LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Method to bedwetting/urge incontinence

On 8/29/2019 at 10:08 AM, kincaid said:

What exactly do you mean by this ? (translation problems from my side, sorry). Do you mean that when pressing against the sweet spot and you feel the contraction, you have to keep holding the urine up, or do you have to keep pressing?

I was quoting the orginal poster so you will have ask him.

• 5 weeks later...

Eagleclc: I’m curious about developments for you. I tried this for a couple of days, and on the evening of the second day, I had a bladder half full and completely lost control in my dining (trying to get to the bathroom) while my 7 year old daughter was watching tv in the next room. Thankfully, she didn’t hear the pee pouring onto the floor in the next room.

Are you still experimenting?

• 4 weeks later...

Do you know what you’re supposed to feel when it is working? Does it feel weaker down there? Also how long do you normally do this before you take a decent break?

13 hours ago, Kcunz said:

Do you know what you’re supposed to feel when it is working? Does it feel weaker down there? Also how long do you normally do this before you take a decent break?

This works, I’ve completely flooded myself a couple times today and have totally lost control when my bladder fills up. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Has any one tried this for more than a couple weeks? I’ve been trying this out over the past few days and I definitely have more urgent need-to-pee feelings when my bladder is somewhat full. I’ve had some unexpected wetting incidents too.

I think this would probably lead to urge incontinence if you kept at it, but it’s hard to say if it would be permanent or not. I don’t think the effect it has on your spincter muscles is significant. I think the reason it works is because it messes up your bladders natural state, and simulates bladder contractions. These manual contractions seem to eventually cause automatic and unexpected bladder contractions.

Could anyone make a YouTube tutorial or something on this technique? Every time I try this nothing seems to happen, I’m not sure if I’m doing it right. I feel like I found the right spot to press under my belly button, but I’ll keep pressing rhythmically for over a minute and I don’t feel my bladder “contract” (also what does this mean? Is it when you feel yourself start to pee?). Sometimes when I press on the spot under my belly button I can feel spurts, but not after I’m done pressing.

• Like 1

I would say you’re in the right spot if you feel spurts. It’s below your belly button. You basically press into the location where your bladder is. It has a certain tingly feeling when you get the spot right. Don’t go crazy with it, but I would keep trying. In the beginning I would say it took me a few sessions to actually get it to work.

I too request some form of tutorial / demonstration or explanation, like, the spot has been defined now, but what about the requency, duration, all day long or just for periods, and only with a full bladder or constantly?

What are the long term effects or is this only a short lived thing?

Such as, what if you do this for many months, every day constantly, will it have a permanent effect or diminish rather quickly?

On 11/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, jaytay said:

Could anyone make a YouTube tutorial or something on this technique? Every time I try this nothing seems to happen, I’m not sure if I’m doing it right. I feel like I found the right spot to press under my belly button, but I’ll keep pressing rhythmically for over a minute and I don’t feel my bladder “contract” (also what does this mean? Is it when you feel yourself start to pee?). Sometimes when I press on the spot under my belly button I can feel spurts, but not after I’m done pressing.

I’m curious too. I don’t understand the contract. Hold it for that period. Let go. What’s the feeling like?  When I press down it feels like urine is pressing against the top of the penis but that’s it

would love more aid in fighting this out. 

This works for me but it may not work for most. According to this article, it only wroked 2% of the patients in a study. It's just one study, but it does seem to be difficult for most people to preform the Credé Manuver.

I use both hands and press against the abdomen below the belly button. The rate at which I compress is about 100/minute, which is the same beat as 'Rock Your Body' by Justin Timberlake. With each compression, I can feel pressure in my bladder. Then, a tightness builds, my bladder contracts, and I pee uncontrollably.

My boyfriend has tried this with only limited success. The only times he was able to do it was when he already had pee in his bladder and he was nearing the urge to go.

1 hour ago, Ferix said:

This works for me but it may not work for most. According to this article, it only wroked 2% of the patients in a study. It's just one study, but it does seem to be difficult for most people to preform the Credé Manuver.

I use both hands and press against the abdomen below the belly button. The rate at which I compress is about 100/minute, which is the same beat as 'Rock Your Body' by Justin Timberlake. With each compression, I can feel pressure in my bladder. Then, a tightness builds, my bladder contracts, and I pee uncontrollably.

My boyfriend has tried this with only limited success. The only times he was able to do it was when he already had pee in his bladder and he was nearing the urge to go.

So just keep pressing until you pee basically?  The whole contracting thing confuses me 

6 hours ago, Bearbaby52 said:

So just keep pressing until you pee basically?  The whole contracting thing confuses me 

Basically, yeah; do compressions until you pee. After a series of compressions, I'll feel pressure in my bladder build and then the contraction of the bladder happens automatically. I always have pee leak in sync with compressions just before the bladder contracts.

It may take a few tries. My boyfriend wasn't able to make it work the first couple tries. 

On 11/11/2019 at 3:51 PM, nappylover78 said:

I like the idea of safe, temporary urge incontinence so this is an interesting one... do have some concerns about long term effects and predictability of outcome though.

I can’t tell right now. All I know is that as I’ve kept doing it, control is decreasing, urges from nowhere are increasing. I wouldn’t assume this is temporary right now. I may try to wean myself to have a normal functioning bladder after two weeks of doing it, and then I can give a verdict on the permanence. I’ve been at it for a week and a half now.

• Like 1
On 11/13/2019 at 8:50 PM, growlycub said:

I can’t tell right now. All I know is that as I’ve kept doing it, control is decreasing, urges from nowhere are increasing. I wouldn’t assume this is temporary right now. I may try to wean myself to have a normal functioning bladder after two weeks of doing it, and then I can give a verdict on the permanence. I’ve been at it for a week and a half now.

Would love to hear how it’s going. How often are you doing it per day?

I tried it and it worked for me. Took me about 20 cycles. Personally it’s too much of a hassle to do on a regular basis and I’m not fond of the uncertain side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Joep said:

I tried it and it worked for me. Took me about 20 cycles. Personally it’s too much of a hassle to do on a regular basis and I’m not fond of the uncertain side effects.

Can you explain the cycles you took ? How often daily.  How long did you do it for until you noticed any thing and what concerns about uncertain side affects   Thx 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Works here, tree days practicing and had a accident today without a diaper. 

Works here, tree days practicing and had a accident today without a diaper. 

Sounds like you need some diapers sounds like your losing control

On 7/22/2019 at 4:45 PM, Eagleclc said:
I want to share a method that I'm experimenting with and having some decent results.  I have been mostly interested in becoming a bedwetter and have worn a diaper consistently at night for the past five years with little results.  I can easily wet in any position, but for the most part, I wake up and have to consciously wet.  I have also worn 24/7 for several extended periods, and am very comfortable in diapers.  By concentrating on staying relaxed after urinating, I have some post-void dribble but no real daytime incontinence.  

Over the years, I have experimented in holding to the point of uncontrollable wetting.  This has always been very uncomfortable and I always worried about the pressure back into the kidneys.  Recently, I began working on a modified version of holding that has been surprisingly successful.  As a warning, this method still involves holding against a contracted bladder.  The potential for kidney damage is still there, but I think it's less of a concern over time (which I'll explain).  

Basically, you need to already be comfortable and secure wearing high capacity protection.  Allow your bladder to become moderately filled, but not to the point of extreme urgency.  The next step is to initiate bladder contraction.  To do this, press firmly on the area just below your navel.  When you find the right spot, you will feel the urgency in your bladder.  This will take some trial and error to find the sweet spot.  I use both hands to increase the area being stimulated.  After you find the spot, press repeatedly about every second (kind of the same rhythm as CPR).  Within a minute or so, you should begin to feel your bladder start to contract.  Hold against this contraction until it passes.  Relax for about 10 seconds, and repeat this process.  

Each successful contraction becomes a little more uncomfortable.  The goal is to wear out the sphincter muscle by straining against the contractions over a period of time.  After a while, you will start to have little spurts that you can't stop from coming out.  The decision comes in how long to hold against the pressure before finally releasing.  This is where the potential risk comes in and you will have to decide how far to push it.  I suspect that there is less danger than if your bladder were completely filled and providing constant backpressure into the ureters.  (The periods of high pressure are just when you are stimulating the bladder to contract so I do think there is less risk than high capacity holding.)

Repeat frequently over the course of a day being sure to replace what you are urinating out, but don't drink liquids to excess.  As the day goes on, you should find it harder and harder to hold through the contractions and the spurts of urine harder to control.  Eventually, you will reach a point of no return and be unable to control a flood.  You will also begin to have bladder contractions when your bladder is full without external stimulation.  As your sphincter fatigues, you should find it harder to hold and for shorter periods of time.

The first day I tried this I wet the bed involuntarily that night.  It was the first time in five years that has happened.  I have been doing this every day for just under a week, and I've wet the bed consistently each night and slept through about half of those wettings.  

The tradeoff is wearing daytime diapers.  In order to keep the sphincter fatigued, I'm holding all the time until I can't hold back anymore.  That is taking much less time on day five than it did when I started.  I have no idea what longterm effects (if any) this method has.  Potentially, it could lead to longterm OAB or overflow incontinence.  It could also just be that everything would go back to normal if I stopped fatiguing my sphincter all day long.  I've decided to keep it up for a couple of weeks to see how things develop.

Again, there are risks and it may not work for you as it has for me.  One side effects that I've had is soreness in my diaphragm from clinching up while trying to fight through contractions.  That has gotten better as the ability to hold has lessened.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else gives it a shot and how it works for them.

I'm working on your method now, very fast results, i'm very comfortable wearing diapers for years and trying to reach my goal of wetting my diaper overnight without waking to care. I have rarely bedwet while undiapered and sure never diapered. so today i'm all in and so far so good wearing down that little muscle to exhausted state is my goal, hopefully waking to a swollen warm wet diaper without a notice in dreamland.. 

• 3 weeks later...
I want to share a method that I'm experimenting with and having some decent results.  I have been mostly interested in becoming a bedwetter and have worn a diaper consistently at night for the past five years with little results.  I can easily wet in any position, but for the most part, I wake up and have to consciously wet.  I have also worn 24/7 for several extended periods, and am very comfortable in diapers.  By concentrating on staying relaxed after urinating, I have some post-void dribble but no real daytime incontinence.     Over the years, I have experimented in holding to the point of uncontrollable wetting.  This has always been very uncomfortable and I always worried about the pressure back into the kidneys.  Recently, I began working on a modified version of holding that has been surprisingly successful.  As a warning, this method still involves holding against a contracted bladder.  The potential for kidney damage is still there, but I think it's less of a concern over time (which I'll explain).     Basically, you need to already be comfortable and secure wearing high capacity protection.  Allow your bladder to become moderately filled, but not to the point of extreme urgency.  The next step is to initiate bladder contraction.  To do this, press firmly on the area just below your navel.  When you find the right spot, you will feel the urgency in your bladder.  This will take some trial and error to find the sweet spot.  I use both hands to increase the area being stimulated.  After you find the spot, press repeatedly about every second (kind of the same rhythm as CPR).  Within a minute or so, you should begin to feel your bladder start to contract.  Hold against this contraction until it passes.  Relax for about 10 seconds, and repeat this process.     Each successful contraction becomes a little more uncomfortable.  The goal is to wear out the sphincter muscle by straining against the contractions over a period of time.  After a while, you will start to have little spurts that you can't stop from coming out.  The decision comes in how long to hold against the pressure before finally releasing.  This is where the potential risk comes in and you will have to decide how far to push it.  I suspect that there is less danger than if your bladder were completely filled and providing constant backpressure into the ureters.  (The periods of high pressure are just when you are stimulating the bladder to contract so I do think there is less risk than high capacity holding.)   Repeat frequently over the course of a day being sure to replace what you are urinating out, but don't drink liquids to excess.  As the day goes on, you should find it harder and harder to hold through the contractions and the spurts of urine harder to control.  Eventually, you will reach a point of no return and be unable to control a flood.  You will also begin to have bladder contractions when your bladder is full without external stimulation.  As your sphincter fatigues, you should find it harder to hold and for shorter periods of time.   The first day I tried this I wet the bed involuntarily that night.  It was the first time in five years that has happened.  I have been doing this every day for just under a week, and I've wet the bed consistently each night and slept through about half of those wettings.     The tradeoff is wearing daytime diapers.  In order to keep the sphincter fatigued, I'm holding all the time until I can't hold back anymore.  That is taking much less time on day five than it did when I started.  I have no idea what longterm effects (if any) this method has.  Potentially, it could lead to longterm OAB or overflow incontinence.  It could also just be that everything would go back to normal if I stopped fatiguing my sphincter all day long.  I've decided to keep it up for a couple of weeks to see how things develop.   Again, there are risks and it may not work for you as it has for me.  One side effects that I've had is soreness in my diaphragm from clinching up while trying to fight through contractions.  That has gotten better as the ability to hold has lessened.   I'd be curious to know if anyone else gives it a shot and how it works for them.

Could you please show how to do this in a video? I didn’t understand how to do it.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
  • 11 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 5:35 PM, lekebaby said:

I'm working on your method now, very fast results, i'm very comfortable wearing diapers for years and trying to reach my goal of wetting my diaper overnight without waking to care. I have rarely bedwet while undiapered and sure never diapered. so today i'm all in and so far so good wearing down that little muscle to exhausted state is my goal, hopefully waking to a swollen warm wet diaper without a notice in dreamland.. 

So if I understand correctly, all you are doing is half way filling the bladder, then keep pressing on the bladder to get urself to pee, but try to hold it all in then entire time? Then just keep repeating this throughout the day?

EDIT: So I'm unable to get the bladder to contract, I keep pressing down on it, which feels a bit uncomfortable, but it never contracts on its own. Maybe my understanding of what contracting is. But I expect to feel a strong urge to pee after pressing down constantly, but it never happens.