LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Like Barbie?

I do not collect the dolls (although just today I was admiring the collection in the shop). Yes, I have three dolls, but... we're talking Barbie.

About 2007 something in me clicked and I started watching Barbie movies... and I absolutely love them   :)  --  I have been told that kind of sets me apart from most, but it doesn't bother  me and, as far as I know, doesn't bother others either. For example, yesterday it was raining and I watched Barbie's Thumbelina movie. I might do The Three Musketeers later. I don't know.

Does anyone else here just love the innocence... the moral story telling... the originality of Barbie?

No. Barbie is more like an "action figure" than a doll. For a girl, she is more of a paper doll made notmade of paper or cardboard that you put clothes made of real material on. Not someone to hold and cuddle like the large dolls, the doll I fell in love with and wanted, not necessarily as a girl, was Patti Playpal, her outsizedness appealed to mey. Once a doll gets past 27", I can talk with her and see she has feelings. Be it Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine (29"), Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine (36") or Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynette Estelle Christine (32"), I can feel something toward them. The only other dolls under that size I can enjoy a relationship with are my 12" Fairy dollies: Queen Kierestelle, Lady Arielle, Princess Tiara and Fairy Bride Kiersten. I have other, smaller dolls about 12"; Dolly Karen Andrea, Dolly Kristin Lisa and Dolly Bridget Cassandra, but they are my full-sized dollies' dollies. I would love to have a life-size LG doll (shaped like Dolly Lisa or Dolly Andrea) or one even beigger, in whose lap I could sit. A dolly (a doll who is loved and played with) is very special to a little girl (or LG) and the relationship is unique to the two of us. There are other things. You have no idea what it is like when a girl "outgrows" her dollies (then when she turns 35, she starts collecting dolls and gives each of them a "story -- LIAR!). In 1956 when my sister came to live with us. I named the doll she brought with her Karen, and the one she got a few months later; Persis (a name I had just recently seen)

• 2 months later...