LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marks or no marks?

If I could live my vanilla life discreetly with obvious spanking-caused marks, I would do so!

Sure nothing arouses me like a great romantic spanking, which tend to not leave marks. Getting spanked too hard during foreplay is anti-erotic. Nearly every man who has spanked me romantically has avoiding hitting hard enough to leave marks, nevermind bruises.

Even before I met my husband, he was a very experienced romantic spanker. I fell madly in love with him during the first spanking he gave me at an adult spanking party. That one turned me on. An hour later I asked him to spank me again, but much harder. He told me he was not into causing real hurt. The second spanking was not as hard as I desired then, but far better than most. After we married he has spanked me harder but never has left discoloration lasting more than a few hours.

Very soon after we fell in love I asked him to also be my disciplinarian. While married to his then recently deceased wife they were not into domestic discipline, just romantic spankings. For the first years of our marriage when I wanted an exceptionally hard spanking I have turned to my youngest but much stronger sister and professional doms.

On TV we had seen robo spanking machines demonstrated. In late 2009 we purchased our first Spank-O-Matic. We upgraded it once, then traded it in for a newer version with more features. The bottom line is that I can program our SOM II to aim exactly where I want, hitting as hard as I want and as often as I want. While programming the aim the "spanks" are mild taps. Also, we have a wide choice of implements for our SOM II. Probably my favorite are Lexan plastic paddles shaped like oval hairbrushes.

As a randy teenager I only considered a spanking as being real when a hairbrush was administered bare-bottom OTK. Yet even then my Mom and strict Aunt Betsy avoided marking me.

Now, when I want I program our SOM II. bare my bottom, place an absorbent underpad to protect the bench, and push the start button. I had scheduled last Friday as vacation, so before bed last Thursday I made use of the SOM II. I had programed it to concentrate on both prime spank spots where my lower buttocks meet my upper thighs. Those were deep red when the program ended. I was sobbing and limp. I could still see the marks late Friday afternoon, but the throbbing was fading. So, I assummrd the position once again and ran the same discipline program, with the intensity increased 15%. I can still feel the throbbing and I have bruises, so I have already called in sick for Monday and Tuesday. For our happy married life the SOM II is worth way more than it cost!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 8:28 PM, Angela Bauer said:

If I could live my vanilla life discreetly with obvious spanking-caused marks, I would do so!

Sure nothing arouses me like a great romantic spanking, which tend to not leave marks. Getting spanked too hard during foreplay is anti-erotic. Nearly every man who has spanked me romantically has avoiding hitting hard enough to leave marks, nevermind bruises.

Even before I met my husband, he was a very experienced romantic spanker. I fell madly in love with him during the first spanking he gave me at an adult spanking party. That one turned me on. An hour later I asked him to spank me again, but much harder. He told me he was not into causing real hurt. The second spanking was not as hard as I desired then, but far better than most. After we married he has spanked me harder but never has left discoloration lasting more than a few hours.

Very soon after we fell in love I asked him to also be my disciplinarian. While married to his then recently deceased wife they were not into domestic discipline, just romantic spankings. For the first years of our marriage when I wanted an exceptionally hard spanking I have turned to my youngest but much stronger sister and professional doms.

On TV we had seen robo spanking machines demonstrated. In late 2009 we purchased our first Spank-O-Matic. We upgraded it once, then traded it in for a newer version with more features. The bottom line is that I can program our SOM II to aim exactly where I want, hitting as hard as I want and as often as I want. While programming the aim the "spanks" are mild taps. Also, we have a wide choice of implements for our SOM II. Probably my favorite are Lexan plastic paddles shaped like oval hairbrushes.

As a randy teenager I only considered a spanking as being real when a hairbrush was administered bare-bottom OTK. Yet even then my Mom and strict Aunt Betsy avoided marking me.

Now, when I want I program our SOM II. bare my bottom, place an absorbent underpad to protect the bench, and push the start button. I had scheduled last Friday as vacation, so before bed last Thursday I made use of the SOM II. I had programed it to concentrate on both prime spank spots where my lower buttocks meet my upper thighs. Those were deep red when the program ended. I was sobbing and limp. I could still see the marks late Friday afternoon, but the throbbing was fading. So, I assummrd the position once again and ran the same discipline program, with the intensity increased 15%. I can still feel the throbbing and I have bruises, so I have already called in sick for Monday and Tuesday. For our happy married life the SOM II is worth way more than it cost!

You called in sick? I think that deserves another spanking.