LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting/soiling position

Wetting/soiling positions  

220 members have voted

1. 1. When I wet, I am typically/I prefer...

• Standing up
    • Sitting down
    • Laying down on my back
    • Laying down on my stomach
    • In a crawling position
    • Other (please state which in thread)
  2. 2. When I soil, I am typically/I prefer

• Standing up
    • Sitting down
    • Laying down on my back
    • Laying down on my stomach
    • In a crawling positions
    • Other (please state which in thread)

i can pee standing, sitting, laying down (with a little difficulty sometimes) and walking (also with a little bit of difficulty). my favorite position for peeing is actually laying down. i really love the sensation and then the feeling of relaxation after and drifting back to sleep. plus then getting up and feeling how heavy the diaper is after i knew i went to bed in a fluffy, light and dry diaper.

pooping i can go sitting or standing, i haven't had much opportunity for laying down, but i'm sure that won't be too bad. standing is just very easy for me, but i want to get better with going when sitting. but honestly, my favorite pooping position is sitting... on the toilet lol messing is, well, messy lol 

• 1 month later...

It usually only happens in my sleep, though i've never messed the bed luckily. I think most of the time when i wet the bed is when i'm sleeping on my back.  

Im I'm in diapers 24/7, so I can wet and soil myself sitting and standing. I only have soiled myself a couple times during the night. My wetting is worse during the night, and my diaper is pretty wet of a morning.

I like to wet and mess during normal and natural daily activities in a manner as inconspicuous as possible so as not to draw attention to what I have just done in my diaper.  I wet daily while engaged in social interactions without anyone knowing that I am wetting my diaper.  Depending on the urgency of pooping, I can also mess my diaper inconspicuously but avoid this out of respect for others so they don't have to smell my stinkies.

24 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I like to wet and mess during normal and natural daily activities in a manner as inconspicuous as possible so as not to draw attention to what I have just done in my diaper.  I wet daily while engaged in social interactions without anyone knowing that I am wetting my diaper.  Depending on the urgency of pooping, I can also mess my diaper inconspicuously but avoid this out of respect for others so they don't have to smell my stinkies.

I'm the same way. My family and friends know I wear diapers 24/7 due to my accident. If I mess my diaper out in public or around family and friends she changes me ASAP to avoid anyone smelling my stinkies. If were at home and no one around I sometimes sit in a messy diaper a little longer.

Wearing for me is more of a "Playtime" for my wife and I. I can probably wet in all the choices listed, but most common for me is in bed on my belly or back as I will usually wet just before getting out of bed. Lately I have wet while sitting on the couch. With the stay at home orders we have had more opportunities to play during the day, and once recently my wife knew I was wetting before I did. Messing is not part of our games...

• 4 weeks later...

I can wet standing, sitting or laying down. laying down is my favourite way because wearing a nappy to bed is when i mostly wear. It's nice to wake up with a full bladder and let it all go into your nappy/diaper and then drift off back to sleep.  

messing accidents standing up only. ive only ever tried it a few times. It had to be done, i just don't like the clean up afterwards. maybe if i could do more daytime wearing i would give it another go. ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, le Hollandais said:

I've tried wetting sitting and lying down. Can't quite get it.

Be patient, relax and let it flow. I remember the days of learning to wet in different positions you soon get the hang of it. Just don't try wetting whilst doing a hand stand you might get soaked....? ???

• Haha 1

Wetting: Usually standing up or sitting on toilet. Wouldn’t mind being able to wet while sitting in my chair, maybe driving...?

Messing: When I’m trying on purpose, kneeling at my computer. Not quite on purpose, standing. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t currently mess, although that will change. My Husband has told me all messing will be done squatting.

Wetting, in two positions. If i’m alone, reclining in bed so the pee flows to the pad in the seat of my trainers. If my Husband is home, i pee standing in front of Him with legs spread and hands behind my neck.

• 5 months later...

I wet and mess 2 ways sitting in bed ,sitting in wheelchair , laying in bed or laying in wheelchair. 

In bed sitting or laying ,with padded bed rails ,my penis points down and my overnight diaper gets 1 st or 1st and 2nd mess, when in wheelchair I my penis points up , in bed. The padding protects me from seizures ,when in wheelchair I am secured from harm with silicone gel padded neoprene restraints ,secure enough to protect me and "give enough " during seizure to protect Me. Being diapered is a bonus to epileptic ,losing "control" during a seizure is just another day ,nothing new about wet and messy day or after seizure , aside from maybe a headache.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wet in pretty much any position.   When I mess, I'm usually standing up.  I  may bend over a little bit as I mess my diaper.  

Of course,  as soon as I mess, I sit down and let the mess squish all over my butt and up between my legs.

• 1 month later...

I have retention issues so I leak pee most of the time though I can sometimes have a very full bladder and release it in any position. I leak greater volumes if I'm on my belly, crouching, or bending over.

I tend to squat or be in a crouching position for pooping my diaper, but I've gone poop in my sleep once and I can poop if sitting if it's really soft or if I've had an enema. If it's an urgent need, any position will end up with a mess in my diaper.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At this point I can wet my diaper in almost any position (haven't tried upside down yet; I'm working on it).

For pooping I'll usually squat if it needs any persuasion; if it's a mushy one that goes without much pushing, any position will do.