LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

progressive Insurance ads with Adult baby

21 hours ago, wetatnight said:

has anybody seen the Progressive insurance ads with and Adult baby

the tag line is act your age, get your own Insurance

Yes! And I find them very humorous but they do portray a bratty little pretty accurately.

Yeah the one with a full grown adult in the chest carrier is hillarious, but how desperate is progressive to sell insurance ?.
At one time they were the only one to insure classic cars so I used them , they settled cases with payoffs that were stupid , I had a guy nail me in parking lot he was ticketed for hitting my parked car ,well he drove illegally, filed insurance claim and got payed $2,000 to go away ,that made me furious .the company claimed it was cheaper than fighting it?.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

All the insurance companies seem to be in on the act (TV ADS)  -

Progressive

Allstate

Farmers

GEICO

State Farm

Liberty

American Family

All are using A humor line to sell insurance

A tag line "Better to have insurance and not need it - then to need it and not have it"

All the insurance companies seem to be in on the act (TV ADS)  -
Progressive
Allstate
Farmers
GEICO
State Farm
Liberty
American Family
All are using A humor line to sell insurance
A tag line "Better to have insurance and not need it - then to need it and not have it"
I would imagine since the economy's are doing so poorly with no end in sight ,the insurance industry is feeling the effects of "Perma kids" ,it's even further along in a bad way in Canada ,I have friends who are already planing on dieing and there kids get the house as that's the only way most of younger generations will own property , houses in most areas in Canada $250,000 and up for fixer up'er. Insurance companies are feeling it big time .Canadas own private healthcare insurance from employeers has become crap ,same is happening here ,slow speed train wreck .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

There was one ad I saw years ago. I can't recall who the insurance was through or anything. But, what I do remember is something with a blonde teenage daughter talking with her Dad about getting a car or car insurance (something like that) and near the end the Mother walks in and hands her a baby bottle and the girl is shown just to be an actual baby, and the Dad looked relieved (I guess imagining his daughter growing up and talking about all that stuff.) The ad then said something like "it's hard to grow up" (or something similar.) I saw this ad like, only once and I've been searching for it for years and I still can't find it. Maybe someone here on the forum knows what I'm talking about.