LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange things you use to do

Strange things you use to do as a kid which you think might be related to your fetish. Two of mine;

Putting tissue in my pants when I went to school

And the strangest was putting toy marbles in my pants at nighttime

47 minutes ago, Mikes Mike said:

Strange things you use to do as a kid which you think might be related to your fetish. Two of mine;

Putting tissue in my pants when I went to school

And the strangest was putting toy marbles in my pants at nighttime

I used to deliberately wet my pants just enough to feel wet but hopefully no one noticed . I used to pee the last drop in my underpants before pulling up my shorts..

I started wetting my bed deliberately when I was about 11 or 12. 

I used to pee my underwear while sitting on the toilet.  Not so brave as stevewet, after I no longer wet the bed I'd dump a glass of warm water in it to simulate an accident.

16 hours ago, stevewet said:

I used to deliberately wet my pants just enough to feel wet but hopefully no one noticed . I used to pee the last drop in my underpants before pulling up my shorts..

As a former late bedwetter myself, i find this interesting.

But for habits for me as a kid, I'd say not getting changed due to my morther being asleep most the day and me not really caring had a big part of it.

I used to steal thick, Kotex maxipads from wherever and wet them.  As a child I had no idea what they were used for and just assumed woman wet them.

I also went through a period where I wet my underwear ever so slightly intentionally when I was maybe five or six.

I use to use plastic shopping bags as diapers when I was small enough to fit in them.  I would cut holes out for the legs and wet them in the shower.  (yup, it was messy)  When I got bigger, I had to transition to kitchen trash bags and be a little more creative to make them work. Later in life, I just used diapers when I wanted to play and it was so much better.

On 7/25/2019 at 1:29 AM, WBxx said:

I used to pee my underwear while sitting on the toilet.  Not so brave as stevewet, after I no longer wet the bed I'd dump a glass of warm water in it to simulate an accident.

I wasn't really brave. I just started wetting deliberately as soon as I had my first few dry nights. I was so used to sleeping in a wet bed I couldn't see the point in getting up to pee.

I pooped my underwear on purpose in my boys briefs my favorite pair to poop in were olive green striped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 7/24/2019 at 1:41 PM, stevewet said:

I used to deliberately wet my pants just enough to feel wet but hopefully no one noticed.

I used to deliberately wet my pants too and then hide them until they dried. And I also wet my bed deliberately when my accidents started to decrease a lot in puberty. My older brother was a chronic bedwetter until much later and it was like I was in a competing with him for attention. I was able to keep the rubber sheet on my bed until I was 17. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was the youngest in the family so diapers were never available. I used to hunt in trash receptacles for used diapers and would put them on, or if I saw a used on laying on the ground would have a compulsion to put it on to see if it would fit.

I would make my own diaper with  the plastic meat wrap and paper towels.

When alone I would go into a convenience store and if there was a hole in a diaper package would feel and smell the diapers. Still an amazing smell.

This was all pretty much prepuberty. 

On 7/25/2019 at 10:49 AM, huggybutt said:

As a former late bedwetter myself, i find this interesting.

But for habits for me as a kid, I'd say not getting changed due to my morther being asleep most the day and me not really caring had a big part of it.

Same here I was in nappies until I was about 5 and my Mother used only change me when I finally came in from playing. 

From around 12 my foster parents started buying me incontinence nappies from advice from the child psychologist. My bedtime was 9.30 and I used to put my nappy on about 8pm and sit with my foster parents in the living room... I remember I used to like exposing my nappy a little bit so they would see it. I'm not a exhibitionist today.... I don't know why I wanted them to see me in my nappies?

22 hours ago, stevewet said:

Same here I was in nappies until I was about 5 and my Mother used only change me when I finally came in from playing. 

Did you do both in your nappy during the day or only wet? 

21 hours ago, stevewet said:

Oh both I was always in a right filthy state by the end of the day.

I bet you were ? .... can only imagine being in a pooey nappy all day if you went in it early on. 

Guessing you played alone mostly? Or were your friends tolerant of you wearing and using your nappy through the day? 

When I was around that age I used to go in my pants from hanging on too long whilst playing and not wanting to stop to go to the toilet to poo. Peeing was easy,  just go behind a tree etc and then carry on. 

Ahhh to be 5 again lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 12:19 PM, Puppyz said:

I bet you were ? .... can only imagine being in a pooey nappy all day if you went in it early on. 

Guessing you played alone mostly? Or were your friends tolerant of you wearing and using your nappy through the day? 

When I was around that age I used to go in my pants from hanging on too long whilst playing and not wanting to stop to go to the toilet to poo. Peeing was easy,  just go behind a tree etc and then carry on. 

Ahhh to be 5 again lol

I usually played alone but sometimes with a friend. He didn't seem to care and in any ase he often wet him self too. Back then it was common and no one seamed to care