33 AM, littleTomás said:

According to the chart, the smalls are for a 22-31 in waist/hips, and the XL is for 51-66 in waist/hips.

The absorbency of the large and XL are listed as the same, so it's possible that they just extended the sides without adding any more absorbent product to the diaper.

This does seem to be the case, padding is an hour shape glass that has a wide and shallow roundness on the panel sides. And I REALLY need to start working out more. I barely got the tapes placed with the front panel above my belly button, still had gaps in between the tapes showing skin...so improper fit it is with having it below my gut. Tapes don't hold up well though for me, I think having a proper tape panel would fix this like on the Max's I ordered on Northshore. Though...I've never been great at taping, only seem to have good luck with the clothlike diapers with their hook tapes, but those have other issues for me due to my lack of physical fitness.