LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting/soiling position

Wetting/soiling positions  

220 members have voted

1. 1. When I wet, I am typically/I prefer...

• Standing up
    • Sitting down
    • Laying down on my back
    • Laying down on my stomach
    • In a crawling position
    • Other (please state which in thread)
  2. 2. When I soil, I am typically/I prefer

• Standing up
    • Sitting down
    • Laying down on my back
    • Laying down on my stomach
    • In a crawling positions
    • Other (please state which in thread)

I only wet l. I have 3 positions to wet lying down and standing up and in doggy position

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have learned to wet in most any position, I am now able sometimes to wet walking thats not easy to do,,if I can lay on plastic in the buff Like a water bed, or nicely covered mattress,  ,, I would prefer to wet on my stomach so the pee can surround my body, face etc,,  it's a really exciting feeling when it flows around you.  I  get excited typing this. I wear 24/7 because of dribbles. but really enjoy diapers. 

I prefer to be standing, but I haven't tried while crawling yet (might be my new favorite). I hate leaking, so I prefer to not be sitting while I wet and since I change myself I do not soil, as cleaning the mess ruins the mood.

I am not incontinent, so diapers are by choice for pleasure.  I can wet and mess in any position; in fact I can do both while talking to someone without them ever knowing what is happening.

• Like 1

Although I try to wet in other positions the only one I have no problem with so far is by standing.  I get really nervous if I try to wet while sitting. -_-

On 7/28/2019 at 6:11 AM, Moemura said:

Although I try to wet in other positions the only one I have no problem with so far is by standing.  I get really nervous if I try to wet while sitting. -_-

I'm pretty good at wetting while standing.  Other positions, not so good.  Have to work at it.  Laying down is usually a disaster because I almost always leak.

11 hours ago, daveindiapers said:

I'm pretty good at wetting while standing.  Other positions, not so good.  Have to work at it.  Laying down is usually a disaster because I almost always leak.

Well it took my some work but I managed to wet sitting down.

I mostly wear diapers during the day so I am usually sitting while wetting but I can wet in just about any position (haven't tried it hanging upside down yet but that might be interesting) 

I don't generally mess my diapers but on the few occasions that I have tried it, I found it easiest to be standing during the deed and "loads" of fun to sit down afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wet while in bed, lying on my back or side. Love to spread my legs and feel the wet, saggy diaper between my legs. As for pooping, I do it the same way I did when I was little...down on the floor on both knees and usually hiding behind something. I was caught many times kneeling down with a super big load in my pants. Most of the time I had peed in them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't wear diapers during daytime too much. I learned this past Sunday I can't pee when driving! I have to wait until I'm stopped! Maybe the vibration of the car, having to concentrate on driving and nothing else.. IDK. I wear a diaper every night not as a necessity.. I've finally learned to relax all my muscles inside so I can pee whenever I want and from any position .. on my side is more difficult but possible. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dlnoir said:

Well I can wet literally in every position, haven’t tried it while hanging upside down now that I come to think of it. I do not poop my diaper.  

HA! :)! Ditto. Don't poop 'em if I can help it. Can't deal with the mess. When I have pooped, it's usually standing up as I try to get to the nearest toilet.