LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry to keep this message brief, but quite frankly I'm bad at texting and I fat-finger a lot of stuff so a lot of typos (Despite note even having big hands •_•)

This support is amazing! I'll be sure to address it all in full when I am able. The story is continuing, so don't worry. However, I'm currently on vacation and am visiting some family before college, and I didn't bring a laptop (ordered a new one; very excited!)

Long story short, I'll be back at a workstation the 16th! See you guys soon!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, jeez, I let the replies really stack up. Please be gentle w/ me.

On 8/3/2019 at 12:09 PM, Little Andrea said:

Yay, I’m glad to see that you are continuing this.

Thank you! That's the plan! Can't promise posting dates, but I'm still very invested into this story.

On 8/3/2019 at 10:30 PM, Jayme said:

Wonderful how Dawn was saved from that evil witch. Hopefully there are no repercussions of the mystery injection...

Oooouuuu. That's a good question. Can't tell you if you're barking up the wrong tree or not, though! Good ol' wait-and-see game.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, SGTbaby said:

Great new chapter. I wonder if the station helped with the adoption since she was “newly” adopted...lol. I look forward to more!

Meh, maybe some harmless foreshadowing? Or just a poor stereotype. Nobody really knows. Thanks for the comment and please continue to enjoy!

On 8/4/2019 at 9:11 PM, WBDaddy said:

Not here to gloat, rather to praise you on how you executed that scene.  

The reason I guessed that outcome was because, quite frankly, I saw the same thing Dawn did.  The tour guide wouldn't have given a fuck, and no Little would have convinced a cop to go after someone "kidnapping" a Little, so the most likely reason for the cops intervening was Katherine telling them Dawn belonged to her. 

You definitely surprised me with the two of them deciding not to just adopt her anyway. 

Right, there's definitely a mindset for Amazons and I've been trying to consider that as I write and adhere to "Amazonian logic." Trying to strike a balance between what makes sense in the established universe but also keep you guessing. And, for the sake of trying to keep stuff hidden; shush, shush and such, I can't say much about your last point! Regardless, thank you so much for reading and commenting, and I'm sorry to keep you and so many others waiting for more. I promise I'm still writing for this.

On 8/4/2019 at 10:50 PM, Sky Hooves said:

I love how that played out between Dawn, Katherine and James. Looking forward how this will continue. Maybe, before they get her back to the hotel, they could go out to a nice restaurant together^^

Food. Food sounds so good right now. But, back to your comment, they seem to be managing? An awkward fit, though, considering Dawn's position in all of this... We'll have to see how things go. Thank you for commenting!

On 8/7/2019 at 4:31 AM, Panther Cub said:

I've been lurking here for a while now, and I finally joined today!

I wasn't sure about this story...but I find that I am now hooked! I hope that Katherine and James turn out to be loving, and a bit condescending, parents, and that Dawn comes to have a happy life! A happy, properly padded, life! ;) 

Congratulations on joining!.......nearly a month later! (I'm really sorry! Please forgive me!) Glad to see I've got your attention, and hopefully I haven't lost it completely with my absence.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Nicole Kolibri said:

Hello Mee
Your poll i have never read, i stayed out from this side few weeks ...

Your writing style is really nice!
I really love him!

But after chapter one I stopped reading!
Why?
Your story is predictable

Hey! Great to hear from you ? I appreciate you're a dedicated critic for my stuff; I mean it. That being said, I wouldn't suggest discrediting the story based off of its introduction. I can't pack all the twists and surprises in the first chapter, after all. That being said, by the end of this story it still may not have been for you, which is fine, but I don't think the story is destined to be generic just yet. Regardless, I really do like to hear from you and your opinion on things. I'm definitely trying to branch out from the cushy stuff (Though that doesn't mean I'll abandon it) and one of the poll's stories was going to be that. Oh well, it'll just have to come later. Thanks for commenting!

On 8/10/2019 at 11:58 AM, Josiesol1 said:

Honestly to.counter Nicole's rather brash comments there is something light hearted and to be honest there's already a lot of sadism that goes around in this kink space and I love seeing the genuinely nice characters not for their selfish desire of I want a baby no matter what but also that see the character as they are. Please love your work so far and hope it continues.

It's alright; truthfully I'm a sucker for both. I like the good and bad, so I don't mind criticism when it's fair. Thank you for the kind words, and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it!

On 8/10/2019 at 12:41 PM, Little Andrea said:

I am truly enjoying the way that this is developing, please continue.

Roger. Just give me some time, please. I promise I'm working on it when I can!

On 8/21/2019 at 1:35 AM, Panther Cub said:

Whistles innocently, absolutely not checking this story multiple times a day... ?

I'm workin' boss, please! Extend the deadline, please! (Thank you for being such a dedicated reader! But just have a little more patience for me!)

• 3 weeks later...

3 - Out and About

“The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round!”

Please, make it stop.

“The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish! Swish, swish, swish!”

With each ‘swish’ Dawn could feel herself in Katherine’s lap quite literally swish from side to side. What probably would have been the final nail in the coffin, or the final blow to Dawn’s eardrums was if the woman were a bad singer. She wasn’t, but it was the content that bothered Dawn the most.

Patty Cake didn’t work. Ba-ba Black sheep wasn’t so much a hit either, and there was no chance in hell Old McDonald had a farm in this car. So, with that in mind, Dawn was at her wits end as the woman was earnest in her efforts to find something the girl would like. Now it was The Wheels on the Bus; transportation Dawn was finding quite appealing over this car ride right now…

James, who was behind the wheel was being distant, thankfully. It actually gave Dawn hope that he was someone she could have a legitimate conversation with. With Katherine it was more akin to a game; trying to find out what age the woman was treating her like. So far that number was sitting at seven and below.

“~aaall ‘round the town!” She sounded quite giddy as the song drew to a close, probably happy with her little performance. “Well, did you like that one?” And in case if Dawn forgot she was the one being talked to, a squeeze on the shoulder reminded her.

“...Could we just listen to the normal radio?”

“What do you mean? This is the station meant for Littles?”

It was taking a lot not to sigh. “Katherine,” Dawn did her best to lean forward just so she could get a better look at her. The thick Amazon seatbelt strap was making that difficult, as it conveniently rode up right between the side of her jaw and neck. Lifting it some, she managed to put it behind her. “Do you really think that’s all we listen to? Nursery Rhymes?”

Before she could get an answer though Dawn was gently forced back against Katherine’s torso and the seatbelt was brought right back over her.

“Didn’t I tell you not to do that again?” Lightly, Katherine scolded.

It was embarrassing to be talked to like that, considering Dawn’s age, but in the company of themselves Dawn found it much easier to be annoyed more than anything else by this point.

“And I wasn’t sure what music you’d like… If you want there’s a few more stations we could try?”

Call it a sixth sense, but Dawn figured the maturity level on those other stations wouldn’t be much different… By this point, relaxing to the quiet hum of the car’s engine and white noise from tires rolling across the varying textured roads sounded like a better tune to her.

“...I think I’m good for now. Can we just turn off the radio?”

“Okay, but if you change your mind just let me know, okay?” Katherine already leaned over to the dial, and thank goodness she did, because Dawn could’ve sworn she had just heard the starting melody for the ABC’s song.

“Hey James,” Dawn spoke, starving for genuine conversation.

“What’s up?” He didn’t take his eyes off the road, but he was listening.

“What do you do for work?”

“Work?” He seemed to be thinking for a moment. Likely compressing a complicated role into a simpler one. “I’m an electrician.”

“That’s a person who makes houses and buildings light up.” And of course, if it weren’t simple enough, Katherine was there to feed it in soft-served bits.

“Uh-huh, we have those in our dimension too.” Dawn kept her tone cool while trying to make a point to Katherine. How thick was an Amazonian skull to not get the point across by now? Was it exclusively a female thing? No, probably just an aspiring parent one…

“What about you, Katherine?” The least she could do was make the woman still feel included.

“I’m a librarian! Those are people who-”

“Keep track of books, sort, organize and order them in a library?” Dawn didn’t have the patience nor the lack of annoyance to let her finish. She dialed it back before she spoke again. “We have those in our dimension, too.” This didn’t seem so fun anymore. Then again, Katherine being a librarian came around her head twice now. Didn’t that probably mean she was a fan of books?

“Actually,” Dawn started. “At my college I’m an English major.”

“Really? That’s precious!” Dignified? Admirable? Commendable? No. Just precious.

“Katherine tends to be a bit of a book fanatic,” James was thankfully filtering through the woman’s toddler-esque attitude. “Maybe you two have that in common?”

“Do you like to read, Dawn?” It was more gushing enthusiasm and engagement, but Dawn suspected there was also some genuine interest packed in there.

“I like to, when I can. It’s mostly been the occasional novella here and there. We get sort of too busy with our workloads to enjoy one of the best things about language, funny enough.”

“I always like to get cozy and read a new book.” For once Katherine was speaking like a normal person, or rather sounded like she was speaking to a peer, not a Little. “You could leave me for hours and the time would just fly by!” She chuckled, and Dawn, oddly enough, found herself relating to the woman.

“I know what you mean.” A small smile started to appear. “I always try to pace myself, but then it just feels weird to stop in the middle of a chapter, and then that ends on a cliffhanger, so you have to read the next one, and--” She was losing herself in her own interests, and Katherine couldn’t help but laugh. Even James had cracked a grin from behind the wheel.

“Wh...what?” Trying not to smile herself, she looked to either giant.

“It’s nothing,” James brushed it off. “I think you just accurately described my wife’s constant dilemma, that’s all.”

Dawn was about to lean forward to see her face for confirmation, then remembered the seatbelt scolding she’d just gotten… She looked up ninety degrees, but that was only a reminder as to why she was leaning forward to begin with; two large bulges hiding behind Katherine’s dress, positioned symmetrically on her chest. They pushed her a little too far forward to clearly see Katherine’s face...

“I try to limit my books to a maximum of two reading sessions,” she laughed. “Any more than that and I probably feel guilty for not being done any sooner...”

Dawn was managing under the seat belt thus far, but the tight spot along her neck it was in was finally starting to bother her. Remembering how Katherine reacted last time though, Dawn limited herself to just pulling the strap away temporarily.

“Dawn, I’m sorry you have to ride like this,” Katherine apologized, likely able to tell because by proxy Dawn was adjusting her seatbelt, too. “I can’t imagine finding a car seat for you would’ve been difficult...” The opening was great, but like usual Katherine always knew how to end it on a flop. At least in Dawn’s eyes and ears.

“Uhm…I'm fine in a normal seat, you know? Just like you guys?” A squeeze on her foot was all she got.

“Thank you for being so understanding. I’ve wanted to adopt for a while now, but I suppose we weren’t 100% ready yet!”

She needed to remind herself she was safe with them a few times, and even more on top of that just to pack away her worst fears. Heather was in their crosshairs, and Dawn was essentially leading them right to her. Come to think of it, what better was she compared to the very Amazons who enslaved others of her own kind if she was arranging the perfect storm for something like that to happen?

She held animosity towards Heather, but did she really deserve to be confronted like this? She was starting to get annoyed with herself, already painting herself as the victim and assuming Heather’s supposed inaction was intentional. But then she considered the flipside. It wasn’t necessarily an absolute Heather would be adopted, right? That, and she’d be lying if she said there wasn’t some kind of debt to be repaid for her secured freedom... All things considered, Dawn could certainly see Katherine as condescending and belittling, but forceful didn’t seem to fit in her dictionary… James was a wild card though. He seemed average in a good way, though that meant he could just as easily swing either way.

Dawn’s foot suddenly jerked as a creepy, wriggly tendril had brushed its sole, otherwise known as Katherine’s finger.

“Gotcha!” The woman chuckled. Dawn didn’t find it so funny.

Forget James. Katherine is definitely the driving force in all of this…

“Alright...” James started to speak, and Dawn could see him leaning forward in his seat as if he were squinting to spot a sign. “I think this is parking for the hotel.”

“Is it? Hang on, let me check...” Ignoring the recently-enforced rules, Dawn slipped from her straps, causing Katherine to make a small surprised noise and found shaky footing on the woman’s thighs, specifically the fabric of her skirt.

Just as she stood she could see beyond the dashboard thankfully, and sure enough there was the hotel. It wasn’t much by Amazon standards, apparently, but the sleek, industrial look to its exterior always reminded Dawn how there was a plus to a dimension like this. The tall glass panels with the trim of black material and warm orange lights was her favorite.

She was marvelling so much that she didn’t realize they were just turning into the parking lot right then. The centripetal force was too great and the friction on her feet was too little as she leaned too far to the side and was going overboard. If it helped the chaos any more, James suddenly realized what was going on next to him and hit the brake pedal, adding another jerking force to the system.

Dawn yelped, Katherine gasped, but thankfully the larger one of the two could react promptly. Holding Dawn by the armpits, the silence in the car, minus the honking horn behind them, truly defined the gravity of the situation Dawn found herself in. James slowly put the car back into motion, giving his side a quick glance, likely to make sure his passengers wouldn’t be moving around again. Katherine merely sighed.

Instead of being fastened back into the seatbelt, Dawn was spun 180 degrees and sat in the woman’s lap.

The woman didn’t seem pleased. She looked a little stern… “What did you do wrong?”

Wrong? Dawn cocked her brow a little bit. “...Wha…? I was just making sure it was the right place...” Had she believed it herself, she wouldn’t have been struggling to make eye contact, hence why she kept turning her head to the left. Yes, maybe she did cause a bit of unneeded tension… Her feelings got the better of her, but that didn’t mean she was going to take a scolding from a fellow adult.

“We never jump around in a moving car, Dawn!” Dawn was guilty, but also annoyed.

“We were just turning into a parking lot! Besides, I needed to see if this was it! I don’t want to waste our time if it’s the wrong hotel!” Now she was raising her voice. Her defense was hardly as sturdy as she’d have liked because she knew there was a fair share of fault to her name. Still, she wasn’t going to let Katherine feel superior just because she was taller.

Katherine looked as if she was going to speak, but she didn’t at first. “...I appreciate that you’re worrying about our time, but the only way it’s going to end up wasted is if you get yourself hurt on our watch.” She breathed through her nose. “Making you feel better takes a lot longer than making a U-turn.”

Dawn was expecting further opposition, but the level-headed explanation surprised her. This woman knew exactly how to disarm the situation. She wasn’t speaking like an authority figure for once, and oddly enough, that made her feel exactly like one. “I…” Her flare felt significantly dampened. “I wasn’t going to get hurt...”

“Whether that’s true or not, my heart can’t handle taking chances like that.” Her voice was firm despite being so emotionally transparent. Dawn really was starting to feel like scum now. She should know better than that. She made herself look bad and even tried to defend it. Well, not exactly that. It wasn’t her goal to seem righteous, but rather not to admit an Amazon’s victory over her.

There was a small lurch with the vehicle once they fully stopped. Had they parked?

“How about we call it all water under the bridge?” James interjected. His timing always seemed to be perfect; a guard rail that made sure the ball never rolled too far off course. “We’re all a little bit at fault, so let’s take it in stride?”

“I think that’s a good idea,” Katherine chipperly agreed, with a tone only an on-edge Little might find patronizing. Unfortunately, one was in the car with them.

“You don’t have to beat around the bush,” Dawn crudely spoke. “I know I’m in the wrong. It’s my fault, so I’m sorry.” She probably didn’t sound sorry since the Amazons were seemingly taking extra steps to make her feel better about herself, which irritated her more than anything else.

Apparently they could see into her head though. “We’re not just saying that so you get a boost, you know?” Katherine nudged, both metaphorically and physically. “We should’ve taken the necessary precautions, too.”

“Like what?” They probably weren’t expecting her to call their bluff. This was total bull.

“Well, I definitely think we should have had a car seat beforehand. In truth, what we’re doing right now isn’t very fair to you at all. You deserve your own spot, and that way you’d have been able to look out the window.”

Just when Dawn figured she’d hit the bottom, there was still a few more feet of void right under that.

“But I said I didn’t...” Dawn did sigh a little this time.

“Something wrong?” James asked, seeming to be legitimately concerned. Did all Amazons expect Littles to be so 1-dimensional? Whatever the case, Dawn shook off his worries.

“I’m fine, I promise. Could we go inside now? I want to change out of this...stuff.” Stuff, being at most two of the two things she was wearing, which was a shirt and a pull-up. Only a rocket scientist could figure out which of those were top priority. Once she was stripped clean of her own accord, she’d be sure to take a boiling-hot shower; anything to kill any of the Amazonian germs the massive oppressors might have slipped onto her. Katherine and James not so much, but the other woman that was involved…

Just as Katherine and James undid their seatbelts, Dawn felt herself needing to revisit a previous issue.

“Wait,” she halted Katherine.

“What is it?” she asked with a smile.

“Are you...sure you don’t have anything I could use to...uhm, cover up?” Hopefully the woman wasn’t dense enough to not realize even Littles desired modesty.

“Dawn, I don’t have any issue with it, but I suppose we’re a little short on clothing here...” She disappointedly spoke, which seemed to sing in tune with Dawn’s emotions as well. Katherine gave their surroundings a few more glances, then lit up like a bulb. “Oh, that’s right!”

Dawn couldn’t help but perk up over the woman’s enthusiasm. She wanted too badly to believe things were going her way for once, but that scared her just as much; what if she was wrong? She didn’t know how she’d react, but thankfully she’d never need to because Katherine from a compartment held a gray, balled up sweater.

“Ta-da!” Unrolling it to its full Amazonian size, it’d likely look like a cape on Dawn, but she didn’t care. Anything was something, and something to cover up was considered an invaluable blessing. Maybe Katherine wasn’t so bad after all.

Now donning a piece of legitimate clothing, Dawn could at least somewhat cover her front. The sweater was like a jacket, in that it drew together using loose, but generously-sized buttons down the middle. Unfortunately, using those wasn’t very practical for a Little, so a cape it would remain, but nonetheless a cape it was. And you’d think the situation was already strange enough, Dawn even spoke properly. “...Thank you, for lending me your sweater...”

“No problem! Anything we can do to make you a bit more comfortable, please don’t hesitate to speak up.” Anything would have meant being sent back to her dimension right then, so Dawn tried to keep her expectations grounded in reality…

Katherine opened the passenger door and with one arm around Dawn she stepped out. Dawn was waiting as patiently as she could to be put down, but it never came. But, giving herself a moment to think, it somewhat made sense. She was still barefoot and the asphalt was still rough and dirty. Truthfully, she may not have been feeling so bold anymore. Even if she was, she’d still be dragging Katherine’s sweater along it.

“So Dawn, can we just speak with the front desk to get you back to your room?” James asked over his shoulder.

She sounded a bit awkward. “Uhm, yeah, I think so.”Truth be told, she only realized now that she never even interacted with the staff at the hotel. It was all through a proxy; her tour guide; Stacy. Before and after their everyday outings she would make sure to collect everyone’s keycards for their rooms and likely returned them to the front desk for the time being. She probably thought Littles couldn’t be trusted with something so important…

Inside the minimalist lobby was a large black-quartz column in the center surrounded by a staff desk. Around that and hanging from the ceiling by varying lengths were an array of warm-glowing lighting fixtures.

“Hello!” A woman in a black blazer smiled from the other side of the desk. Her smile seemed forced at best and surgically permanent, provided by loving corporate of course, at worst. “Will you folks be checking in or out today?” Dawn wasn’t necessarily expecting it, but figured it made too much sense as she almost immediately deferred to James and not her, the one with a legitimate problem. Though, of course she wouldn’t see it that way. Amazons never seemed to “get” Littles. No, because they came from a world that is a mere fraction of the one Amazons tread, that must mean their problems are of the same significance as well.

Quietly Dawn side-eyed the woman, waiting for what James would say.

“Well, we were hoping you could help out her more than us two,” he explained as he motioned towards Dawn. “She’s been having--”

“Oh, Little services are what you’re concerned about? Well, don’t worry. Rest assured we’re confident in our available resources. Your Little will be well-taken care of!” That same business smile now fell on Dawn and she felt quite uncomfortable.

“Is it a crib you’ll need for your room? We have the ones that lock from the top and ones that don’t if a difference to you matters. We as well offer playpens and an activity walker?”

“A playpen? You offer those?” Katherine spoke up, and it bothered Dawn even more because she sounded genuinely intrigued. This must have been right up her alley.

Now Katherine held her attention. “Yes, we do. All you need to do is request it with your-”

“Excuse me?” Dawn raised her voice, just so they could hear her. Though, if she were being honest, she was kind of nervous to speak up. Thankfully James and Katherine were with her...they actually gave her the confidence to speak up. The staff did look at Dawn, but only for a brief moment, as if they were entertaining the useless babble she made.

“So I take it you guys are checking--”

“Excuse me? Hello?” Dawn cut her off again, hoping to get her total, undivided attention.

“My, you’re talkative, aren’t you!” You could tell it was an act. Maybe it wasn’t totally, given it seemed like female Amazons in particular had the hungry eyes for Littles… That said, she seemed to be forcing an attitude. It was almost as if she were waiting for James or Katherine to jump in. Like responsible parents. That irked Dawn even more.

“We’re here for me.” Dawn said plainly, with a dash of annoyance. “I have a room here.”

“A room, huh? All by yourself?” she chuckled. “If that were the case, how are Mommy and Daddy going to look after you?” Maybe this is why they only ever had to deal with Stacy. Now she felt like she was dealing with two.

“Actually,” James spoke up again. “We are here for her. She’s not our adopted Little; just someone we’re helping out.”

“I...see.” The words she was given apparently didn’t match the scenario she was seeing. To give her the benefit of the doubt, it probably didn’t. A seemingly married couple just walked through the doors with a shoeless Little dressed in likely her mother’s sweater. God, would she kill for proper attire right now. She could feel the slight fringes along the leg bands of her pull-up tickle her thighs.

The staff worker kept placing her eyes back on either James or Katherine out of habit, then kept quickly double-backing to Dawn.

“So, what can I help you with, sweetheart?” It still didn’t feel like she was being seen as an equal, but expecting that much was probably foolish in itself. Unfortunately, she decided it was better to move things along than demand the respect she deserved.

“I already have a room here. I was looking to get my key; my tour guide always checks it in here?”

“Oh, you’re part of the tour group? The ones from Terra?”

“Yes, I am.” Thankfully they were getting somewhere. She was almost afraid the woman would feign ignorance.

“It shouldn’t be much trouble then...” Her eyes were focused on her monitor, typing away for a few moments. “Okay, if I could just have your name and a form of suitable ID, I’ll have your card to you!”

“My name is Dawn Kepler, and...” She leaned over to her side to reach for her...her…

“Dawn? Is something wrong?” Katherine hoisted her a little. She seemed frozen still. Now James was looking, and so was the staff.

“My...” How? How could she have been so stupid to have forgotten?

“I don’t suppose she keeps it in her undies?” The worker chuckled. Dawn looked at her with a furious blush, then back to herself. Her sweater had come undone, revealing what she was trying to hide to begin with. And seeing the pull-up now was only a stronger reminder of her biggest blunder.

Her pants were gone.

Losing them was bad; terrible. She had no more modesty, yes, but only now did she realize how bad it actually was. Her pants had these nifty inventions called ‘pockets’, pockets she used to hold her phone and wallet. Her ID. Terrible didn’t even begin to describe her predicament.

In a broken, sorrowful voice, she whimpered, “I don’t have it...”

“I’m sorry?” She leaned in a little closer. “It was a little hard to hear...”

“I don’t have it!” Dawn shouted with a sudden outburst. The woman was a little taken aback, as were Katherine and James somewhat. Dawn still seemed angry and sad, but she calmed down somewhat, just so her rage could subside for worry and despair. “When that stupid fucking Amazon kidnapped me she took my pants, phone and wallet! Since the pants are gone so is my phone and ID!”

She had her passport, but that was locked safely away in her hotel room, the very place she needed an ID to get into. When?! When could that woman have disposed of her belongings if the police caught her? None of this made sense! Why did it have to happen to Dawn? What was she going to do now?

The girl hiccuped as her stress quickly enveloped her. Why? Of all things, why did she have to cry, especially in front of three Amazons?! She couldn’t help it. Too much was going wrong and a single day of upsets was enough to throw her off course. The timing was what made it all so severe. If they didn’t resolve this by today, she’d be totally and completely screwed. She wouldn’t be able to go home. She’d be stuck here then inevitably be adopted by some sick creature that’d enslave her as a baby! It was all too much to consider; too much to imagine. She became a sobbing mess.

“Dawn, honey, please, it’s okay!” Katherine was back to bouncing her, seeming eager to try and bring some sunshine back into Dawn’s ever so rainy day.

What was the point in even trying? It was clear that fate had already made up its mind. Dawn would not be leaving this dimension. She was a prisoner to its oppressive will and would forever remain so…

“Excuse me,” James said to the staff, who was busy being an onlooker, being in both a mix of confusion and sympathy. “Is there any way we can get her room’s keycard without an ID? We just need to get her stuff.”

“Unfortunately, that’s not possible...” the staff seemed apologetic despite her hands being tied. “The only other way we could release something like that is if her tour guide were here. Only the person themselves or a government appointed official can receive it.”

“So you’re saying if we wait for her tour guide, they could get us the card?”

She nodded.

“I see...” he thought of asking Dawn when they might be back, but seeing as his wife was busy trying to sing her a melody, he figured it’d be better not to interrupt… “Do you have any idea when they’ll return?”

“Unfortunately no,” she seemed sorry again. “They have been coming back towards the later end of the day though… Though, poor things. They always look so tired by the end!” She laughed a little. “It’s pretty clear their tiny bodies can’t handle such a long day here… You know their days are only 24 hours long?”

“Is that so...” James humored her briefly, looking to be lost in thought. “Thank you for your help.”

“No problem. And I’m sorry I couldn’t be of any more help… I hope she feels better.”

“We do too.” He gave a brief smile as he turned back to the other two girls.

“P-please, just stop bouncing me...stop singing!” She mustered through her tears. “I just...I just need a minute.” And it was less than a minute she’d get, because James returned to drop probably even bigger of a bombshell on her.

“Dawn? You feeling any better?”

“No...” she sniffled. “How can I? Everything is ruined!”

“That’s not true,” Katherine tried to be encouraging. “You still have us?”

Dawn didn’t respond.

“I talked a little more with the worker; she says if we can talk to your tour guide that’s another way we could get your ID card?”

“But...” again, a new way of feeling hopeless. “I’m not sure when they’ll be back…!” She started to get upset again, facing a new challenge she’d been stripped of the tools to overcome.

“Hey, hey! That’s okay,” James said soothingly. “Everyone gets down on their luck; we’ll work through this. We may not know when they’re going to be back, but it’s probably safe to assume it’ll be later today? Closer towards night?”

Dawn sniffled some more. “I...I guess.”

“Right? So, in the meantime, how about we run around and do a few things?”

“Things?” Didn’t they need to wait in the hotel?

“Well, I take it you must be hungry? I know Katherine and I could eat...”

“Definitely,” Katherine agreed. “Being upset isn’t a great feeling, and it’s certainly worse on an empty stomach.”

Maybe she could eat, if her emotions weren’t so high-strung to prevent her from realizing it. Food probably did sound good, but that was probably the last thing she wanted right now. Apart from securing her ride home, it was her…

“But what about my clothes?” She didn’t want to go anywhere. She wanted to be front and center when that woman walked through the door. “I don’t wanna go to a place dressed like this...” Need she remind herself of why she couldn’t change?

“I...I should stay here.” She wiped her eyes then looked around the lobby. Once her eyes fell on a solfa she pointed over to it. “I’m sorry for causing so much trouble for you two. You can just leave me over there. I’ll be fine from here.”

“Well, that puts us in a tough spot, don’t you think?” Katherine bounced her a little with a smile. “How will we know if you’re safe and sound then?”

Before Dawn could rebuttal James dogpiled her as well.

“We promised we’d help out, didn’t we? Don’t think you get to cut us loose so soon.”

“But…”

“And if we leave, that means I need the sweater, too?” Katherine teased, though in Dawn’s position she considered it a legitimate consequence. “Weren’t you looking for something to wear? There’s no reason we can’t go shopping for an outfit too?”

With each battering reason she became more and more reluctant. Reluctant of herself and her fickle resolve. “I have no money though...” She did, but not physically on her right then. What she carried herself was gone, and her reserves...well, it was where the rest of her stuff in this dimension was.

Katherine laughed a little, then so did James. Were they mocking her? A hand patted the top of Dawn’s head.

“Come on, don’t you think you’re being silly now?” Katherine scolded. “The last thing we’d ever ask from you is money.” She changed her mind. “In fact, we’d never. You’re the one that leans on us, got it?”

Dawn didn’t respond. She just looked troubled and conflicted.

“Dawn, Katherine and I did talk about this earlier. We figured this might be a way we could make up for the tour you missed out on? We could show you some stuff the normal tours don’t?” The rise in his voice suggested adventure and fun, but Dawn didn’t know how to take that.

“Come on, wanna go have a little fun?” Katherine softly spoke into Dawn’s ear. “Don’t you want to know what fashion is like here? How the food tastes?”

“...”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk right now; I don’t like talking so much when I’m feeling down either. So how about this: unless you say ‘no’, how about you let us take over a little? It’s kind of like reading; quiet time always helps me calm down. No matter what happens, we have your best interest at heart, okay?”

Was it okay? Deferring to the exact kind of person that tried to deceive her? No, that wasn’t right to say… Still, it was hard for her to distinguish good from bad; truthful from the scheming. She was up a creek without a paddle and countless conmen were trying to sell her a new one. Regardless, without a paddle she surely wasn’t going to go anywhere good…

Briefly, reluctantly, Dawn slightly nodded. She wasn’t sure if she was fully on-board with anything at this point. She wanted to cling to the tangible, like the sofa in the lobby. At least there she knew she’d find Stacy. But, maybe in a situation like this she should trust in someone else...Someone more qualified for the environment she was in.

“Don’t worry Dawn, you made a good decision.” James gave her a reassuring pat on the back. “And who knows, you might have a little fun?”

“Okay! No more tears!” Katherine cheered. “First, let’s get you some clothes, huh? Girls shouldn’t be flaunting their underwear around so much, you know?” The effect of her words wasn’t exactly positive, nor was it negative either. Dawn simply blushed awkwardly as they moved for the door.

“Thank you for coming!” The worker called to them. “Hopefully your Little feels better!”

The were out of the building and already heading back to the car.

Dawn despite being a mess of emotions was leaning into Katherine. James kept looking at his wife with an odd smirk. She seemed to be beaming, making the occasional hum with every other step. The look on her face was too obvious.

“Okay, Kath, how about we swap off now? You drive and I--” His speech quickly dropped and he swapped it for a stifled laugh. It was the first time in a while that his wife looked genuinely irked. With a raised brow and a frown, Dawn may not have felt it, but Katherine seemed to be holding her quite protectively.

“K-Kidding~...” James tried to play off his joke with a nervous chuckle.

Back in the car they put their seatbelts on and were in gear again.

“Alright, how about we go to Little Haul first?” James was already tapping away on the car’s center console.

“That’s probably the best idea. They’ll definitely have some stuff for you to wear there, Dawn. That way I can steal my sweater back!” She snickered, but quieted herself once she realized. “I suppose quiet time did do you some good, huh?”

James looked over and could see Dawn had fallen asleep.

“To be honest, I’m a little surprised she survived the ride over here. Guess what happened in there pushed her past the limit...”

“I think so too...” Katherine agreed a bit more somberly. “Something tells me her tour didn’t ever account for a nap-time...”

“Probably not,” James shrugged. “We’ll head out in a second. I just need this bus to pull in here first… Wait, bus? Don’t you think--?”

“We should probably hurry if we’re going to get a parking spot.” Katherine said. “I wasn’t joking when I said I was hungry.”

“I am too… So it’ll just be a quick trip to the store for some clothes then?”

Katherine looked offended yet again. He husband innocently smiled.

“Or...not?”

• Like 12

Firstly... Ahem Clears Throat

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Excellent new chapter! I just LOVE James and Katherine! And I love how caring they are!

Secondly. Oh snap! (Yeah, I still say that!) It looks like maybe Dawn's gunna be a little late for the shuttle... oh no, whatever shall she do, except get adopted by such a wonderful and loving couple... maybe James and Kath can help her out there... ?

This update was definitely worth the wait! Yay!

glad to see this  have to say that i expected the hotel to say that the tour was now gone and not coming back, so having the promise they are due back is an interesting twist

Awesome new chapter! I love the interaction between these three. James and Kathrine are great. They don't force Dawn to anything but at the same time act like she is a little that needs their help and treat her like any other babied little.

And, if I read Kathrines reaction right, I assume they will get a bit more then just some clothes for Dawn. Looking forward to this "family shopping trip" and how well Dawn will take it when she sees the clothes she is supposed to wear.

I agree on the excitement of a new chapter and entertaining exchange between them all. Very amusing and eye opening how Amazons have “blinders” when it comes to reality about Littles. Looking forward to more!

Looking forward to more! I think this is the beginning of Dawn becoming their little. If the tour bus is going back and there are leaving then it means that they probably won't be able to meet up with the tour guide again.

21 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Looking forward to more! I think this is the beginning of Dawn becoming their little. If the tour bus is going back and there are leaving then it means that they probably won't be able to meet up with the tour guide again.

I was thinking the same thing. All things considered, Dawn is actually pretty lucky that she has these two wonderful Amazons looking to take her in and shower her with love, and not abuse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 12:30 AM, Panther Cub said:

Firstly... Ahem Clears Throat

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Excellent new chapter! I just LOVE James and Katherine! And I love how caring they are!

Secondly. Oh snap! (Yeah, I still say that!) It looks like maybe Dawn's gunna be a little late for the shuttle... oh no, whatever shall she do, except get adopted by such a wonderful and loving couple... maybe James and Kath can help her out there... ?

This update was definitely worth the wait! Yay!

Thank you for the kind words! And hmm, that might not be a shuttle she's supposed to be on... It might be something else? James and Katherine are definitely an interesting pair. We'll have to see what more we can learn about them down the line! Thanks for commenting!

On 10/18/2019 at 5:39 AM, kirababy said:

glad to see this  have to say that i expected the hotel to say that the tour was now gone and not coming back, so having the promise they are due back is an interesting twist

Now where's the fun in them just being up and gone? Of course there needs to be suspense! Hopefully I keep ya guessing! Thanks for commenting!

On 10/18/2019 at 7:50 AM, Sky Hooves said:

Awesome new chapter! I love the interaction between these three. James and Kathrine are great. They don't force Dawn to anything but at the same time act like she is a little that needs their help and treat her like any other babied little.

And, if I read Kathrines reaction right, I assume they will get a bit more then just some clothes for Dawn. Looking forward to this "family shopping trip" and how well Dawn will take it when she sees the clothes she is supposed to wear.

Katherine is definitely eager; that's no secret. Dawn is also slowly, or rather quickly facing some large obstacles that she keeps needing to depend on others for. She's not a fan of that, especially given the circumstances. Wonder how the shopping will go? Thanks for commenting!

On 10/18/2019 at 12:26 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Thank ya kindly!

On 10/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, the diaper mike said:

Very interesting chapter

Glad to hear it! Hope the next ones stay just as engaging!

On 10/19/2019 at 1:27 AM, SGTbaby said:

I agree on the excitement of a new chapter and entertaining exchange between them all. Very amusing and eye opening how Amazons have “blinders” when it comes to reality about Littles. Looking forward to more!

Good ol' Amazon ignorance. Hopefully I can keep it plausible though. I want to fairly convey what might be going through an Amazon's head without being too ridiculous (Then again, that's partly the fun of the Diaper Dimension. Maybe I'm going to do a more 'grounded' version of it? Not sure yet). Thanks for commenting, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

4 - Shopping

Dawn jerked forward with a start when she finally came to. Her breathing was fast and her head was constantly turning.

Where was she? What was she doing?

“Dawn?” A calm voice spoke near her and a large hand stroked her back. “You okay?”

She jumped a little as soon as she was touched, but almost immediately her body calmed down. That didn’t mean she wasn’t still on edge. Looking up, it was almost a relief to see a familiar face; as familiar as a person could be after meeting them in less than 24 hours. Or longer than that, considering the days here were supposedly longer…

“Y...yeah...” She took a well-needed breath, still looking around. They were in the car still. James was behind the wheel with his eyes on the road, though she could see he kept giving her brief glances.

“Did you have a nightmare?” As if she decided the answer herself, Katherine was already trying to soothe her with strokes.

“Uh...no, I didn’t...” Gently, she removed Katherine’s hand from her back, or at least tried to signal so. It wasn’t a bad dream, but it wasn’t a pleasant sleep either…

Black void wasn’t exactly what Dawn considered a dream. In other words, she wasn’t dreaming. It was the kind of sleep that’s strikingly similar to her drug-induced blackout. She wasn’t totally worried about that though; people had dreamless sleep all the time. The off-putting part however was her sudden jolt. She felt the urgency, the panic, the fear, but had none of the visuals to go with it. This was new for her, and she didn’t like it.

The more time she had to see her surroundings and understand the immediate situation, she calmed down some. She’d never be able to reach absolute zero, however. Not while she was here; the land of Amazons.

“You sure? Nothing you wanna talk about?” Katherine didn’t seem convinced, and Dawn’s unease subsided just enough to be annoyed by the endless pestering Katherine might do just so the girl would let her in. There was nothing to let her ‘in’ on though. Nothing that Dawn knew of…

“Where are we going right now?” Dawn tried to change the subject as she wiped her eyes.

“Did you forget already?” Katherine chuckled. “You really must have been tired.”

“I usually don’t take naps during the day…”

“Really? Not even here?” Here as in Libertalia?

“Uh...no?” Was there that big of a difference? She did remember hearing about a time difference; the length per day, but it couldn’t be that significant? She didn’t remember that part being mentioned in the tour briefing. 

“Well, I bet you sleep like a log when you finally do go down.” She laughed, already forgetting physical boundaries as she patted Dawn’s head.

“Well...yes,” she rubbed the phantom remains of Amazon off her hair. “We tend to do a lot of sight-seeing, I guess, so it’s a lot of moving around?”

“Hmm...” Katherine quietly kept to herself for a little longer, right up to their arrival in the parking lot.

“Alright, gang,” James put the car in park. “We’re here.”

It took a second for Dawn to realize that she still didn’t know where ‘here’ was, not until Katherine exiting the car with her shed a light on things.

It was a large two-story department store, brandishing a loud and colorful sign labeled ‘LITTLE HAUL’, each and every bold letter decorated in some bizarre pattern. Some were polka-dots, others were stripes, zig-zag, solid colors, animal prints, letters.

“What is this place?” Dawn asked with a reluctant curiosity.

“Little Haul? Your tour didn’t pass a place like this?”

“Uh...no.” She was starting to become concerned once she got a better look of the customers going in and out. Almost each and every Amazon person or pair was consistently accompanied by a Little. A Little that looked to be...well, down on their luck, to say the least. She’d normally think they were regular infants the way they were dressed; dresses, overalls, dungarees, onesies, or the most risque; no pants at all. One pair even passed by them.

“Mommy, please don’t make me wear them!”

“I don’t understand, sweetheart? You said you wanted panties; Pamper Pretenders is exactly what you were talking about?” You couldn’t feign confusion like that. She seemed genuine; oblivious to the adult she was holding in her arms. And as they walked by, in case if Dawn needed more of a visual, the package of diapers the Amazon was referencing was stylized to look like women’s cut underwear.

It had the lavish looking prints, but that was all it was. Underneath the intentionally comic design was the paper, plastic and cotton that the Little would actually be wearing. Real panties didn’t have tapes to keep them on. How sick of a joke could that be? While she’d be given the illusion of adult underwear, in reality there’d be a sticky mess in her pants… Dawn grimaced. She didn’t like to think about being in her shoes...or diapers.

The apple didn’t fall far from the tree, though, as Dawn moved her legs and remembered the pull-up she was wearing. Unfortunately she’d gotten used to it or somehow managed to deal. She was in desperate need of panties. Real ones; not some diaper that only looked like one.

“Uhm…why are we here again?” Recent sights made her feel compelled to ask.

James took a more indirect approach. “So you are getting used to your current look, then?” Oh, right.

“We’re gonna find you some nice stuff to wear. That way you’ll feel a bit more comfortable?” The sliding glass doors just opened for them, and into the terrifyingly large department store they went.

It was massive.

To a Little, of course anything here would seem big, but even as an Amazon, Dawn could still imagine this place having some heft. Endless aisles with either modest retail shelves or warehouse-grade scaffolding to support some of the larger purchases.

Loud and colorful advertisements for any infantile resource imaginable. Clothes, food, furniture, games, books, shoes...and more. Her heart sank a little more once she remembered that it looked like there was a second floor to this place.

Amazons and shopping carts bustled all about. Dawn grew a bit squeamish whenever she could hear a scream, shriek or cry. Unfortunately it was something that came with the territory. Every square inch of this small fortress was geared towards the commercialized motive of taking Littles down a maturity notch or two. In other words, a living hell for someone like Dawn. Despite supposedly being in good hands, she felt like she’d just entered the lion’s den.

“And...we’re looking for clothes for me?” Katherine gave her a cheery ‘mhm’. “H-here...?” She didn’t want to be picky, but Dawn had a sneaking suspicion nothing here was going to tickle her fancy. Yet since it wasn’t her money that was being spent, did she even get a say?

While Dawn nervously eyed their surroundings, Katherine looked as if she was on Cloud Nine. Then again...she did say that she was looking to adopt… Dawn took a breath. And thankfully it wasn’t her…

With all the hormone-crazy Amazons running about in here, all with the common goal of adoption, Dawn was by no means looking to be set down. For once she was thankful for the security of another’s arms. She felt supported in more ways in one. That said, she’d have preferred to avoid something as nerve-racking as this altogether.

“So...uhm, a normal clothing store wouldn’t have had something for me?” Dawn asked as her eyes couldn’t help but fix themselves on some of the more bizarre products. Flavored pacifiers was one. She grimaced once she realized they were sized for an adult mouth like hers. Another was muscle-relaxant cream… The advertised image on the bottle was an illustrated face of relief, as if they’d just unloaded a great deal of stress...physically, in-fact. Given the context of the store it was being sold in, Dawn didn’t want to imagine why they looked so relieved…

“They probably would have...” Katherine was looking at all odds and ends like Dawn too, only with much more enthusiasm. James was going to keep her in check, right? “...But, they won’t have nearly as much variety as here would! I’m sure there’ll be something you like.”

Just when Dawn felt like she may have been getting on some wavelength with Katherine, all it took was a department store filled with babyish stuff to whisk her off to the fantasies of parenthood yet again.

“James? I don’t suppose you wanna weigh in?” Dawn asked. In truth, she just needed someone ‘grounded’ to talk to. He looked a little lost for words, merely shrugging.

“Free shopping trip?”

Dawn sighed.

The clothing section of the store was like a mini shop within the grand scheme. Racks on racks of clothes were hung along the sides followed by aisles of more. Display mannequins were also put up, though what Dawn didn’t expect were the diapers taped on them. Some were flashing them because of the outfits they were dressed in, and others had theirs concealed. Make no mistake, however, as that didn’t give them any more modesty. No, because whatever went over them instead accentuated or complemented their diaper bulge.

Despite being for Dawn, Katherine didn’t seem to be fishing for any input as she strolled about. Dawn did get a little scared though when the lingered around a display of onesies for too long.

“Does, um, your wife come here often?” Dawn asked to James.

“She says she doesn’t,” James explained, looking to his entranced lover. “But...usually she runs late in getting home on Fridays. Something tells me she likes to window shop...”

“So I was thinking maybe some jeans?” Dawn suggested, hoping to steer this woman away from the dresses. Katherine looked at her almost like an afterthought, as if she forgot why Dawn was there in the first place. “Oh! Right. Sorry, I get a little carried away when I come here...” Sheepishly, she laughed. Dawn didn’t. “Pants, you said? Hmm...” she scanned their surroundings. “I think they have them somewhere...”

It was a long and slow stroll to their destination. Sometimes they’d sway to-and-fro, solely because Katherine saw something that caught her eye. While she seemed to be in Amazon Heaven, Dawn was stuck in Little Hell.

“Oh, James! Look! They make animal footie pajamas!” She was ecstatic as with a free hand she felt the soft and furry exterior.

The outfit was in fact a set of footie pajamas; right around Dawn’s size in fact. The feet and leg cuffs were well defined, marked by elasticized endings using bunched material. Though, it took Dawn a second to realize what sort of animal she was looking at. The arms and legs were mostly black, followed by a white torso in the center. It was until Katherine pulled the attached hood out from hiding could Dawn see the black ears as well.

“Is it supposed to be a panda?” Dawn leaned forward to feel the outfit too. Katherine, being the doting person she was, moved forward just a little closer for her sake. It was a little surprising to Dawn once she did touch it. It was soft, really soft. “How much even is something like this?”

Wordlessly, Katherine looked at the attached tag which was out of Dawn’s view, conveniently enough. “It’s not much. Why?” She smiled, poorly hiding her excitement. “Did you want to try it on?”

“Uh...no...” Dawn said awkwardly. It was cute, but being cute was the last thing she wanted right now. Dignified seemed more her speed at the moment. The awkwardness in her response came from so harshly shutting Katherine down.

“Oh...alright then.” They moved forward.

Dawn could see endless piles of patterned onesies, decorated socks, and unfortunately endless diaper covers. She’d been expecting it, but seeing it now made her quite uncomfortable. It reminded her of how close she’d come to being stuck in a world like that. By the same token, it even made her think fondly of Katherine and James. After all, they were the ones who saved her from it.

“Do they really not have any pants here?” Dawn was starting to become a bit restless. All there seemed to be were clothes that either showed off your diaper, accentuated it, or simply made you look cute enough for someone to expect you to be wearing one.

“Maybe they don’t anymore…?” Katherine sounded as if she was off in another world. James had been lagging behind this entire time. Clothes didn’t really seem to be his topic of discussion. In truth, Dawn may have preferred riding in his arms. At least that way she didn’t need to have a front row seat for Katherine’s gushing.

They reached the end of the aisle and were back at all the displays. Large signs hung from the ceiling at the entrance of each row, listing all the related items.

They watched their right for a little bit; Katherine likely reading the signs. Just as they turned to the left Dawn decided to catch something in her eye.

“Wait!”

Katherine looked to her.

“Over there! Back to the right! See? Pants!” She was a little more excited than she’d like to admit, but how could she not be? It felt as if their long, arduous journey had finally reached its end.

“Oh, you’re right. Good eye, Dawn!” With that she ruffled the girl’s hair. Dawn let it go this one time, since she was finally in a good mood.

But alas, a good mood was hard to maintain.

“Don’t they have something...less...colorful?”

Some looked like they were denim, but none had the simple, relaxed blues, blacks and greys she was so used to. No, instead she’d been treated to pinks, blues, greens, oranges; loud, blaring colors that were as noticeable as they were bright and neon.

“What’s wrong with these colors? Aren’t they cute?” Again, Katherine just didn’t seem to get it.

Dawn noticed another “feature” to them. One that was less than exciting.

“Do they not have zippers?”

She reached forward to the pale orange traffic cone pair. The large orange button sewn on the front flap was bordering cartoonish. She was trying to find the zipper to the front flap, like a normal pair of jeans would, but she was quick to realize that normal no longer applied once traditional color was thrown out the window.

There was no front flap. The button was simply for design. The “seam” you usually see in pants, right where the zipper would go, was nothing more than that. A seam. For all intents and purposes they were slip-on pants. Not that it was bad, objectively, but seeing as Little clothing, Dawn couldn’t help but consider it another childish factor intended by design. Why bother giving the Littles something as complicated as a zipper?

Just to confirm her suspicions, Dawn tugged at the waist, and sure enough it certainly did stretch more than a normal pair would. They might technically be jeans, but only technically…

“Think you wanna try them on?” Katherine still couldn’t hide a twinge of enthusiasm.

“Uh...” By now, Dawn was starting to feel bad. Left and right she’d been rejecting Katherine in every which way possible, and she was just about to do it again. “Are...are there any other pants that come off as a little more...mature?”

“Really?” Of course she was going to sound disappointed. Amazon or not, of course, Dawn felt guilty. “What’s wrong with them?”

“Well, because,” and on the flip-side, why was it so hard to see the issue? Dawn knew why it was, but the simple truth was so baffling that she couldn’t help but try to deny it. “The colors are way too bright and there is no actual button flap? You just pull them on?”

“Right? Isn’t that nice?” Katherine rubbed the pant leg, somehow forgetting that Dawn’s list of grievances were grievances.

Dawn sighed slightly. By now she’d have to make it a point that she was dissatisfied.

“I...I just want to find something that’s more like what I’m used to wearing.”

“Well...alright.”

They strolled down the aisle some more, though that didn’t mean they found anything more promising. In-fact, it only got worse. Probably more creative and exciting in Katherine’s eyes, but Dawn not so much.

“Oh! How about these? They have kitties on them!” Indeed they did. Pale pink pants covered in tiny cartoon cat heads, all patterned with one of four different expressions. But if that weren’t already a deal-breaker, Dawn found the piece de resistance.

“Are those buttons?” On the crotch were an array of white snaps. Looking at it now, Dawn wondered why it wasn’t the first thing she noticed. This pair of pants did have a flap on it, only it was one for the crotch… They were walking down an aisle, yet it was starting to feel like a terribly slippery slope.

“Okay, fine. Let’s go back to the other pants...” An unfortunate end, but seeing how bad things were getting, it couldn’t help but feel like a comparative victory. Regardless, it seemed like Katherine had made a content noise.

Really, they did somehow look better after seeing some of the other offenders.

“Is this really all they have for colors?” That was still issue numero uno. She’d prefer not to be a walking light-show.

“There might be some hanging in the back...” Katherine weaved her hand through the bunch, giving Dawn a few glimpses of what lay behind. Surprise, surprise, it was more of the same colors. Maybe a few new ones, but equally as bad. Maybe it was dark under the shelf and it was so far back, but Dawn could have sworn she saw a black pair-!

“Oh! How about these?”

Katherine pulled out a pair of pale-blue ones. Shockingly, the color was bearable. Not the most ideal, especially since she thought she saw the best pair, but she probably didn’t… Katherine likely would’ve grabbed it otherwise.

They looked just like the orange ones. Only...not orange.

“Is this pair alright?”

Given the circumstances, any choice she’d have would be the lesser of two evils. Guess it was time to bite the bullet…

“Yeah, I guess it’s fine.”

“Hehe, I like them too,” she snickered, then to Dawn’s surprise set her down.

“W-what? Katherine?” Dawn wrapped the sweater a bit more tightly around herself, hopping a little from foot to foot. After being carried around so long she’d forgotten just how sensitive her feet could be to the cold, tiled floor. “Don’t we need to go to a changing room?”

Katherine raised a brow with a strange smirk. “Changing room? But you’re not…? Oh!” Apparently she’d made a silly blunder, not that it meant Dawn was any less in the dark however. “You shouldn’t need a dressing room for something like this, right?”

Truthfully, she probably didn’t, but she didn’t like being denied a private space… That said, it’s not like she was going to get any more naked than she was right now. It was going to be the exact opposite, in-fact. “I...guess.”

Katherine got on her knees and leaned in close with a whisper. “Are you afraid someone will see your undies?”

She didn’t like to admit it, but by now the pull-ups really weren’t a secret, though that didn’t mean she’d stop trying to hide the truth. With a stammering blush, Dawn averted her eyes and muttered a yes, though that didn’t quite feel like it summed up how she was feeling. Need she forget what she was actually wearing, which were most certainly not ‘undies’.

Katherine gave a sympathetic ‘mhmm’ as she looked around for a moment. Was she actually trying to help Dawn?

“James, hon? Could we borrow you for a second?”

The husband who had been pleasantly woolgathering about the area had looked as if he were broken from a trance at the sound of his name. He walked on over. “What’s up?”

“While Dawn tries on some pants, do you think you could hold up my sweater behind her? Just so she has a curtain?” What? Now she was getting James involved? Was it really this involved?

“But-but couldn’t be just use a changing room?” Dawn was feeling less and less enthusiastic about this. Not that there really was any enthusiasm to begin with.

“We’ll be real quick, okay? This way we can find your size. Then we can look at a few more designs.” She was already guiding the sweater off of Dawn, who was starting to feel a tinge of anxiety. Too fast. This is moving too fast.

The sweater came off and all she had to her person was a bra, shirt and pull-up. Shakily she looked to her behind which was a curtain of knitted sweater, held by the ever-so kind James. Thankfully he was mindful to some degree, as instead of looking down at the poor girl he was staring straight ahead.

“Alrighty, let’s try this pair out.” It came as another shock when Katherine was holding the pants by the waistband for her; nice and low to step her legs into. This...this wasn’t the first time something like this had happened?

Dawn’s heart was beating. Beating more than usual. Faster, heavier; a rapping thump against her chest. Why...why was she getting such an odd sense of deja vu? “Uh...uhm,” she gulped, feeling a sudden cold sweat.

“Dawn? Honey?” Katherine smiled. “You gotta step in if we’re gonna put them on, silly.”

It felt like a total paradigm shift. The atmosphere felt thick and heavy, the surrounding noise became deafened muffles, and all Dawn could see was a giant from the neck down, holding open the cage to a prison she’d willingly commit herself to. It was too familiar. Far too familiar. So familiar, that she knew better than to fall for it again.

“N-no...” Dawn muttered rockily. Never once did she actually look at Katherine’s face. It was clear she was transfixed on the moment rather than the participants.

“Dawn? What’s wrong?”

“No...no!” She was frozen, but then she wasn’t. For once, she had the conviction to flee.

She bolted.

She was cold and borderline naked, but that did nothing to dampen her adrenaline. It was a quick turn and sprint around James’ legs, and all she could hear behind her was the shout for her name. Was it out of concern? Anger? She didn’t know, but it’d all become so...so claustrophobic.

Twice now she’d felt like this. She wasn’t going crazy, was she? Of course she knew what it all felt like. It felt like that same, damn bathroom from this morning. All that mattered now was distance. She needed to calm down and she couldn’t do it here.

She spun on her heel once she reached a main branch, quickly realizing the mob of Amazons, all moving about with massive carts. There was an even tighter grip on her heart and she was breathing fast.

Since day one of the tour, the idea of there being people about three times your size was quite intimidating, but there was solace in knowing they were just like you. Rational, like-minded, functioning adults. It was the fine line between lawful regulation and sadistic, twisted fantasy that made these people either pleasant, gentle giants, or a living nightmare. 

So what if they weren’t? What did it mean if those same giants weren’t of rational minds? What if they were to use their overwhelming, dominating strength and project their desires on the powerless? Project them on you? Defenseless, innocent, you.

Once you brush shoulders with death, you don’t forget the chilling sensation; realizing that decades of your life, thousands of experiences, achievements, highs and lows, dreams and aspirations all culminating into a rich, diverse and unique individual, can all somehow be meaningless in the face of total and crushing adversity.

Of course you can’t help but feel some sort of...significance, because in your own perspective you are the main character of your own life. It’s your story, so without you, what’s left? That’s why the story can’t end. You can’t end.

Realizing your own mortality is what shatters that illusion. The fantasy of immortality. The belief that somehow you possess such significance that you’ll never succumb to a life-changing or potentially life-ending fate.

The business woman on the street, tutted along by a child leash, firmly in the hand of her oppressor. The countless Littles all sitting in shambles at the police station; on the verge of tears, already crying, or simply defeated. Even the Little who was being whisked out of the store by the Amazon with pantie diapers… Each and every one of them had something before this. Before a life of diapers, bottle-sucking and who knows what else. A working, dignified life. One with more meaning than fulfilling the desires of someone else, who simply decides to override theirs on a whim. Not a one could Dawn remember their faces. They were all one muddled, homogeneous blur of misfortune and grief. The anonymity is what made them all the same. It didn’t matter where they started from, because in the end the funnel always leads to the same place.

As her legs carried her as fast as they could, Dawn could see herself in the faint reflection on the glossy floor. Her hair swinging all around as she stumbled and tumbled, just managing to keep her balance in such a frantic state. But in that confusion, it was slowly starting to make sense. She understood the chills, the anxiety, the fear, the cold sweats and seemingly irrational panic. She could see it in the reflection. She could see it in her reflection, and it shook her very core.

It was a homogeneous blur.

Dawn wasn’t running. She wasn’t panicking. She wasn’t trying to find her way out of this. She wasn’t doing anything. She wasn’t even anything. She wasn’t significant. She wasn’t one of one. She was one of many. One so, so, so, so, so many that held just as much bearing as she did. None. The absolute proof of that? The fate of those before her.

Mortality is realizing the outside world and its forces that exist beyond your own bias. They’re the forces beyond your wishful thinking and rose-tinted glasses. They’re the cold, rock-solid truths that shatter paradise. Mortality is understanding that you’re just as fragile as everyone else. It’s what transforms the thoughts of invincibility into inevitability; that you’re powerless to the tide which can easily sweep you away. The tide that can come in oh so many forms. Mortality is perching the agents of fear and anguish atop your shoulders, caught in a nerve-racking state of limbo that simply wants the nightmares to end. Mortality is seen in many ways.

Mortality is realizing the truth.

Mortality is realizing that you’re a Little.

A few rays of light shone through the darkness, cascading over the blubbering Little. They weren’t rays of hope. They were the fluorescent lights of a department store meant for a force far more mighty and fearsome than she was feeling to challenge. The air was as still thick and heavy as it was moments earlier, and the world felt no less lonely.

All around her were varying sets of clothes, each embodying some hideous or horrendous design, all disgusting in their own way. Maybe they were cute to some, but they were far too symbolic to not be received as such monstrosities. Maybe it was the English major in her that made it all seem so poetic; the way so many inanimate creatures could surround her from every angle and make her feel so trapped...

What was the endgame? Where was the endgame? When was it? So many important questions. All of which the Little had no answer to. Ever since the first time her boat had been rocked, the storm never seemed to have quite settled down. Now she’d just been hit with the lingers of it and she felt as if she’d just gone overboard.

She didn’t want to move. She didn’t want to do anything. All she could do was sob, knowing there was nothing beyond the circular rack of clothes other than further misfortune she’d never be able to wade herself through. The faint noise of music over the speakers seemed to keep her unease in check, had she managed to forget where she was.

“...Now come on, the least you could do is help me search?” There was a sharp noise from her breath as her muscles tightened and she clutched her legs closer. She had to forcefully cover her mouth just so she couldn’t be heard.

“I know, I know, I’ll help! But...you are a lot better at this than I am.” A male voice sighed. A voice the Little didn’t recognize, but a voice that sounded high off the ground. High enough to know they meant absolute despair.

“Right.” The other male one didn’t seem too crazy about the other’s response. “Well, we need to get something for Rei’s Little. It’s going to be their first adoption year, after all.”

“It really has been that long...”

“Yes, it has. So, more importantly, should we be bothering with clothes or play it safe and get a toy?”

“Probably a toy would be the safest bet...”

“...I think so too. Alright, I think they’re over there...” And so the voices drifted off.

There was an unusual relief that washed over the Little. Once her muscles relaxed, there was a new wave of tears, simply realizing how the presence of strangers can put the fear of God into her.

She wanted to go home.

But if today had been proof of anything, it was proof of her inability to accomplish anything, much less her own freedom. All it took was one small peg to send down the row of dominoes.

James and Katherine.

Suddenly she remembered. She remembered the pair of Amazons who had been watching over her. Who had been helping her out. She ran from them. She was hiding from them. None of it was intentional, but it all seemed to look that way just because. They were probably wondering where she went off to. They were probably worried. But, maybe that small dose of panic could give them a smidgen of an idea of what it’s like to live in a Little’s world. To be lost and constantly on the run; always looking over your shoulder and never knowing whether you’re truly safe or not. Maybe they didn’t deserve all those negative feelings, but the poor Little would be lying if she said it didn’t feel good just to let others feel what she was going through. Just to understand something that set her apart from the dreary gray so many others were a part of.

But it didn’t. Despair wasn’t faithful to just her. It was a mistress estranged with countless others.

And then it only got worse. As society turned its back on her, so was her body starting to do the same.

It was that terrible twinge; that irksome pressure. It couldn’t have been more fitting for a damsel in distress, as Dawn was finally starting to feel bloated down below. She needed to pee. Naturally, this was hardly the time to feel desperate, but given how things were going, it seemed too fitting not to happen right then. Clearly her destination was rock bottom, so of course they had to hit every stop on the way…

With nothing left to do, the only tool she had in her arsenal was to express herself in the form of tears. She whimpered and sniffled, trying to keep the noise to a minimum. Otherwise, she wouldn’t even be allowed to be sad on her own.

The music from above suddenly dimmed.

“Attention, shoppers, the store will now be entering Penny Protocol. An adopted Little by the name of Dawn Matthews is believed to be missing in the store. To ensure their well-being and safe return, all shoppers will be prohibited from leaving the store until this matter is resolved. We ask that you please help in searching for her. If you happen to find a lost Little, please bring them to customer services immediately.” The voice sounded urgent. The music never started again.

Finally, Dawn registered that her name was spoken over the intercom. Well, partly. Matthews wasn’t her last name. Where that came from was simple guesswork…

James Matthews. Katherine Matthews.

They were looking for her?

She didn’t want to be found. She didn’t want to cause them trouble, but she didn’t want to go on with this for a minute longer. None of this was right and she was tired of compromises. In retrospect, meandering around the hotel lobby would have been the better call, even if she had to wait there all night. She was willing to do anything to get home. To get away from here.

Without the music, the store started to seem eerily silent. Almost silent. The murmurs of Amazons started to pick up… Dawn could hear the carts rolling across the floor, the feet walking about.

Dawn kept a hand over her mouth as she rocked. Her mind was at a blank, but surrendering was the last thing she wanted.

She couldn’t stop fidgeting though… It’d been something mild at first she was putting off, but it was starting to become downright annoying.

Maybe it would be better to just get it over with?

Absolutely not. Not only was it taboo, but there was something...something wrong about doing it. She’d be admitting something, or acknowledging a part of herself she wasn’t willing to let go of. If she peed herself, they would win. They would all win. She’d be doing exactly what they all expected of her. Each and every one of them. Anything was better than peeing herself. Even being naked was better. Even being naked…

“I’m sorry, hon, I think I might be a bit late...” a woman passing by spoke, putting Dawn back on edge. “The store is in Penny Protocol. Lost adopted little?” She tutted disappointingly. “Poor thing… Well, no, more often than not they haven’t been kidnapped. It’s more along the lines of they’re running away… Her parents must be worried sick. Hopefully a spanking will set her straight. But anyways, I should probably go. I still need to get Tommy’s diapers. And who knows, maybe I’ll find a lost Little on the way?” She chuckled. “Love you too, hon. Bye.” She and her cart rolled onward.

These close calls were too much for her to handle. She was reaching both her mental and physical limits. She was completely in the dark; she had no idea when someone might be coming from her. Then again, the entire store was probably looking for her right now. If she stayed here, it was only a matter of time…

The sound of sliding metal was fast and sudden and so was the torrent of light shining through. Shocked, Dawn spun her head as she violently jumped from the surprise as she looked above. There was a hole in the surrounding wall of clothes with an Amazon behind them, looking over the different outfits. Only for a little bit, because then she looked down at Dawn with a curious look.

She was frozen. Stupefied. The two were both silent as they exchanged glances, and Dawn could feel that same cold sweat from before; a deer caught in headlights. Yet an odd warmth was leaking from Dawn, which is probably why she felt so chilled. Her lip quivered, knowing exactly what was to follow, but she couldn’t bear to see it be realized. She wanted to plea, she wanted to scream. But she couldn’t she couldn’t do anything. A simple state of shock took everything from her.

The Amazon smiled.

“Hello!”

• Like 13
  • Mee changed the title to Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]