LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite spanking scenario to read about?

My favorite are ones that begin with the spankee asking to be spanked or otherwise accepting it as a change from normal discipline, and then finding themselves getting spanked far more than they thought they would be.

There’s an author on LushStories.com who goes by Peter242 (Peter Martin on Amazon) who writes about this a lot.

I’m in the middle of writing three stories with different tea on this theme.

What’s your favorite spanking fiction scenario?

My favorite would be getting strict punishment spankings with a big wooden spoon or paddle, especially on a messy diaper.  After a very good paddling,  I'd get corner time,  sitting on a hard wooden stool in my messy diaper. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

mine would be a baby sitter does a bad job or breaks something and in repsonse is made to be a baby and be spanked even by the kids they babysat for... or possible the kids trick the sitter into diapers and then gets caught and is punish that way.

I really don't think it's what I read about, it's more of what me and bf do together. Usually we like to fill up our diapers with a good poop, and then hand spank each other until our hands hurt. Then it's time to borrow the leather paddles from the basement and really make our butts red. I have orgasmed a few times when my bf spanked me with the leather paddle and then fingered my dirty butt. We go at it for a while, then after we are done get a few icetrays and rub ice on each others butts. After the fun is all had we shower up and kiss during a warm bath. and get all excited again and go to my room and have some slamming anal fun. Holidays have been good but I have to take my bf back home to Mass. next week. I really wish his parents were as cool as my aunts.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I think my favorite would be Daffy getting her little girl bottom spanked on the stool where she can’t reach the floor. ? or generally spanked in front of others. 

I generally like when the spanking is explainable as out of care/love. Like they genuinely need the catharsis (I connect with this a lot), or they need to be deterred from a behavior that just isn’t good that they don’t seem to be able to break on their own. 

I need those kind of spankings. Need to find me someone to do it because it’s not easy to do myself. 

19 hours ago, AndTheChips said:

I think my favorite would be Daffy getting her little girl bottom spanked on the stool where she can’t reach the floor. ? or generally spanked in front of others. 

I generally like when the spanking is explainable as out of care/love. Like they genuinely need the catharsis (I connect with this a lot), or they need to be deterred from a behavior that just isn’t good that they don’t seem to be able to break on their own. 

I need those kind of spankings. Need to find me someone to do it because it’s not easy to do myself. 

It is hard to give yourself a really good spanking.   I  would be great to have someone paddle my butt really good.  Hard and lots of swats