LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do/Would you wear a dress that shows your diaper?

• Yes!
    • Noooo....!
    • Maybe in the right circumstances
  2. 2. Do you wear lingerie with your diaper.

• Panties
    • Bra
    • Stockings
    • Other

The second question, which asks "Do you...." has not a "no" option and why would a 5 year old girl wear a bra

It has always been the nature of a dress, sometimes being the only outer garment, to cover the panteis fully. There used to be a term "decent", Even a babydoll orignally covered panties, which were usually full cut like baby panties and often with about 4 or 5 rows of lace trim going all around the panty. These horrible things thay call dresses that do not cover the panties were not a thing until the 1970's or VERY ladte 1960's when the sexualization of little girls began as part of the "sexual revolution". As short as they are, my babydolls cover the panties. 65 years ago they were used to teach little girls to carry themselves properly and keep their skirts down where I came from

????

There are enough pictures of me on my sig, my profile my About Me; pts One and Deux, and my albums. All of which can be gotten from my sig so you can see for yourself and in the proper context, which is much easier fro both of us

Do you wear lingerie with your diaper ?

Well not exactly lingerie but a well detailed diaper cover with rows of contrasting lace on the bum and a short enough dress to easily define that diapers

are us definitely worn here.

My latest dress acquisition:

392305004927_1.jpg

Part of "girl punishment" of little boys, which was quite rare because of what was needed not often being very available. You needed  ready access to diapers, pink rubber panties and a short pink dress (the typical "baby sister" outfit), was not only being put in a "baby girl dress" but also, and especially, the "pink rubber panties" which were specifically identifiable with "baby girl". If the panties were not "rubber panties", which had a very definite look with the full shape and shine, it would not be a "baby girl" outfit and not have the oomf that, usually mommy, wanted. Now the dress (this is 1952 or 3) had to look realistic qua girl and that meant "being decent" -- albeit just bearly. This meant that the boy COULD keep the rubber panteis from showing but with some effort. Remember as I have said, part of the use of the babydoll for a little girl was to teach proper posture. So if the PINK RUBBER PANTEIS ended up showing that would add to the embarrassment and to make it worse. It was preventable!. What 6 or 7 year old girls could do easily, having been taught from the age of 4, a same-age boy had no idea of how to accomplish

Beyond that, before at most 50 years ago, the incomplete "dress" which seems to be more of a top with a large ruffle and the panty which you describe, as a set, did not even exist on more than a tiny scale, nor would it go anywhere if it had, which is why I consider "sissy" a bit contrived and not rooted in any traditional AB/Little nor was it even recognized by DPF (which makes me wonder where all the 50+ year old "sissy"'s are coming from). In the very late 1950's and early '60's, there were somethig called "sissy pants" which were 16 year old plus girl's and ladies undies with ruffles all the way around. One was just regbular panties with about 5 ruffles and the other looked like a panty girdl with ruffles around the body and each of the short legs ruffled separately. But these were far from full cut. My two satin babydolls have very full cut panties with 5 ruffles all the way around that, like all proper babydoll sets, are hidden barring some mistiake

So, at least in traditional, punishment terms. the object described never existed until about 50 years ago, with the "sexual revolution" and its effect on children (on which I commented back then), and as punishment clothes, since the panties always showed, and since what would be the REAL star of the show, RUBBER panties, would be covered up or replaced by a matching panty with a thin, grain waterproof liner that felt like paper (part of the deal with a short dress and rubber panties was that, if Mommy so wished, somone could easily lift the little dress and look at or feel the PINK baby-girl RUBBER panty: Can you just imagine Mrs Cleaver; "Oh, are those RUBBER panties? Let me feel". "AAARRRGGGHH!!". And what if this got out, like to your 2nd grade class?), would be pointless. They are what I call "sissydoll"

This all reminds mey of the Gatry PVC dress. It would be the perfect Sissy dress but for a Little Girl: Tres abominable! using a size med, the waist is about 6 inches too low for efficient changing and the skirt is about 4 inches too short. The proper lenght is half-way to the knee. It would also be good if they made a babydoll with a similar bodice save that the skirt should begin so that it is just under the nipples or just under the arms and  end halfway to the knee. A full-circle skirt, which if it cannot be made directly can be made from two half-cirvcle skirts seamed together like A.C Medical used to do, In fact, they could make PVC skirts, which I do not see at Rearz and which I lobbied A.C. Medical for, some 26 years ago (see my About Me > LG Curriculum Vitae, which if you study, you will see that I was effective before DD even exisited. A.C. loved my strapless frilled babydoll

bbdoll%20panty.jpg

This is the panty from my "proper" (very authentic 1953)  little girl babydoll. What it is covering is my usual 12+ hour diaper and 3 rubber panties. This is what my babydoll will fit over decetnly; just about. I have been in this diaper since 8:00 and will probably be in this diaper until about noon. This would be a chastizement and a "training" garment to motivate a 5 year old girl to "keep your skirts down". Only the satin panties would be left off, letting the rubber ones show if you did not

• Like 1

I lied. I did not have to take the diaper off until 3 PM. when it is warmer than usual, I do not wet that much

A frilly blouse and short shorts and short skirt lose enough to cover diapers and rubber pants. Nowl this all depends on if you are staying home or going out for a walk. I go for a walk in short shorts for running with split side diapered and locking rubber pants and yes it makes noise but if I stand no one can really see unless I bend over that a different story, it can be fun. Have fun with it and enjoy.