LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the unloved child

alison was 14 unloved by her family when her parents decided to move they took her big sister but abandoned alison leaving her to fend for herself she often sleep in alleyways or the park with no money she often wore the same dirty ratty clothes one day she was found by her big sister.After seeing her big sis alison did not acnolage her living a long alison changed being devoid of emotions she closed her self from any one alison felt unloved and unwanted her big sister tryed to help was was rejected many times. alisons health was alsp deterating for not cleaning and sh was not eating well 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After her parents where taken care of Penelope had finally moved back into town, it felt odd being back so many memories but most was that of her little sister Alison who was left behind when there parents skipped town taking Penelope but not her.

As Penelope was driving home late at night she had to stop when she saw a dirty and ratty clothes wearing girl who looked just like Alison.

"Alison it can't be." Penelope said to herself but was pulled out of her thoughts when a car honked at her. Penelope then found some where to park and get out running in to the dirty and ratty clothes wearing girl.

alison ignore  her as she made her way back to the alleyway she was sleeping in wth her make shift home of a wooden crate with a cardboard intearier with some old blankets  for a door. it wasnt much but it was the much it was the best she could do as she was banned from meny stores for shop lifting. Alison was also sick barly weighing 50 lbs .and coughed a lot

When Penelope heard her little sister's voice even if it was weak tears come to Penelope's eyes as she ran right to the box and pulled her little sister right into her arms. "Oh god i-i-i-sob-it is you oh thank god sniff th-thank god waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." 

Penelope soon busted into crying as she help her little sister tight in her arms.

alison then said in the darkest most emotionlest tone ever heard just leave me here to die it was clear the tone of her weak voice there was that she was devoid of happiness it was also clear that she had just given up on life entity

when she got to the car she puts alison in the back seat with child locks on abd drives to the store to pick up some thing to take care of her sister alison did nothing as she was too weak to try anything

Penelope went back to the drug store and said. "Alison you stay there i will be right back." Penelope went in and got soap, shampoo, tooth paste, but then she stopped at the pull ups and thought. 'Would Alison still need this?"

She said remembering Alison wetting her bed when she was younger, After giving it thought Penelope put the pink unicorn pull ups in her cart as well as a baby bottle before going to pay for them. 

alison sleep as her sister drives home though Penelope was not prepared for how bad alisons condition was but soon it would become clear how unwell her sister was as the grime and filth covered her condition