LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stinky diaper trick

For those who like the smell of a stinky poppy diaper accompanied by the smell of lots of J&J baby powder try this

Poke about 4 holes on all four corners of a sandwich bag, then fill it will cauliflower and some cabbage if you want. Then put the bag into a second lunch bag that has no holes. Put it in the trash can and let it sit for a week. When you take it out the smell will be so strong that it will even come though the second bag. If you put that at the bottom of the diaper (keeping it sealed) you'll smell like you pooped your diaper. But you must have a good amount of Johnson's & Johnson's baby powder in the diaper also to make it really smell like a stinky baby diaper. You could poke some small holes in the second bag to keep it from popping when you sit down, but the smell will be so strong.

I remember when I worked at the grocery store, there was a bag of pre made salad with cauliflower and broccoli that fell under the counter from an overstock cart. All the girls at the registers thought there was a baby near by that pooped it's diaper. One of the girls eventually found it. I never forgot her talking about it as she walked by while carrying it out to the dumpster.

Archived