LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are Zorb soakers and why are they so awesome?

Not sure where, or what shops specificity, but I have seen them on Etsy. I would imagine, if you checked eBay, you could find them there as well. Even doing a Google search should bring up some options. 

I thought Baby June would be all over this like goose pimples on a tickled person or yellow drops on a tinkled person

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I thought Baby June would be all over this like goose pimples on a tickled person or yellow drops on a tinkled person

Yeah, I thought so too.  So here goes. You can buy Zorb direct https://www.wazoodle.com/fabrics/zorb.html

And I agree, it is pretty spendy. But you don't need much; maybe half a yard of 60" wide would give me 6 soakers. It all depends on how you cut the fabric. Anyhow, I like it.

She was here 21 hours ago, some time between DailyDi's post and mine

That is bizarre, her missing a Zorb thread is like me missing a rubber panty, babydoll or tiara thread in Our Lifestyle or Scoop the Poop. Any chance of that?

Her last visti was 3 hours go; I checked

VERY strange

I looked at her activity, she did not do anything for several days

Checked her profile. Her last visit was 12 hours ago. She is definitly avoiding this, which is strange, bordering on bizarre, since she takes every opportunity to plug Zorb she gets. Tight Tiara Syndrome? :)

On 7/22/2019 at 10:37 PM, Author_Alex said:

I want to know, and I may want to know where to purchase some.

Thanks

Go to wazoodle.com. They had all the information you are looking for about Zorb as well as selling all the Zorb products. You can also order Zorb (or Zorb 2) through Amazon.com